Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-26-2010, 02:26 AM

There was every thing from from live food to road kill here. "I'm glad I don't because it could get messy if you did find it disguested." Sumi smiled. "Well you will like the other place for food then." Sumi said. "Yeah I can not eat the other stuff because of my body." Soon Sumi was up in line and order 4 mice, 2 large rats and a 1 baby bunny in a cage. "Oh this is going be good." Sumi licks his lips happily.

Blissful lgnorance
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-26-2010, 03:11 AM

"I could eat that with also because of my body." Talen laughed a little while he waited for Sumi to get his food. He tried to find something to talk about while he looked around. Didn't really know what to ask. "So do you know anyone at this school?" he asked looking over at his roommate curious to figure out what kind of guy he was. Popular, loner, all the above. Made him even wonder if people in the school categorized others like that and he would enjoying figure out what he was.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-26-2010, 03:17 AM

Once he pay for his food he looked back to his roommate. "I know alot of people but I don't talk to them unless I need to because not everyone has good intenses to you." He pause. "If you get what I mean. Oh did you want to pick up some food before we go sit down?" Sumi looked around. "then again maybe you could handle your self with some of the tougher people but I won't chance making them hate you. Some time its best just to keep your head down and pretend some of the stuff is not happening in this school. There is a pecking order here and well they will make you know it." He sighed. "You will need to decide which group you will fit in with fast or you will become a target."

Blissful lgnorance
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-27-2010, 01:14 AM

Talen understood what Sumi was saying, but it still surprised him. Never occurred to him that the school would be like that, but as he thought about it the more possible it became. Just knew he didn't want to be in a group or labeled. "No, I'm good. Lets just find somewhere too sit." Talen said looking around to see if there were visibly different groups. "I'll keep my head down as long as they don't bother me. I can't promise I won't fight back if they start getting into my business. Want to be friends with people I like then be crammed into a group with people I dislike all for an image." He explained before looking over at his roommate. "You can run now. I don't know if I'll be able to keep from causing a ruckus."

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-27-2010, 01:21 AM

"Why would I run? what are you planing to do?" Sumi headed over to a table to sit down and eat with his room mate. Sumi ate his babie bunny rabbit first. He ate it just like a snake would as it slide down his throat slowly. The rabbit feet kick but he just used his hands to push the legs in as he ate it. Sumi jaw open up wider to fit the whole rabbit in to his mouth fianlly he had eatten the whole things and licked his lips. "Rabbits are always a tasty treat for me."

Blissful lgnorance
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-27-2010, 01:36 AM

"Planning to break from the schools, groups. I'll hangout with who I want. Don't want to drag you into it because I'll probably get, targeted as you say." Talen sat down across from Sumi. At first when he thought that he would be disgusted by what his roommate at he was truly fascinated. Never saw someones jaw just open like that. He knew very well his would never do that and he didn't want to attempt it. "More for you then, I know I'll never be able to eat them."

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-27-2010, 02:28 AM

He laughed. "Well its only because i eat them whole most actually cute them up or eat them others ways." He smiled. "Oh your going try to do that well good luck with breaking for the group I see how it goes for you." Next Sumi ate his rasts and mice just like he ate his rabbit. "I do some time wonder if my food know what happend to them once they are inside of me. But its dosen't really matter because I am happy and feed. Those it just a random thought in my head. Well back to the idea at hand. Well i'll still talk with you I know they wouldn't touch me unless they want to be posioned." He laughed.

Blissful lgnorance
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-27-2010, 02:52 AM

"I'll stick to my food. Raw or moving isn't my thing. Don't have the stomach for it." Talen chuckled smiling himself. He really liked talking to his roommate, it was really fun. Got to learn about the school and the interesting male sitting across from him. "Thank you. And I think your question also goes both ways like if the animals know if they are being killed to be eaten." Talen conversed intrigued by the random thought but he too went back to the subject they had been talking about. "Thank you Sumi, I a appreciate that greatly and that is grand to know. I'll stay on your good side from now on. I would like to keep living." He smiled laughing. It made him wish he had a skill like that.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-27-2010, 02:57 AM

Sumi laughed. "That a good thing seeing as we are roommates after all." Sumi smiled and licked his lips as he rubbed his tummy with a smiled. "Oh so very full I feel like I could bask in the sun on a rock for days and not move at all. That would be the life." Then Sumi looked to Talan. "But I thought he killed dieing souls can't you used that as a skill to help you out here?" Sumi tiled his head to the side wondering about his roommate across from him. It was odd having a demon for a roommate but it could prove inteserting to say the very less for the Naga boy.

