Kry
Hero Complex

Old 11-10-2011, 12:03 AM

Kisu had nodded just slightly, feeling a little more relaxed. Though still feeling a bit weird for being the only male guest in the room so far, and honestly he didn't know much about any of the hosts, so he had no idea who he would like to sit with. So, Kisu pointed at Haru, the young man that had just joined him and Kyouya. "Would it be alright if I sat with him?" He questioned softly, glancing around the room yet again. Though this time instead of looking at the girls, he was glancing over the hosts. He supposed if he came back another day he could sit with on of the others. Those eyes settled on Haru and he gave the other a friendly smile.

Afanassii
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-10-2011, 12:12 AM

Kyoya cocked his head just a tad to the side. "It is my honor." He said, motioning in the direction of a table near by. His ego was stroked a bit when she reinforced his thoughts on her interest in him but he would never admit it or even remotely show it here where he was supposed to be the 'cool' host.

"Of course." He answered Kisu, nodding.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 11-10-2011, 12:25 AM

Ari waved at momo instinctively, relaxing a little. It was good to see she wasn't the only one lured by the ball. Even if her reasons were far more innocent then Momo's likely were. She gave the other girl a shy smile before turning back to Kyoya as she heard him speak. She couldn't help but turn a smile on him as well, shy still but warmer somehow and there was a slight glitter in her eyes.

"T..thank you..." She muttered before retreating to the table like a mouse. She would begin to sketch while she waited, Senka this time as she'd never drawn her before. It was a shame, Senka had such long, flowing hair that went well past her but... it would be so easy for her to look delicate and even pretty.. but it was also very clear that was the last thing she wanted. Even as she mused this the girl glared at her however and she froze in terror, blushing and looking away...

[-]

Senka was grinning like a devil as she slowly ate her sweets. She enjoyed each and every bite, only glancing up as she felt eyes on her. For a moment her icy gaze fell over the room, chilling some that caught it. They fell on Ari and she gave her a once over even as it made the artist blush and look away. Shy but genuine, her appraisal of the girl seemed to be fairly nice as she slowly stood. In an act of almost apology for scaring Ari she brought one of her precious sweets, placing the plate next to Ari. Not even giving the other girl time to respond she mumbled something about accidentally getting to many and returned to her table. Ari seemed so innocent.... even the normally heartless seeming Senka couldn't help but feel bad...

[-]

Ari
looked up as Senka approached, sinking back in her chair almost fearfully only to find that the girl wasn't mad at her. She blinked, glancing at the sweet then at Momo and Kyoya . 'What was that about' the innocent girl seemed to be wondering, not realizing that perhaps Senka simply wasn't as cold hearted as she wanted everyone to think she was.

UNIVERSAL revolution
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-10-2011, 12:35 AM

Haru was happy to have company and exclaimed "of course you can sit with me." Haru smiled to the boy "Thank you for choosing me" He bowed "May I please hear you name?" Haru asked him.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 11-10-2011, 12:44 AM

Momo smiled at Ari once more whens he waved back. She hopped maybe she'd get to talk to her or something. It seemed that she was going to hang out with Kyoya, so maybe she should leave the two alone. Of course, Momo thought it would be a little fun to mess with Ari, but she'd probably feel bad since she'd probably faint from shock or something. She started to wonder if there were other Hosts besides the ones she met last night. The twins, Kyoya, and Haruhi were the only ones she really knew of. She didn't pay attention to all the gross fan girls talk about the hosts and didn't really care at first, so it wasn't surprising she didn't know much about it. She went to the Halloween Ball since everyone could join and it was the perfect chance to see what it was like. When she went, she had a lot of fun. Although, she didn't meet to many hosts.

Momo saw the Senka girl give Ari a piece of cake, then leave. Ari looked at her and Kyoya. She seemed to be surprised. She went to wards Ari an sat next to her. "What kind of cake did she give you?", she asked. "Dig in and see~"

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 11-10-2011, 12:53 AM

"My name is Kisu." He ran a hand through his hair. "Where should we sit?" He was looking around the room again, though this time wondering which table they should occupy. Kisu had not been to the Halloween Ball, he had known about it, of course, but he hadn't gone to it. He waited patiently and politely for the host he had chosen to direct him to where they should sit.

