Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 12-17-2011, 05:29 AM

"Your Grandmother Sounds like a Ganji, a Cherokee Wise women. "he said, Remembering the Name from way back. "Pleasure to make your Aquiantence." he asid.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-18-2011, 02:48 AM

Rosemary blinked, surprised."she...she was.she was a Cherokee wise woman.she married a brave and had a daughter- my mother- who married an Irishman. How did you know?" She asked, properly impressed.

Andraus

Old 12-18-2011, 03:11 AM

"Iv been on this earth about 7 generations. I knew her, and your mother, and now you" he said to her.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-19-2011, 04:21 AM

Rosemary smiled."my mother died giving birth to me.she had a very strained relationship with my grandmother, and they never spoke.grandmother always said that if mother had come to her for help birthing me, she would have lived.mother knew nothing of the legends about you." She said, easily detecting his mistake."grandmother never knew you personally, either.her fathers mother knew you, and served you long ago.you must have mistaken my grandmother for her grandmother." She corrected.

Andraus

Old 12-20-2011, 10:30 PM

"Dont See how. Iv been waiting for the Child of the Warrior to be born. Iv kept track of each family member I could. There is also the Fact that I have two forms that I take when im in this world "he said.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-21-2011, 12:50 AM

Rosemary shrugged."my family has a way of disappearing. My mother never knew any men except my father, because she went to an all girls school.so unless you're my father..." she shrugged again."my grandmothers grandmother was the previous warrior, though she quit after her son was born.the legends were passed down after that until along came me." She said, her voice returning to its soft and shy tone.

Andraus

Old 12-21-2011, 02:24 AM

Cycoris Cleared his throat, and looked in the Distance, As if thinking. "Uh....Exactly.....she....wouldnt know....any man....beside's your father....yea....I guess your right "he said to her, not facing her.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-21-2011, 04:42 AM

Rosemary raised an eyebrow."why are you acting so strangely? Its as if...wait, did you know my father? Grandmother always spoke of him as a sweet and kind man, but she had disliked him at first because he was not Cherokee. She said that after I was born, he disappeared, and my mother, greatly weakened from the birth, brought me to my grandmother before she died.my mother never told my father about you or our family, so he didn't know that his daughter would be the light warrior.did you know him? Do you know where he went?" She asked eagerly.
((We'll just say he didn't make the connection about the mothers family, and didn't know that rose would be the warrior.))

Andraus

Old 12-21-2011, 03:22 PM

"Its jus that....I didnt make the connection with your family, thats all!" he said, lieing threw his teeth. " I didnt know if you would be the warrior......."he said. He needed time to think this threw

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-22-2011, 04:27 AM

Rosemary tilted her head, confused."what do you mean, sir? Did you know my father or not? Is he at least still alive? I want to tell him what happened.I want...I want to know my father.please, if you know anything...anything at all..." she pleaded, starting to wonder if he was alright.

Andraus

Old 12-22-2011, 01:48 PM

he was low on options, so he had little choice. He held out a piece of paper to GEmini. "Go here, tonight at 8pm. Il make sure he's there...." he said, and flew off.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-23-2011, 03:17 AM

((You said Gemini.))
Rosemary took the paper and looked at it, then up at where the creator had disappeared. "What in heaven's grace was that all about?" She asked, but shrugged it off.she was going to meet her father, and that's all she needed.she went back to her apartment to shower and get ready.she wanted her father to see a good, strong, healthy daughter when they met.

Andraus

Old 12-23-2011, 03:13 PM

when he got into the Park, he finally changed into his human form. He sat on a bench, and waited there. He didnt know what he would say to her, so he decided to just say the truth.

Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 12-24-2011, 03:51 AM

Name : Guardia
Place of light/Darkness : Priestess of Light
Special Attack and power : Moon's Light. A sphere or beam that is said to have a light created from The Creator himself. Moon's Defense, a barrier created by Guardia that can't be penetrated. However, after a long period time the shield will slowly start to break.
Bio : Guardia, who's name means "Protector of the Heart of Light", is the Priestess of Light for her village, Moonia. Guardia can't remember when she became the Priestess, but it was said that the villagers picked her because she was beautiful. Not believing the lie, Guardia remains in the Temple of Light until the Creator comes to get her. Guardia is forbidden to leave the Temple for any other reason, all outside affairs are done by the villagers and are told to her through the advisers. Guardia wishes to get out of the Temple and help The Creator. She had dreams of The Destroyer and they frightened her, she decided to not tell her advisers in fear they will put her somewhere else.
Pic :
Normal
Warrior
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guardia sat in her 'throne' room as villagers can to her for advise. She would use her sweet and gently voice to give them the advise they needed in order to move on. Guardia finished and continued to sit there, alone as usual. No mother to talk to, no father to protect her, no sisters or brothers to annoy her. Guardia was alone. She was an orphan and had no family to call her own. She slowly looked down at the floor as tears rolled down her face. This fate, to her, was cruel, not able to sleep because of her dreams of The Destroyer and that she might die up here in the Temple of Light. Guardia feared the Destroyer would find her or worse, kill her. She had been told time and time again that she was an important figure to her village and that she was the one to guide them on the path of survive. Guardia relaxed and wiped her tears to remain strong for her people.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-24-2011, 04:15 AM

