Mischa
my life is surrounded by music

Old 11-23-2010, 01:39 AM

For years there has been a master living in a luxurious castle watching over his people the best way that he can. He can't run the castle on his own so he has people or slaves take care of it for him. He also has a personal slave that tends to his every need. One day that slave escaped, he was never able to find him. So later as the months go his birthday arrives and there's this big ball in honor of his birth. As he sits in his throne he spots a boy, a boy that he wants for a new personal slave. The master thinks that his is perfect and will make a good slave. So the next day, he goes and buys the boy from a slave buyer. The boy becomes the master's new personal slave, but he does not like being the master's slave. He wants to escape, but there something about the master that he can't.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via Yahoo to Kia_

Old 11-23-2010, 03:23 AM

Name- Alexander
Age- 26
Status-Royal Blood (rich)
Pic-

Last edited by Kia_; 11-23-2010 at 11:31 PM..

Mischa

Old 11-23-2010, 03:52 AM

Name: Jake
Pic:

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 11-25-2010, 04:35 AM

After getting ready, Master Alexander had left on the journey of going to the Slave buyer to buy a certain slave that appealed to him more than any other ones. Originally Master Alexander had a slave named William but he took off one afternoon and hasn't been seen since. Alexander had a ball one evening to celebrate his birth and on that night he saw such a charming young man whom seemed to be a slave.

The young slave had long silver, white hair and beautiful rare blue eyes. Anyone with blue eyes as such as the boy, was very rare. It would mean that both of his parents would have had silver or blue eyes or a combination of both. The boy didn't look older than 20 yet he still seemed mature enough.

Walking outside his beautiful big mansion, he looked around, the gardeners were doing their jobs making everything look lovely. The animals were being groomed and fed behind the house in their stables. Alexander looked up at the sky, the sun was shining down upon him, raising his hand over his eyes he blocked out he sun a bit, clouds were slowly passing by.

It was springtime and the weather was perfect, in the 70's and it was only morning. Moving his hand, he continued to walk; he was wearing blue pants, and a white t-shirt. Something simple and would not draw too much attention to him, on his feet he wore regular shoes just to walk in. After walking a while down the streets, he came up to the Slave owner and spoke. "Good man, I am looking for a slave. A particular one in fact. Could you help me in locating him?" the slave owner had at least 10 slaves with him in the back of the shop.

Some were trying to peak out to see if they were going to be selected to live elsewhere. The slave owner could actually have a better home than what he was living in. There were male and female slaves, along with children and teenagers. So many different types, rare and not rare, this would take a bit of time.

Last edited by Kia_; 11-26-2010 at 06:21 PM..

Mischa

Old 11-25-2010, 07:31 PM

The slave owner looked at the man up and down. Then he looked around at the slaves, "Well, what kind of slave are you looking for? I have male, female, teenagers, and some children. Please choose whomever you want." he stated

Jake was busy working in the back of the slave building, cleaning clothes and washing the floors. A few times he would look up into the sky and see what a beautiful day it was, but would never get the chance to see a beautiful scenery to compare it to. Then he remembered that there was this one place that he worked at that had such a beautiful scenery at night. It was at this man that was rich and he was in charge of everything. His home was quite nice and Jake was happy to serve at the night of his ball. Everyone and everything was exciting to him, but he was a slave and only that. So he returned to his work and went back to being what he's always been, a slave. While he was washing clothes and cleaning the floors, he saw that other slaves had went to the front because there was a man there to buy a slave. They went up there to see if they could get picked, but he stayed behind to finish his work. He placed his hair into a ponytail because it started to get in his way of working. Jake has been owned be the slave buyer for many years and not once has he ever been picked, so the slave buyer just let Jake be, but still control his moves. He always thought that he would never be picked and that soon there will be a day that he could buy his own freedom.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 11-26-2010, 01:26 AM

"I am actually looking for one among the rest. A male maybe early 20's I think. White or silver hair and blue eyes as far as I remember." Alexander spoke trying to think of that night "He worked at my mansion up the street last night. Do you have any like that?" Alexander wondered if he could take a look around. He wasn't sure how the owner would adjust to that though even though a man with his status could get just about anything he wanted. In fact he had most of what he wanted, or almost that is. The young man from that night would make a great personal slave in his house.

