Yotsy
"Nothing Says Lovin' Like Yotsub...
Send a message via AIM to Yotsy Send a message via MSN to Yotsy Send a message via Yahoo to Yotsy

Old 02-24-2008, 12:57 PM

LaRae was now completely nervous, she wanted to just disappear. She had shut her eyes tightly hoping the girl would just leave; She opened one eye only to see the girl had moved closer and then placed a hand on her shoulder. She shivered at her touch and even shook a little to boot. She moved her shoulder until she had forced the hand away from her and then shut her eyes tightly again. She had been pressing herself against the wall, like it would start moving at any moment. In fact it was only causing her more pain. She was so incredibly uncomfortable that without even requesting it consciously she had forced several thick roots up through the ground directly in front of her. They had shot up quickly and forced their way between LaRae and the others, then sealed itself to the wooden wall behind her. The wood mended together and she could no longer be seen or heard for that matter. She gave a small sigh when she opened her eyes again and noticed she'd subconsciously locked herself in a small space. The confining walls didn't bother as much as the fact she had just drained every last bit of her energy to force that wall up and she didn't mean to; It was a completely random act of protection. She also didn't worry about the lack of oxygen either, the tree roots in front of her would produce just barely enough oxygen to keep her breathing.

Last edited by Yotsy; 04-26-2008 at 05:56 AM..

Cyndel
I never make the mistake of argu...
Send a message via AIM to Cyndel Send a message via MSN to Cyndel Send a message via Yahoo to Cyndel

Old 02-24-2008, 01:13 PM

Nanashi fell backwards on his tail when the roots sprouted around LaRae. He stared at the wooden shell with wide eyes and then glanced toward the woman again who had nearly the same expression that he did.

The woman had fallen back a little as well when the roots sprouted and now just sat there staring with a confused expression. "...A simple no may have worked..." she said before glancing over to Nanashi. She sighed as she shifted over toward him, looking at his cheek. "...It seems as though you two have had a rough day. She slowly raised her hand, and smiled weakly when Nanashi flinched. "It's alright, I told you, I am not going to hurt you." she said again in that gentle voice. She lightly placed her palm over the scrape and closed her eyes for a moment as a white light illuminated her hand. A few seconds later she moved her hand away and the scrape was gone, along with all signs of it. "There... that looks better."

Nanashi closed his eyes when she put her hand to his cheek but a few moments later he felt a warm tingling sensation in the skin around her hand. When she moved her hand away he put his own to his cheek and felt the area where the scrape had been. He blinked and stared at her for a moment, his mouth handing open slightly. "Th-thank you..." he said quietly.

She smiled at him and shook her head. "No trouble." she said simply. "...Do you think you might be able to get your friend there to come out?" she asked with a hint of a smile, "Something needs to be done with her back."

Nanashi looked over to the wood for a moment and then shifted closer to it. He called LaRae's name twice,but when he didn't receive an answer he started to look worried. He tried rapping on the wood with his fist a few times and then laid his ear against it to listen for something.

Last edited by Cyndel; 05-19-2008 at 10:59 PM..

Yotsy
Send a message via AIM to Yotsy Send a message via MSN to Yotsy Send a message via Yahoo to Yotsy

Old 02-24-2008, 01:26 PM

LaRae couldn't hear anything that was going on outside of the barrier she had created and lacked the energy to tear it down; Though she didn't want to. Her ears twitched at the faint noise she heard echoing through the wood. She sighed, ignoring it for now. She surprisingly enough felt safe inside her now pitch black haven. She rested her head back against the wall and blinked a few times as she took a breath. She had forced her breathing to be shallow as to try and save as much oxygen as possible. She knew she would probably be in here for awhile, at least because she couldn't get herself out. She shut her eyes and tried to relax, and ignore the pain she was still in.

