Akabane
Orin
Send a message via Yahoo to Akabane

Old 07-09-2011, 07:41 PM

"Leonardo, huh? Like Leonardo Da Vinci! I love the name Leonardo." Tsukiko said. She watched his expressions change to uncertainty, confusion, and others. "I presume you're not used to people liking your ears and tail? But, I'm not so normal, now am I?" She asked, gesturing to her wings. When he suggested she was a Tamer, she smiled. "That's right. The wings are alone enough to show that I am. However, only Tamers can see them. So, then you yourself must be a Tamer." She watched Leonardo, examining his expressions.

Of course he is a Tamer, moron.

"Shut up, you! Did anyone ask you?! I asked Leonardo here, because he'll actually tell me his name!!" She shouted back at him. When she heard him chuckle, her eyes widenend, and she blushed. "You chuckled! You have a heart after all! So, since you're on a kind roll here, how about your name already? Or, perhaps, your location?" And suddenly, she knew she had just spoke aloud.

She froze, and examined Aaron's and Leonardo's reactions. "Erm... Sorry about that."

I'll give you a hint, Look for a disaster. The pressure is crushing. You had better hurry.

((Haha, I started liking the name Leonardo because of Assassin's Creed. I like how they portrait Leonardo in the game.))

RebelFey
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-09-2011, 08:21 PM

Jamie debated going after her brother, a fight that she already knew the outcome of. She'd go after the cocky idiot, because she loved him dearly.

Suddenly, a leaf fluttered past her face, and her face whipped up to the branches above. "Hey! Who's there?" She swung up to the higher branches and was faced with a very nice looking person. Of the male selection. Jamie suddenly heard chuckling inside her head, which was interesting since all the voice had said so far was her name.
So this is what you finally decide to speak up on? thought Jamie, annoyed. Of all things for her egg to put his two cents in on, he chooses this.

Aaron smiled at them both, "It's nice to meet you" Then the girl, called Tsukio started to talk to no one. They said they were Tamers, so he guessed it was her egg holding up the other side of the conversation. He hadn't been sure at first if he was sane when his egg started talking. Then, he found a book of Jamie's about the eggs, and he felt better. Aaron wasn't telling Jamie his egg talks to him yet because she hadn't told him. It's a sibling thing

On the subject of eggs, Aaron figured he'd check in on his. It or rather it sounded like she, talked nonstop, except for short periods when she slept. So Aaron had learned to tune her out. Right now it seemed she was talking about how the light looked from within her shell.

It looks goldeny, oh! now its greenish, now it's dark, back to gold! When are you going to come get me Aaron?

I'm working on it. It would help if you told me where you are!

I'm in an egg, genius. I haven't a clue where I am. Except that there's a lot of movement. Ooh! the light is purple now!

Just tell me when I feel close 'k?

Orange light, gold light-okay-green, gold
Aaron sighed. She could get so sidetracked. Though now he had some sort of clue. Hmm, movement. He turned his attention back to the other Tamers.

"So you here a voice too?"

>>>What's the setting for this? Medeival, modern, future? If we're open to suggestions I'd vote modern cuz we could think of creative places to put our eggs. Which the eggs aren't in the same spot right?<<<

Last edited by RebelFey; 07-09-2011 at 08:25 PM..

~Black Petals~
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-09-2011, 08:34 PM

"Heh, Thats true...and that I am!" he said plesantly, observing her materialized wings and thinking how genuine they appeared. 'its obvious her animal must have wings...' he thought.
"hah its alright, it seems you are on good terms with that egg of yours", he mused with an entertained smile on his face.

Leonardo struggled to find the voice of his egg again...but all was quiet. He started getting restless inside, and wondered if he'd ever hear from the voice again. 'it'll have to speak up eventually...it can't stay quiet forever... if I'm ever to find it...'
He had an urge to call out 'Where are you?!' ...but knew it would be pointless, thinking that whatever was int he egg wouldn't know either... So Leonardo continued to conceal his restlessness in the presence of his newly acquainted tamers...

{Ohhhh~ ^____^ never played the game before... yea, I guess later his name could be shortened to Leo or Leon... Earlier I misspelled his name as "Lenodaro" shortened down to 'Len' which I thought sounded like a cool name for him too xD...haha leonardo da vinci, the old genius artist - loved his work. :) lol! funny you brought that up}

Last edited by Captain Howdy; 07-11-2011 at 10:21 PM..

RebelFey
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-09-2011, 08:53 PM

Aaron laughed at Leonardo's comment about Tsukio's egg.

