Chi
Dancing to her own beat..
Penpal

Old 09-21-2013, 01:44 AM

Thanks. (: I need to transfer it from my mule, and then I'll put it in the trade.

KatMagenta
Starlet on the rise

Old 09-21-2013, 01:53 AM

Accepted. :)

Enjoy the shiny!

Chi
Penpal

Old 09-21-2013, 01:54 AM

Thanks again!

KatMagenta
Starlet on the rise

Old 09-21-2013, 01:55 AM

Thanks from me too, I knew I was forgetting something.

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 09-21-2013, 08:43 AM

Hey Chi. Try Nivvy. She's just opened her art shop back up.
http://www.menewsha.com/forum/art/ar...r-3-slots.html

Chi
Penpal

Old 09-21-2013, 01:37 PM

Awww, I'm too late. Thanks though Roachi! (:

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 09-21-2013, 01:51 PM

Aww bugger. Well hopefully a slot will open up. ^^

Chi
Penpal

Old 09-21-2013, 01:58 PM

Here's hoping. (:

So any plans for the weekend?

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 09-24-2013, 12:51 AM

Whoops sorry hun. I was busy during the weekend :)
Decided i wasn't going to save money this pay and spent money on myself and other things lol. Got my friend some baby clothes for her baby shower. And my niece a birthday present. It was a good weekend, enjoyed it! And i got 2 new tops a jacket and a new handbag hehe.

What about you, what did you get up too?

Chi
Penpal

Old 09-24-2013, 02:04 AM

The weekend was fairly uneventful. I was recovering from a massive head cold/virus combination mess. Sunday was much better, so we cleaned the apartment. It needed it, badly!

Today after work we drove 2 hours to pick up the other car that had maintenance. I hate living in the middle of nowhere. There's no public transport, and if you work in two different places far apart from one another, you need two vehicles. :P

Just got home, and it's about bedtime!

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 09-24-2013, 02:11 AM

Ahh sounds stressful lol.
Why do you live in the middle of no where? Lol

Argh i wish it was bed time. Im exhausted and stuck at stinky work.

Chi
Penpal

Old 09-24-2013, 02:16 AM

I always have. I grew up on an island with 700 people. A few years ago we moved 30ish miles from the island where there's a grocery store nearby, but it's still quite rural. I love most things about it, save for the few instances we really do need to have more "stuff" around (like heavy car maintenance). xD

Ew work! Though I have it in the morning... evil.

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 09-25-2013, 04:01 AM

Well that's pretty cool. Wish i could live on a island lol. Well technically i do hahaha.
But you know, a small island :P. But yeah, must be quite quiet.

Chi
Penpal

Old 09-25-2013, 10:46 AM

It was. Growing up we were allowed to pretty much walk anywhere without worry. I'm not sure it would be the same today as some things changed. The drug use there is high--really high.

But, no traffic lights where I live now. It's bigger but still small. xD

Izumi
イズミ
Penpal

Old 09-25-2013, 10:25 PM

Hi Chi! I found you!

*edits out all the drama*

Yeah...sorry I don't want to really drown you out with all the pettiness from the ex. It's there, though. She's working on another round of drama.

---------- Post added 09-25-2013 at 06:30 PM ----------

Anyways, are you feeling better? I hope you are feeling better.

Last edited by Izumi; 09-25-2013 at 10:30 PM..

Chi
Penpal

Old 09-25-2013, 11:15 PM

I am indeed finally feeling better. I just have a lingering cough, but no symptoms of feeling like junk.

So, my dad's in the hospital and doesn't appear to be getting stabilized. I'm not too sure what it means. His blood pressure has always been up and down and bonkers since his aneurysm, but they can't get it regulated this time. x_x He's been in the hospital for three days, each day them suggesting he'll likely be discharged and then something happening. If he's not home by Friday we'll go up (two hours away). If he is home, then we'll go visit.

Work is work. I have a pile of things I need to start doing in the evenings... I just haven't yet.

How are you, besides the ex mess?