Blissful lgnorance
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-27-2010, 03:12 AM

Talen grinned. "That is very true, I would like to be able to sleep peaceful and not worry about having my life ending." He chuckled at Sumi shaking his head laughing, he couldn't help but think it was cute. Which made Talen quickly shake his head telling himself he did just think that. "I would join you but I would rather not fry myself to death." he laughed in a good mood before looking at Sumi with a raised eyebrow. "Help me out how?" He was incredibly curious to what his roommate was thinking. Talen saw no way his skill could help him.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-28-2010, 04:23 PM

Sumi smiled to his roommate. "Well you have a skill to kill dieing soul. Well if you can do that techeclly everyone one is dieing." he laughed. "Once we are borned we start to so having that skill of you is a warning to them if they knew not to mess with you. Or you could just end there life it is a tremp card to say the less. Even if you decide not to use it just because they know you can do it might just keep you safe." Sumi was happily talking to his roommate like this it was nice. Then he remeneber some thing else his roommate had said. "Ah come on it won't fry you it would feel nice its not like your going in to the sun."

Blissful lgnorance
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-28-2010, 11:29 PM

What Sumi said surprised Talen greatly. Had never thought about it that way but it was true. Did have the gift to know when everyone in the room was going to die and how, just blocked it out because he did not want to know. "You are quite right. I would use it as a warning but never actually do it. Good thing I look like angel so it can be believable. Don't know of any bird species that has three wings." Talen laughed a little. He knew quite well that the fact he had three wings was quite odd. Either way he smiled at Sumi glad his roommate accepted him and was easy to talk too. With a laugh he looked at Sumi shaking his head. "I didn't get this fair luminescent skin from basking in the sun."

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-29-2010, 12:18 AM

Sumi smirked. "Yeah maybe your right your skin is fair may very well burn." Sumi looked over to his roommated his eyes glazeing over his skin and hair and wings. Then he snaped out of him after caughing him self. He try to compose him self once again. "Yeah so... Yeah.. Ummm that a good idea to scare them a little with the warning of what you can do." Sumi smiled softly. "Those it is scarey to say the less. Hey do all angel or demons have lots of wings? I thought they only had 2 of them."

Blissful lgnorance
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-29-2010, 04:38 AM

Talen chuckled. "And I would prefer not finding out anytime soon." He said trying to ignore his roommates eyes scanning over his body, it was embarrassing and he preferred not to blush over something like that. Could make things, awkward and rather liking the conversation he was going to avoid it. "Only I can scare you now because you know I won't do it but seeing as we are getting along I don't think I'll ever have too." he said laughing this time rubbing his hand through his rather long hair for a male, as he thought. "Never thought about it. I know most have two. I guess I'm just, different. Don't know if it is for the better or worse. Can still fly."

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-29-2010, 03:23 PM

"Well I guess that important that there not for show." Sumi laughed. "Well I do think it is neat you have more then two of them." Sumi looked away from his roommate and looked around the dinning area. "Well this is the campus life blood area. Everyone dose come here when they need some thing. Its the best place for it." Just as he was talking about that a group of vampire walk in to the dinning area and everyone was quite when they move through the area. It seem they were one of the top groups on the campus.

But there was not just vampires in there group by werewolfs and other supers. The leader enter in to the area and order type O blood once he had it the rest in the group order there own food. But it was a radom person they pick on that end up payi ng for there meal today. Sumi sighed once everyone started talking again. "If your not careful you could end up as there.. Bit** and have to pay for everything for them. They have a few of them in school and trust me it looks like it can drain a aperson."

Blissful lgnorance
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-30-2010, 01:09 AM

Talen smiled at Sumi's complement, at least he took it as one. Not many commented on his wings. To him they were large, obtrusive, and drew too much attention just like group that walked in. It amused him greatly how they seemed to think they were great. In his opinion Talen thought he looked much better then the pale deathly looks they had going. Who would want to fall in love with a corpse? Though Sumi's next statement shocked Talen. They had just talked about his skill for taking dead souls, and those vampires were pretty much dead. "Um, Sumi. I kill dieing souls, those guys are practically dead already with a soul trapped in their bodies. It is an easy target for me. If they want to keep their lives and popularity I would advise they stayed clear from me. They are lucky they aren't messing with someone I met and like. Would make them my bit**'s" Talen laughed a little too happily. But it was true what just happened was what he hated most.