"It can't possibly talk as much as mine! I mean she's in an egg. How does she ever come up with things to talk about? I can see the world and I don't find that much to talk about"

You're talking about me

Yes I am

You know I might run out of things to talk about in my
inferior egg and I'll start asking questions, endlessly. Aaron groaned inwardly. He didn't think she was capable of sarcasm, and now she was threatening him with endless questions.

~Black Petals~
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-09-2011, 09:00 PM

{Just wondering, the setting where are characters are at around or outside a forest somewhere, right? or place with trees and hills and such xD and the time is modern? I kept having flashes of post-modern and modern...lol}

Akabane
Orin

Old 07-09-2011, 09:18 PM

((Yeah, we're in woods. No hills that I can think of. And I think it should be around... Year 2037. How about, everyone thought they were gonna die in 2012, but instead the first Creature was found. Of course, humans don't know about them, at least not normal ones. And Tamers go all around the world, searching for theirs. Also, only the person who owns their egg can see them, at least until they touch them, then every Tamer can see them. This way, no one can get the wrong Egg. But, I think that you, Rebel Fey, have already had your egg grabbed by another. Perhaps, they aren't aware they have it, or it doesn't have the ability to hide itself.))

RebelFey
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-09-2011, 09:18 PM

>>>haha actually i have a very creative spot in mind. That's why i was hoping for modern, so alls good :)<<<

~Black Petals~
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-09-2011, 09:23 PM

{Hah, ok.. Um, I think I have an idea of where mine will be.. it'll just take some time to get to it xD}

RebelFey
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-09-2011, 09:31 PM

Cute picture

Akabane
Orin

Old 07-09-2011, 09:52 PM

"Well, yeah, we are. We have a pretty loose realationship. He's stubborn. Very stubborn. After all this time, he just now gave me a hint about his whereabouts. All's he knows is that he's in a place where disaster fell. I think he's under all of it, so I need to find him soon." Tsukiko stared into the distance. Had she heard any news of a distaster recently? None that she could remember.

That's right. You had better find me.

"Once again, shut up. Nobody was talking to you!" Both Tsukiko and her Creature started laughing. "You're so stubborn. Won't even tell me your name. That's harsh." She smiled and looked back at the group of people around her. When she suddenly heard a female shout, she looked towards the source, to see a young looking female. She followed her gaze, to see her staring at a male, also aroun her age.

"Goodness, I'm meeting too many Tamers in just one day. None-the-less, a few hours." She watched the two as they talked.

((Now, you all get that they're both being stubborn, not actually mean, right? It's that playful mean tone.))

RebelFey
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-09-2011, 10:12 PM

"That's more of a hint mine gave me. All she knows is she's moving" Aaron was struck by an awesome idea, "Hey we can travel together you know, and help each other find our eggs. Plus, I bet it would be nice to have some company. I couldn't imagine what it would be like traveling alone, without my sister" A shout that was most definitely Jamie rang out. He looked back at the tree and saw she was sitting with someone-surprising. Aaron wasn't worried though, she could most definitely take care of herself. "That's her by the way" he said motioning to the tree.

Aaron I'm dizzy

Dizzy?!

It was fun at first, but now I'm getting sick.

Just try to sleep. I'll try to find you.

Okay Aaron but find me quick. Please.

>>>I think Black Rose Petals was just being funny, at least that's what I thought<<<

Last edited by RebelFey; 07-09-2011 at 10:14 PM..

~Black Petals~
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-09-2011, 10:32 PM

"it must be nice to have a conversation with your animal" He smiled playfully, amused by how the others react to their eggs. "Mine hasn't said much to me...must mean I'm not anywhere close to where it is....Hah, try working with that...its almost impossible to find a quiet egg....it gets rather boring too." He laughed. "I wish mine would speak...but even if it did, it probably doesn't know where it is either...."
Leonardo thought about taunting the spirit to talk to him...but again, he was faced with a stubborn silence. "I guess all eggs have their own stubbornness"

Leonardo thought about Tsukiko's hint about where her egg was. "Hm...so wheres a good place to start first?" he thought aloud...[/b]"Maybe since they're talking to you; either they're somewhere where close...where a place fell into disaster..."[/b] He continued to ponder before saying, "or you guys MUST have a deep connection...hahah, how cute." He chuckled.

In the midst of his thoughts, he heard a shout... and understood it to be Aaron's sister. "Ah, I hope she's alright" he said, even after Aaron said she could handle herself, fully alert and staring out into the direction of where the shout came from. 'it couldn't have been a battle yet..right? they couldn't have found their eggs so soon....'

