Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-07-2012, 09:21 PM

~Le story.

A long time ago during Japan's Edo period several warlords battled for reign over the country. They commanded armies bigger than the likes any have ever seen, they were recognized by the powerful armors they wore. As the war raged on, across the sea 12 beings were hatching a plan to enslave the world. Eventually these warlords came on to these beings just at the turn of the century. It was a hard and long battle with neither side gaining advantage over the other.

The only way to win the battle was for the warlords to come together and combine the strength of their magical armor. They 12 beings were then sealed away in various part of Japan, never to see the light of day again....with them out of the way the Warlords decided the future of Japan together.

Years later......

Modern day Japan. The twelve beings,which, were imprisoned by the warlords have awoken. They were composed of the Chinese zodiac, once freed they decided to wreak havoc across the country as a way to get back at the war lords for sealing them so long ago.

As the destruction rose from city to city, people wondered what would happen to them....until a girl wearing shiny red armor appeared....

Last edited by Alura--x--Uneii; 05-22-2012 at 02:55 AM..

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-21-2012, 11:11 PM

Rules.

1. Profiles must be pmed to me.

2. This is another magical girl rp, all warlords and the 12 zodiac are female!

3. I encourage romance (especially yuri, so expect to see love in all of its many forms.)

4. No God Modding powers such as, (Instant death, time travel, invincibility, etc.)

5. Refer to the playable races listed in the OOC thread.

6. Have fun. :p

Last edited by Alura--x--Uneii; 05-22-2012 at 12:14 AM..

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-22-2012, 12:40 AM

The Legend.

Numerous warlords ruled Japan by their magical armor. They were said to be crafted by the gods themselves. These armors were then handed down from generation to generation, other times they were simply excavated and put into museums. Either way they found themselves in the hands of several girls, some understood how they worked, others were unsure. However they all knew that there was trouble brewing and the Zodiac were to blame.

However knowing the secrets of the armor were all well and good, but finding the Zodiac would be a challenge, they could transform as well, but they didn't need the use of armor. Instead they took the appearance of one of the 12 animals. While they were not transformed they looked just like normal girls.

It was time for the warlords to take action upon the Zodiac once more, but who would be victorious?

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-22-2012, 12:51 AM

Warlords and Zodiac.

The twelve zodiac are as follows:

Dragon

Mouse

Horse

Snake

Cow

Tiger - Taken.

Rabbit

Fox

Monkey

Dog

Cat - Taken.

Bird

--- ( I switched them around a bit because I don't think anyone would want to be a pig and such :x )

As for the warlords, you will have to research them on your own, there are just too many for me to list here xD

Last edited by Alura--x--Uneii; 05-24-2012 at 03:20 AM..

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-22-2012, 12:57 AM

Profiles.

Warlords.

Username:
Characters name: (Full name.)
Spirit: (Armors house the spirit of each the warlords pick one.)
Armor Color:
Weapon:
Normal appearance:
War lord appearance:

Zodiac:

Username:
Characters name: (Full name.)
Spirit animal: (What Zodiac animal are they based on.)
Normal Appearance: (Anime is preferred, I don't want descriptions.)
Zodiac Appearance:

Again bios and personality are taken out because I find them to be a pain.

---------- Post added 05-21-2012 at 09:53 PM ----------

Characters:

Username: Alura--x--Uneii
Characters name: Shiri Katzuki
Spirit: Nobunaga Oda
Armor Color: Red.
Weapon: Katana.
Likes: Cherries, the soft skin of females, taking long naps.
Dislikes: Meat, the smell of cologne.
Normal appearance: xD
War lord appearance: It looks pink in the moonlight.

