The-Black_King
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-04-2012, 10:38 PM

Deity looked confused `why do you keep caling me dark one` he looked at the two girls speaking `and who are you girl` looking at the girl who just arrived `and descendent what are you all talking about`deity just throwed his sword over his shoulder confused`.

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-05-2012, 12:50 AM

((Zelda and Link are already at Kakariko, Black. :sweat:))

"All you have to do is think back at me," Zelda responded, returning the hug. She really did love the little pain that was her sister, especially at times like that. "I'm hoping that the Sage will have an idea of where to go. See, chances are that he knows something about what's going on that we don't, so at the very least, it won't hurt to talk to him." Glancing up at the sky, Zelda was a bit miffed to see that the sun was going down, as it meant that they would have to wait until morning to move on.

"Let's try and find somewhere to spend the night and get something to eat. There should be a hotel or something around here," she continued, glancing around before spotting the large wooden building. "There we go. We'll have to wait to move on tomorrow. It's not safe at night." She finished her explanation by opening the door carefully and slipping in. The smoke lingering in the air made her cough at first before her lungs became accustomed as she moved to the counter.

"Excuse me sir," she began. "Might we get a warm meal and a nice bed?"

The man nodded enthusiastically as he took her red rupee, calling to the back for two orders of the specialty: a large piece of steak with mashed potatoes and a roll. "You'll get entertainment tonight too, ma'am," the man said, smiling widely. "Tonight Pip will be in. She's a real good one she is. All the people just love her. Really helps my business it does."

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-05-2012, 03:54 AM

She listened to Zelda before her thoughts went somewhere else, it didn't take her that long to get side tracked. "It's not safe in the day either," she pointed out, what with the monsters, and an active volcano. She followed Zelda to a nearby Inn, it was kind of exciting she had forgotten why they were here for a few minutes, she had to wonder if that crazy lady was looking for them.

"Pip...?" Link repeated when she snapped back to attention.

The-Black_King
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-05-2012, 08:53 PM

(oups)...

Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-05-2012, 09:54 PM

Hero's Shade charged forward, no longer defending and simply attacking with the kind of ferocity mixed with grace that comes from years of training as he said, "I call you dark one because I know you! I remember the dark power that you granted me in Termina, I remember the dark touch upon my soul as I used your dark gifts to defeat Majora, and I remember how hard you made it to resist removing the damnable mask containing your power! Do you remember me now, Fierce Deity... I am the spirit of heroism, I am courage, I am the Hero of Ages! ...or so I was once, long ago. But this Hero's Shade has more than enough strength in it to defend the new Hero of Time from your dark influence!"

Above the Hylian princesses, a shadow lurked, watching with yellow eyes as they entered the inn, an amused, predatory smile appearing on the watcher's lips.

Last edited by Graxdon; 03-05-2012 at 10:01 PM..

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-06-2012, 02:13 AM

"Ah, so you're new to these parts than miss?" the innkeeper asked as he polished a glass, smiling with a mischievous twinkle in his eye. He opened his mouth as if to continue, but was interrupted by the pervasive hush that descended on the audience as a small girl, who looked to be around nine or ten, came out. Her bright green eyes were accented by her russet brown hair and dirty face. Despite her apparently poor background, she came onto the small stage cheerfully and confidently.

Zelda couldn't help but feel a... pull of sorts to the girl. It was almost as if something was trying to bring them together, but her concentration on the matter was broken as the girl put her hands to the ground and vaulted up into the air, easily holding herself with her skinny arms. While the handstand was not in itself spectacular, the fact that she could hold it for several minutes and walk was. It only became more spectacular as she leaned slightly to the right and took her left hand off of the ground.

Of course, after a few minutes, she hopped back onto her feet, giving a few bows at the clapping. She then crouched down and began speaking to one of the audience members, gesturing emphatically at something on his table. A flash of silver was seen as she took the knife from the man and held it up. In a second Zelda was on her feet, already knowing what the girl would do. Her inference proved true as she brought the knife down on her arm. What wasn't expected, however, was the clang of reverberating steel. Horror turned to disbelief as the girl waved her arm around, showing clearly that she had been unharmed by the knife's edge.

Zelda sat down heavily as the show continued, watching with interest. The girl would certainly prove to be a helpful companion if she truly was invulnerable. The show concluded around twenty minutes after, and Zelda found herself standing up and applauding with everyone else. "Do you, good sir," she called to the innkeeper, "know where she could be found? I would certainly like to show my appreciation."

"Well, she's an orphan, but we, that is the townsfolk, try to keep an eye on her and such," he replied by way of explanation. "But chances are that if you asked around, you could find out whose house she's staying at tonight. I'll make sure to hold your room for you."