He thought, 'Besides these two...there are two others off in the distance and including myself who have yet to find their eggs....yet, mine doesn't speak to me... At least they can hear their eggs.....I wonder when mine will ever show up.....'

It suddenly occurred to him that he remembered an event that happened recently. "If I remember...there was an old abandoned church somewhere out here that got struck and fell apart.... "
He thought, 'I wonder if your egg would be underneath all that ruble and whats left..... it definitely was a disaster that fell upon that old chapel'

He quickly chimed, "Ah, but who knows, right?"

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelFey
>>>I think Black Rose Petals was just being funny, at least that's what I thought<<<
{did she mean me? ^^; or her character and her egg?<--thats how I took it; loool... but I totally get the playful-mean thing --hahah is entertaining :XD would probably seem like shes talking to herself irl, cause no one else can hear or see the eggs yet}

Last edited by Captain Howdy; 07-11-2011 at 10:22 PM..

RebelFey
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-09-2011, 10:53 PM

"Oh I'm sure you'll find yours" Aaron shifted foot to foot. No one had yet commented on his suggestion of traveling together. Then seeing Leonardo tense at Jamie's shout, he assured him, "She's fine. Don't worry, she's had worse trouble than teenage boys. She once told hardened sailor that his tattoo was sexist"

I can't fall asleepAaron sat down and separated himself from the conversation so he could focus on his egg.

Is it the spinning, making you dizzy?

Yes but its also the noise, it's too much Aaron

What if i told you a story-to drown out the noise?

Okay

Once upon a time there was a beautiful maiden

What's a maiden? What does beautiful mean?

Um nevermind. Okay there was a very golden light...

Ooh lights!

Yes. Now one day this golden light met a purple light...

~Black Petals~
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-09-2011, 11:11 PM

Slightly disturbed by the example and thought of Aaron's sister talking to sailors about sexy tattoos.... He managed to chuckle at the thought. He noticed the boy sitting down, and recalled his mention of traveling together...
A few moments had passed before Leonardo interrupted the silence, and Aaron's meditative conversation with his egg. He was staring out into he distance speaking, "I'm traveling by my self right now... I left a place where I grew up, surrounded by ignorant people who didn't understand my nature and abilities...so I set out on my own as a tamer." He paused, looking at his hands and wondering what other abilities would come once he found his egg. "Say, what about your parents, kid?" At this point Leonardo clutched his open palms into fists and drew them at his side and looked over his shoulder and down at Aaron sitting down.

{Erm...I hope that all made sense xD I sorta described his gestures and all...lemme know if I write anything confusing :x}

Last edited by Captain Howdy; 07-11-2011 at 10:22 PM..

RebelFey
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-09-2011, 11:23 PM

(lol sexist doesn't mean sexy. it means it discriminates against guys or girls usually-and in this case-girls)

...and then the orange light says, 'Oh no you don't girlfriend, then... Huh?

"My mother died when I was born. My dad...well he doesn't know about me and Jamie being Tamers. We were kind of afraid to tell him. You see he has a drinking problem, which is you know illegal. So it was easy for Jamie to attain custody of me when she turned 18. We've only been traveling for a couple of weeks.

Then the orange light gave the purple light the backhand. The golden light kind of got weirded out so he left...

~Black Petals~
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-09-2011, 11:31 PM

{lol, ohhhhhh!!! ;u; haha that makes much better sense now. strict sister xxD seems cool tho, haha}

"I see....got any ideas of where you 'n your sister are going?"

Leonardo suddenly felt like a drifter himself, traveling alone in search of his egg.. but also something else, or perhaps just to have escaped from his past...'At least he's got his sister...' he thought to himself about Aaron.

{I'm not sure what to do with Leonardo yet =___= i was sort of hoping he could be invited to travel and tag along for a while, assisting ppl to find their eggs...until he runs across his egg that is attached to a cat's collar xD ummmm... since this is so related to reality, there aren't any monsters or things to protect ppl from :c so idk what the point of traveling together would be, except to get to know one another and bond, but I had this idea for the rpg maybe... once the eggs are found and every tamer/owner trains with their animal, in order to get a wish from their animal they have to defeat other tamers and earn wins...or something...but that might be more competitive...OR instead, there can be some sacred place with a stone table that has 6 empty sockets where 6 eggs go in...and once they're gathered a wish can be made to some magic creature with wings....that appear once every tamer has found their egg and released their animal...}

Last edited by ~Black Petals~; 07-09-2011 at 11:36 PM..

