Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 06-03-2017, 05:12 PM

Car'a'Carn: & Immy:

Ahna laid in bed staring up at her bedroom ceiling wondering why life couldn't be more fun. Either like a cartoon, a show, a movie, or even a game. Not just any, but one with plot. A way she could explore to see the world and do what she loved to do. Ahna shook her head a little as she yawned sitting up in her night outfit. A pair of black fuzzy pajama pants with a baggy black green day t shirt. She could hear the television on in the other room which caught her attention, but what really got her attention was outside her room that very moment. It looked like a realistic version of a...pokemon?

"Oh yeah I kinda forgot already" It had been nearly three weeks since they announced pokemon - well animals had turned into realistic versions of pokemon - have appeared being released or changed into the world. A scientist who disappeared, no one knows who they were or where they went, released something in the air throughout the world over time. Changing our normal animals into realistic pokemon. Now the government want whoever they can get their hands on to go to a common 'center' as they call it to get their very first pokemon to capture the rest. Everyone knows what the government wanted, they would probably resemble team rocket in a way therefore they didn't care. As long as they could play their part in this so called "New pokemon world"

Ahna sat up forgetting today was the day, she was always up at this time of the morning (7am ish) and gave her current job at a store for someone else to take over. She actually was up at 5am but forced herself to go back to sleep, which wasn't very easy. She wanted to go out and capture pokemon. She tried to get her cousin to do it, but her cousin's mother said she was too young and no argument could change that. She would find a way though to get her to go along one day. Ahna quickly got dressed already having her bag packed for camping as well as basic stuff needed for her journey. She dressed herself in blue jean shorts, sneaker shape ups to help with long walks or runs, and a tank top with a sweater around her waist. Ahna had short blonde hair with a little pink mixed in and purple hinted here and there too. It would appear soft looking and feel as smooth as it could feel healthy wise.

"I can't believe this is happening." Ahna said to herself smiling putting her bag on her back looking in the mirror ready to go. There was no way, no matter how hot it would be that she would wear a hat of any kind. Saying goodbye to her family, promising her youngest brother she would get him a pokemon as he wanted, and headed out to the new poke lab just up the street that took over a mini mart store that was closing down. Luckily it didn't take long for them to put it up, though she thought it was rather quick for building up so much.

(I shall leave this here for now)

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 06-09-2017, 10:01 PM

((I'm so sorry I didn't get back to this till now! I got super busy this week and was gone most everyday! I will reply to this tonight, no fail!))

Immy

Penpal

Old 06-10-2017, 04:34 AM

Nah you're cool, my cousin comes in for a week, so replies for me (unless inspired by her) will be a tad slow for a bit :P

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 06-10-2017, 05:41 PM

"I'm sorry Chan, I can't get away from work! And besides, I was never into that Pokemon stuff like you were. You should go for it though! Really! Make sure you call and tell me what kinda things you catch! ... Bye Chan! Good Luck!" Chan hung up the phone, disappointed with his conversation with Ray. A couple of weeks ago when the first Pokemon started showing up in the world, Chan couldn't believe his luck! He could finally fulfill his dream to be a real Gym Leader! At least he hoped he could start a Pokemon Gym. Everyone was still adjusting to the new phenomenon. But he wouldn't wait to see. Chan was gonna be out on the leading edge of the new Pokemon world they now lived in! He was going to go out and catch as many as he could!

After hearing about the common centers that were popping up and inviting people to come and help catch Pokemon for the government, Chan had quit his part-time job straight away to get ready to go forth and adventure! He had spent the last week preparing, gathering equipment and trying to convince his friends to go with him. Ray had been his last hope. He and Kenichi were his best friends in the world and Chan would have liked nothing more than to go Adventuring with them! Chan was rather depressed that they both had declined his offer to go along with him. But he wasn't going to let that stop him.

Chan finished packing his travel bag and grabbed his boots, making his way down to the front of his house. His mom and dad were there waiting to send him off, as well as his sister and Uncle in his usual Monk robes. Chan's little sister Aiko bounced up and down on the balls of her feet in front of their parents, "Please please please!! Please let me go too! I wanna catch Pokemon!!" She all but screamed. Their parents answered with a simple, "You're not old enough yet!" Which made Aiko pout. "Don't worry sis... I'll bring you back lots of Pokemon to play with!" Chan said, tousling her hair.

Chan's parents gave him big hugs and presented him with a nice new wide brimmed hat to protect his bald head. He thanked them, said goodbye to his sister and uncle then stepped outside. Sitting down on the front steps, Chan tied on his soft traveling boots. Settling his new hat on his head, Chan looked back at his family one more time to wave goodbye, then headed for the local mini mart that was closing down and had been turned into the local Pokemon lab. Time to start my adventure! He thought to himself as he walked down the street, his light scarf trailing behind him in the soft breeze.

((Thanks for understanding! I hope you have fun with your Cousin! ))

Immy

Penpal

Old 07-14-2017, 02:22 PM

Car'a'Carn: Okay lets see what I can do here. I honestly know it's been awhile but for some reason I couldn't get my inspiration to kick in and re watching pokemon isn't really going to help me at all. Eczema kicked in but I'm gonna post then take a shower with some special soap I bought.