Rosemary walked down a path in the park some time later following the directions on the paper she had been given.she had showered and changed, and fixed her hair.mustering her courage, she walked to the spot she was supposed to be.when she got there, Rose saw a man sitting there.her heart began to pound as it dawned on her that she would finally meet her father.straightening her shoulders, she stepped forward, and nearly froze at what she saw.he looked familiar.too familiar."excuse me...?" She asked,hoping he would turn and look at her.

Andraus

Old 12-24-2011, 05:06 AM

Cycoris stood and faced her, his face turned into a Smile, his face sad. "Hello....Rose of Mary." he said.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-28-2011, 03:08 AM

"Rose of...no, its rosemary, like the plant." Rose said, then looked down. "Are...are you my f-father?"

Andraus

Old 12-28-2011, 04:45 AM

"Yes......Rose of Mary was Your Original name. I thought it was nice. But your mother wanted somthing abit more 'practical
" he said. "Im glad to see my baby girl...all grown up" he said.l

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-29-2011, 03:56 AM

((Her name was NOT rose of Mary!!! If it was I would have put that in her profile!))
Rosemary shook her head."obviously you can't be my father, if you don't know anything about me. My mother liked odd names, and loved plants.her favorite plant was rosemary, and she named me for it.grandmother taught my mother all about plants as a girl.and grandmother said that my father loved the name.he said it suited me." She informed him, a hurt look on her face.why was this guy pretending to be her father? How could someone be so cruel?

Andraus

Old 12-29-2011, 07:29 AM

" I never said it was your Offical name. I said it was what I used to call you...." he said. he then reached in his shirt for somthing. "Maybe this will be a bit of proof..." he opened a locket he had. Inside was the Picture of him, a women, and a Baby.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-30-2011, 02:54 AM

Rose gasped."that...that's me! And mom and...and my father...you! You're my father!" She said, fumbling with a necklace at her throat.it was a heart shaped locket with an image of a rose etched onto the front.she opened it to reveal the same picture, along with a picture of her grandmother and a rosemary leaf."it looks different, so I didn't realize it was you.but you...you're also...the creator, aren't you? You're my father and the creator...?" She asked,tears in her eyes.

Andraus

Old 12-30-2011, 08:26 AM

he turned into his true form, and stood in front of her. "Yes.....It was at the time of the Pryills victory, after the attack on the Twin towers, that I met your mother.....she.....she was beautiful.....but beyond beautiful.....theres so much those picture's couldnt show you." he said. "She was passionate....about you, about life. When I found out she was going to have you, I was overjoyed......but not long after you were born, The Destroyer Started Gathering his fallower's.......I had little option but to leave...."he sid.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-31-2011, 03:38 AM

Rosemary wiped a tear from her eye."I had so many questions.I always wondered why you left, didn't you love my mother, didn't you want me? Did you even know I was there? Now I have different questions.why didn't you tell mother who you were? Why didn't grandmother know? How did you hide it? Did you know mother was dead?" She asked, unable to stop the questions sor the tears he had held in for so long."and now I know...you surprised me before, but I remember that grandmother used to tell me that when she was pregnant, my mom would call me her little rose bud.grandmother said I was Mary's rose...my mothers name was Mary."

Andraus

Old 12-31-2011, 05:30 AM

"your Grandmother knew, But I asked her not to tell. It was importent that new's of my childs Birth did not reach the Ear's of my enemys. I didnt tell your mother because I didnt want to be praised as a God. I am be the Creator, but im far from a true god." he said. "I hid it just the way I hid it from you. I have two forms. One show's my Creator form , the other shows my human self." he said. "Yes, I did know your mother passed. Me and the Destroyer both feel the passing of a mortal." he said. "Thats why I called you Rose of mary. It was my little nickname for you." he said.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-01-2012, 03:03 AM

Rose was fully crying now, a mixture of joy and sorrow."I w-wondered m-my whole life who my father was, and what h-he was l-like, and wondering all these things about m-my m-m-mother...and now I c-can finally look you on the eye..." she said between sobs.she stepped forward as if to hug him, but hesitated, wiping her tears away.