Cyndel
Send a message via AIM to Cyndel Send a message via MSN to Cyndel Send a message via Yahoo to Cyndel

Old 02-24-2008, 01:49 PM

Nanashi sat there for a moment and listened, but he couldn't hear anything from her. He rapped on the wood again and still didn't seem to be getting anything. After a moment he just started to claw at the wood wildly, tearing away the bark and making a little leeway, but he didn't even get one eighth of the way through before he was too tired to continue. He looked at the other dragon with wide eyes. "She isn't doing anything!" he said in a panicky voice. He was beginning to wonder if she'd passed out or something.

She looked at him with a slightly worried expression and put her hand on the wood. She knew there was no way that she could burn it or tear it down without hurting the girl even worse. "See if you can find someone that can break this open." she said as she looked back to him.

"B-but I--"

"Not all dragons are harmful... Many are rude, but not all of them. Try to find someone and ask them." she said before he could protest. She really didn't want to wander away for fear of getting pulled off by someone and unable to get back.

He nodded slowly and then stood. He remembered the way that the one that had thrown her had made the wood seem to melt away; that seemed like a good start. He quickly darted off into the crowd, looking around for Nero as he went. The least the guy could do was get her out of there since...he was part of the reason that she was in there. His attention was being drawn off to both sides as he searched the crowd for a familiar face, though he unfortunately wasn't paying close enough attention to where he was going. The next thing he knew he had smacked straight into some on comer and knocked himself over backwards. He cringed and closed his eyes tightly as if waiting to get kicked in the teeth for that one, but slowly pried his eyes open and looked up timidly.

Last edited by Cyndel; 05-19-2008 at 11:00 PM..

Yotsy

Old 02-24-2008, 02:04 PM

The man he had bumped into leaned over looking down at him "Hey... you alright down there?" Leave it to Nanashi to bump into another seemingly nice dragon. This one was from the Thunder Dragon Clan and he had been walking around the whole festival checking on people. He was tall with messy brown hair and wavy purple horns protruding from his head. He had rather large wings the same color as his horns and a longer then usual tail to match. His tail had fur at the end of it that seemed extremely unruly like he'd given up trying to make it straight. His clothing was simple too, signs of a very laid back individual. He wore light colored jeans with a black shirt and a tattered jacket over top. His eyes were dark, so much so that you could barely tell they were actually blue. He tilted his head to the side and put his hand out to help the young man up "You in a hurry or something?" He asked curiously.

Cyndel

Old 02-24-2008, 02:21 PM

Nanashi looked up at the dragon that he'd practically run over. Like most dragons, he was considerably taller than he was, so from down on the ground he looked especially large. He was breathing quickly as he tried to come up with an answer for his question. what was his question? He barely even remembered. After a moment he just nodded slightly. When the man extended his hand toward him he flinched back, closing his eyes for a moment until he didn't feel anything touch him. He opened his eyes again and looked at his hand unsurely for a moment and then back up to his face seeming a bit confused. "...I...I don't have anything..." he said quietly since he didn't know what he was reaching for.

He scrambled to his feet quickly and started to take a couple of steps back but stopped himself when he remembered what he'd come here for. He kept what the woman had told him in mind as he forced his eyes up to the man's face again. "I need help." he said quickly and then started speaking in that rushed tone that he had used when asking LaRae to not let anything happen to him. "My friend is hurt and she sealed herself in some kind of wooden shell and we can't get to her and she was bleeding really badly and she wouldn't answer me when I tried to get her to come out and I'm afraid that she may be hurt worse than it looked and I can't get to her!" That...was probably the longest run-on sentence in history, but at least it got the point across...if you could figure out what in the world he'd just said.

Yotsy

Old 02-24-2008, 02:42 PM

The man looked at him with a slightly confused look his face for a few moments. Hearing the younger one needed help made his ears perk out but he was dumbfounded by how fast he spoke. Of course he only really focused on a couple words; Friend, hurt, shell, bleeding, worse and the last part about not being able to get to her. He quirked a brow as his tail swayed behind him while he tried to piece that all together. He sighed, giving up after a few minutes "I'm surprised you didn't get tongue tied saying all of that..." He said laughing softly. Now focusing on the fact that the younger one said he needed help he had a curious look on his face "So, you need help for a friend? I am assuming" He stated hoping that would cover enough of what the male had said to him. "I suppose I can help, just lead the way" He probably would help anyway, but it was his job to make sure everyone was alright while enjoying the festivities.

