MoonRose
I'm just a girl, one of the grea...

Old 11-19-2011, 09:49 PM

Talis was paying little attention to the conversation between Momo and shadow by this point, busying himself with cleaning the mess he'd made on the table when shadow had fallen and trying his hardest to ignore the warmth he felt whenever he glanced over at a certain Russian host.

So far, he was doing a good job at behaving. Though he could only pray silently that it remained that way despite how hard certain factors were making it for him to resist.

((If Momo wants to grope Talis, she can certainly give it a go. XD ))

Afanassii
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-22-2011, 02:06 AM

Nassii listened to his guests conversation and clicked his tongue distastefully at Finx's mention of how he acted tame. "It is only because I have to be careful when I am in the presence of my club members..." He glanced about conspiratorially for a moment before going on in a hushed tone. "But zat is not the case when I am not in school so much. Who needs to know vat I do with my free time, Da?" He chuckled quietly at that and a bit of a blush spread across his fair cheeks in spite of himself.

For all his bravado here in the club, and though Afanassii truly was a flirt, one might never suspect that his real personality was actually quite curious more than anything else. And he was always worried about how he was presenting himself. While he might actually move in on someone he had interest in, he was one of the last people in the world who would actually take advantage of someone or encourage an underage person to partake in illegal activities. The 'Rake' was simply an amplified aspect of his flirtatious nature, a role he played for the club. Nothing more.

When Momo joined them all at the table Nassii stood and welcomed her kindly, surprised to see her come this way after being with another host for a while. He frowned when he wasn't able to get to Shadow's side in time and came to her quick as he could anyway. After making certain that the girl was all right, he turned his attentions back to his male guest. It seemed as if Talis was quite the gentleman, distant though he was, and the Russian boy found himself liking the senior more and more. He joined the raven-haired male in cleaning up the cheesecake mess and laughed at how odd it seemed that such a handsome and upstanding man seemed so nervous all the time.

Kyoya considered Ari's question for a long moment and nodded.
"Actually, I'm afraid I don't have too many hobbies or interests outside of school. Most of my time is put into academic pursuits and planning for the club's activities." He looked off for a quick moment, the barest hint of a frown crossing his face before he looked back her way and change the expression to a pleasant smile. "So, I do suppose some might think that my life is rather boring..."

UNIVERSAL revolution
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-22-2011, 04:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staria View Post
((sorry if i'm slow, skyrim is swallowing me whole >.>....))

Senka smirked as he began to turn shy and realized the flirtatious meanings behind her words. She chuckled and leaned back in her chair, crossing her ankles as she grinned at him. She seemed to relax almost cat like in the chair, as she often did. She was very much like a cat in how she moved, however, so to haru it would likely be little surprise..... well unless she was forced to wear heals by her father.

"You are very welcome" The ice queen teased easily before she leaned her head back into her chair a moment. Honestly she was getting a bit bored again but wasn't sure what to do about it. She could interfere with someone else a while but haru was an easy target.... and she actually felt comfortable enough around him to relax a little.
(lol that's okay sorry for not responding soon....)
Haru began to turn his tea cup noticing it was cold already from when he left. He still was a little red. Haru began glancing around the table and his eyes found Senka's hands. He remembered how she touched him... His ears began to turn red and his hand shook the cup spilling some tea... "Ah. Im sorry... I dont know what happened..." Haru said very embarrassed at himself... and quickly cleaned it up "Please excuse me as I throw this away." Haru raised his voice slightly and quickly left to the kitchen where he through the soiled napkin and dumped the cold tea. He sighed "Well that was dumb of me"

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 11-25-2011, 03:33 AM

Ari shook her head as he said people might find his life boring. She gave him a slightly reassuring smile, for a moment even managing to appear no longer shy. She placed a hand on his shoulder but only for a brief second before pulling it quickly back. She was still Ari after all... and so she looked away and flushed as she pushed a few strands of her messy bangs behind her ear.

"You're not boring, Just focused which is admirable. t...t..though I do wonder ...if you work yourself too hard. Maybe sometime...you'll find something that's just for fun. " She said quietly. It made her nervous to speak so boldly but it was something she genuinely thought. She feared he may be offended and worried he would be.

[-]

Senka went to catch the tea but failed which caused her to frown. She hated to make mistakes. She'd been to busy teasing him it seemed, but then he was speaking. She waved a hand as if to say it wasn't important and might have said something but he was already working so quickly. She raised an eyebrow at him and watched him flee passively. What was wrong with him?

She leaned forward on one hand before her eyes fell the door and she once again frowned. It may have been simply a moment of klutziness but something about it just felt..off. She was a decidedly calculated person and a very observant one. He had never shown signs of such lack of grace...unless he was distracted or something similar. Just what had him suddenly so distracted?

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 11-25-2011, 03:41 AM

((-gropes tails and whistles innocently- :ninja:))

"Mind if I sit with you guys?", Momo said, tilting her head to the side. She wanted to chat with Shadow and maybe eat some more cake.