Last edited by Kia_; 11-26-2010 at 06:21 PM..

Mischa

Old 11-26-2010, 02:25 AM

The slave owner knew exactly who he wanted, but was hesitant on giving him that exactly slave. "Are you sure you want that slave, sir? I have many others that would probaly love to work in a mansion." he told him. That particular slave that this man wanted, noone else has and for someone like this man standing infront of him was quite interesting. Noone had ever wanted Jake because of his hair, they thought of him of something unclean to be in a household. Even though he did fine work, noone would take the risk.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 11-26-2010, 06:21 PM

"No other slave around here could interest me even if I saw every last one of them. I want that perticular slave in deed. You sell slaves for a profit and I will give whatever amount is agreeable for him." Alexander spoke and added "I'm sure loads of others would love to work in the mansion too but they are no interest to me."

Mischa

Old 11-26-2010, 07:40 PM

The slave owner looked at him up and down one more time before going into the back. Once he got there, he stopped Jake from whatever he was doing. "Well kid, someone decided that they wanted you. So I gotta let you go." He pushed Jake towards the front to see his new owner.

Jake was amazed that anyone had wanted him. Once he got pushed to the front, the slave buyer just held him in one place. Jake looked at the person he was going to, but didn't say a word.

The slave buyer walked up to the front with Jake, the slave that thie young man wanted. "So here's the slave that you wanted. His name is Jake and he does a great job at anything you need done. Since you want him and nobody else does, Jake here is priceless." The slave buyer told him.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 11-26-2010, 08:57 PM

"Just give me the price for him and I will pay it in full" Alexander spoke, he had already expected to pay alot in case the slave buyer refused to sell him but he wouldn't just hand over the load of money without haggling if needed. "So his name is Jake? Interesting and it seems to suit him well." Alexander spoke, the boy looked better up close than far away like last night. Though he would need a new wardrobe and so they'd have to go shopping later and figured when he bought Jake, he could wear something of his for now even though Alexander was a bit more built than Jake. (Age wise)

Mischa

Old 11-26-2010, 09:53 PM

The slave buyer looked at Jake and the young man. "Like I said, he's priceless. So take 'em." he told the guy. The slave buyer treated Jake like a son sort of. Jake was special nad the slave buyer knew it. So he was going to let this man have him for no price. "Just take 'em, he's ready to go now." He was ready to give Jake up even if it meant he didn't want anything in return for him.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 11-27-2010, 12:12 AM

"Are you ready then Jake?" Alexander asked the boy. While waiting for a response he left a some money on the side counter without anyone noticing just because it seemed right to trade one thing for another.

Mischa

Old 11-27-2010, 02:37 AM

Jake looked at him and the slave buyer. He nodded his head yes because he didn't want to say anything. The slave buyer gave him a pat on the back and then Jake told him goodbye. Then he waited for his new master to tell him what he should do.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 11-27-2010, 02:47 AM

"Come on, you've seen the grand ball room but I don't believe you've seen the rest of the house." Alexander spoke as they walked "I'm Alexander by the way, when we get to the house we'll get you cleaned up"

Last edited by Kia_; 11-27-2010 at 04:16 AM..

Mischa

Old 11-27-2010, 03:14 AM

Jake was working that night at the ballroom. It was quite large, but he was glad that he could. As they walked, Jake looked around and saw how beautiful the sky was while walking. When he looked forward, he heard that his new master's name was Alexander. Jake just nodded at the fact that his master said that he would get cleaned up when they got there. This was the first time that Jake had been owned and he didn't want to mess it up, so he'll do what he can to please his new master.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 11-27-2010, 04:16 AM

When Alexander and Jake arrived at the mansion, the garden was lovely and the workers were busy. Some waved to Jake as others looked over and smiled. The women looked like nurses almost and stopped just to get a good look at him. When they walked up to the two big white doors, they automatically opened for them to step through, there was a butler on each side. The house itself was grand and beautiful and very clean it seemed. So many workers just for one place and they all were just busy as busy can be. Alexander wasn't going to make the first night of his new slave be close to him without figuring out what type of person he was...or wanted to be that is. "Alyssa, Rosemary, please draw a bath for Jake here. Warm and not too hot." He spoke to a red headed nurse and a brunette, they both nodded and left the room to get the bath water ready. It would take at least half an hour to get it just right so they had time. Alexander looks to Jake "Are you hungry at all?"