LaRae let out another small sigh as she re-opened her eyes only to be greeted by the darkness that was surrounding her. She was slowly starting to regret being locked in here; Though she hadn't done it on purpose. She was slowly starting to grow more and more tired, probably from the amount of blood lost and the now more noticeable lack of oxygen. She wanted to get out now and tried to push her fingers into the ground but with no luck. She had now energy or magic left to force the wall down. She shut her eyes and tried to think of something she could do to get out.

Cyndel

Old 02-24-2008, 02:56 PM

Nanashi nodded quickly when he gave him a one sentence summary of everything that he'd just said. His ruby eyes were watering again and dangerously close to spilling over. To put it simply, he was scared. He was actually coming to like LaRae and he didn't want anything to happen to her; especially not death.

The very instant that the man said that he would help Nanashi's ears perked up and he spun around and took off before he'd barely gotten the word 'way' out of his mouth. If nothing else, Nanashi had gotten to be a fairly fast runner. He would have been easy to lose int he crows had he not stopped to give the guy time to catch up and get him back in his sights again before darting off again. He kept that up until he got back to where he wanted to be and then he just hurried forward and plopped down beside the shell where he'd been clawing earlier.

The young woman was still sitting there beside the wooden barrier, though her ears perked and she looked at Nanashi as he came running back with the other man behind him. She stood then and backed up out of the way to let those two try to figure this out. She made a better healer than she did a nutcracker.

Yotsy

Old 02-24-2008, 03:05 PM

He looked rather dumbfounded when he finally made it to where the younger man had lead him. A bump in the wall? No, the guy had said shell before. This must have been what he meant. At least that's what he thought. He looked down at the young man and shook his head, asking him about what was going on was useless he'd just speak too quickly for him to understand. He turned his gaze to the Light Dragon and bowed slightly. He was polite to ladies at least. "If you don't mind Miss, can you fill me in on what's really going on?" He paused and laughed softly "Nervousness over there speaks too fast for me to understand... and all he said was that he needed help"

Cyndel

Old 02-24-2008, 03:20 PM

The young woman glanced over to Nanashi and shook her head slightly. "I am not entirely sure what started it, but the girl was bleeding quite a lot and when I tried to help her she backed up to the wall and sealed herself in, though... I am not entirely sure that it was intentionally..." she glanced at the barrier again and then looked back to him, "I do not believe there is much air in there, and she was bleeding heavily... Can you get it open? I am afraid if you can't..." she paused, glancing back to Nanashi and sighed.

Nanashi was sitting there with his hands clasped in his lap, though they were still shaking slightly. His head was down and his ears laid back. Wet streaks were just barely noticeable on his coppery cheeks. What had caught the woman's attention was the whimper that had come from him when she started into that last sentence. He didn't want to start thinking 'if you can't.' He still felt somewhat responsible for this. Sure she may have gotten into a fight with or without him, but maybe it wouldn't have been quite so bad if she wasn't trying to take up for him over a little scrape.

Last edited by Cyndel; 05-19-2008 at 11:01 PM..

Yotsy

Old 02-24-2008, 03:38 PM

Before the girl could even finish her sentence completely he had already walked over to the barrier and studied it for a moment. "Wooden roots?" He mumbled touching them seeing just how thick they were. This would be the easiest way to tell how much power to use to break down the roots. He was pretty sure he'd be capable of destroying the wood he just had to be ready for the side effect of attacking something flammable. He smiled and looked back to the Light Dragon "Don't worry, I should be able to get her out" He then turned his attention back to the wood shell in front of him. He extended one claw in his hand and focused his energy as he created small "x" at the top of every other root. He stepped back, making room and held up a single finger and it started glowing. The aura around his finger was very light colored and it would be hard to tell it was purple. He flexed his finger down four times in a row and then dropped his hand back to side. Then out of nowhere in the clear blue skies you could hear the loud cracking of thunder following by lightning bolts that shot down from the sky one at a time smacking against the wood only where he had marked.