UNIVERSAL revolution
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-10-2011, 01:00 AM

"Ah, Welcome then Kisu-san." Haru smiled and pointed toward the table at the corner where Kyouya had placed him "We shall sit over there" Haru began walking towards the table and took out a seat for his guest "Please sit Kisu-san."
"Shall I get you something to drink or perhaps something to eat?" Haru asked kisu

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 11-10-2011, 01:03 AM

Kisu nodded slightly when Haru directed him towards the table. Of course he was still just a little bit nervous but he was trying to not let it show. He did look a little surprised though when Haru pulled the seat out for him. "Ah..Thank you." Friendly smile still on his lips as he sat down. When he was asked if he'd like something to eat or drink, Kisu looked thoughtful for a few moments and nodded slightly. "Tea would be nice, if that's alright?" He shifted just slightly in his seat.

][>.>; I gotta go. I probably won't be back until late.][

UNIVERSAL revolution
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-10-2011, 01:12 AM

((oh okay then I shall wait but if not i might be gone for a few hours too since i have class in about an hour and half and its 3hours long but i get a 30min break))

Haru waited for Kisu to tell him what he wanted. He heard Kisu's request and said "Oh course. Is there any particular tea you are fond of? so I may serve it to you."

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 11-10-2011, 01:25 AM

Ari glanced at Senka who was already focused on her sweets. She wondered briefly how she was supposed to react when Momo sat next to her. She gave the other girl a small smile and turned to the sweet. She took one tentative bite, still wary but soon she was making a soft sound of contentment. It was some kind of gourmet caramel cheesecake coated in a thin chocolate shell. It was Senka's personal favorite unknown to probably just about all but Kyoya as he ordered them. Ari was more a mint and chocolate type of person but this was still delicious.

"It's a cheesecake... it's really good. Do you want to try a bite momo?" She said nervously and glanced at her with a blush. She briefly wondered if Kyoya would like this kind of thing to.... her mind briefly filling with the idea of feeding him a peice like some romantic movie. She flushed deeper and blinked, trying to focus on Momo.

((wonders if Nassi saw my post*))

Afanassii
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-10-2011, 01:48 AM

Kyoya made his way over in the direction of the table he had directed Ari to and he was surprised to find Momo and Senka there as well. He bowed at the waist slightly. "Good afternoon, Ladies. Will you be sitting with us as well, then?"

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 11-10-2011, 01:50 AM

((senka already left, she just stayed long enough to leave the cake lol. It's just momo and ARi))

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 11-10-2011, 01:55 AM

"Cheesecake? Sure! I love Cheesecake!", Momo said smiling. When she heard Kyoya's voice, she turned her head towards him, and smiled. "Hey Kyoya. Sure, if you guys don't mind. If you want a...privet session, then I'll gladly leave.", Momo said trying not to giggle.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 11-10-2011, 02:04 AM

Ari looked up as she heard Kyoya, instantly blushing. How she would actually speak to him she wasn't sure, but she knew after Halloween that the host club had an eternal new customer. She gave him a small smile before she turned back to momo. She cut the part she'd eaten off of away and after consuming it handed the plate and a new fork to Momo just in case she didn't want to share her germs.

As Momo spoke again, however, she became redder then the strawberries on a nearby table's cake. A...Private...session? Were her emotions that obvious? She tilted her head downward, biting her lip a little. She glanced at Kyoya, not sure what to say to him. She would like it but she was not so bold as to say it

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 11-10-2011, 02:08 AM

"Thaniks Ari.", Momo said smiling. She took the plate and fork and took a bite. "Ohhh, this is really good. It was really nice of Senka to give you such a good cake~", She smiled. Momo turned her head to Ari and saw how red her face was. She snickered a little, then put her hand on her shoulder. "I was just kidding. No need to be so red and all~".

Afanassii
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-10-2011, 02:43 AM

Without having Ari express so explicitly, Kyoya could not assume that is what she wished for. He couldn't speak for a guest, it would be improper - and, besides, the Host Club's rules already been drawn out, he knew that such a thing would be more costly for the girl.

That being said, he picked on himself for not approaching the subject differently. He could have turned this into a business meeting and made an excuse for a private session that way. Oh well, it wasn't really a pity - he could just file that thought away and use it later.
"Please, sit." He asked of Momo, pulling out a chair for her.

He took his own seat as well and attempted to broach pleasant conversation with them both.
"So, how did you ladies enjoy our Prince's masked ball?"

