Corporate Zombie
  • Challenge Corporate Zombie in the Arcade

Old 05-29-2010, 02:33 AM

That last part might be asking a bit much, based on the men I've known.

poet`s playground
Send a message via AIM to poet`s playground Send a message via Yahoo to poet`s playground
  • Challenge poet`s playground in the Arcade

Old 05-29-2010, 02:34 AM

XD I am not saying that guys aren't smart just that they can say/do some stupid things. Keep in mind I am specifically referring to high school / teenage guys.

And yes, that last part is pretty much the most important one there is. Sometimes I think I'll just be celibate my whole life.

Corporate Zombie

Old 05-29-2010, 02:35 AM

Nah. As long as you make your views clear on the matter, you'll eventually find a guy you like. Or you'll become a lesbian. Either way, celibacy is for monks.

Lunettes de Soleil
  • Challenge Lunettes de Soleil in the Arcade

Old 05-29-2010, 02:37 AM

I've decided, for myself at least, That it's I can't be around girls of a similar personality to me. My old best friend and I acted VERY similarly. And I began to hate it. Everyone told me I was just like her. I can't stand her now.

Could also have something to do with her being my boyfriends ex. But that makes me the bad guy.

Also, I'm more of a physical person. I like play fighting and beating eachother up. you don't get that among a lot of girls.

poet`s playground
Send a message via AIM to poet`s playground Send a message via Yahoo to poet`s playground
  • Challenge poet`s playground in the Arcade

Old 05-29-2010, 02:38 AM

When I am around guys I am perfectly comfortable and I tend to be comfortable even talking about like personal stuff as long as it doesn't bother them, but when I am one on one I get very self conscious. Well, in particular with guys around my age who would be potential dating prospects. Self conscious as in I get nervous and kind of blab a little too much and whatnot.

Haha, I know, but when people say that that is asking too much I'm like, nuh uh it is a requriement xD.

Scribbled Lore
Send a message via AIM to Scribbled Lore Send a message via MSN to Scribbled Lore Send a message via Yahoo to Scribbled Lore
  • Challenge Scribbled Lore in the Arcade

Old 05-29-2010, 02:39 AM

@ C.Z.

I'd like to see a power imbalance in regards to generation between Abbadon and a character of mine - one of them a single generation higher than the other - but at the same time I want to have someone who is on par with Abbadon. A ghoulish retainer would be enthralled by Abbadon and to play his Sire would put my character higher in the hierarchy than Abbadon. I'm not really sure how comfortable I am with this because this second character of mine is going to be female and I'm not sure I want to play out the heterosexual bend to either of those relationships with Abbadon whichever my character might be, ghoul or Sire. That's part of the reason why I chose a male Nosferatu instead of female and one that was gay while he was alive.

Corporate Zombie

Old 05-29-2010, 02:41 AM

I never say stuff like that seriously, Playground. I suppose my sarcasm was a little too tempered by despair.

Sunglasses, you should hear what got SL interested in me in the first place.

Lunettes de Soleil

Old 05-29-2010, 02:42 AM

Well, I'd like to hear.

I don't even know what got me interested in my boyfriend.
He was my best friend for years before though.

Scribbled Lore
Send a message via AIM to Scribbled Lore Send a message via MSN to Scribbled Lore Send a message via Yahoo to Scribbled Lore

Old 05-29-2010, 02:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corporate Zombie View Post
Nah. As long as you make your views clear on the matter, you'll eventually find a guy you like. Or you'll become a lesbian. Either way, celibacy is for monks.
I find this kind of questionable - I know that you're more aware of the implications of this post than what you're making it seem like but the whole bit about becoming a lesbian and celibacy being for monks just isn't jiving with me.

@ Sunglasses

C.Z. and I got together after I jumped him from behind and he proceeded to shoulder toss me onto a pool table in his dorm's lounge area. Our relationship has always been aggressively physical - we casually hit, kick, punch and wrestle with each other.

Lunettes de Soleil

Old 05-29-2010, 02:44 AM

Lol, Good way to start off a relationship.
Did you know him before you pounced on him?

Scribbled Lore

Old 05-29-2010, 02:50 AM

We played D&D together and ran in the same circles on campus so I kind of knew him but nothing personal at all. I knew he identified as male, I figured he was at least straight but I thought he might be bi and that he liked pen and paper tabletops.

Oh, and he was/is super creepy with his fedora and (lack of a) sense of style

Lunettes de Soleil

Old 05-29-2010, 02:52 AM

Lol. Good enough for pouncing then.

Corporate Zombie

Old 05-29-2010, 02:52 AM

Hey! /butthurt

----------

Also, I'm cool with the power imbalance thing. I'm not sure how it would be best to do it, but playing his sire would probably be best. Someone needs to be able to put him in his place--his lust for power can sometimes get out of control.

Lunettes de Soleil

Old 05-29-2010, 02:54 AM

everyone's got to have their own sense of style.

Corporate Zombie

Old 05-29-2010, 02:54 AM

She knows not the folly of defending my style. <_<

Lunettes de Soleil

Old 05-29-2010, 02:56 AM

XP
I need to make some new clothes this summer.
OR go shopping.
My wardrobe is terrible.

Anyway, I need to head to bed.

Scribbled Lore

This event is really helping out my quest! :XD Yaay.

Aw, poor, C.Z.. Him and his sense of fashion he doesn't utilize. He could be hawt, so hawt, but he squanders his powers of fashion on ill advised outfits and fingerless gloves that don't show off his piano playin' phalanges well enough.

Lunettes de Soleil

Piano player?

Corporate Zombie

Old 05-29-2010, 02:57 AM

Maybe they would get shown off more if I got more chances to PLAY THE PIANO. HM!? >:-(

Goonight, Sunglasses~! Nice talking to you. ^^

----------

Yes, I am an amateur pianist. Very unappreciated, might I add. :P

Scribbled Lore

Old 05-29-2010, 02:59 AM

Very unappreciated. *nodnod* Everything you do is unappreciated. Oh woe is you!

Corporate Zombie

Old 05-29-2010, 03:00 AM

<^> Your sarcasm is unappreciated. XP

Lunettes de Soleil

Old 05-29-2010, 03:00 AM

Well, then you do have definite potential. XP
I love the piano,
I really want to learn.
And I love piano players.
I remember I got so distracted one day by the thought of James Mcavoy playing the piano. (a scene from Penelope)
I play the flute though.

(and I take a very long time to leave. Sorry. :P)

Scribbled Lore

Old 05-29-2010, 03:02 AM

:XP @ C.Z.

Now you're just encouraging him, Sunglasses.

Corporate Zombie

Old 05-29-2010, 03:03 AM

I sincerely doubt you'll ever get to hear me play, but maybe now I have a little more reason to practice. Gonna have to break into that church to use their grand piano again. <3

----------

SL: Damn right she is. XP

Scribbled Lore

Old 05-29-2010, 03:04 AM

I cannot condone such behavior!