Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 08-01-2012, 05:21 AM

"Well, that might explain the Ringing noise I got when I was near that guy "He said. "Really, I can't control it. The minute I get close to one, my Head's start's buzzing with this noise, like a Alarm clock's in my ear. The closer I get, the louder it get's. Look it up, and see if you can find out why that Sword there changed when It was in my Grasp "He said.

LonelyOtaku97
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-02-2012, 07:39 PM

Zyn was still looking around the temple then had walked back to were Gin and Youkai were talking. "Perhaps you two would like some tea?"she figured it would take awhile for Gin to explain everything "And a place to sit"she knew that the temple had a sitting room which was meant for this sort of thing and when one tired of doing research.

Immortal_T
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-03-2012, 02:38 AM

"Tea sounds nice" he said to Zyn, as he sat down. He then looks at Youkai. "From what it looks like, one can learn to cam then noise you hear in your head when you are close to demons so that it doesn't drive you mad, and then also use it to point out the direction of the demons." He continues looking over the document. "It doesn't say much about what happened with the sword. It mentions a rare ability so demon hunters have that sounds like it, but it doesn't say more about it in this document." He looks up. "Are their anymore documents that go along with this one?"

Andraus

Old 08-03-2012, 02:47 AM

Youkai was reading some of the Other document's "Yes Please. I haven't had proper Tea sense I left the country, It would be lovely to have some again. "He said, and Saw that most of the Document's mentioned 'Killing' 'chasing' 'hunting' 'decapitating' and etc, demon's "Why is everything here vilifing Demon's? Yea, the one's we saw Were up to no good, but From what i'm reading, most demon's seem to act out in relatiation to being attacked, or threatend. "he said.

LonelyOtaku97
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-03-2012, 03:18 AM

Zyn had watched as they made themselves comfortable and had left the room to go to the kitchen. She then went to get the tea kettle as she always kept it on on the stove. She went to the sink and filled it with water then returned it to the stove and turned the burner on.

psymoski
The Role of a Lifetime

Old 08-03-2012, 06:07 AM

Markus backs away from Krazen and looks him over. What kind of demon just waits in the wings? Markus tried to keep him from bowing. The last thing he needed was for someone noticing that he is being bowed at. To him, it seemed so weirdly traditional to him. Markus shrugged it off and tried to listen to him. Still peeved at the helplessness, Markus overheard him say "together". Together? With a demon who nearly got my ass handed to me? "Sounds interesting..." Markus said half-heartedly. Markus weighed his options. Hunters are on the prowl. Your pheromones don't work. The only thing you have are your weapons, against ancient blessed weaponry. Markus turned back to answer Krazen. "I don't have much a say in it, but yeah, sure, might as well. I mean, I would love to stay alive for a couple more hundred years. Markus at your service." Markus held out his hand to shake with Krazen.

Markus turned to see what was around him. More people. In a hushed voice, "Look. I know we just got out of a fight with a Hunter, but I need to keep my strength up. I need some energy, if you know what I mean." Markus lead Krazen to outside a small restaurant. "I just need three minutes to get some energy, and then we can be on our way."

(sorry for the long wait Immortal...my work has been keeping me busier than I what I wanted...I will be able to post more often now)

Immortal_T
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-04-2012, 02:56 AM

Gin looks at Youkai. "To tell you the truth, I really don't know myself. Yes, we kill the bad demons to protect people, and I have no problem doing that, but their are demons out there that just want to exist without being bothered. I feel our ancestors could never see that." He looks down. "Maybe that why most of the clans were killed off. Because lets face it, even though they were protected humanity for the evil ones," he looks up "they were still committing genocide on them."

Krazen grins. "I'm glad you are willing to help" he said to Markus, shaking his hand. One demon in this town down, one more to go, Krazen thinks to himself. He sees Markus starting to looks for someone to feed off of. "It would probably not be the best idea to go into a crouded place and feed, we don't know how many hunters there are in this town." He then sees a young woman walking out of the resturant. "Prehaps I can get the food to come to you." He stares at the woman from afar. Just glance this way, that's all I need. She then turns her head and her eyes meet his. I have you now. The woman then drops her purse, and starts walking over to them. As she gets closer, her eyes appear to have a hollow look to them. Krazen chuckles. "Will this work for you?"

(its ok Psy. work has been keeping my pretty busy as well, so i can relate.)

Andraus

Old 08-04-2012, 03:44 AM

" I know. I heard story's from when I was a kid, about This Fox demon. My Family killed her husbend and Child. She's Been out to get us ever sense. personally, I believed that's what they blamed their bad-luck on, though now I'm not so sure. "He said. "Killing the Evil one's does not justify what our Family's did. There is Still a time and place to Question Duty, between Honor, Between Mercy. "He said.

LonelyOtaku97
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-10-2012, 03:21 AM

Zyn had poured the hot water into two cups that had green tea in it. She had no idea if they even liked it then carried the two cups on a tray to them. "Here you go"she had smiled at sat down next to Gin. "So...what did I miss while making tea"she had smiled and wondered what Yoruichi was told.