The wood was then cracked down the middle, unfortunately it then caught fire almost immediately. It was a small fire, but with the wood in the surrounding walls it could become a lot worse. He had planned for this though, he shot his wings out from his back; The sheer size of them quite amazing. The fluttered closer together for a moment before they flew back and then spat gusts forwards toward the flames. The gust produced from his wings was strong enough to blow the fire against the wall and disperse the flames to nothing. His wings fluttered shut as he was done using them for the time being. He then walked over to the wooden barrier and pulled on the cracked pieces of wood a few times until they seemed to break apart revealing what looked like a now passed out young earth dragon.

Last edited by Yotsy; 04-26-2008 at 05:55 AM..

Cyndel

Old 02-24-2008, 03:59 PM

The young woman blinked and watched as he marked the roots, again backing up with a nod. She glanced toward Nanashi again and motioned for him to move, but he wasn't looking.

Nanashi just sat there in silence... that was until the thunder sounded. His ears perked up and his eyes widened and he looked up, letting out a shrill yelp when the first bolt of lightning truck down. Within seconds he'd scrambled to his feet and scurried probably a good twenty feet away before he tripped himself and flattened out in the dirt, his tail flipping up to smack in the head when he landed.

The woman looked back as Nanashi took off running and shook her head slightly. He was so fidgety. When the man started to pull the roots away she moved forward slightly, looking down at the girl before looking back to Nanashi again. "Come back here!" she called to him.

Nanashi pushed himself up quickly and looked back, hurrying back over to the other two. Normally he would have kept some distance but right now all he was trying to do was get close enough to see if LaRae was alright. He knelt down again and lightly pushed on her arm, trying to get a response out of her. Nanashi could be very childish, and was most of the time, especially in situation like this where he had no idea what to do. He reacted the way that a child that wasn't old enough to understand what was going on might act. He just poked her.

Last edited by Cyndel; 05-19-2008 at 11:01 PM..

Yotsy

Old 02-24-2008, 04:21 PM

LaRae had not moved even though Nanashi was poking her. Her breathing was shallow and trying to adjust to the abrupt increase of oxygen. She had passed out just before they managed to get her shell to fall apart and the wall behind her where her back was sitting previous was drenched in her blood. She had fallen over onto her side as soon as the shell came down.

He just stared at the young girl for a few moments and then watching the guy poking her. He shifted his glance to him in a nearly disproving way "...Don't do that to her..." He stated kneeling down next to the girl and rolling her onto her stomach gently seeing just how bad she was hurt; Considering the amount of blood on the wall behind her. He then reached his hand over and gathered her wings close to her body and then lifted the girl up in his arms to move her away from the wall. He walked over to a slightly shaded area and sat down, resting the girl in his lap with her back facing up. He knew what Light Dragons could be capable of and spoke back to the other girl "Hey, Miss... Are you going to help her? Or should I go find someone else who can?" He asked nicely looking over the many holes in the small girls back.

Cyndel

Old 02-24-2008, 11:17 PM

Nanashi was staring at LaRae as he nudged her shoulder with his fingertips, looking for some kind of response and only seemed to try harder when he didn't get one...at least until the man told him not to. As soon as he told him to stop her jerked his hand back quickly and looked back over to him with those frightened, pleading eyes. He shifted away when the man started to roll LaRae over and look at her wounds and he swallowed hard when he saw all of the blood.

The woman looked to the thunder dragon when he asked if she was going to help the girl. "I was trying to help her before she got herself stuck in there." she said simply as she turned to him and walked over to kneel down in front of them. She looked at the holes in her back and then slowly placed her hand over her back without touching it. She closed her eyes and the white aura encircled her her again. She gently lowered her hand until her fingertips were resting against the girl's back gently and the white slowly seemed to spread from her hand and travel around her back, gathering to glow a bit more brightly at the holes which were quickly starting to close. These wounds were small so they were relatively easy to handle. Once they were gone she sighed and pulled her hand back as the glow faded. "There..." she said softly. Of course this entire ordeal could have been avoided if she'd just let her do that in the first place.