Quote:
Username:Bloodyrosethorns1
Characters name: Aryana Liryen
Spirit animal: Tiger
Noamal Appearance:
Zodiac Appearance:
Dislikes: cowards and anyone who thinks they can tame her
Quote:

Username: Kilia
Characters name: Shela Paolera
Spirit: Liu Xuande
Armor Color: silver/white/jade
Weapon: broadsword
Dislikes: dogs, bugs, extremely violently people
Normal appearance: >.>"
War lord appearance: ......
Quote:

Username: Kilia
Characters name: Kaih
Spirit animal: Cat
Noamal Appearance: >.>"
Zodiac Appearance: OwO
Dislikes: being chained up or caged

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graxdon
Username: Graxdon
Characters name: Akari Fujioka
Spirit: Date Masamune
Armor Color: Dark Purple/Red
Weapon: Broadblade
Likes: Poetry, horror/tragic love movies/books/manga, dark clothes, graveyards
Dislikes: Happy-go-lucky types of people, sunshine in her eyes
Normal appearance:
War lord appearance:

Last edited by Alura--x--Uneii; 06-15-2012 at 05:35 AM..

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 05-31-2012, 02:17 AM

The neko female chuckled as she sat on the edge of a building, it was night time and she was finally free, the moonlight was just very lovely as it hit the water. Freedom was a sweet and precious thing, for far to long she had been trapped to the point that the world had changed, even her home was no longer where it was. A sly grin spread across her face, though she was very sad that she had lost a lot of her powers while being trapped, but she still had enough to cause chaos on the world and to appear human. A evil laughed escaped the peach colored lips of the dark haired female as she climbed down the fire escape, heading towards a random place, plans on driving everyone insane.

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-03-2012, 01:45 PM

(Hmmm...can't think of what to put...I'll edit this later when I do xD )

Bloodyrosethorns1
It is impossible to make explici...

Old 06-04-2012, 09:52 PM

Aryana's eyes were bright in comparison to the dark room. She had been waiting for this moment for a long time. Everyone was out their annual out night. 'Stupid beings.',she thought. Slipping a hand throught a crack in her crate-like-cell, Aryana felt the cool glass in front of her cage. Finding the weakest point in it, she banged on it with her fist. Making that section of the glass pop out of its frame. Gently putting down the glass, Aryana quickly pressed the numbers to the combination of her cell door. With a quiet beep, the door swung open and she smirked. Sprinting out of the room she turned down the many hallways in the building. Though she was only wearing a dark blue kimono, Aryana crashed through the glass door of the entrance. Making her way towards an alley. She sensed she wasn't the only one there. Swiveling around, she saw two drunkards approaching her. But she hadn't just ran away unprepared. Lunging, she formed a tiger fist and caught them both in the temple making them crumple to the ground in a heap. Leaping towards the rooftop. She used it as a pearch to watch the city.

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-05-2012, 03:30 AM

Shiri laid on her bed, her pajamas hugged her curvy young body. It was a full moon tonight and she was so ready for sleep after a grueling day at school. She attended an all female school, and she was quite popular there, most notably for her boobies.

She was all tuckered out and flopped on the bed, looking forward to a good night night with no interruptions, the red armor by her bed looked pink in the moonlight, not many knew that this armor was the sacred armor that Nobunaga himself wore during battle all those years ago. Like a rock, Shiri drifted off into sleep, she loved to sleep. Nothing could ruin this moment...

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-05-2012, 04:05 AM

Shela brushed her golden hair out of her face before pushing her glasses back up the bridge of her delicate nose, no one knew that she needed glasses considering she wore her contacts all the time. She sighed heavily before she pushed the last of her homework away from her, it was late in the night and it had took her a bit to finish her homework, math was not her strong suit. She jerked out of her chair when sirens went by the school dorm, most students lived at home with thier parents but those like her that were transfer students. like her, with no home or who's parents were always away, got to stay in the dorms on the campus. She gave a yawn before stretching, heading to the bathroom to get cleaned up and changed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kiah laughed at the male that she had just well, killed for a lack of a better explination, she looked over the contraption tha the had been riding on, it seemed as if it jsut had two wheels, now was the hard part, trying to figure out how it worked. Maybe she should have not killed the male, and had him teach her how to drive it first, she grumbled before kicking the stupid thing over and began to head down the street once more.

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 06-05-2012, 07:44 PM

Much had changed. Where were the horses? Where were the rich women wearing kimonos? All she saw was people wearing baggy looking clothes. 'What happened? Are these so poor as they don't even have decent clothes?',Aryana wondered. Running, she hopped from rooftop to rooftop, trying to investigate the whole intire city. There were buildings that reached the sky and were ablaze with lights. Things had changed emensly. Comming apon a big building, Aryana watched from the ajacent building, a girl going to bed. She was wearing unreasonable clothes for that young of a maiden. Something shiny caught her eye. From where she was perched, it looked like pink armor. Wanting to take a closer look, Aryana hopped done onto the building'sroof and shimmied down to the window ledge peering inside.

