Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. On...

Old 07-23-2011, 01:54 AM

I Don't Love You <3

What if one morning you woke up and your parents suddenly told you that you were to marry someone you've never met before. You'd be pretty upset right? Well, the Amaya and Kurai parent's don't care. Mr. Kurai and Mr. Amaya both own a large company in the small town of Hormell that is thriving and having much rivalry together. But, in order to keep the rivalry from tearing their business's apart..they came up with an idea. Their idea was that Mr. Amaya's five daughters married Mr. Kurai's five sons? That way their business's would be joined and each family would get tons of money in the process. But it's up to you whether or not their plan works.

The setting is placed in the late seventeen hundreds. The town or Hormell is fairly small, and the Kurai family lives just down the road from the Amayas. In town there are many shops, markets, and the essential places. Keep in mind that they use carriages, no electricity, no water, nothing. They have to pour buckets of water in their bath tub or swim in ponds to get clean, and they have to wash their clothes that way as well.

Kurai home:
The inside of the Kurai home is decorated in a more manly way, seeing as theres only one girl in the house (Their mother) they have no need to have anything girly in their home. The only way theres ever a girl in their house is if they get a maid. Their home consists of 13 bedrooms, a living room, Den, Kitchen, Library, seven bathrooms, a music room, a bar room, and outside there's a pond and a stable for their many horses.

Amaya home:

The inside of the Amaya home is decorated in a more girly manner since the only male there is their father. Their home consists of 11 bedrooms, a living room, a den, a study, a library, a music room, a dance room, five bathrooms, and then outside theres a pond, a stable, and a large maze of gardens.

((I know, I know, everyones thinking 'How many of these have you made? xD' But I only keep making them because the people that were in them enjoyed them so much that they want to be in it again <3 So please don't judge Lol ))

Last edited by Katie Scarlett Divine; 08-04-2011 at 05:30 AM..

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 07-23-2011, 01:55 AM

Rules ~

1: No killing unless I approve, and the creator of the person your trying to kill approves.
2: No god modding.
3: Romance and drama was allowed, but time skip if the clothes come off.
4: Theirs no electronics.
5: Don't post until I say open
6: Have fun <3

Also, after all the slots are taken I will random draw names for the couples to be paired together. Then i'll post the pairs.

Couples:

----------

Forms:

Teen forms:
Code:
[color="Your Color Choice"]M[/COLOR]y [color="Your Color Choice"]N[/COLOR]ame, you ask? [COLOR="your color"](name)[/COLOR] [img*right] **Delete the stars! And put your picture.** [/img *right] The calendar doesn't lie. I was born on [COLOR="your color"](birthdate)[/COLOR] Yikes, I guess I'm getting up there. I'm [COLOR="your color"](age)[/COLOR] I'm sorry you couldn't see, but I'm a [COLOR="your color"](gender)[/COLOR] Let me tell you a little about myself... [COLOR="your color"](Biography. Optional.)[/COLOR][/COLOR] I belong to the [COLOR="your color"](Kurai or Amaya? If your a girl, Amaya. If your a boy, Kurai. )[/COLOR]family. Mirror, mirror, on the wall.
Adult/ worker forms:

Code:
[color="Your Color Choice"]M[/COLOR]y [color="Your Color Choice"]N[/COLOR]ame, you ask? [COLOR="your color"](name)[/COLOR] [img*right] **Delete the stars! And put your picture.** [/img *right] The calendar doesn't lie. I was born on [COLOR="your color"](birthdate)[/COLOR] Yikes, I guess I'm getting up there. I'm [COLOR="your color"](age)[/COLOR] I'm sorry you couldn't see, but I'm a [COLOR="your color"](gender)[/COLOR] Let me tell you a little about myself... [COLOR="your color"](Biography. Optional.)[/COLOR][/COLOR] I'm the [COLOR="your color"]( Amaya Father, Butler, Maid whoever! Just state which family you either work for or are in.)[/COLOR] Mirror, mirror, on the wall.

Last edited by Katie Scarlett Divine; 08-04-2011 at 05:29 AM..

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 07-23-2011, 05:17 PM

Accepted:

Parts taken: ((Will be bolded if taken))

You also have the option to be a worker for either of the families.

Amaya family:

Father:
Mother:
Daughter 1: Akira - Flamethrower1391
Daughter 2: 19- Scarlett Amaya - Katie Scarlett Divine
Daughter 3: 18 Delilah Amaya- Musikfreakx
Daughter 4: 17-Annabeth - zovilove
Daughter 5: Alice Marie- Shania583

Kurai family:

Father: Benjirou Kurai- Flamethrower1391
Mother: Victoria Kurai- Katie Scarlett Divine
Son #1: 20Jason Kurai- Musikfreakx
Son #2: 19 Nikolai - Ascadellia
Son #3: 18 Setsurou - Flamethrower1391[/B]
Son #4: [/B]17 Alexander Kurai- Katie Scarlett Divine
Son #5:

List of people in the rp:

Accepted Profiles:

Amaya family:

Quote:
Originally Posted by musikfreakx

My Name, you ask? Delilah Rose Amaya

The calendar doesn't lie. I was born on July 31st
Yikes, I guess I'm getting up there. I'm 18
I'm sorry you couldn't see, but I'm a Female
Let me tell you a little about myself... I’m the middle child, so what? Doesn’t bother me, not at all. My parents are too busy worrying about their business and my other sisters, not paying much mind to me. But it’s alright; it gives me the chance to be who I want. I aspire to be an actress on Broadway, and I won’t let anything stop me. That is, except for my stupid parents’ idea of marrying me off to someone, especially a boy from the idiotic and brain dead Kurai family. How can I pursue a life of song and dance if I have some man trying to control what I do?I belong to the Amaya family.
Mirror, mirror, on the wall.
My Name, you ask? Scarlett Aurora Amaya
The calendar doesn't lie. I was born on April 8th
Yikes, I guess I'm getting up there. I'm Eighteen
Let me tell you a little about myself... I grew up as the second eldest daughter with three younger sisters. I have many talents including dancing, singing, playing musical instruments, swimming, and painting. I'm not that happy about the arranged marriage.. but hopefully i'll grow to be okay with it.

I belong to the Amaya family.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zovilove
Teen Form: Daughter 4
My Name, you ask? Annabeth Lee Amaya
The calendar doesn't lie. I was born on June 15th
Yikes, I guess I'm getting up there. I'm 17
I'm sorry you couldn't see, but I'm a female
Let me tell you a little about myself... I am the fourth daughter out of 5 so I didnt get a lot of attention as a kid. I learned to do things by myself and picked up a lot of talents like, painting, playing the piano and a few other musical instruments, and I can sing very well. My sisters are very good at these things too though so I dont really stand out. Am I excited about this arranged marriage? No not really, but I hope that it all works out in the end.
I belong to the Amaya family.
Quote:
Originally Posted by flamethrower1391

My Name, you ask? Akira Kameko Amaya.
The calendar doesn't lie. I was born on November 13.
Yikes, I guess I'm getting up there. I'm 20.
I'm sorry you couldn't see, but I'm a female.
Let me tell you a little about myself... I'm the first born. I should love it, but it only means that I'm the first to get married, right? The only problem is I don't get to pick who I marry, but I'm fighting it all the way. And a Kurai of all people just because our parents don't want this rivalry anymore. I bet the guy wouldn't even like a girl like me. I'd be too much for him. I'm into dark things and love trying to gross out and scare people. Not to mention, I must draw everyday or I get moody. Let's just say, I'm not the typical girl.
I belong to the Amayafamily.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shania583
Sorry it took longer then I thought but here it is

My Name, you ask? Alice Marie Amaya [imgright][/imgright]
The calendar doesn't lie. I was born on May 8th
Yikes, I guess I'm getting up there. I'm Sixteen
Let me tell you a little about myself... Being the youngest of my sister that means I have four older siblings, I used to get smothered with attention so I absolutely hate it now. I love the outdoors and am normally never found inside unless I have to be. I also enjoy music I learned to play a few but I stopped once I started to enjoy the outdoors more. But the arranged marriage wasn't the best news for me to hear I still want to be free I don't really want to get stuck in a relationship too soon.
I belong to the Amayafamily.
Kurai family:

Quote:
Originally Posted by musikfreakx
My Name, you ask? Jason Liam Kurai

The calendar doesn't lie. I was born on June 5th
Yikes, I guess I'm getting up there. I'm 20
I'm sorry you couldn't see, but I'm a Male
Let me tell you a little about myself... If anyone in my family truly hated this stupid marriage, it would be me. First of all, I had plans. Dreams. Now I get to take care of my father’s stupid business and marry his rival’s stupid daughter. I wanted to go into film making and quite possibly the music industry, but I guess that’s down the gutter. Besides the fact that I’m pretty pissed off about this whole shindig, I’m a pretty chilled out guy. I’m addicted to swimming and composing music.
I belong to the Kurai family.
My Name, you ask? Alexander Drake Kurai The calendar doesn't lie. I was born on September 9th Yikes, I guess I'm getting up there. I'm 17 I'm sorry you couldn't see, but I'm a Male Let me tell you a little about myself... I grew up getting everything I wanted, I was second eldest and had my whole life ahead of me until my father told me that I was to be married. That's when things went down hill. Especially since i'm not the "relationship" type man. I love to have fun and go anywhere which means I can't stand the thought of being tied down. I belong to the Kurai family.
Mirror, mirror, on the wall. (He looks just like his picture except without piercings)

Quote:

My Name, you ask? Setsurou Jazuchu Kurai
The calendar doesn't lie. I was born on July 15.
Yikes, I guess I'm getting up there. I'm 18.
I'm sorry you couldn't see, but I'm a male.
Let me tell you a little about myself... I'm the middle child. Fun? Oh yes. My parents don't pay much attention to me. I'm not the oldest, so I don't have to deal with taking over the family business and getting married just yet. And since I'm not the youngest, I'm not babied all the time. I, more or less, can do anything without them knowing. Now, I don't get away with everything. The only think I can't do is rid myself of this arranged marriage. An Amaya girl? Please. Like I'd marry such filth.
I belong to the Kurai family.
Mirror, mirror, on the wall
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascadellia
My Name, you ask? Nikolai Blaze Kurai The calendar doesn't lie. I was born on December 2 Yikes, I guess I'm getting up there. I'm 19 I'm sorry you couldn't see, but I'm a Male Let me tell you a little about myself... I am the second born of the family. This usually means I can't really get away with anything and must be very strict with my other brothers to maintain them in line and follow in my eldest brothers footsteps. Since he at first didn't have plans to take over the family business, I had to try and learn everything. Just in case. Of course, I'm not very strict unless it's an important thing. I'm fun-loving and loose. But can also be very impatient and must have things done a certain way. This marriage thing got me riled up in a bad way. This sort of meant I couldn't be with any other girls, and no longer have a sweetheart like I'd planned. Since I had to show my brothers that it wasn't so bad, I just had to suck it up and pray to the high heavens I get a girl that wasn't obnoxious. I belong to the Kurai family. Mirror, mirror, on the wall.
Kurai parents:

Quote:

My Name, you ask? Benjirou Kurai.
The calendar doesn't lie. I was born on [COLOR=green"]September 6.
Quote:
Yikes, I guess I'm getting up there. I'm 47.
I'm sorry you couldn't see, but I'm a male.
Let me tell you a little about myself... I worked hard to create this company, and that arrogant bastard thinks his company can out do mine? I think not, but we have thought of a way to end all of this. My five sons will be marrying his five daughters. My wife doesn't like it, and my sons deserve a heck of a lot better. Everyone, more or less, has an arranged marriage these days. I never got to chose who I married, but I'm not complaining. My wife is the most gorgeous being there is, and I love her more than life itself.
I'm the Kurai father.
My Name, you ask? Victoria Alexandria Kurai The calendar doesn't lie. I was born on November 2nd Yikes, I guess I'm getting up there. I'm 44 I'm sorry you couldn't see, but I'm a Female Let me tell you a little about myself... I'm the wife of Benjirou Kurai and together we have five beautiful sons. Each very handsome and cunning, so it's a shame they'll be marrying such dimwitted girls. My husband has a huge factory in which he has tons of money and is currently in rivalry with the Amaya's business. But to end it they've decided for our five boys to marry his five girls. I'm not happy with it.. but if it helps my darling husband and his business, than i'm up for it. I'm the Kurai mother.

Kurai Help:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ameika
My Name, you ask? Keara O'Connell
The calendar doesn't lie. I was born on Dec. 21.
Yikes, I guess I'm getting up there. I'm 19.
I'm sorry you couldn't see, but I'm a female.
Let me tell you a little about myself... I came to work in the Kurai home after she came over from Ireland and needed a job, their father offered her one as the house maid and a room to stay in and she took it and has been working there and living with them since she was 14. She is very greatful for everything that they have done for her and even more so that they kept her around.
I am the Kurai Family Maid.
Amaya Parents:

Amaya family help:

[/COLOR]

Last edited by Katie Scarlett Divine; 08-03-2011 at 04:08 AM..

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 04-02-2012, 10:06 PM

Who want's to still start this? (:

zovilove:
Shania583:
flamethrower1391:
musikfreakx:
Ascadellia:
Ameika:

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 04-02-2012, 10:52 PM

I'm still up to starting it. :)

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 04-05-2012, 09:56 PM

me!!!!! *flails and freaks out* Ascadellia: are you in?

Last edited by Kilia; 05-08-2012 at 05:43 PM..

flamethrower1391
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to flamethrower1391

Old 04-19-2012, 04:51 PM

Sorry for not being on for a while. I'd still like to do the rp.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 04-22-2012, 12:47 PM

Kay now were just waiting on a few people.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 06-04-2012, 09:24 PM

((URGH. I WANNA START THIS BUT A FEW OF THE PEOPLE NEVER REPLIED. D;;;;; ))

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-04-2012, 09:36 PM

((Ascadellia: keara: Nikolai are you still in this?))

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 06-04-2012, 09:37 PM

{Have they been on recently? If so maybe you should pm them to check with them quickly if not then it would be up to you as to what to do with this situation}

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to Ascadellia Send a message via Yahoo to Ascadellia

Old 06-04-2012, 09:37 PM

Music hasn't been on. So, her people would be out. I'm not sure, I guess I can try and still be in this. x.x )

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 06-04-2012, 09:40 PM

{Flame hasn't been on since April, and zovilove hasn't been on October}

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-04-2012, 09:44 PM

(alright!!! so i guess you should just lower it down to the ones that are still in)