Nanashi was still sitting a little ways away from them. He'd moved closer, but he was far enough away that he was still sitting in the sun as he looked at them, watching their every move. He was relieved when the woman finally made the puncture wounds go away, but he still didn't try to get any closer at the moment.

Last edited by Cyndel; 05-19-2008 at 11:02 PM..

Yotsy

Old 02-25-2008, 12:06 AM

He kept the girl in his lap while the Light Dragon did her work, he'd never seen this done up close before so he was nearly awe stuck while watching the holes in the Earth Dragon's back close up. He lifted his hand up as soon as the other said she was done and placed it on the small girls back where the holes used to be. He touched lightly just not believing that she could really be healed that easily. But the more he touched her back the more he was realizing just how good the Light Dragon was with her magic. He glanced up at the girl who had healed her and smiled slightly "That's quite impressive, If I do say so myself" Believe it or not, he was impressed. His attention dropped back to the girl in his lap, he gently rolled her over onto her back and propped her head up with one of his arms. He looked at her somewhat surprised he took his free hand and brushed her bangs from her face and sat quietly for a moment "...Did you know she's got horns?" He had not noticed them before, he thought she was just another half breed with uncontrollable magic. He was already being nice to her, but knowing this now he'd be nicer.

LaRae didn't move right away, nor did she feel the Light Dragon healing her wounds. She had been passed out and barely breathing so she really wasn't thinking about anything in particular. Once the girl had finished healing her and then the Thunder male rolled her over her breathing started to improve and she shifted slightly. She could barely feel her hair being moved from her forehead, she slowly opened her golden eyes; Much to the surprise of two people she didn't know around her. She probably would've jumped and moved away but she was too tired to at the present moment and just blinked slowly.

Cyndel

Old 02-25-2008, 12:35 AM

The young woman smiled slightly when the man complimented her abilities. "Thank you..." she said softly. She watched as he laid the girl down and tilted her head slightly when he brushed her hair away from her horns. "No...I did not know. But I hardly see what it matters." she said simply. She smiled again when she saw the girl open her eyes and slowly reached out to place her hand on her arm, stroking it gently. "Are you alight?" she asked gently before pulling her hand back. After a moment she glanced back to the dragon half and motioned for him with her hand. "Alright, come on. You don't have to sit way back there, you know." she called to him.

Nanashi looked at her for a moment, his ears still laid back slightly. He slowly got u and moved forward a little, though he stared nearly an arm's length away from them. He looked down to LaRae again and tilted his head slightly.

The woman looked at him for a moment and then sighed. "So are you going to tell us what happened?" He asked gently and then when he didn't look at her she added, "Were you two the ones that caused a scene earlier?"

Nanashi's ears laid back and he nodded weakly. "...I didn't mean to..." he said quietly. His hands were shaking in his lap again as his eyes bore into the ground.

She smiled softly, "I know you didn't..." she said gently, moving closer to him, "I don't see how a fidgety little thing like you could mean to cause trouble for anyone." She raised one hand and pushed back his apple red hair, though she lowered it when he flinched.

"...I am not a thing." he said quietly.

She just smiled. "...Dragon half." she corrected herself, using the more polite term father than calling him a half breed. She chuckled softly when he looked up at her, clearly surprised by the word usage. "Oh you are so adorable!" she said, pulling him into a hug.

Nanashi's entire body stiffened and he gasped, trying to squirm away from her, though whens he wouldn't let him go, he finally started to relax. At lest she wasn't hurting him.

Last edited by Cyndel; 05-19-2008 at 11:02 PM..

