Admonish Misconstruction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-02-2007, 01:37 AM

Happy Halloween everybody! It seems that its been fun so far. So while your around trying to find your candy's (and me of course as I am a hoarder) you can stick around and chat ^^.

Majinkoz
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-02-2007, 01:40 AM

Yes, I'm trying to find many candies! >.< but I only have 4 I'm so retarded...OH well, I have many of the items...well not that many, I only have 8 event sets so far. :(

KR3W
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-02-2007, 01:41 AM

Happy halloween

Where i live Halloween was Yesterday ;D

and i pmed you by the way :)

Admonish Misconstruction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-02-2007, 01:42 AM

Majinkoz: What? You have a good many items. I have eight candy's right now. Yesterday I just didn't get many. Unhappy.

Poppa Rocks: Halloween lasts all week man. I spend all week watching horror movies, Halloween movies. The good ones of course. Working on 28 Days Later tonight, and sequel the next, and then Shawn of the Dead.

KR3W
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-02-2007, 01:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by admonished nonsense
Majinkoz: What? You have a good many items. I have eight candy's right now. Yesterday I just didn't get many. Unhappy.

Poppa Rocks: Halloween lasts all week man. I spend all week watching horror movies, Halloween movies. The good ones of course. Working on 28 Days Later tonight, and sequel the next, and then Shawn of the Dead.
Its a great holiday but i am pretty sure it last only 1 day 8)

Admonish Misconstruction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-02-2007, 01:45 AM

Poppa Rocks: The candy part does. And for most people it does to. The decorations go down after the first day, but the movies live on. Its impossible to watch twenty movies in one day. So you have to add more days to watch it. Think of it as post-Halloween.

KR3W
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-02-2007, 01:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by admonished nonsense
Poppa Rocks: The candy part does. And for most people it does to. The decorations go down after the first day, but the movies live on. Its impossible to watch twenty movies in one day. So you have to add more days to watch it. Think of it as post-Halloween.
I really don't like watching those really gorey halloween movies O.o

Admonish Misconstruction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-02-2007, 01:51 AM

Eh, I don't like overly gory crappy Halloween movies. But 28 Days Later was done, magnificently. And Shawn of the Dead is just a hilarious zombie comedy. Which doesn't have much blood in it either.

I enjoy a good zombie, or slight horror flick. I mean movies like Saw, Decent, 1000 corpses, and all of that I despise. Icky junky movies.

Wynna
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-02-2007, 01:51 AM

Hi everyone! I have come to chat with you.

Yah, I cannot watch gory Halloween movies, or gory ones either. I like the cute fun and friendly ones, mostly some of the Family Channel specials (even though they are so lame). It just seems so reminiscent of when I was really little and watched them all the time.

Admonish Misconstruction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-02-2007, 01:55 AM

Wynna: Awesome ^^. You are welcome to!

I don't have cable or anything, nor do I touch my TV even XD. So I haven't seen many. Now when I was little I had an obsession with crappy Sci-Flicks *shudders*. Scary thoughts.

I don't like gory movies, well some do heavy gore but are so amazingly done that it is totally worth it. I can think of a long list for that.

Most movies, that are gory just suck period. Only made to contain violent scenes.

Wynna
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-02-2007, 02:02 AM

We have satellite, so even though we may have like 700 channels sometimes we can never find anything on.

Admonish Misconstruction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-02-2007, 02:04 AM

With 700 channels you can't find anything? My friend has dish, and I have to sit down and decide what to watch XD.

I have blazing fast internet, its now connected to a wireless router so I'm good.

Facade
Ticking Time Bomb of Titillation

Old 11-02-2007, 02:05 AM

-prances in-
So yeah, anyway... I'll stick around and hang for my candyness... I'll only stay for another half hour, then I need to get to bed. XD
But I'll be back tomorrow night, so have no fear! >=D
Anyway, so yeah... D=

Admonish Misconstruction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-02-2007, 02:11 AM

Facade: Awesome ^^. I would go to sleep at a decent hour tonight, but I don't believe I will. Its a rare night without homework, I believe I will enjoy it XD.

So whats going on with you?