Zelda replied with a nod as she left the inn. She wasn't particularly worried about whether or not Link followed her. She was as safe in the inn as out on the street. It took her about five minutes to locate someone who knew where the girl, Pip, would be that night. And it was another two before she located the house. Quickly, and with the dignity of nobility, Zelda knocked on the door, smiling disarmingly when the young man opened it. "Excuse me, I've heard you know where Pip is staying?" she asked politely. He nodded before gesturing her in.

"She's staying here tonight," he said as he got her a glass of milk at the table. "She should actually be coming around any second if you wanna just wait."

Zelda nodded with a small smile as he sat down in another chair and grabbed a book. "Link, if you want to meet Pip, the girl, come to this house," she sent to her sister telepathically. "I'm going to ask her to help us. Her... abilities would come in handy for sure."

The-Black_King
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-07-2012, 04:17 AM

Deity clenched his sword after stopping the attacks as he started to have a flash back of majora his slashing into the mask and finishing the kill "you" Deity's war paint started to shine with power "I know you . . Your the reason I cant remember any thing" Deity was griping his sword as he back slapped the sword away with the next attack he raised his sword but before he swung he stopped Deity strapped the sword to his back "I don't have time for you Hero" Deity turned and started to walk to the town Link and zelda went to.

Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-07-2012, 01:50 PM

As a knight, the Hero's Shade would never strike at an unarmed opponent, so he sheathed his blade as well... and then ran to Deity, tackling him to the ground from behind, saying, "Where do you think you're going! What do you want from the child?" As he struggled with Deity, there was a slight rustling in the leaves above as a pair or red eyes watched the two struggle before the keese silently took off from its perch, making its way back to Hyrule Castle to report to its dark master.

The-Black_King
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-07-2012, 08:16 PM

Deity fell to the ground before seeing a pare of eye's watching them "Get off" Deity throwing the Hero off him he stood up and looked as the eye's ran off "did you see that" Deity then turned his head to the old hero "and I have no trouble with the new hero so leave it be" Deity then started to walk away.

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-09-2012, 11:04 PM

((Alura--x--Uneii: I just posted this to make sure you saw that we kind of need you to post. :P))

Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-09-2012, 11:07 PM

((And you need to put up my second character's prof and King's character))

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-10-2012, 03:33 AM

(I'm sorry >_< Lulz I got side tracked I'll get a post in when I can think up something. I need king to resend his...I lost it >_< it's fixed now I think.)

Last edited by Alura--x--Uneii; 03-10-2012 at 03:36 AM..

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-10-2012, 03:37 AM

((That's fine. :D Take your time.))

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-10-2012, 04:55 AM

(Yeah I'm taking a little break ^^; but I haven't giving up the rp though xD )

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-12-2012, 07:56 AM

As Zelda watched the young girl, Link was busy stuffing her face. Once food was involved she paid little attention to anything else. That's how she usually got separated from her; losing her concentration. Of course she was able to talk to her telepathically so when she heard Zelda talking to her again she stood up almost immediately from where she was and followed after. She wasn't going to lose her sister again, she was the only family she had left not having her around made her feel like she was alone. Once she managed to find the house the little girl was staying she didn't really have to explain she was Zelda's younger sister, since they were both well-known through out Hyrule.

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-20-2012, 11:28 PM

When the man seemed about to tell Link off for just waltzing into his house, Zelda put up her hand. The bracelet with the royal seal identified her as the eldest princess, a fact that shut the man up right quick. With a bit of a groan, she pulled out twenty rupees and told him not to tell anyone, that it was important that no one know they had been there, all the while glaring at her younger sister. While she graciously drank the glass of milk, a knock came on the door. The man rose grumpily to answer it, his mouth moving as he muttered something under his breath. Zelda simply rolled her eyes. Link would have to learn to be more observant. The detachment she possessed was simply unhealthy.

The man came back in, his right leg moving slower than the other in a limp, the girl in tow. Her brown hair covered up half of her dirty face as she peered at them with her green eyes. All in all, she was not necessarily pretty, but definitely cute, as most children were, though it was hard to tell with the dirt coating on her body. She took a seat on a stool across from the table like a boy, surprising Zelda, though she supposed that lacking a mother would do that to a young girl. Regardless, she said, "Hi there, I'm Zelda and this is my sister Link. That was quite a show back there."

In response, the girl shrugged, though Zelda was certain she spotted a faint blush creep onto her face. "Weren't nothin,'" she replied, kicking her feet back and forth as she drank from her own glass of milk. "I'm Piper by the way, though you's can call me Pip. Whajya need?""