Ahna walked up the sidewalk, not listening to her music for once as she made sure she had all she needed. She even bought a few extra things including a bookbag with wheels so she could roll her stuff along instead of carrying it all the time. She had another bookbag on her bag which was mostly for her sleeping bag and clothes that she would need. Though she knew she would find clothes along her journey as souvenirs. The sun was barely out as clouds were causing an overcast and the breeze was just right. Luckily it was the end of the summer into autumn almost so the heat wave was going away. Otherwise the sun would not be too nice to her skin which she would have to keep applying sunscreen lotion which she brought with her as well.

It took her five minutes or less to walk up the street as excited as she was - she was speed walking more like it. Ahna reached the storefront noticing not too many were there yet, but not a lot of people got up early in her neighborhood unless it was for church or something. Not to mention a lot of parents wound up refusing to let kids go out into the world with how dangerous things were before pokemon showed up. So why would they let their children go out now of all times?

Ahna noticed about nine others were there besides herself, they said each center would take up to twenty people. While also give them a little bit to spend along the way for travel, food, and clothes. However it wouldn't last forever so they would have to find a way to make a little bit of money here and there. "Mitch!" Ahna called out to her friend who was standing by the door making sure not to be pushed out of the way once the doors would open. They had fifteen minutes before the doors would actually open. "Ahna, are you going out into the pokemon world too?" Mitch asked as Ahna nodded replying "Yep, what about you? We can travel together if you want." Ahna hoped he would because traveling just alone or with strangers seemed a bit unnerving as she knew she couldn't always fight off any trouble. In fact she'd probably wind up causing it or being in trouble.

"Sure, I'm good with that. Oh, they released which pokemon we can get as a first choice once the doors open." Mitch stated pointing to an image on the window that showed some pokemon as first choices. They appeared to her as Pidgey (bird like), Bulbasaur (Frog like but the size of a small dog), Pikachu (electric mouse - being the size of 15 inches). Charmander (fire salamander about 7 inches long), Ghastly (Ghost like ball), Caterpie (Giant caterpillar). Weedle (centipede), Squirtle (turtle), Prinplup (penguin), Oddish (Plant), Diglett (mole). Zubat (bat like), Krabby (Crab), Starmie (starfish), Ekans (snake), Vileplume (plant). Meril (water mouse), Meowth (persian kitten), poliwhirl (tadpole), and Torpig (fire pig).

"Wow a lot of them, aww no Eevees but then again they are foxes." Ahna replied looking at the list of pictures with each name thinking 'As if it has to be explained to those who know pokemon of what they each are.' she thought it was obvious enough to be able to tell. "I hope I get either Bulbasaur, Pikachu or Ghastly." Ahna added as Mitch responded "I'd say Ghastly, Pikachu, or even Zubat would be cool." Mitch stated looking at each of them. "Hey which one is this? Looks like a penguin." Mitch as but Ahna just shrugged she knew of it but not the name as it wasn't a favorite one to her.

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 09-06-2017, 09:51 PM

It wasn't a long walk to the old grocery story. The streets were sparsely dotted with other pedestrians out walking to their jobs or errands. It never seemed like anyone where he lived liked to get up very early but it surprised Chan to see that even with the recent excitement of Pokemon entering the world, still no one seemed to be all that excited.

It wasn't long at all before Chan saw the converted grocery story up ahead. It wasn't crowed by any means but there were at least 10 people already waiting outside the old store. I thought there would have been more people, He thought to himself as he made his way to the front of the loosely assembled group. They ranged in age from young teenagers all the way to the other end of the spectrum with an old man hanging out at the edge of the group. Chan surveyed them all looking for potential people to team up with. He would go it alone if needs be but it was always better to have someone with you to watch your back.

Chan noticed a girl in a tank top with short blond hair run though with streaks of purple and pink. By the look of her bookbags she was fully prepared for her journey. Chan liked that. It wouldn't work out to travel with someone that wasn't prepared. She had just struck up a conversation with someone she must know by their familiar tone. He edged closer as he eavesdropped on their conversation and listened in. Shoot, Chan thought to himself, looks like she already has a travel partner.

Chan's attention wandered to an image on the window depicting the types of Pokemon that would be available for first choice. Charmander and Pikachu were sure to get a lot of picks, no doubt about that. And Bulbasaur too he supposed. His eyes wandered over the picture in half interest until he saw exactly what he had been hoping for. His thoughts were interrupted though when he heard the girl and her friend talking about the penguin looking creature. "Oh that's a Prinplup! It's a water type Pokemon. I'm hoping to get one of those myself!" He offered with a friendly smile.

((Ohh man I'm so sorry I took so long Immy:! At least I didn't break my record for longest waiting reply ever XD))

Immy

Penpal

Old 09-21-2017, 04:32 AM

Car'a'Carn: Let's see what I can do here, things changed around so yeah...

"It's cute at least" Ahna said as she looked at Mitch "Oh there's my girlfriend" pointing to a dark haired brunette with red streaks in her hair "I'll catch you later, Ahna. Maybe we'll meet up again." Ahna waved bye saying "Sure, seeya later." then looked at the board again. "All I really want is an Eevee, they're so cute and have different evolutions" Ahna knew more about Eevees than most did, but she wasn't an expert. "Are you going to travel as well or here like most to just get a pokemon and return home?" Ahna asked the one who said he wanted a prinplup pokemon. Ahna was going off about herself on this adventure, she wasn't about to ask her friends or family to come along with her. Especially since her cousin was far too young. "I'm Ahna, nice to meet you." she held out her hand to offer a shake of getting to know each other, she preferred not to shake but to hug. Although not everyone was as friendly or energetically spirited as her.