Last edited by Bloodyrosethorns1; 06-05-2012 at 07:48 PM..

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-05-2012, 11:47 PM

During her restful sleep, Shiri was sprawled out on her bed, her top was open enough so much that it looked like her ample breasts would fall out. Though, she was unaware of this or the girl that was peeking at her, she was asleep. Drooling as turned around away from the window. Unaware of what ever danger had been eyeing her.

(Writer's block sorry x.x )

Last edited by Linnea; 06-09-2012 at 06:30 PM.. Reason: mene hiccuped! :O

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-14-2012, 04:16 PM

As Shela was headed to the bathroom, she noticed that Shiri had left her bedroom door open slightly, she thought she saw something at the window. Stopping as she frowned she carefully peered through the open door before she bust into the room, looking at the girl that was on the window sill. "HEY!!!!! Perv go away!!!" she yelled at the girl on the window sill, it was dark enough that she was unable to see any other different features, she threw the window open after she had grabbed the sword that Shiri always had laying around, glaring at the woman.

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 06-14-2012, 06:58 PM

Aryana cocked her head at the armor, it was familiar, but she just couldn't place where she had seen it before. Seeing another girl approach her, she snapped into action when the window opened. Slipping inside, Aryana backed away from the female and towards the door, making sure not to let the young woman leave her sight. "What era is it? And what is this peculiar place? What has happend to the people?",she asked hurriedly.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-14-2012, 07:42 PM

"I am not going to answer any of your questions. So get out the dorms and stop being perverted and spying on us!" Shela said to her, her british accent coming out, she wasn't completely Japanese seeing as her mother was British and came over her and met her father, thus marrying him. "Just so you know it is the 21st century and times change." she grumbled to the girl, still moving skillfully towards her as she was trying to get rid of her. She assumed that she was spying on her dorm/classmate, and she was not happy about it after all she believed in privacy.

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 06-15-2012, 05:19 AM

With a sly smile, Aryana said,"Those bastards. I can't believe it's been so long." Turning back to the woman, she approached. Reaching one hand out she grabbed the blade of the sword. "You think you can stop me with this? You couldn't if you tried. And there is no way in hell that I'd spy on you two. I simply saw the armor. Can't a girl be curious?" Slipping behind the girls back, she whispered in her ear,"Always be ready. That armor will attract attention. And people will come looking for it. You better be ready for them when they do." Once more jumping on the window sill, Aryana said,"I must bid you fair well. I have to attend to some business of mine. We will meet again. Count on it." Jumping off the window, she managed to grab a hold on another window. Flipping up onto the roof, she started running across the rooftops. There had to be others like her, and she needed to find them.

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-15-2012, 05:38 AM

"Mm?" Shiri sat up in the bed, rubbing her eyes she heard a commotion and saw her friend holding her sword, that wasn't something to play with, that thing could slice your arm clean off. "What are you shouting about? Are you playing pretend?" the big bosomed girl asked in a sleepy voice, she hadn't seen the other girl that escaped, "You should get to bed...you'll regret it tommorow.." she said to her semi foreign friend. "I don't know what happened, but don't worry..." she yawned and then fell backwards on the bed, falling asleep once again, out like a light.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-15-2012, 05:56 AM

Shela had a serious look on her face as she listened to the girl, her mind clicking away as it pieced pieces of the puzzle together, when realization hit her, her eyes went wide. She was stunned long enough for the woman to grab the sword, if she had not been shell shocked she would have ripped it out the girl's hand causing it to bleed. She growled and cussed under her breathe as she had no time to reply, watching as the woman slipped out the window, oh how she just pissed her off. She had a deadly, serious look on her face as she clutched at the katana. "Shiri....this is very serious." she said to the girl when she saw her sit up, turning towards her friend. This was bad, the zodiac was back, she knew that it was going to happen but she did not think that it would have been when she was still alive. "SHIRI!!!! WAKE UP!!!!" she yelled at her after she put the sword up, she had listen to the girl's questions and was about to answer when she had turned back around only to find her asleep once more. She went over to the bed and shook the big busted girl awake, needing to tell her what had happen.

Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-16-2012, 02:59 AM

Akari Fujioka lay back on the bed, bobbing her foot as she stared at the gift her parents had sent her while they were gone, blasting some American symphonic death metal while she turned the gift about. In her hand she held a purple, almost black gauntlet. Her parents had found it while they were gone on one of their archaeological expeditions. With a sigh, she tossed it aside and glanced outside, looking at the school across the street. The room she was in was one of the many dorms of the local all-girls school, but she made it clear to her parents that she would claw her hair out if she was forced to attend a girl only school, so her parents paid for her to stay in their dorms while attending the co-ed school across the way since they didn't have dorms. She looked away with a frown, almost regretting it since what happened that moning. Akari let out a disgusted grunt, getting up from her bed and heading out of her dorm, not caring about the curfew, and wondering if she should wake up her sister to go with. Shaking her head, she decided against it, knowing that her usually happy-go-lucky sister would bring about some serious, un-characteristic wrath. She giggled, remembering how angry her sister was last time she woke her for a late night excursion. So, instead of waking her sister, she decided to make a new friend... or at least someone to help her stumble home. She pulled an earbud just in time to miss the shouts, and pushed the still somewhat open door the rest of the way open, saying, "Hey, who wants to be a few bad gals?"

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-16-2012, 04:27 AM

Shiri sat right back up again due to her room mate shouting at her. "What is it?" She rubbed her eyes with her bosom bouncing a little bit. "Do you have to go to the bathroom or something?" She was a little annoyed now that she wouldn't let her sleep, she didn't like it when people interrupted her sleepy time. "You said it was serious, what happened?" She placed a finger on her chin, "Why are you holding my sword? If you stab your toe that's your fault not mine."

(Sorry it's crap, it's all I got right now >.<)

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-16-2012, 05:52 AM

"What is it? Oh besides the fact that there was a perverted girl watching you from the window who turned out to be a zodiac. I am holding your sword cause mine is in the closet." Shela said to her friend, getting angry with her that she was so completely clueless to what had been going on, she put the sword up just in time as another classmate came into their room. "Ah as much as i would like too i have an exam in the morning." she said to her as she smiled sweetly, having dropped the subject as she knew not many people knew what she was talking about or thought her crazy.

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-16-2012, 12:33 PM

"Perverted girls eh? Is that really so bad?" She scratched her head, "I'll go after her then if you're so worried," she smiled and picked up her armor from where it stood. It then began to shine and the next thing she knew it covered her entire body. She took her sword back from the other girl, "You went that way right?" She looked out the window, and immediately jumped out from it.

If this was true, then they would be having quite the time on their hands, she had to the use the armors abilities to track the pervy girl down, if she was a pervert, she didn't mind though. She find herself on the rooftops now, despite wearing clunky armor she was pretty agile, eventually she caught up to the girl in question. How did she know? she had a tail, girls usually didn't have tails! "Stop pervy girl!" she called after her, "I need to have a word with you!" she called out after her.

Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-16-2012, 10:49 PM

((Kilia, Akari doesn't go to the girls-only school, she just dorms there while attending the co-ed school across the street. she may have seen her in passing, but they aren't classmates))

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 06-17-2012, 12:04 AM

Turning around, Aryana's eyes narrowed. One of those immature maidens had followed her. "I am not a perv you pig headed imbecile!",she snapped. Flicking the armor with her index finger, Aryana smirked. "Where'd you get this armor? From an ammature peasant of a craftsman? What do you want? I have no time for small talk."

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-17-2012, 12:14 AM

"I'm not pig-headed," Shiri explained, "I'm big-breasted." she told the girl, blushing a little when she came closer. "Um..are you one of the Zodiac? If so I'm supposed to defeat you, but I don't feel like fighting, all I want is to sleep. You shouldn't prowl around at night it's dangerous, a lecher could come and hurt you," she told her, the armor seemed to glow a little from her emotional reactions.