whicmro
whimcro

Old 07-13-2013, 02:10 PM

I'll be honest with you dudes. I REALLY want to play this game. Too bad I'm just scared lol. I know the graphics isn't as good as today's is since it's old. But yeah that freaky monster I will name Stephano is....unnerving.

Help me man up? How about pleasant memories with this game?
And oh, don't give too much spoilers kay'?! Especially not the ending.

PWEEP
Shadow Panda

Old 07-14-2013, 12:00 AM

Haha, the creepy monster is The Bro. The gold statue is Stephano I've played it. Not all the way through, but I've seen Let's Play of it.

whicmro
whimcro

Old 07-14-2013, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PWEEP View Post
Haha, the creepy monster is The Bro.
Lol. Nice name. The Bro?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PWEEP View Post
The gold statue is Stephano I've played it. Not all the way through, but I've seen Let's Play of it.
And here i thought that bro was stepahano. Does he moves too? You planning to finish the game ?

Flaylen

Old 07-19-2013, 07:26 PM

I have beaten this game 3 times! I love it. Apparently, Amnesia a machine for pigs is releasing this month? Might be just a rumor though.

AlchemyPanda

Old 08-21-2013, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaylen View Post
I have beaten this game 3 times! I love it. Apparently, Amnesia a machine for pigs is releasing this month? Might be just a rumor though.
It will be released at the beginning of next month (september)

I personally never finished the entire game, but what I've played it was a lot less scary that the Justine DLC and the custom games. Seeing as Machine for pigs is coming out, you might still want to give Dark descent a try seeing as it's said that Machine for pigs will be more intense and scary.