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 11-10-2011, 02:49 AM

"You shouldn't kid like that!" was Ari's blushing response to Momo. Still her attention was turned to Kyoya as he sat, unconsciously sitting a little closer to him then she meant. She gave him a warm, genuine smile and nodded. For a fleeting moment she was even able to hold his gaze, but she then looked to her hands in her lap. She bit her lip as she struggled for the courage to say what to most would be such a simple sentence.

"It....it was like a dream....hopefully you didn't have to work to hard...." She said quietly, stuttering the first part a little. the truth was it was like a dream to her, and part of her still doubted it. She knew she was just a guest, another paying guest like anyone else, but it was more then worth the prize to her. Her grandfather was willing to pay any price too, hoping she'd open up a little bit. Even he had trouble getting her to stop being shy...

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 11-10-2011, 03:17 AM

"Haha, I see nothing wrong with joking like that. Its fun~", Momo said giggling. She sat in the chair Kyoya pulled out and turned her head to him. "Thanks, Kyoya~", Momo crossed her legs and leaned back. She was wondering what would happen on a regular day, besides sitting around and chatting. When she heard Kyoya's question, she smiled. "Oh, it was lovely. It was so much fun~ And the ending was awesome. I can't wait to see what other kind of events you guys have. They're probably just as fun."

Afanassii
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-10-2011, 03:24 AM

"Not at all." Kyoya responded to Ari. "Actually it was just as much fun for us, I'm sure." He turned to Momo and said. "Im sure that we'll have another gala nearer to the holidays. I'm anxious to see what Tamaki will make of it, especially since this one went off without a hitch."

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 11-10-2011, 03:34 AM

"That's because you're not the one blushing an-" Ari started to respond before biting her tongue and tilting her head forward. And wanting it to be so, she finished in her head but didn't dare say it aloud. She didn't want to pressure Kyoya, knowing his position made it near impossible to be close to any girl in the school. A host who was with someone could no longer be the ideal dream for the girls to come and play fantasy with.... for he was someone's reality then. That and the shy girl just plain feared rejection.

As Kyoya spoke she looked up and blushed, was he saying he'd enjoyed their ....moment as well? He was just too hard to read she couldn't be sure. She bit her lip and tilted her head to the side as she just studied him a moment in thought, hoping her long dark lashes would hide the look. Of course she was not someone who was good at hiding but that never stopped her from trying. She debated what to say, finally remembering her handkerchief. Had he kept it or throw it away? He never did use it to wipe his brow of the uncharacteristic sweat that had briefly appeared....

"I...I...doubt anyone could have had as much fun as I did though, I think i will always attend your events now...I....erm... I do think I lost a handkerchief though..." She spoke softly, nervously, though with such sincerity. As she said the last she would look up into Kyoya's eyes openly. Had he kept it or thrown it away? That was what she was truly asking. She had meant it as simply a practical way to remove the sweat but now...now part of her wanted it to mean something to him, for him to see it as special simply because she gave it to him. Only Kyoya could know she was asking if he kept it though she thought, not thinking anyone else saw her give it to him.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 11-10-2011, 03:52 AM

"And what?", Momo said, wanting to know what she was going to say. Since Ari stopped talking, maybe she was upset? Momo hoped she hadn't upset Ari. She was just kidding around with the whole 'privet' thing. it's not like the way she was teasing Shadow at the ball. Momo sighed softly and turned her attention to Kyoya when he started talking. "I can't wait to see what he'll do, either. I bet he'll get all glittery and have artificial snow falling down on him as he gets glittery. That's what I'm picturing.", Momo said snickering.

((I'm off for the night. ^^ see ya~))

Last edited by momochan; 11-10-2011 at 04:07 AM..

Monsieur Hatter
☞Hatter of Menewsha☜

Old 11-10-2011, 04:45 AM

Rustling at the door was heard before a yell. "Yelouch!", it spoke. After a moment, the doors open reviling the blond prince type, many articles of clothing and papers were in his arms. Along with some decorations, making it hard for the male to close the door.

Turning, and spotting the females and males around, Tamaki's eyes went wide. Without thinking, he dropped the items in his hand, so he can gaped at his wrist clock. Almost pulling his hair up, Tamaki spoke in a panic rush;

"It is already time for the host club?! But it is onl-!!", he started, only to stop as he look to a clock in the corner. It was indeed time...When did his clock go wrong?

