Blissful lgnorance
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-23-2010, 04:14 AM

Talen, was a nineteen year old demon that lived in hiding making quiet, have a ruff manner of speech and often came off as cold and cruel. Probably didn't help he is blunt to the point it is brutal and sugar coats nothing. Ask him a question, he will give you his honest opinion. When confronted for his actions it puts him in an awkward state, he knows nothing from right or wrong and kind of still has the mind of a child.So he loves to play games and meet new people.

The young demon didn't know what to expect when he walked in the boarding house and up the flight of stairs to his room. It had been along journey to get to this school to study and his body was weary with fatigue. With much unenthusiastic steps he climbed the stairs with his suitcase as the ornamental robe we wore slowly slid off his shoulder. He would need to invest in some more, normal attire. But he was overjoyed at the fact he was accepted her and he could finally stop hiding his inhuman flaws. He was more interested to see who his roommate was. So he quickly went to his assigned room and flung open the door without warning.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-24-2010, 05:19 PM

(sorry I got busying moving from a house to an apt and did not have time to post)

Quote:
(Later you learn who his father is and learn he will some day turn in to a 1,000 tail fox this are just power notes for later skip if you don't want to learn it yet. Tail one, Lets lets see creation of illusions so elaborate its hard to tell they are not real. Tail two, you will get the power to make fire or lightning which is called fire-fire and it will shoot from your mouth or tail it all depens. Tail three, You can go in to other dream and play and changed things as you wish. Tail four, Inisibility. Very useful. Tail five, Flight. Tail six, taken on shapes of other being so its not illusions any more. Tail seven, changing the shape of others. Tail eight, guildness you can never be lost and can find what ever you are looking for. Tail nine, bending/controling time and space." He smiled to the pair. "But you only get one ever 100 years." He smirked. "ops did I say you have nine tail I meant one." He smirked )
Sumi was in the dorm room with his shirt off just pulling up his shiney white pants when the room to the room was pushed open. Sumi was a half Naga half human and his body was cover in green scals. He did not have the tail as could be clearly seen when the door was open. The 17 year old male turn his head and face who was coming in while quickly pulling up his pants. He face was very red even those his scal were green. If he was a full Naga his scals would not have change on his face. He wish some days he was a true blood of his clan to help involed unnessary embearment.

"Um,.... He...lll.oooo?" He said button up his pants and pulling on a white dress shirt and button it up. As Talen looked at his roomate face he could see pinkness human flesh inbetween the scal patches. Sumi cleared his thoart a little. "Ummm you most be my room mate... I'm Sumi...." He was trying recover his pride and try to not apear like being seen almost nude did not bug him as much as it did.

(With some more green scal.)

Last edited by Ribe; 05-30-2011 at 04:38 AM..

Blissful lgnorance
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-24-2010, 09:20 PM

Talen had to admit he was quite shocked to wake in on his roommate getting dressed. What could he expect though he just barged into the room without warning. On top of that he couldn't help but stare, was his first time seeing anyone with scales. It made him wanna go over and touch them to see if they were actually real. The almost nude male didn't even bother him, much more fascinated then anything. Rubbing his hand through his silky locks he pulled his eyes away from the other male.

"Yes, and the name is Talen." He said offering his hand out to his roommate. A subtle way of getting to feel the young mans scales. While he waited though he tossed his suitcase onto the empty bed and pulled the sleeve of his robe back up. Could at least be respectful to the guy after walking in on him like that. [/color]"So... What do you do for fun here?"he asked getting right down to what he wanted to know. Didn't much care for his classes was more excited to see what he was allowed to do.

[{It is okay. Take your time.}]

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-24-2010, 10:08 PM

Sumi shook Talan hand and spoken again Talan could see now his room mate tongues was that of a snake. His tongue seem to lick the air as he spoke. "Well nice to met you." Sumi could not smell with his nose even if he did have one it was more for show. It was his tongue that let him taste the very air. As he near Talan he wanted to smell Talan a little so he made sure to keep his tongue out a little more as he drew out his words.

