Name: Nayden Balan
Race: Human

Appearance:

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via Yahoo to Kia_

Old 06-30-2010, 12:40 AM

(Sorry here I am, I had to clean the house and then later make dinner and watch my baby brother XD)

Kyousuke finally got off work and walked by an ally way while hearing commotion, Kyousuke looked over to see what was going on. He saw some people beating up someone and thought to step in and almost didn't but instict took over "Whats going on here?" Kyousuke asked curiously yet not caring. "He owes us some money, that's what" "Yea so get lost" Kyousuke looked at the two guys and saw two more coming "Well how much does he owe you, maybe I can help out" Kyousuke spoke out loud "It's not something to come by easy. So get lost" another one spoke up. They all seemed to have fun torturing other people and you could see it on their faces. "No" Kyousuke said unemotional and they all looked at him "What was that?" their leader asked as if someone died but more of anger and annoyance together in the same tone as if he couldn't believe what he was hearing. "No, I won't leave. If you don't stop you'll regret it" Kyousuke spoke as they then just laughed.

Last edited by Kia_; 07-01-2010 at 09:39 PM..

Louis duLac
Purveyor of Yaoi

Old 07-01-2010, 10:28 PM

Nayden looked up from where he was pinned against the brick wall, his face bruised and bloodied. His hair clung to the blood making it hard to see. But he could tell the newcomer was at least male. Sounded as young as himself too. He coughed, then swallowed back the blood in his mouth before trying to speak. His chest hurt like hell. "I do...not need you," he managed, then coughed some more. The threatening tone he had tried to use got lost in the effort it took to simply talk.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-02-2010, 01:33 AM

"Really? Okay but I still won't leave. These guys are nothing but sissy bullies whom doesn't even fight fair." Kyousuke spoke as a couple guys came at him with swings and he just dodged each one of them. Two on each side went after him at the same time and he just took a step back as they hit eachother and then started arguing. "Fall back boys. We'll be back, for you that is" the leader spoke replying to Kyousuke. Kyousuke saw the other guy get let go off and fall to the ground as the other guys walked away. After they left Kyousuke went to the guy and started seeing how bad the wounds were.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-29-2011, 07:29 PM

Louis duLac: shall this die or shall we revive it?