"So to get back to our conversation. What else should I know about the campus?" He asked ignoring the students of one of the top groups. Much preferred talking to his roommate then worrying about some people that thought they were great.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-30-2010, 01:51 AM

"Well I guess your right." Sumi said. "Let see there a total of 30 building for classes. Those you will promblely only need 6 of them at most. Each building is design for different time of day classes to take care of the need of their students. There are 10 dorm room buildings. The first 4 are for the first years student after that the next 6 of them are mix with grade." He smiled. "It make it easy to choice your roommates." He pause. "My last roommate failed out for I been with out one for like 6 months now. I actually didn't think they would put another in my room. Not saying i don't like you but it was nice not shareing." He laughed. "Well you didn't get time to look around out room but there a bath room off to one side with a shower. The water gets really hot just the way I like it."

Blissful lgnorance
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-30-2010, 04:08 AM

Talen's eyes widen when he heard there were thirty buildings. Never thought there would be so many but as it was explained to him he started to understand it better. Then the dorm situation intrigued him, so if he didn't get along with Sumi he could chose his next room. All he knew was they threw him in an open one. "Good to know you can chose your roommates. But I'm glad you don't dislike me. I don't plan on failing out. I would get in so much trouble. Sorry, I had to make you share your room. I don't think it'll last long, I did start the school year a little late." he said a little nervous and slightly guilty that he took over Sumi's room. "Good to know there is a bathroom in the room. How big is the shower exactly? Not good in small places with the wings." he laughed smiling over at him.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-30-2010, 05:18 AM

"Well I would say it pretty big my last roommate was a Orge and he was fairly big and he could fit in it with out any prombles so I think you should be find in it." Sumi smiled. "Those I'm not sure because I know people who don't like being in them because they are a inclosed space. I hear people who don't like them useally leave the bath door open to make it feel bigger then it is." Sumi yawned a little he was so happy and full as he was slow digusting the food. "Eatting makes me sleeping. Those I only eat once a week." He smirked. "Or else I'll get really fat and lazy. That useally happens to me in the winter when I just don't want to move at all and stay indoor under a nice heated blanket with the hot on hight." He laughed.

Blissful lgnorance
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-01-2010, 04:45 AM

"If an ogre can fit I think I'll be fine then. I know for sure I'll never leave the door open. I may not like tight places but I'm insecure..." Talen said mumbling not even knowing why he was admitting to it. Only knew he felt oddly comfortable with his roommate. Then his odd feelings were wiped clean as he chuckled at Sumi shaking his head. "Then why don't we head back to the room so you can get some sleep before classes. I think I'll be able to wake you before they start. I can't promise it'll be pleasant." he said with a laugh. It all depended if his roommate was a deep sleeper or a light one. Talen knew he was a light sleeper and hoped Sumi didn't make a lot of noise in his sleep. "Sounds like a nice winter. Would love to be lazy and just lay around. And I don't think you'll look bad if you are fat or thin."

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-01-2010, 02:15 PM

Sumi kind of blushed when Talan said about he wouldn't look bad fat. "Ummm yeah lets go back to the room for a little I would like to sleep some." Sumi got up and waited for Talan to leave the dinner. (sorry it is short)

Blissful lgnorance
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-02-2010, 02:59 AM

{It is fine. Happens.}

Talen stretched a little as he stood and started to walk back to the room with Sumi. "I hope you sleep well. Won't try to disturb you, wouldn't like poison running through my veins." he teased feeling awkward slightly at how his roommate had blushed. Had not a clue why it happened or how but he was assuming it was cause of him.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-02-2010, 03:22 AM

"Aww guess I can not bite you then." He laughed. Soon they were back inside of the dorms. "Well I'll take a quick nap and I will be find I alway get like this after a big meal." Sumi took off his shirt and moved over to his bed and laid down on it. He turned on a heat pad under him then with in a few mins he was out like a light. Sumi fell a sleep quickly when he was well feed and warm.

Blissful lgnorance
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-03-2010, 12:06 AM

"And I can't rip your soul from your dieing body." Talen remarked with a laugh on his own. When they were inside the room he was taken back when Sumi took off his shirt. Really wasn't expecting that but while his roommate got ready to sleep he pulled his suitcase up onto the bed and opened it fully. So as Sumi slept Talen put away his clothes unwilling to open the boxes and wake the one sleeping.

It took Talen awhile to sort through his things and put them away and soon enough a few hours passed and he needed to wake his roommate. Walking over to the bed he thought for a moment. "Sumi! Wake up." he said in a rather loud voice his first attempt to wake him up. Had more in store if it didn't work.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-03-2010, 12:18 AM

Sumi could hear the vibation from Talan voice and jumped right out of bed on to his feet looking around scaired. Then he saw it was his roommate. "No need to yell to wake me I can feel vibations and that was doublt loud to me. But thank you for waking me up." Sumi turned off his heating pad then strenched a little before putting back on his shirt he had left on the floor. "Shall we go to class."