Sighing, Tamaki scooped up the items again. Quickly going to the 'back room'. Dropping all the items off except a paper. Walking back into main room, Tamaki's hair was fix and he no longer looked liked a stressed and mess of a host.

"Hello princesses~, and prince.", he smiled, glancing at everyone, stopping for a moment on Kisu. "As you may know, or may not; we had a ball for this Halloween month. But now that as gone and passed, I would like to thank all who went.", Tamaki chimed, sending a grin towards Momo and Ari.

"And welcome you next time to join us, if you did not go. Of course those who attended the ball are welcome to as well. We will be expecting you.", the blond hummed, eyes curving slightly as his smile reached them.

"Thanks to everyone's help, the ball was a great win. For us all. We got to have more company with lovely princesses and now new guests. So please join us again for the next event.", Tamaki finished, giving a small bow. As the girls around smiled and clapped.

Making his way to Kyoya, Tamaki looked at Ari again. He may have been busy at the ball, but he would have to blind not to see the chemistry going on between the two. Loving Kyoya as a close friend and business partner, he was happy for the host. But as long as he kept his duties up here, as a host, he had no problem helping the two. So to say.

"Hello princesses, are you enjoying yourselves?", he chimed, smiling. Before lightly putting the paper into Kyoya's hand. It was folded neatly and had Tamaki's cursive on it, simply saying; '
New theme idea'.

Looking towards Momo, Tamaki spoke, "Would you like to join me at another table? I notice you enjoyed the cake, we have more and others. I would be most honored if you let me show you such wonders.", he offered, politely.

"Unless you would rather stay with Kyoya as your host, or maybe even keep the poor Mori-Sempai company? He has been pouting lately, with our oldest host gone, he does not have anyone to tend to. He might enjoy a sweet enjoying princess as yourself, to serve.", the prince type spoke smoothly. He will admit, it was selfish for him to try to pawn Momo's company. But in his defense, he wished for the miss to enjoy herself as well, so he wanted to offer more company opportunity to her.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 11-10-2011, 06:14 AM

Kisu smiled and waved his hand slightly. "It doesn't matter, any flavor will do." Mostly because Kisu wasn't sure what kinds they had, and he was sure he'd like any of it. Probably. He wasn't too picky when it came to beverages and foods. He had been smiling at the host, when someone came in with their arms full of things. He didn't pay the person to much attention, until they disappeared into another room and then came back looking pristine and not as if they had just been disheveled and late.

He couldn't help but duck his head slightly when Tamaki brought attention to him. Kisu shifted slight in his seat. He listened to the announcement for a few moments, but mostly he just studied Tamaki abit. Slowly but surely forming some kind of opinion about the blonde, and then he was looking back to Haru with that same friendly smile. He hadn't been here long and already it was a very interesting experiance, and there were so many pretty people to look at. Kisu let out a soft sigh of contentment.

UNIVERSAL revolution
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-10-2011, 06:33 AM

Haru smiled "Very well then I'll see what we have excuse me for a bit" Haru gave a slight bow before he left to where ever they had the tea at. ((i assume they have a kitchen right?)) Haru heard Tamaki let out a small chuckle when he came back from fixing himself after arriving. Haru continued to the kitchen and looked at the drawers. He found the tea and there was a multiple assortment Haru could not decide which one... So he had no choice but to eenie meenie miney moe it. He chose 5 teas and thought the rhythm and got a Jasmine Strawberry Blend. Haru prepared two cups and filled tea pot with the blend placing napkins and sugar as well.
Slowly and carefully Haru used a tray and carried the tea to Kisu.
Placing the tray on the table he first served Kisu "I hope the tea is too your liking. If its not sweet enough I also brought some sugar" Haru pointed to the sugar. He smiled "its seems we have quite few customers with a sweet tooth, Oh and Hunny-sempai of course" He laughed a bit and began serving a cup himself.

Akuma-hime
Mar Mar

Old 11-10-2011, 06:48 AM

Mari had finally plucked up her courage to come to the host club. She figured that she really needed to talk to people that she should start there I heard they do their best to please guests so i dont know maybe talking to them might help me. Mari thought to herself. She stood outside the door for a bit fixing her Hair and glasses, she also made sure her uniform wasn't dirty. God I hope i look okay Mari worried as she walked in. She looked around and saw a few people 6 males and couple of girls. Mari felt the need to say something but couldnt bring herself to say anything.