Talan was a scent kind of was driving Sumi crazy so he moved a way from him his tongue retreating in to his month quickly. Some thing about Talan smelt yumy and he wanted it. But to keep his mind off of this he started to finshed getting ready for the day. He started to style his hair spikes to just the way he like like them.

Sumi back was not facing his roommate as he worked on trying to forget the scent he had just smelt. Then Talan spoke again and Sumi once again face his roommate. "I work out or read, or train my skill."

Blissful lgnorance
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-24-2010, 11:22 PM

Talen was completely fascinated by his roommate, he wanted to ask so many questions. What was he, why was his tongue like that, were the scales for show. His eyes scanned over his roommates body multiple times curios if anything else was different or odd. The only visible attributes on Talen were his ears that did have around four piercings in them. His long bangs seemed to have white highlights scattered throughout them. Their was also a random lock of hair that was a dirty blond color compared to rest of his long rich brown hair. Then finally his eyes that were a luminescent gold with a hue of red. Other the that, he had a tattoo on his chest and six wings protruding from his back.

When Sumi had turned to face away, Talen had started to change. He had pulled on a pair of dark denim jeans that were loose fitting, needed a belt and taken off his robe to leave it lay on the bed. Now his hidden oddities were fully visible. With out the robe Talen had let his wings spread a little to breath while he looked for a shirt. Only to get distracted when his roommate spoke. Looking over at Sumi he smiled with a chuckle. Didn't expect to hear reading of all things but he was more curious about the skill. "If you don't mind me asking what is your skill?"

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-24-2010, 11:39 PM

"If I told you that I would have to kill you." He smirked playfully. "Na just kinding." He sat on his bed looking at his roommate and those wings of his. "My skills I'm a hunter. Pure and simple but seeing I'm a half breed I need to walk twice as hard as the rest of my clan," He simple said. "So what are your skills and can you really fly?"

Sumi was watching his roommated and wonder if he was an angel with wings like that. His eyes wonder over Talan body as he sat back on his bed resting his back up agiest the wall for subport. Sumi was not one to stare but he could not help him self the being before him seem very intestering to his eyes. His eyes had slits in them just like a snake would have.

Blissful lgnorance
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-25-2010, 12:04 AM

Talen chuckled at his roommates playfulness, he liked it a lot and it made him want to have a little fun of his own. But the hunter thing didn't surprise him only that he was a half breed. Didn't look it too Talen, however he was an isolated child. Almost everything in the world outside his home was new and fascinating to him. Smiling at his roommate he spread his wings out full to the point the took up almost the length of the room. "No, they are just for show and I bring death to dieing souls. A wonderful skill isn't it." he said with a laugh but that what came from being a demon reincarnation of a fallen angle. He was a bringer of death, a skill that absolutely overjoyed him and he avoided doing it at all costs.

Finding a shirt Talen pulled it on and over his wings looking down at the article of clothing disapprovingly. "How do you wear this stuff?" He asked looking back over at his roommate while fidgeting with the shirt. For Talen it was kind of tight and uncomfortable, he didn't like how it hugged his body or wings. Would rather walk around shirtless if it was allowed. Wasn't worried about showing his body off, he had nothing to hide.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-25-2010, 12:40 AM

"Well with your wings of cover it won't be comferble for you." he jsut shook his head. "Those being topless around here won't be aexpecble." He laughed "So let me help you by puting a few holes in the back so that your wings can fix better and it won't be so tight on you." He smiled. "You bring death to a ding soul that seem a little on the sad side."

Sumi smirked. "Are you an angel?" Sumi softly asked looking at his roommate and moved over to him to help him with his shirt."

(sorry its short)

Blissful lgnorance
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-25-2010, 12:55 AM

Talen stood there allowing Sumi to make his shirt fit better hopping it worked. "Thank you." he quickly sat trying to stay calm when his roommate was so close to his wings. It was just that they were quite sensitive and he didn't like when anyone touched them really. He laughed a little though at the comment about his skill being sad while he stood patiently. "Then me being a fallen angel would be something said too. Most would label me as a demon though. I'm not at all holy or do good." He said with a grin. He had accepted who he was and didn't mind. Wasn't like they had a pair of wings on their back and could pass off as an angel. But looking back at his roommate he smiled. "So what are you?" he asked in a sly voice acting like it was his turn now.