ShadowDemon101
The Idea Girl

Old 11-25-2011, 04:14 AM

(( :XD Ahhh, you crack me up Momo >w< ))

"Ah, of course not!" Shadow exclaimed happily, but quickly remembered that there were others at the table, "That is, I wouldn't mind; how about you?" she asked, looking at the other three at the table. She kind of hoped they too wouldn't mind; Momo was....rather over the top, but she made things interesting.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 11-25-2011, 06:35 AM

][I'm sorry. I don't think I'll be able to play anymore. All my time now is taken by Skyrim. It owns me, body and soul. >.>; I'm really sorry.][

Monsieur Hatter
☞Hatter of Menewsha☜

Old 11-25-2011, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kry View Post
][I'm sorry. I don't think I'll be able to play anymore. All my time now is taken by Skyrim. It owns me, body and soul. >.>; I'm really sorry.][

{( "Add DC Universe Online, Assassin's Creed and Persona to that; this is my reason as well.", Hatter chuckled sheepishly, rubbing the back of his head, "When ever I am not swamped I will be back, however~.". )}

ShadowDemon101
The Idea Girl

Old 11-25-2011, 07:37 PM

((Hey it's alright! At least you're letting us know c: I guess if you can make yer characters step out for a while while you are out then I think that'll be alright :heart: ))

Afanassii
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-26-2011, 02:07 AM

Kyoya watched Ari's new confidence emerge with quite an amount of interest. It was beginning to seem as if the best parts of her personality appeared once she was needed to help others. She was really strong in her own way, though she was reserved enough to keep that hidden most of the time.

When she touched his shoulder, he looked toward her hand briefly and then followed her retreating appendage when she withdrew into her shyness once again. If he had been another boy, perhaps, he would have blushed at the sentimental show. But, no, he was used to keeping things behind that immovable mask of indifference. So much that, in fact, if someone were to deeply touch him, he might just find it hard to respond with the same warmth and affection they had shown him.

So, he just blinked once and let his eyes slide from the girl's hand to her reddened face. He was not offended by what she said, and it didn't come across as a false compliment, either. Ari was proving herself to be quite sincere in everything that she did. "Oh?" A slight smile spread across his features momentarily. "I haven't thought about it that way before. If anything, I see taking care of the business end of things here as a means to keep my mind busy. And it works as good practice until after I move out into the 'real world' after graduating from the University."

He took a deep drink of tea - his second cup - and wondered if he should pour himself a third. Ariana certainly was keeping things interesting, wasn't she? "How about you? What are your plans after moving on from Ouran Academy?"

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 11-26-2011, 06:21 PM

The nervous Ari relaxed subtly as he smiled, reassured she hadn't stepped too out of bounds. She was so afraid of screwing up... of making him want her to leave. She was enjoying her time with him, but at the same time she couldn't help but be nervous. He seemed so focused and so sure. It was as if he'd planned his entire life out already....

As he spoke to her it seemed to confirm this and she couldn't help but wish she felt the same. She was tempted to ask him to tell her what he knew that she didn't as she knew she was expected to take over her grandfather's company at his death. He expected she would grow out of her shyness before her siblings would grow her brains and instinct. It was alot to live up to... and for a moment this thought distracted her from the handsome man before her and she looked down to her tea.

"I..I am expected to work at my grandfather's company as his assistant and eventually take over..." She whispered softly after a moment's pause. She frowned at the cup, it was clear she didn't really think she could do it. Oh, she knew she was smart enough to run it and her instincts about people, even about the future, good enough. It was the dealing with people and competitors who would love to rip out her throat, metaphorically speaking. Still... she was her grandfather's last family option and she knew it...

"B...but for now I really just want to enjoy my time here and get use to Japan..." she said quickly, perhaps a bit too quickly, to cover her moment of thought. She looked up towards him and managed a smile as she suppressed her nervousness. That's right... now was the time to simply enjoy. She had Kyoya all to herself, even if he thought her just another customer she was sure. This would be the place to make connections her grandfather had said but here... this was the only connection she really wanted. She knew her grandfather wouldn't mind it being serious but that was simply for business reasons and even timid Ari could not be guilted into give a damn about such a frail, shallow reason....or let Kyoya be manipulated in such a way.

Afanassii
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-01-2011, 05:20 AM

The VP was curious to see Ariana grow pensive, the look in her eye somehow reminded him of the deeply concealed feelings of his heart and when she went on, he was surprised to see how true that thought rang.

He nodded, setting his cup down.
"I understand. My family has certain expectations for myself and my brothers as well, so I always have to keep such things in mind."

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 12-01-2011, 07:03 AM

Ari smiled slightly as if she found something funny. She couldn't believe there was any expectation, any goal he couldn't reach if he wanted to. He always seemed to know exactly what needed to be done and how to do it...and for that matter exactly what everyone around him would do. With brothers and competition she was sure he had great pressure on him, but at the same time it seemed he could not fail.

"I am sure you can reach any goal you wish Kyoya Sama....Me, I'm not so sure about...." She whispered quietly, still in deep thought. She was distracted enough to be merely honest and her shyness disappear...but it did not last long. Instantly she flushed, it sounded so invasive...so personal to say such things to someone you didn't know! She bit her lip and instantly began to stammer something to distract him.

"b...but I...I'm sure there's something more interesting to you then all of that. I...I apologize. I ...er... s...so what are your brother like?" She asked swiftly to try and put the focus back on him. She watched him from under those dark lashes, so long that if her blue eyes were not so vivid then they would not be seen when she was looking even slightly down like this. She waited to see any reaction, especially any displeasure or offense.

MoonRose
I'm just a girl, one of the grea...

Old 12-06-2011, 10:46 PM

Talis was glad that shadow was all right and couldn't help but smirk when he noticed the Russian host had made his way over specifically to help him clean up the mess that he'd made of the cheesecake.

The raven haired male didn't know how to show embarrassment so he chose not to try, but nodded to Afanassii in silent acknowledgement and continued to busy himself with the task in front of him.

ShadowDemon101
The Idea Girl

Old 12-15-2011, 06:36 PM

It was then Shadow noticed that Talis had somehow knocked over his piece of cake and now he and Afanassii were cleaning it up. She wondered how that happened; maybe she had accidentally startled him when Momo startled her? Somehow, this made her feel rather guilty, seeing how he had a thing for sweets.

"Oh your cake!" Shadow gasped, "Do you need help cleaning that up?" she asked, forgetting for a moment to blush as she fretted over the incident.