Akabane
Orin

Old 07-09-2011, 11:50 PM

Tsukiko layed back onto the grass, listening to the two have their conversation. She closed her eyes, enjoying the breeze that blew through the forest.

Tsukiko?

"Mm?" She responded aloud, accidentally.

Tsukiko.

"Mm?!" She responded louder.

Tsukiko, listen to me. You need to hurry up. They're going to find me soon. I can't protect myself.

"What do you mean, they are going to find you? Who is going to find you?!" She sat upright quickly and spoke aloud. He didn't reply. "How am I supposed to work with that?! Ugh." She placed her head in her hands, and sighed heavily.

"Leonardo." She looked at Leonardo, waiting for him to respond.

~Black Petals~
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-09-2011, 11:55 PM

Leonardo turned his attention to Tsukiko who was sitting up right on the ground.... He knelt beside her and asked, "Tsukiko, whats wrong?"

He had realized that she was speaking aloud, probably in response to her egg that called to her. He noticed the concern in her eyes, and had a feeling to go search for her egg.... Taking her hand that covered her face, he lifted her up to stand... "Shall we go find that egg of yours then?" He spoke with a friendly and supportive tone. He waited for a gesture to confirm.

He called to Aaron, "We should probably look for her egg..." his voice reflected the inner distress of seeing Tsukiko call out his name before.

He thought about Aaron, 'Your sister might get really worried if you come along...and I definitely wouldn't want to get on the wrong side with your sister'

{Ah no, poor egg...}

Last edited by ~Black Petals~; 07-10-2011 at 12:04 AM..

RebelFey
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-09-2011, 11:56 PM

"Okay let's go" He hoped Jamie wouldn't be too mad at him for leaving.

(hmmm we could center this around Tsu's wish to cure her family member, and it could be all like we'll help you!!! tho our characters dont know that yet-the sick part. it was in Aka's profile. Maybe all our animals have to be together to get a wish cuz we all have some special bond in our bloodlines that go back to a more peaceful time and we're bonded cuz of an oath between six people (friends?) idk tho the sacred place idea is good too, but i rilly dont like the battle one if we're battling each other. not cuz im sweemish or anything i just don't get that vibe from this rp, u know. or we can just do the good ole fashioned we go on a quest and encounter challenges)

Last edited by RebelFey; 07-10-2011 at 12:03 AM..

~Black Petals~
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-10-2011, 12:17 AM

{lol i wonder if we could somehow incorporate our ideas with akabane's plot..lol}

Determined out of instinct, Leonardo took Tsukiko by the hand and nodded to Aaron agreeing to come along, he asked, "Ready Tsukiko?"

{Goshhh I hope Aaron's sister doesn't beat Leo for dragging her brother along xD}

Akabane
Orin

Old 07-10-2011, 12:19 AM

((Actually, that's not a bad idea. The only thing is, and I really hate to have to spoil this, but there is no creature that can grant the wish. In the end, her father will lose his life to Cancer. However, his last moments will be spend with his daughter, and all of her new friends. And then she will show her father that all of the tales he had spoke to her of Creatures are actually true. He will die happily, of course.))

"Leonardo, I need you to show me where this church has been destroyed. I think that might be where my Egg is. It is essential that I find him quickly. Please, show me where it is." Her voice was now desperate, as she struggled to stay calm. "He said 'They're going to find me. Please hurry. I can't protect myself.' I don't know what to do, but I have to help him. I have to make it in time. And he said he's burried. This has to be where he is it."

----------

((If not, I can add or remove some parts. Because I want Everyone to enjoy this Roleplay. Not just me. So, I can add or remove some things. Any ideas?))

~Black Petals~
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-10-2011, 12:38 AM

Leonardo recalled his mentioning of the old church that fell apart close by. He figured that what her egg meant by 'they will find me' is the construction workers over by the site. Their job was to clean up the fallen parts and to gather as many supplies that could still be scavenged.

"Right." He nodded to Tsukiko and Aaron. "The old church isn't far off from here...we should probably run to get there... "
'I have a feeling there must be workers there.... they'll probably find the egg before we do' He thought,as the three began to run in the direction of the fallen church.
-------

Not too far off, two fairly large sized construction workers from a near by town were standing at the site of the old abandoned and broken down church site.

One of them said with a gruff tone, "Well... I guess we'd better get started... Find whatever parts can still be reused or sold, I'll start over there" He pointed in a directed of large pile of debris, broken statues and ornaments; probably from inside the church.
The other man nodded and picked up several wooden boards and carried the weight over his shoulder, hauling it back to a large vehicle.