Mischa

Old 11-27-2010, 04:55 AM

Jake looked around and saw how beautiful the garden was and how friednly people were. When they waved at him, he had waved back a little. Also when they entered the house, Jake was amazed at how big and way better than were he used to stay. Jake looked at the two nurse that were going to make his bath. It was kind of weird they way everything was now. When Jake looked at the master, he heard that he asked him a quesion. "Not really, sir." he told him

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 11-27-2010, 06:14 AM

"Alright then-" Before Alexander could continue what he was saying, he was interrupted "Sir, Master Cornelius would like to have a word with you." A maid whom was younger than most of them spoke. She had long black hair in a braid and lovely green eyes to match. Something about her seemed to match Alexander though. "Alright, thank you Isabella" He spoke and added "Would you mind showing, Jake around while I attend to these matters?" "Of course, sir." and when Alexander left the room, Isabella spoke "Come with me sir, where would you like to see first?" Isabella moved them out of the room and into another room closing the doors behind them "This is the study by the way. They will speak in the kitchen while we wander about for a bit."

Mischa

Old 11-27-2010, 09:49 PM

Jake saw the young maid and then he saw the master leave. After that he was going to get to see around the place. When they moved to the next room, she call it a study. It was quite nice and then Jake wanted to ask her a question, "How long have you've been working here? if you don't mind me asking." he spoke as he looked around. Then Jake looked at her for the reply. He was still a little shy and keeping to himself for the time being. The fact that he was choosen to work in a mansion when he worked there just the night before was amazing.

Last edited by Mischa; 11-27-2010 at 09:52 PM..

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 11-27-2010, 10:49 PM

"Since I was young, well younger. I began work when I was 6 years old but I chose to work here" Isabella spoke sitting down in a chair by the garden window. The sun shown through and the room itself stayed warm.

Mischa

Old 11-28-2010, 01:23 AM

Jake listened to her story and was amazaed that she had choosen to work here. "Everything here is quite lovely." he said out loud. He wanted to know why he was choosen to work here. He had over heard the conversation about his new master wanting him particularly, but he didn't question it. He looked outside the window towards the garden.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 11-29-2010, 02:34 AM

"Thank you" she smiled, "We try to keep it as nice as we can. The better the atmosphere the better the mood" she took a moment to think and then spoke up "Just to give you a heads up, I know the master well enough to be able to say this much. If he goes out himself and buys a slave instead of sending someone else out to do it for him. Then there must be something really amazing about you for why he chose you. Remember also he may be your master but if you have a question ask him or me. As siblings, we don't share everything but we try to keep the peace within the house"

Mischa

Old 11-29-2010, 08:52 PM

Jake looked at her for a minute and then away. "The only question on my mind is why did I get picked. Noone ever picks me when they come by. They all think somethings wrong with me because of the color of my hair." he frowned slightly and then cheered up again a little because he was glad someone finally thought he was worth something, but somone like this he never thought.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 11-29-2010, 09:28 PM

"Master Alexander always has good reasons and sees something Unique in everyone. He let me have a choice to stay here or not since I am his sister. But, with mostly everyone else they had the choice to come here. You have the choice to stay or leave. All you have to do is say something. Oh, they're done talking now. Have a good day."

Mischa

Old 11-29-2010, 10:02 PM

Jake looked at her when she said that she was his sister and he wanted to ask her a question, but didn't want to get all into their personal business so he kept it to himself. It was nice of him to know that he had a choice in whether to stay there or leave, but there wasn't a place that Jake could really go to if he wanted to leave. He looked at her when she said that they wer done talking. "You, too." he told her with a small smile.