[{It is okay}]

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-25-2010, 01:04 AM

Sumi lightly bursh his hand agiest his roommate wings as he make the slits in the shirt for the wings. When he was finshed the shirt was fiting a little better and the wings where free toi moved around. "I am a half Naga half human. but your a fellen angel or what people called a demon. Soo why did you decide to fell?" He wonder what would make an angel from hevan was to fell it really puzled him with all the stories he had heard about him. Sumi patted Talan on the shoulder and walk a way. "Ok how dose your shirt feel now?

Blissful lgnorance
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-25-2010, 01:29 AM

Talen tried not to make any weird sounds when his roommate was brushing his hands against his wings but he couldn't hide the blush slowly staining his cheeks. The feel of the shirt loosening didn't faze Talen as his mind was still clouded over by his wings being touched so lightly. "Wanted to see the world. If I was Angel it isn't like I could just walk around down here without some mission needing to be done and it just didn't feel right. I felt, trapped." Talen explained to Sumi as he flexed his wings trying to get the feel of his roommates touch to fade. Moving around in the shirt Talen smiled happily. "Great, thanks again." he said wanting to repay Sumi somehow because it probably wasn't going to be the last shirt he was going to be cutting slits into.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-25-2010, 01:35 AM

Sumi looked to talan. "Well freedom that a funny would to fell over.. But are people reallky free to make there own chooses or are the choices we make already decide before we are even born. Sumi strenched out on to his bed his head on his pill his back resting softly on the bed as he stare up at the ceiling. His hand moved behind his own head. "I'm not sure even here we are even free to do as we wish. they are seem to like keeping ur powers and skills under there thumbs and watching them. but I won't stop training to get stronger I think some day I'll be strong enough to leave this place.

Blissful lgnorance
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-25-2010, 02:16 AM

Talen laid down on his bed with his back towards the ceiling listening to Sumi talk. "You have a point there but I wanted to see something new and do something different from the usual." he said interested in what his roommate was talking about he just joined the academy so he new nothing about the school. "I can't agree to everything you are saying. I'm finally seeing the world so i couldn't be happier. I don't even want to use my powers so the would be able to use them if I'm unwilling to. I'll help you if you in getting strong enough to leave if that is what you desire."

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-25-2010, 02:34 AM

"I desire that more then again thing. If I'm not strong enough I know even know own kind will hunt me down. So I most become stronger not only to leave but to be able to live once I am out it just that simple." Sumi sat up in bed then looked at the clock on his night stand.

"Well classes will start for me in about 3 hours what about you? When your first class to night?" Sumi looked around the room and his eyes fell apone his roommate form and he quickly looked away.

Blissful lgnorance
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-25-2010, 03:44 AM

"Then I'm willing to help that come true for you. Not like I have any desires like that. So I would enjoy helping you if that is okay." Talen said as he pulled his suitcase over to his head as he dug through it to find his schedule. He pulled it out reading through it to find his class time this was like the second time he looked at it. "I think it is in 3 hours." he said before holding the paper out for his roommate to observe. "You can see for yourself if you want."

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-25-2010, 04:01 AM

"Na that fine I belive you." He yawned. "So have you eatten yet. I know you just got here but I know I didn't pick up any thing to eat yet." He laughed. Sumi moved over to his night stand and put on his watch then place his wallet in to his back pocket. "I could show a good place to eat if you wish if not I'll head out by my self." Sumi didn't care either way but he know if he stay any long in his room his tummy was going to start to growl and yell loudly for food.