Raising an eyebrow at how the young girl guzzled her milk, Zelda replied as smoothly as before. "We need your help scaling the mountain. We need to speak to the Sage up there," Zelda replied, smiling sweetly. "You're abilities will come in handy for sure." At that the girl frowned, though she looked, in Zelda's opinion, to be mulling it over. Unfortunately for Pip, her nature wasn't to deny people help. Indeed, she was forever helping the townsfolk with dozens of chores, from milking cows to pulling stumps. After a few moments, she nodded.

"I'll have ta get packed first," she explained, finishing off her milk with a belch. To Zelda's estimation, her extraordinary strength must have carried over to her lungs as well. Link would be envious of that! "Is we leavin' tomorrow?" Zelda nodded, and the girl hopped off of the stool, sticking her hand out to the princess. Before Zelda could shake, she spit in it, thrusting it forward again for her to shake. It was hard, but Zelda managed to replicate the action and shake hands, shivering when she did.

"Ohs! By the way, I's might need a tunic. I's don't have many clothes," she said, rubbing her head as she bid the sisters good night. As they left, Zelda smiled radiantly. That had been a smashing success!

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-25-2012, 04:47 AM

Link shrugged off the glare Zelda gave her, and then listened to the conversation between her and the one called Pip. "I might need a bigger shield too," she was saying, if they were going to be going up that thing she would need something to protect her from all those flying rocks.

"Should we go back to the inn?" she looked at Zelda after they were finished trying not to laugh at the handshake thing. It was too late to do any shopping, not that Link WANTED to do any, she usually left that girly stuff to Zelda. Link always disliked having to dress up in frilly pink dresses and the link, she felt it never suited her.

(Hmm..that's all I got for now x.x ' )

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-25-2012, 10:51 PM

"I suppose we could get you a shield first thing tomorrow," Zelda replied as they walked back towards the inn. "Pip will more than likely need one, and she can use your current one. Infact, I might purchase my own as well. It can't hurt after all." Pausing to open her purse, Zelda saw that they had a safe two hundred rupees to spend. That would easily purchase two shields, a tunic, and some basic weaponry for Pip and herself.

A few minutes later, they entered their room at the inn. It wasn't overly large, though it was perfectly able to accomodate the two princesses. The straw mattresses were quite a stretch from their normal beds, but it would suffice. Still, it would take a while to get used to living in such poor conditions when she had been used to such luxury. As she laid down on the bed, she yawned, closing her eyes and falling asleep.

((Should we just skip to the next day? I'm actually pretty certain that Black King has been on recently. Maybe you should message him or ping him?))

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-25-2012, 11:55 PM

(Sure, I have a head ache right now so yeah x.x )

Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-27-2012, 08:34 PM

As the Hylian princesses slept, a dark figure crept into the room, silently slipping the window open and shutting it behind her. She moved between the two twin beds, standing above both princesses, her metallic instruments of mayhem in either hand. A sinister smile came over her face as she struck... the two cymbals together loudly over and over shouting, "I FOUND YOU, I FOUND YOU, I FOUND YOU!" Impa Viscen tossed the cymbals on the ground, causing another loud crash, and lit the lamp next to their table as she said, "Hey there highnesses!"

((Is that not the best character intro ever, or what?))

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-27-2012, 09:14 PM

Link was accustomed to 'roughing it' many times she would sleep outside the castle walls, she felt bad for Zelda and while she was asleep, Link climbed into bed with her. She was happily cuddling her sister when she heard a loud noise over head. That voice could only belong to one girl.

By now it was early in the morning she sat up in her pajama's with bad bed head ( Her pajamas are basically the same outfit Link wore in Wind Waker, before he gets the tunic, that blue thing O.o )

"ugh..." She moaned slightly rubbing her eyes.

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-27-2012, 11:44 PM

Hearing the cymbals crashing, Zelda leaped up assuming the worst, a freezing spell already in her hand. Of course, she paused long enough to recognize the form and the voice of Impa, causing her to roll her eyes. It was no wonder Link was the way she was with her around. As she got dressed for the day however, figuring it was better to stay up now that she was awake, she thought over what they would be doing. Having Impa along would certainly help, though only if she could be serious for more than a few minutes at a time. "Link, I'm going to go get Pip and go shopping for the items we need," she said, opening the door as she started to leave. "Go ahead and spend the rupees you have on breakfast downstairs, okay? I'll see you back here in an hour or so."

