Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 01-01-2012, 03:49 AM

He walked up to gemini and hugged her tight. "Im sorry.....i left you all alone....I only tried to do what I thought was best" he siad.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-02-2012, 02:35 AM

Rosemary hugged her father, cry.g tears that needed to be shed."im just so glad I can finally know you."

Andraus

Old 01-02-2012, 06:04 PM

"I am to....."he said, then looked around. "You know its not safe for you now, do you?......If the Destroyer's spie's find out about you, you will be a Priority one target" he said.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-03-2012, 03:55 AM

Rose nodded."I know.but I don't care.grandmother prepared me for this my whole life, and I know my role.I am the warrior of light, and I will fulfill that duty." She said, almost shining as she spoke.for just a moment, she looked exactly like her mother, determined and strong."but now I have another question.shouldn't there be others, like an archer and a priest or priestess?"

Andraus

Old 01-03-2012, 06:31 PM

"There should. But with the Archer, I have no clue. The priestess, I believe, should be in the temple of light, in mongolia." he siad.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-04-2012, 03:58 AM

Rosemary frowned."well we have some time.we should go find her." She said."she might need help."

Andraus

Old 01-04-2012, 07:43 AM

"Maybe....truth be told, I just want to spend time with you "he said.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-06-2012, 02:41 AM

"Well we should have plenty of time together on the way there." Rose said quietly, feeling torn.

Andraus

Old 01-07-2012, 03:51 AM

he frowned "Never gonna be enough....."he hugs her.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-09-2012, 04:23 AM

"It can be forever now, daddy." She said,hugging him back.

Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 01-09-2012, 12:15 PM

Guardia walked through the garden of the Temple and smiled at the flowers that she seen, "I envy these flowers so very much, I wish that I was a flower so that I would not have to worry about leading the people of my village. Then again, I must say that I do love helping them." she said to herself in a soft voice as she gentle plucked the flower from the ground and smiled at the sweet sent. Guardia knew that she was going to be found but she didn't know know. "As a precaution, I will raise a barrier, I do not wish to be found by the other one nor will I want him to destroy my village." she said chanting a spell as a moonlight barrier went around her village and continued smelling the flowers.

Andraus

Old 01-09-2012, 08:26 PM

[time skip]

Both Cycoris, and his daughter, where at the Temple of light, when they Encountered the barrier. He lightly placed his hand on the thin shielding, and it fell. "Come on, Gemini. we are close." he said.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-10-2012, 04:46 AM

Rosemary looked wonderingly at the temple.the barrier was even pretty."I know we are.I can sense her.she feels trapped." She said, following closely."how do we let her know that its us?"

Gothika_Knight

Old 01-22-2012, 08:21 AM

Name : Dante Granza
Rank in the Guild : Guardian/Knight for the Priestress of Light
Magic : Arcane
Pic : normal

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guardia continued to sit in the garden as she suddenly seen Dante, a traveler claiming to be a knight for the Priestess, walked to her and spoke, "Milady, there is something wrong." he said as Guardia grunted softly and started to cough, "Yes, I know, it is the barrier, it has been broken. T-Take me inside the temple Dante." she said in a sort of weak voice as Dante walked over to the Priestess and walked to the little mat that she sat on and sat her down. Guardia looked outside at the barrier as she help the necklace around her neck and chanted a small spell as the barrier stated to slowly pulsate and the village people gasped lightly in fear of it, insure of what their Ruler Priestess was doing.

Andraus

Old 01-22-2012, 06:42 PM

Cycoris took down the next barrier, then stopped. He then shouted, with enough force to crack the ground near him. "Priestess!"

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-23-2012, 03:16 AM

Rosemary covered her ears and closed her eyes, frightened by all the noise."maybe there's another way to do this?!"

Gothika_Knight

Old 01-25-2012, 12:39 AM

Guardia sat on there then jumped lightly hearing someone yell, "What was that?" she asked in a panic and Dante calmed her down. "I will go see who that was." he said running outside then glared down. "Who dares scream up to the Priestess!" he hissed angrily.

Andraus

Old 01-25-2012, 12:57 AM

Cycoris was now annoyed. He shattered the last barrier, then landed in front of them, in his Creator form "I come seek my priestess, Puny gaurdian." he said.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-25-2012, 03:21 AM

Rosemary stood beside her father and looked up at the man who had come to confront them."are you...are you one of us? We're here to see the priestess." She said, shifting to her angelic form.she curtsied and smiled up at him."my name is Rosemary, and I am the warrior of light.this is my father, the Creator.we have come seeking the Priestess, to aid in the final battle." She said.