Izumi
イズミ
Penpal

Old 09-26-2013, 12:37 AM

Eh I'm existing. Kind of feeling at the end of my tether. I am trying to explain it feeling like teasing a fat kid with cake. I get my fork just about in that cake, and someone yanks the plate from underneath me. It's very frustrating/annoying. There isn't anything real major going on, just we're kind of scraping the barrell until the changes take place. Aaron is 'offically' hired in starting this Sunday, so one more week on that. Not a biggie. We thought he was making a little bit more than he is going to be, but still a $2.50 an hour raise is nothing to sneeze at. Pluse we will have benefits.

I guess the thing I'm most bent out of shape about is the whole crap with the ex. It's like every chance she gets she tries to make it just that much harder/unbearable. Then I have my mother in law who randomly stopped by when I was having my mini breakdown and she's texting my husband worried that I've flipped out on Pam. I flipped out, yes, but not directed in any way shape or form on her. I made sure she knew it. We hung out and talked, I helped he color her map for school. Things are OK.

I'm also feeling hurt over my parents. My mom was going to come down and visit, but since Pam's mom won't let up and let her stay here for when they visit they're going to 'reschedule'. Seeing my dad has only been down here once, and my mom maybe 3 times in the 5 years I lived here...eh maybe next year. It hurts me as I would like to see them, but at the same time I have Aaron saying that he's glad as it means less stress over the weekend. I thought about saying something but at the sake of rocking the boat and creating more drama I'll just keep my mouth shut.

I hope your dad is ok, Chi. :( I'll be sending my thoughts. I know you were saying your parents weren't doing so well physically and you were concerned. I know my mother has had her mental breakdown in the past year and more cancer scares that I've lost count. Each time it's a scary situation...each time though, thankfully, she's gotten better.

Chi
Penpal

Old 09-26-2013, 12:54 AM

What is she doing? Oo; Pam's mother, I mean?

Izumi
イズミ
Penpal

Old 09-26-2013, 01:12 AM

OK you know Pam moved in with us, right? Well her mom said that if it happened she was just going to null child support as we would have one child each. Pam moved in with us mid July. Aaron didn't even file paperwork until 2 months after. To make sure Pam was for sure staying with us, and that the mother wasn't going to yank the rug from underneath us at the last minute or that Pam was going to change her mind. So here we are paying out child support on two children, with one of them living with us on top of the fact Aaron was on temp wages and me having hours of pay go missing to tech support issues. OK whatever, Aaron wanted to be 'better' than her and not say anything about struggling. She then calls up a couple weeks ago and jumps down Aaron's throat about the 3k in medical bills on both children and how he hasn't paid. REALLY?

So Aaron then took that opportunity and called the courts after that conversation as a sign that his ex was telling him to get the ball rolling on that. She literally said to him why didn't you do it sooner. Well he called the courts and they're like we can send paperwork out and as long as the other person amicably fills it out and sends it back we could do it all outside of court, not have to pay filing fees. Aaron mentions it the next time he takes Pam down to go to that funeral (on OUR dollar for gas - the ex offers to pay, he declines it out of 'self respect and dignity') and she scoffs and says some crap about why does SHE have to do it. Then when he says he wanted to save them the hassle of court, then drops it. The next day when he goes to pick Pam up her boyfriend says to Aaron 'by the way the support paperwork was sent in the mail'. The courts got it, and then either this Friday (which she claims the court called her) or the Monday (which is the date on the paperwork the court sent us) 'per the ex' that ONLY the child support on Pam is to be dropped and we're still paying $200 a month in support to Tristan. I wanted to seriously scream when I read that. She had agreed to it, then called up to weasel her way out of it, and the court had doodled ON TOP of the paperwork she sent that it was annulled for one child only.

The ex calls Pam tonight and goes on about how she had a 'change of heart' and Pam can stay only to then in the same conversation get all worked up and say that my parents shouldn't schedule things on 'her weekend' and that she 'never did that to us' (which is a load of horse shit...honestly.). I overheard her mother going off on Pam and I wrote on a piece of paper and left it on the desk next to her to just let it go, I'm not mad and it's not worth fighting with her mom. She lets it go. Pam does ask about if the friend of the court calls (because her mom told her last conversation about what happened, briefly, and wanted to know how dad knew...so she already involved Pam in all of this.) and she says something about Friday, but doesn't go into any details. Then she tries to say she just got paperwork today and she 'didn't know' anything about only the one child thing...even the paperwork says PER CONVERSATION WITH MOTHER. Jesus H. Christ....Then she starts this further bullshit about how Aaron doesn't love Tristan as much and that's why 'he picked Pam over Tristan' and going on other benders. UGH.