Yotsy

Old 02-25-2008, 01:06 AM

LaRae only looked at the Light Dragon when she touched her and forced a nod to answer the girls question. She would be better now, she just needed to rest for a little while to regain her strength. Her glance moved back to the dragon who was holding her once the girl moved away. She wondered by either of the two were helping her; Most dragons were rude and self absorbed. She blinked a few more times, her eyes coming more into focus as she stared up at the man. His eyes were oddly very sincere looking, not to mention he wasn't half bad looking for a Thunder Clan Dragon. "...Who.. are.. you?" She asked curiously; Her voice slightly shaken.

The man looked down at her when she spoke, he gave a reassuring smile "My name, little lady is Kyran" He moved his arm and helped her sit up on her own. "Since you know my name, how about gracing me with yours?" He asked politely.

She sat up the wounds in her back gone, she was surprised that nothing really hurt anymore. She was just a bit sore from everything that happened, she'd feel a whole lot better after some sleep. She glanced up at Kyran when he introduced himself and then asked for her name. She paused, as if she had to remember what it was. "I'm LaRae" She stated as she lifted a hand to her forehead and rubbed it softly. She couldn't believe so much had happened today and in such a short period of time. She wondered what else could possibly go wrong. Then she happened to look over and see the Light Dragon and Nanashi; She was slightly shocked, he had not let her touch him like that. She lowered her head and scooted back so she couldn't see them anymore and tried to focus on Kyran again.

Kyran nodded "That's quite a lovely name, LaRae" He stated smiling. He watched her scoot back some and quirked a brow just before looking over his shoulder and seeing what he thought she must have seen. He then turned back to the girl before him "...You alright?"

Cyndel

Old 02-25-2008, 01:28 AM

Nanashi sat there for a few moments as the woman hugged him but he finally started trying to squirm free again. "Can I gt up now?" he asked quietly, sighing in relief when she finally released him. He looked over to where LaRae was and slowly started to move closing actually smiling a little when he saw that she was up. He still didn't want to get too close tot he male, so he hung back a little, but he was at least trying to show her that he was glad that she was alright. The tip of his crimson scaled tail flicked back and forth slightly as he looked at her. He seemed a lot more relaxed looking at her than he did around the other two.

The woman got up and moved over to stand close to where the halfbreed had stopped, looking down at him for a moment before sitting down, though this time she made sure to give him his personal space. "You really don't like people, do you?" she asked, "Are you at least going to tell us your name?"

Nanashi glanced over to the light dragon for a moment. "...I like people..." he said quietly, "I haven't ever done anything to them... and my name is... Nanashi." he said slowly as if debating on whether or not he wanted to tell it or not.

She smiled again and nodded. "Alright. Call me, Hikari." she said simply, and then glanced to Kyran. She'd heard the other two talking earlier so she didn't bother to ask him his name again.

Last edited by Cyndel; 05-19-2008 at 11:03 PM..

Yotsy

Old 02-25-2008, 02:16 AM

LaRae just sat with her eyes towards the ground "...I think I'm okay.." She mumbled as an answer to Kyran's last question. She lifted her eyes for only a moment when she heard Nanashi was closer now; She smiled faintly and then lowered her eyes again. She was starting to remember what had happened before she passed out and sighed. She couldn't help feeling like everything that happened, including dragging in two strangers was all her fault. She knew she should've just kept walking past that tree. "...I'm sorry..." She muffled out.

Kyran reached over and set his hand down on LaRae's shoulder gently. "Hey, relax would'ya?" He could tell that she was going to end up being all serious any minute and the last thing he wanted was to be around when that happened. "So..." He looked back towards the other two for a moment. "...As I see it LaRae is going to need to rest for awhile, we should get her away from all the festivities" He stood up and dusted himself off; His tail stretched out behind him and then curled up a little.

LaRae watched him stand up and shook her head "I'll be okay" Although, that was what she kept telling Nanashi and look at what happened. She stumbled to get to her feet and leaned forward for a moment trying to keep her balance. When she finally thought she was stable she stood up straight and stretched her arms up over her head. As soon as she did so she got lite headed again and started to fall backwards; her legs giving out under her. Apparently not ready to be standing on her own.