A few minutes later, Zelda was knocking patiently on the door to the house that Pip was staying at. After a few knocks, the man opened the door and nodded her in. He didn't get her a glass of milk that time, causing Zelda to raise her eyebrow imperiously. The man was unfazed however, as he went to wake Pip from her slumber. The small girl came back with him, though she looked like she was still asleep from the way she tottered and kept her eyes closed. "Didjoos have ta come so early?" she asked, yawning as the man set a plate of toast in front of her. Pip devoured it in seconds, surprising Zelda. Even Link would have paused to breathe! It really did seem that they would be good friends.

"Sorry, but I figure it's best to get an early start," Zelda replied, taking the girl's dirty face, hair, and clothes in with a sense of distaste. It was certain that she would need a bath at some point on their trip. No child should ever be that filthy, and, while repulsed by the filth, Zelda was also sympathetic, a soft spot in her heart being reserved for children. Once the girl finished her toast, she thanked the man for the food and bed and hopped off of the stool.

"I's don't have any money," she said suddenly, fidgeting as they left the building. It was clear that she was worried about what Zelda would do if she couldn't pay for the things she needed herself. Zelda simply smiled and put her hand on the young girl's shoulder, rubbing at she nodded.

"I figured that, so don't worry about it. I'll pay for everything. I've got plenty of money," she said, tousling her black hair in a sisterly way. Of course, the girl pulled her head out from under the princesses hand, though she was smiling about it. They entered the market of the town then, stopping at a stall every so often to examine goods as they walked to their goal. With Pip's excitement over all of the items, Zelda found it particularly hard to keep from chuckling. Eventually though, they did make it to the stall they needed to be at, well, the first one at least.

Hanging above the balding man were tunics of various size, design, and color. Quite a few were green like Links, so Zelda tried to keep Pip away from those colors, though she had no need to do so. Indeed, the girl's eyes kept darting back to the same tunic over and over again. It was of a simple design, so she was forced to assume that the appeal of the tunic to Pip was the color: a fluorescent orange. Despite her obvious desire to have that color, she never once spoke up asking for it. Quite the opposite was true. Instead, she seemed to be willing to take whatever tunic Zelda wished to buy. Touched by the sweet gesture, Zelda asked her simply to pick the color she wanted, which caused the girl's eyes to light up like a torch. Her hand practically flew to point at the fluorescent orange tunic. Zelda nodded and spoke to the man, telling him to choose the size closest to that of a child's when he mentioned that he didn't have any in stock that would fit Pip like it should. The man simply shrugged and got it down, as well as a sky blue one for Zelda. It wouldn't do to be so easily recognized after all.

A few minutes later, and carrying seventy rupees less, the duo arrived at their second, and final, stop of the day: the armory. There were dozens of shields and swords scattered around the booth, and it took a while before they could convince the man that, yes, they were serious about purchasing two shields and two swords. While he rubbed the back of his head, he searched around for two swords that would fit their sizes as they tried on shields. Eventually, Zelda decided that she would get Pip a shield instead of herself. The small girl was a lot more excited about the prospect of a shield, and it didn't seem quite right to deny her that.

The shield she got was lacqured with black and violet, oddly reminiscent of shadows, and with the blood-red symbol of the Sheikah tribe emblazoned on it. For Link, Zelda picked up a larger shield than the Hylian shield she currently owned that was of a brownish color and decorated with hourglasses and sundials. It seemed to match her sword fairly well, so Zelda congratulated herself on that purchase.

Unfortunately, the swords took a bit longer. Zelda was perfectly fine with the first sword that the man gave her, a thin, light-weight longsword. Pip on the other hand, had trouble finding the right balance of weight and length considering her strength and stature. Eventually the man discovered an older sword in one of his chests that was about six inches shorter than the princess's swords, but noticeably heavier, though she lifted it with no problem. Both swords were quite plain: simple steel with a black wire-wrapped handle. With that done, Zelda took half of the remaining sixty rupees and purchased some food and other supplies for the journey before they made their way back to the inn, most of the stuff carried by Pip.

((If you want to meet them outside or something, that's fine. I didn't want to trap you into a response. :sweat:))

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-29-2012, 04:16 AM

(Hmmm...so should I have Link come out and meet them or wait for Impa? :p )

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-29-2012, 08:37 PM

((Either or. Doesn't really matter to me. :D))

Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-30-2012, 03:07 PM

A pouting frown appeared on Impa's face as she watched the princess leave before turning to Link with a smile, saying, "Heya there grass stain, good to see my favorite partner in crime didn't get deaded back at the castle!" She pulled Link into a crushing hug before dropping her back on the bed, saying, "Well then... what is there to do in a tiny town like this place?"