Blissful lgnorance
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-25-2010, 04:18 AM

"No, but I'm not that hungry from the traveling but I'll gladly go with you if you don't mind." Talen said getting up only to bend down and pull out his clip of money from his suitcase and put it in his pocket. He still needed to unpack even though he didn't have much, it would be easier to get the things he needed. "Ready?" he asked looking over at Sumi smiling he was excited to see the other people that resided in the area. They couldn't be too normal either if they accepted someone with scales.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-25-2010, 04:26 AM

"Ok then yeah I'm ready." Sumi headed out the front door of their dorm and waited for Talan to exit as well befor locking the door behind them. "Well there a court yard style food court. You know the type with mini shops in it. those there is one that just like human food lunch lines those that food taste nasty and I won't recongmen the place for a meal." He laughed Sumi led his roommate down a few flights of stairs and back out of the building they were in. "We have to cross the campus to get to the dinning area I spoke of." While they walked there were many type of being here all had some odd about them so they could not go to a norble human high school.

Blissful lgnorance
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-25-2010, 04:41 AM

Talen followed Sumi out the room listening to his directions but soon when they were walking around the campus he was completely distracted. It was too the point he had to run back to Sumi's side as he waved to passing people that waved at him. He had a huge smile on his face, he loved this place. "What are the classes like?" He asked excitedly walking around Sumi so he didn't get behind this time. Didn't want to lose his guide then get lost, that would be horrible. Even if he would get to meet more people.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-25-2010, 04:54 AM

"Oh yeah I'm not sure at all but I think they are like human class you know stand norblem classes expect for a few that teach us our powers." Sumi looked to his roommate and smiled. "have you ever been to school before?" He simple asked as he enter the new building which was by far pretty busy everyone was grabing breakfast/lunch or dinner for them self it all depended on what type of special being you where and when she slept. Its night time now but it was only what Sumi would call breakfast it was a night owl and that just how he like it.

Blissful lgnorance
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-25-2010, 05:18 AM

Talen grinned over at his roommate. "Nope. Never been to school so I have not a clue what your talking about." he said laughing only to have it end right when he saw more people. It was so chaotic in the building he watched as people got there food curious to see what they were getting. Told a lot about the person. Which made him curious to what Sumi would get. "This place is so busy..." Talen said in a distant voice as his eyes looked very where but stayed next to his roommate unwilling to leave his side.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-25-2010, 09:25 PM

"Yeah it is. Its alway open because the student here all eat at different times of the day or night. Like me its night and this is breakfast for me. Those you might not like what I like to eat. Ok Lets go over there there food in my mind is the best then again maybe that because they sever the food live." He laughed and moved to get in to line. "Wow well this will be weird for you I mind going to school here but I am sure you will enjoy it. I'll ask you what you think about it once your first class is over. Sumi smiled as he saw rats in cages rabbits and other small fuffy live animal fresh for the picking. "They can freshly kill them if you don't like them live. But I like my still moving when I eat it." He grin. "So what type of things do you eat any ways?"

Blissful lgnorance
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-26-2010, 01:32 AM

Talen listened glad to be learning about the school from his roommate thinking about everything. It being night would mean dinner for him, but he still preferred the night to the morning. Hated waking up. "Live?" Talen asked confused till he saw the caged animals and it finally dawned on him what Sumi was saying. Hiding his slight disgust he smiled over at his roommate. "Thanks I would like that. I'm glad to have you as my roommate." he said with a grin. Couldn't help but believe that not everyone was as nice as this. While he stood inline with Sumi he thought over the question he was asked. "I guess normal food, cooked, fried. however it is prepared other then raw." He explained hoping he didn't offend Sumi. Just preferred to eat other things then live animals.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-26-2010, 01:39 AM

Sumi laughed. "Then maybe you like the line I thought you about that had the bad food its all cooked over there." He laughed. "Yeah being part naga means I am part snake so I like rats and mice and rabbits well bunny because I can eat them whole." He laughed. "I don't disgue you with what I eat do I?"

Blissful lgnorance
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-26-2010, 02:06 AM

Talen nodded his head he could understand after that explanation then laughed with his roommate and smiled at him once more. "All understandable. So you don't disgust me at all. I don't like your food, you don't like mine as simple as that. Different tastes for different beings." He said with a shrug before looking around again seeing what other people had gotten.