Kyran barely appeared to move, at least to the naked eye. He was fast, to say it bluntly and he was already holding LaRae in his arms. One hand bracing her back and the other under her knees. He laughed softly "I told you that you needed to rest more" He looked over at Hikari and Nanashi "Are you both alright with going somewhere else to rest?" He paused "I've got her, so all you'll have to do is follow me"

Cyndel

Old 02-25-2008, 02:41 AM

Nanashi smiled weakly at LaRae and shook his head when she apologized. The things that happened weren't entirely her fault. He watched her as she started to get up after Kyran told her she needed to rest. He stood up when he saw how unsteady she was and when she started to fall backwards he moved to catch him, but was surprised to see Kyran already holding her. He dropped his arms and started at him curiously before looking away. At his last question he looked at LaRae and then nodded weakly. He didn't mind staying somewhere away from all of these other people, and since he was here with her, he really didn't want to leave LaRae alone with these people, either.

Hikari looked at Kyran when he asked if she wanted to come. "Sure, I can come with you." she said with a smile as she stood up. "I could use a break." she said with a soft laugh. Her ears perked as she heard a voice calling over the crowd. It was a woman with a sharp, and non too pleased sounding voice.
"SELENITY!!!"
Hikari laughed nervously, "How fast can you walk?" she asked, giving him a nudge to get him moving, "Let's so, time's a wasting."

Yotsy

Old 02-25-2008, 03:08 AM

LaRae was practically in shock and all she was thinking was 'When did he?' She was just staring blankly at Kyran. He was fast, really fast. She was even more surprised that he caught her before she hit the ground; What was with this guy? Why was he being so nice? She was startled when she heard someone's voice over the crowd and then heard Hikari ready to leave and quickly by the sounds of it.

Kyran laughed softly "Is that supposed to be a real question Hikari?" He of course was referring to the fact that he was probably the fastest out of the four of them. "Just follow me, we should be able to slip out unnoticed" He stated as he started to walk towards the gate with LaRae still in his arms. He wouldn't move too fast due to the extra person he was carrying; He didn't want to move so fast she couldn't catch her breath. He slipped out the gate with almost no one looking at him, probably because he was from the Thunder clan. He stopped for a moment right outside the gate and thought of a safe place to go, considering the flat barren landscape there weren't many places to really choose from unless he took them to his own house; But he wouldn't do that just yet.

He sighed softly finally remembering a place that would suit their needs just fine. He smiled down at LaRae "Just don't let go..." Kyran then looked back to Hikari and Nanashi "You two just try and keep up, I won't run too fast" With that he had started to dash off to the northern area of the territory. He knew of a place that not many others knew about, it was one of the rare places in the Thunder territory that actually had a lot of greenery. There were only five other places, scattered all over the land that were like this one. They all varied in size and shape, the one he was going to was one of the medium sized ones.

Before too much longer he had stopped and looked back to check on the other two making sure they were still behind him, then he looked at LaRae too. He nodded and continued on. Not too much further to go and he only hoped that no one else had been watching them. Kyran again came to a stop once he reached the outskirts of the vegetation. He looked down at LaRae seeing her face nearly light up at the sight of all the plants. "Well, this will have to do for now. I can't very well take you all into the villages" He laughed slightly "It may be the Festival but you're not allowed in those places..."

Last edited by Yotsy; 04-26-2008 at 05:54 AM..

Cyndel

Old 02-25-2008, 03:28 AM

Hikari laughed softly, "No that was not a question, but it would be grand if you could get the lead out before I have to drop out of this little trip." She followed him quickly to the gate and slipped out with him, glancing back to see Nanashi right behind her. When he told them to try to keep up she just smiled. "Oh trust me, running is my specialty." She had gotten pretty good at trying to outrun her friend at least. He could still barely hear someone yelling for 'Selenity' from inside the gave and she smiled as she pressed her bangs down over her forehead a little more to cover the blue gem in her forehead better.

As soon as Kyran took off running she was right on his tail running after his as quickly as possible, though he still pulled ahead of her quickly. Note to self... never challenge this guy to a race!