Moments had passed while the men worked to clear up the area.
Just then, as the man dug through a pile of broken wooden boards, he uncovered a shining object glistening just below a stack of broken wreckage. Just as he reached out to grab it, a bright light and glare blinded him for a moment as he held the peculiar vessel in his hand.... "What is this...and egg??" He thought. "Its glowing!...Heh, maybe I can sell it for a good cost at the thrift or black market.. I should find out what this thing is first...." he thought aloud, clenching his fist around the shining egg.

{Um...I hope thats ok ^ so he's grabbed Tsukiko's egg, got blinded by a furious light and the 3 are still on their way xD ...hurry hurry...lol}

Last edited by ~Black Petals~; 07-10-2011 at 12:59 AM..

ExiledAngel21

Old 07-10-2011, 02:14 AM

Why had it happened?

The very thing he had hoped against found its way into his life, and to make it worse, his whole position didn't really help out. He would seem to be a sort of stalker or creeper in this eyes... her beautiful eyes at that... But still, he looked wild and he had to admit sort of deranged up there in the branches.

Reveur began to slowly back off from the girl, expertly navigating his way through the branches and leaves, but even as he edged away, he began to speak. "Please forgive me... I didn't intend to... spy..." The girl continued to stare intently at him with a questioning and demanding look. It was one that seemed to make him feel an odd mixture of nervousness and embarrassment.

So then you like this girl? The odd voice appeared in his head without any apparent warning... so then was it his creature within the yet to be found egg? Wait... he finally speaks to him and that's what he decides to speak about? No hints... no clues about the egg's location? Standing around like an absent minded lunatic isn't going to help you in anyway. Yeah... he knew that.

Reveur began to attempt standing up on the branches, and his head broke through the forest of leaves and branches, allowing light to fall upon him through the clearing. He looked at the girl and smiled warmly. "Forgive me once again, but I am Reveur Seath, milady."

RebelFey
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-10-2011, 03:31 AM

Jamie was thrown. Living with an alchoholic father in the slums hadn't really shown her the best side of males. But this Reveur was elequont and polite. Jamie was shocked. No one had called her milady before. It threw her so much that her regular stranger-paranoia faded away for a moment. And she didn't have a clue of what to say.

Settle yourself before you speak. Then smile, and tell him your name

Will you stay out of this?
However annoyed she was, Jamie found herself relaxing, attempting to smile and saying, "I'm Jamie Estabon. Nice to meet you" Something caught Jamie's eye. Aaron was running with those people he had just met, away somewhere. I am going to kill him

"Um that's my brother over there running off with people he's never met, and not that it hasn't been a joy sitting here with you but I had better go and make sure he doesn't get himself killed" Jamie was about to jump from the tree when she looked back. At the cute Reveur Seath who was about the only guy except her brother who had ever given her any respect. It was the egg in the end, that gave her the strength.

Ask him

"Um, do you want to come?"

ExiledAngel21

Old 07-10-2011, 06:49 AM

So then he was right, the boy really had been her brother. It didn't come to him as a surprise, but something else had. He could remember the girls from the higher class families he belonged to, and they all seemed to be so plastic. Born and bred in the same high-end fashion, all the girl he had known before were carbon copies of one another, preset personalities implanted into different faces.

"Jamie..." He repeated the name, letting it linger in the air... almost tasting it. But this girl... she was different from all of them. She had her own unique quality, one of which Reveur wasn't sure about. He couldn't really tell what exactly it was about the girl, but he was absolutely sure that he liked the girl. But whether or not it was in a romantic sense that he fancied her was well beyond him.

Lies, lies, and more lies. Is that really the way you speak with yourself? Do you honestly believe you can fool yourself with your own lies? ...The creature within the egg was really beginning to get on Reveur's nerves. Why was it that he only speaks about his supposed love life or relationship with girls? He'd have loved to tell himself that it didn't matter, but he knew that it would be just another one of those lies.

But Reveur was also surprised at how he could speak so casually with this girl... someone so new and refreshing. Steadying himself, Reveur jumped down to the ground, earning a few cuts and scratches along the way -he'd really have to learn to cope with that- Then looking up to the girl called Jamie he flashed his smile once again and shouted with eagerness, "Well then what are you waiting for? Let's go after your darling brother!"

Good job... The egg creature was really getting annoying...

Last edited by ExiledAngel21; 07-11-2011 at 11:48 AM..