Nezume Gamakaeru
I am an artistic mouse! =^u^=

Old 05-19-2012, 07:57 PM

I want to know if anyone would even be interested in the roleplay before even making it. I'd hate to make it and be left lonely when I really want to do this role play. So This is what it is.

Here in Teddy Town, every child, young or old, hug a teddy close and never go anywhere without their teddy. Wheither the teddy is a bear, rabbit, puppy, kitty or some other animal, that teddy protects the child and keeps their secrets and comforts them when they cry. Here in Teddy Town, teddies are the ones who keep everyone safe.

Here, there are monsters under your bed that lurk in the shadows at night. Fear not nor worry. Your teddy will protect you and keep you safe while you sleep. But recently, there had been rumors through the streets that teddies have begun to disappear leaving their child alone and unprotected. These rumors were placed to rest when the 'Weekly Teddy', the Teddy Town's newspaper announced that the rumors were true. Teddies have been disappearing and the monsters are free to roam from out under the unprotected child's bed. There has been no incidents with monsters yet, but reporters and the police are prepared for the worst.

What is going on? Are the monsters becoming stronger. . . or is it something different? Something. . . called the Boogeyman?

Well, would anyone be interested in joining? Probably as a child, teddy, and/or monster?