Sorry... /end rant.

Doesn't matter now. Aaron went down there post haste this afternoon and filed the paperwork and by Friday I KNOW she will be calling, screaming and shouting over the court date they will have to make because she thought she was going to get cute.

Chi
Penpal

Old 09-26-2013, 01:20 AM

Yikes... It's a shame it'll have to go to court, but she's been a useless parent (overall, from the sounds of it) and is using Aaron as leverage to fund her needs. I worry for Tristan, really. I can only imagine the things he's heard. Both of the kids have been put through the wringer..

Izumi
イズミ
Penpal

Old 09-26-2013, 01:21 AM

Sorry I typed this in a bit of rage. Two key facts -- I KNEW about only one child being annulled as Aaron called up on Tuesday and the friend of the court told him, but they wouldn't go into any further detail. When I got the paperwork it was A FACT it was the ex and her cockamamy bullshit.

Then, when Pam spoke to her mom on Tuesday night somehow her mom dropped the whole thing in conversation with her (without Pam's or Aaron's prompting) and wanted to know 'how dad knew about it' and she got paperwork then. But now it's she only got the paperwork today 'and had no idea'. She's lying, and then poorly trying to cover her tracks about lying. That's what's infuriating. Aaron wanted to do this amicably, when I wondered why in the hell we didn't just file in the first place.

---------- Post added 09-25-2013 at 09:24 PM ----------

I feel bad for Tristan, too, and NOTHING would make me happier than to get full custody of both children and getting to watch her face as we take them away. Honestly.

I wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt, be understanding/compassionate. All she's ever done is spit in my face. She's tried some really dirty tactics over the years. She's called me all sorts of names, tried to befriend me at one point to then 'drop in some secrets' about her exhusband....Ugh. I've tried to bite my tongue around Pam. I honestly can't. I can't lie. I don't incessantly go on about her mom, but she KNOWS I don't like the woman. I told Pam time and time again I feel bad, it's her mom...but given the circumstances and how much she's put both myself and her dad through I really can't forgive her.

Chi
Penpal

Old 09-26-2013, 02:04 AM

Some day things will be better than they are now. Eventually you'll be able to actually eat the cake, so to speak.

Izumi
イズミ
Penpal

Old 09-26-2013, 11:19 PM

I'm starting to wonder if I'm bipolar or something. I swear I've hit the saddest of sad and the happiest of happy at least once today and varying shades between. Even my boss pulled me aside and told me to get help emotionally, and said if I needed her help she would help me. :/ She's like you know your job, you use your tools but your emotional state seeps into your work and is effecting it.

Right now I'm feeling exhausted. Not sad, not happy, just plain worn out. Like the emotional roller coaster has sucked the energy dry. :(

Sorry Chi...I know I kind of let it all hang out in your exchange thread, but I feel like you're the only one that I can really talk to about what I'm going through. My husband is having to deal with the same stress plus a whazzed out wife and he's not able to help me through it. I'm feeling kind of isolated and I think that's really what's making going through the stress so hard. :/

Chi
Penpal

Old 09-26-2013, 11:27 PM

When his benefits come in, do they cover therapy? You're motivated enough to change that I think it would help. But it's too expensive out of pocket most places. :/ I wish we had services more readily available to everyone that didn't cost a freaking arm and a leg.

Izumi
イズミ
Penpal

Old 09-26-2013, 11:30 PM

That I need to check. He just brought his welcome packet home this morning, but honestly neither one of us has had the time to comb through it. The benefits don't kick in for another 90 days, starting from the 29th...so I'm looking actually at having healthcare available at the beginning of the year rather than before Christmas. I guess it's still a good thing as it's in time before 'obamacare' kicks in. (And then getting penalized for not being covered via our taxes...yep that makes good sense...

---------- Post added 09-26-2013 at 07:31 PM ----------

I think by then the situation will have changed drastically and either I will be incredibly better or perhaps dead. We'll see if this breaks me yet....