LonelyOtaku97
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-16-2012, 08:53 PM

(I hope we can get this rp moving again)

Inuyami
Daughter of Sesshomaru: A Deadly...
Send a message via AIM to Inuyami Send a message via Yahoo to Inuyami

Old 08-26-2012, 05:44 PM

(SORRY!!! I picked up a second job and have been really busy!)

Shaylin listened to what Lady Anne had said about her predisessor having left a mess after the murder of the Black Queen. Did this mean that perhaps Lady Anne was actually an ally to her? There were just so many people comming into her life in such a short amount of time, along with the memories she'd recieved from the ringlette, all the thoughts where so hard to disciffer.

"Are you alright Shaylin?" Mckenzie asked giving a concerned look across the table to her cousin. The already pale complectioned girl looked even whiter now more then ever. Her heart sank as she thought about how Shaylin's life had been turned upside down in a matter of hours.

"I'm sorry. Yes I'm fine. I've just had such a long day." Shaylin pushed her seat back from the table and stood up. "I want to thank you again for all of your kindness, Lady Anne. But I beg that you please excuse me now. I'm very tired and would like a hot bath before bed if I may be so bold as to ask another of your favors."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 08-30-2012, 01:45 AM

((clearly were not going to get the rest of the queens.))
"Please feel free to leave and go to you're room you have had a long hard day." Anna said smiling sweetly. "In fact let us all get some rest tommorows a new day and things can be more ironed out when you're rested." anna rose from her spot "goodnight." she walked off her dress's swishing around her legs.

Finx rose sortly after the queen "I will see shaylin and mckenzie safely to there room. If thats all right." she steeped over gently so she was standing next to shaylin.