View Poll Results: Do you think Naruto is too long?
Yes; the chapters are giving me headaches! There isn't anything funny anymore!! 3 75.00%
No; I like the suspense. Keep it up, Kishimoto-san!! <3 1 25.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Aimless.Wanderer
A.K.A ii-AznGurlDream-ii

Old 10-25-2011, 01:28 AM

Hello Everyone! My name is Kiko and I will be your..erm...I guess you can say host? :sweat: But anyway, I had a RP from like a LONG LONG time ago, so I don't use that one anymore. So I will be using my characters and some of the original Naruto characters. I will try to be online at least once everyday to check up on progress and my PMs for any alerts that you guys send me, so feel free to PM me any questions that you have on the RP. So a little bit about me. I have a name, but I call myself Kiko online, I'm a high-schooler somewhere in America, So yeah and I would absolutely LOVE to go to Korea someday. That was completely irrelevant, but I felt it was important, at least to me, anyway. So let's cut to the chase with the summary of this RP, shall we? ;)

It has been 15 years since the Akatsuki had been defeated, only leaving Naruto, the original nine-tail Kyuubi Jinchuriki alive. Naruto is now the Hokage, and all is well in the village until a new threat looms to take over Konoha, like a darkness to swallow the light. The new generation of shinobi are hard-working, ready, and determined to fight at all costs. Naruto, meanwhile, has been getting scary revelations through his dreams... will Sasuke come back to Konoha, this time shattering its peace forever? Will Naruto be able to depend on these bright young kids to stop probably the most evil force alive, and save their city?

Its lame, I know ;D So this is a jist of what its going to be like, and yes, more things are going to be happening behind the scenes, but I have no clue yet. Its up to you guys how this story is going to play out. Kind of like a cliff hanger :D so here is the profile skeleton for the profiles (only made-up please. I already know all about the Naruto characters :/ ) If you do any profiles of the ORIGINAL Naruto characters, I am going to smack you like this --> :feesh: ...Kidding! :) But PLEASE don't do that!

Name:
Physical Description:
Personality:
Nation/Village (don't make up the names, they must be actual villages):
Picture (optional):
PM these to me and I will have a list of ORIGINALL Naruto Characters to choose from. I took my pick on Naruto ;)

Naruto: ii-AznGurlDream-ii
Hinata: finx15
Sakura:
Kiba:
Neji:
Tenten:
Rock Lee:
Ino:
Shikamaru:
Choji:
Kankuro:
Temari:
Gaara:
Sasuke:

I will update the list according to your picks of original Naruto characters. You must pick wisely!! The character that you pick will be the one you are going to stick with. I can only let you switch so many times before it gets annoying. So here are the rules for this RP:
1) Follow the TOS
2) No bashing, god-modding, or any other kind of stuff going on. Then again, I don't want fangirling either. Just keep it to a minimum, please!!
3) Everyone is here to have fun! Don't ruin it for someone else. Be nice!
4) No switching characters without letting me know first. It saves me the time of updating the list at the last minute.
5) Keep all language and romance PG-13. Don't want to go overboard with that.
6) As the owner, I can add, subtract (I won't do that anytime soon, though ;) ) and/or multiply the rule as I wish.

Well, all this typing is making me hungry for Ramen. See you later! ;)

Last edited by Aimless.Wanderer; 10-28-2011 at 12:32 AM..

Aimless.Wanderer
A.K.A ii-AznGurlDream-ii

Old 11-02-2011, 08:34 PM

I've got some people now, but I really need some more. Please PLEASE try to roleplay the original Naruto characters. It will be greatly appreciated if you at least try! Thanks! (PS: The RP will start in two weeks at the closest. So get those profiles in! The sooner the better <3)