Andraus

Old 08-10-2012, 04:21 AM

"me, questioning my Family's Direction "He said, looking at everything. "It's a wonder That Even 'we' are still left. While we may be protecting everyone we care about, I think we lost Sight of who are enemy's are, and what our Direction is......Plus, we keep to the family, and Trust me, In-breeding isn't exactly what I have in mind.....then again, onee-chan is cute. "He said.

Immortal_T
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-10-2012, 03:06 PM

Gin sips his tea. "My family never had in breeding in mind, we thought as long as one member cam from the clan, his or her offspring would have the same powers as the rest of the clan. Been working for us so far. Beside, I personally have my eyes set on lady's outside of my family" he said, quickly glancing at Zyn, "this is really good tea, by the way" he said with a smile. He then turns back to Youkai. "Anyway, i will be the one to bring it up." Gin said, with a serious look on his face. "We have confirmed high-level demon sightings in the town, and we know that that their they have the intent to do harm. The question is, what do we plan to do about this?"

Andraus

Old 08-10-2012, 07:48 PM

"I plan to stay out of it "He said, looking at them. "Don't mistake me for a coward, but I'm almost positive the most I can do is get in the way. I don't have proper training with one-handed weaponery, and My Bow is only used for Competitive sport. I do not, have not, and Will not, use it to kill people "he said, rubbing his bow. "I left the woodland's, and came to the city to find a decent life, not a path that will lead to my destruction. "

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 08-10-2012, 09:39 PM

After cleaning up the shop for a bit Kinri calmed down a bit and sat down in the back room, she looked over at her sword and then smiled. Now she knew that there were demons on the city meaning she wouldn't have to look to much harder anymore to find some. She stood up and grabbed her sword attaching it to her hip, now if she was going anywhere she was going to have all her weapons on her just in case. She checked that her knives were still attached to her arm, side, and leg seeing that were still there she left the shop. She was just going to head into the town to buy somethings to make dinner so that it was ready for later.

Walking down the market street she looked around and bought all the stuff that she would need to make dinner with and then she proceed to walk around and look at a few other things. She knew that she was protected as she had all her weapons on her and knew that she could fight.

Lyn sat on the roof and smiled after today she was ready to just to mess with people, she produced a strong wind and brought it through the street below her and watched as papers and loose articles were blown everywhere and as all the people scurried to get their things or to re-organize things. She leaned back and laughed even if it was a little meaningless after her day it was able to bring a smile to her face.

Immortal_T
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-11-2012, 04:10 PM

"I can respect your ideals of peace, and don't think poorly of you for them. At times I wish i could have the same ideals." Gin said, as he finishes up his tea. "I myself can't go on knowing that people are in danger as of now, so I must do what I can to help them, even if it means destruction." Gin then stand up, stretches a bit. "Well, i think that I must be going now, I must start planning what my next move will be. That, and I have to make sure my sister doesn't do anything rash about this situation" he said chuckling to himself. He then bows to Youkai. "Thank you again for letting me examine your bow, it will really help me understand runes more. If i find anymore information on your family's history or ability's, i will let you know."

LonelyOtaku97
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-13-2012, 04:18 PM

Zyn had blushed at what Gin said about liking women outside the clan. She had stood beside him and listened to what he was saying to Youkai. He was really getting into the subject and she had just smiled at how passionate he was about the runes.

Last edited by LonelyOtaku97; 08-13-2012 at 06:27 PM..

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 08-14-2012, 05:20 AM

Kinri had been walking past a few shops when she saw a woman walking towards her drop her purse and walk in the other direction seemlinly to not even notice she dropped her purse. Kinri walked up to wherethe lady had dropped her purse and picked it up and began following the lady. When she though she was close enough for her to hear her, Kinri said "Excuse me ma'am you dropped your purse." Seeing as the lady didn't answer nor even show signs of noticing her Kinri sped up a little to catch up to her.

Kinri then stepped infront of the woman and said "Ma'am your purse you dropped..." she trailed off noticing that her eyes seemed to be completely empty then said "Ummm ma'am, ma'am can you hear me? Are you Alright?" Slightly confused about this Kinri had never seen someone like this before and was trying to figure out what could possibly wrong that the woman's eyes could be completely empty.

Andraus

Old 09-18-2012, 07:30 PM

finx15: (we're waiting for you to make your grand entrance)

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 09-19-2012, 12:04 AM

((so you wait till five pages in to tell me this started? Give me a quick summiery.))

Andraus

Old 09-19-2012, 01:10 AM

(basically? It's been pretty slow. There was a Huge fight in town between me, and a Demon, which i had no knowledge existed, and other demon slayer's arrive. they then go back to the temple/shrine in the city)

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 09-19-2012, 01:32 AM

Finx stood next to her brother as they watched the training session before them. They remebered there first training session it had been intense and tiring. The fighting couple they were watching where new to training and they were tiring quickly.

Andraus

Old 09-19-2012, 02:44 AM

(huh? Finx, when you first posted, you were already traveling to the city)

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 09-19-2012, 06:48 PM

((oh well it was a few posts ago so I forgot.))