Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-12-2012, 08:40 AM

A.E. 739,

Earth has been completely destroyed, it is now a desolate planet. A. E. stands for "After Earth." What led to the downfall of Earth was a war between the Federation and the planet of Zeon. Humanity has relocated to a new planet, it's name "Beta 319" Or "Terra". This was a dead planet, or so it was believed by the researchers, until a team was sent to investigate the strange world. This planet was barren, however it was discovered that the core was still active, but only a small fragment of it. Eventually humanity found a way to restore the planet's core with the aid of technology.

In time this barren Planet was granted a second life. While the restoration of the planet continued, ruins of an ancient civilization were found. There they found something amazing, Mobile Soliders (Gundams) however these were very old and falling apart, they also seemed to be the very same ones that the humans used, perhaps older models? How was it that this civilization that was estimated to exist 42,000 years ago acquire such things? They carefully extracted the gundams to take them to the lab for studying.

It was found later that the core of these gundams were still very much alive, but they would not respond to any pilot. As much as the researchers and the government tried to understand them, no answer was found. However, one day a young girl who was on a tour with her class became lost. She wondered her way through the lab trying to find her way back, but ended up approaching one of the gundams. She knew it was dangerous to hang around such things, but her curiosity got the best of her. She simply placed her hand on the old machine and suddenly, it became to dissolve.

She started panicking; "Oh no I think I broke it! This is bad, really, really, really, baaaaad!"

However a light appeared where the gundam once stood, when she gazed at it, the light swopped at her and engulfed her body. It felt painful, and it made her scream causing the others to find her, but when they did they found that the girl had transformed into the gundam that once stood before them. Of course the only thing that changed was her appearance and the armaments of the gundam.

It was an interesting discovery, as the researches looked into it, it seemed that these gundams had souls, as if they were once truly "Alive" however they only seemed to react to females. The girl that came before was then drafted into something called "Gundam Force" a strange type of tournament that was created, this plan was inspired by an old tournament that was once fought between colonies ( G Gundam ). It was here that the girls would be offered training, and to test their skills and even a prize for the one who stuck it out and managed to come out on top.

It seemed that it was a creative enough idea and eventually became Terra's number one sport, similar to the coliseums on earth only killing was not to be allowed. In this tournament which flowers will bloom and which will whither? Only time will tell...

Last edited by Alura--x--Uneii; 03-20-2012 at 08:01 PM..

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-20-2012, 07:42 PM

-Rules.-

No God Modding.

Please post at least a paragraph 5-7 sentences.

Only girls can be Gundams, think of it as Sailor Moon meets Gundam. (Magical gundam girls xD )

No power playing. (As in playing someone else's character without their permision.)

PM me profiles.

Be prepared to see yuri, lots of it >.>

Tournament Rules

1. Participants must be of the required age. ( 14-27)

2. You may use whatever tools you have at your disposal, no weapon is illegal.

3. Tournament grounds will take place on Terra's moon "Sigma" to ensure the safety of civilians.

4. Matches are called when one side either yields, or looses her energy. (The girls can't stay transformed for very long.) as such matches are about one hour and 40 minutes long. Matches are also called when going over this limit.

5. There is to be no killing.

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-20-2012, 07:50 PM

But what IS gundam?

Gundams are Mobile giant robots basically. Usually they are needed to be piloted, but in this rp's case girls can transform into them by borrowing their power. If you cannot find a gundam girl to use I recommend using google or photobucket. Gundams come in many forms and use specific weapons Nothing in the tournament is illegal to use, but please don't god mod. I will add more to this segment when I think of it.

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-20-2012, 07:56 PM

Profiles.

(Note: The only thing Canon here are the Gundams. )

Quote:
For the girls.

Username:

Character's Name (Full.):

My soul is... (Which Gundam do you choose? don't worry you have plenty to choose from~)

Armaments:

Appearance: (Human.)

Appearance: (Gundam form.)

For others. (Note if you are a Gundam pilot you cannot participate in the tournament.)

Quote:
Username:

Character's Full name:

Appearance:

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-20-2012, 07:58 PM

Ignore.

Last edited by Alura--x--Uneii; 03-21-2012 at 03:44 AM..

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-21-2012, 03:44 AM

Characters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alura--x--Uneii

Username: Alura--x--Uneii

Character's Name (Full.): Sasha O'reily

My soul is... Noble Gundam.

Armaments: Beam Ribbon, Beam Hoop.

Appearance:

Appearance: Minus the maid costume.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Black_King
Username:The-Black_King

Character's Name (Full.):Emily Dale

My soul is... Black Rose

Armaments: Armored Gatling gun, shoulder cannon, small wrist mounted blade

Appearance:

Appearance:

Occupation:Emily is a athletic swimmer who swim's in contests.