Nanashi followed them out silently, looking at Hikari curiously as she tried to get Kyran to go faster. Once Kyran started to run he started after him, though he couldn't quite keep up with the two dragons and fell behind by a few yards. At least he could keep them in site, so he wouldn't get lost. By the time Kyran stopped the first time he was already getting tired and slowed down, but when he started running again he sped up again. By the time they got to where they were going he was gasping. He stopped and put his hands on his knees as he tried to catch his breath.

Hikari looked around the are when they stopped and smiled, "Wow...pretty." she said approvingly. "Oh we understand." she told him when he said that he couldn't take them to the villages. "No need to cause too much of an uproar."

Yotsy

Old 02-25-2008, 03:43 AM

Kyran looked back to Hikari hearing her approval of the area too. "It's a rarity here in this land, also considered sacred ground" He turned and started to walk into the center of the greenery. "There are about five of these scattered throughout the area, they were brought to life by a few of the strongest Earth Clan Dragons. Centuries ago of course, back when alliances weren't so scarce" He stopped again when he made it to the center of the mini forest. The Sun barely reached through to this area due to the heavy foliage. It was even a few degrees cooler and the breeze was relaxing. Kyran walked over to a tree and knelt down, setting LaRae down against it. He stood up and stretched looking back to make sure the others had still followed him.

LaRae had been listening to everything that was being said, but for the most part let it go in one ear and out the other. She smiled softly when she heard this forest was created by her clan; It was amazingly beautiful. When Kyran set her down she ran her fingers through the cold grass below her as she leaned her head back against the tree. She was happy to have been brought to a place like this, and it would help her to regain her magical energy just a little faster. She looked back up towards Kyran and smiled "...Thanks, for carrying me"

Cyndel

Old 02-25-2008, 04:02 AM

The run had caused Hikari's bangs to split down the middle and move to either side of her forehead, making the jewel there very visible, but she didn't seem to notice. She was looking around the area as she followed Kyran further into the area. The blue gem in her forehead was not something that every light dragon had, only the 'royals' so to speak had them embedded into their foreheads. Selenity was the name of the Light clan's leader's oldest daughter.

"Yes... It is a pity that things have gotten the way that they have." she said softly, "It is a rare few who can associate with someone outside of their own clan anymore." Her shining crystalline eyes wandered around the area again and she smiled. "This is a beautiful spot. They certainly knew what they were doing."

Nanashi finally straightened up and followed the others. He looked around for a few moments and then went to LaRae once Kyran finally put her down. He sat down beside her, his legs curled up under him as he rested and tried slow his breathing. He glanced over to LaRae for a moment and tilted his head slightly before looking away again. He stared at the gem on Hikari's forehead for a moment, but he was more concerned with hoe in the word did they get that to stay there?

Yotsy

Old 02-25-2008, 04:25 AM

Kyran still wore his smile "Don't mention it LaRae, someone needed to carry you" He then turned back to Hikari now noticing the gem on her forehead. He knew exactly what it stood for, he made sure to study a lot about the nobles and royalty. Though it should've been regular teachings amongst all the Clan's because every clan had their royalty. He didn't say anything right away because he was sure she had been trying to hide who she really was and he didn't want to upset her.

LaRae on the other hand after acknowledging Nanashi when he sat near her had stared blankly at Hikari's gem. It was so pretty. She had to say something she couldn't resist "Hikari, that jewel on your forehead... It's pretty!" She said with a smile. She would later feel silly because she didn't know what the gem meant. She thought it was just an accessory.

Kyran's eyes went wide for a second as soon as he heard LaRae and then shook his head. While thinking to himself 'What ever happened to subtlity?' He focused on the gem again and smiled down at Hikari picking up where LaRae left off "So, Selenity... when were you going to tell us about yourself?" He sighed softly "Isn't against the code for Royalty to be hanging around commoners?" He asked, now pointing out her heritage. He had pretty good knowledge of everyone in the Royal families, in all clans. Mostly because it was something new to learn, but just in case the Thunder clan had ever asked him to do any missions where he would need to know such information.