Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-03-2012, 02:21 AM

This is the Queendom of Reindall, a vast land divided into several regions. Many races exist in this land, it is a world full of only females. A world that exists in an alternate dimension. This world is ruled only by several Queens, for a long time now this world was at peace each region being ruled by a specific Queen. The Ladies usually kept to themselves, that was until an arrogant little Queen began to challenge the others. She wanted to rule the entire realm, thinking that she was better than the other Queens and to do that she used a magical crystal she found.

No one knew what it did, or what its powers were, but it was offered to her by a traveling fortune telling old woman, claiming it would grant her wishes...and so a war started between the Queens fighting for control of the world. However the crystals powers grew each day, as the regions fought the crystal began to absorb their enmity causing it to become much more powerful. Soon the crystal began to create distortions in the world, the next thing they knew the sky turned white and the Queens were then thrown up into it.

When the regained consciousness they found they were in a new world..our world. Despite that, the arrogant Queen demanded that she would rule this world as well, and thus continued the war for dominance.

Last edited by Alura--x--Uneii; 06-15-2012 at 02:03 PM..

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-15-2012, 01:38 PM

What this rp is all about.

This is a yuri role-play inspired by Fate/Extra it deals with the Queens fighting for dominance over our world and to do that they decide to create "bonds" with girls from our dimension. When the crystal released its powers it shattered and found their way in the hands of several girls from our world. These crystals bonded themselves to a specific Queen this caused them to become the Queen's "Knights" and they are to aid them in their battle whether they like it or not...

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-15-2012, 01:46 PM

Rules.

1. PM me profiles!

Queen profiles should be titled "Righteous Ruler" and Knights will be titled "Iron Maiden." Due to the fact that the girls who hold the crystal transform into knights during battle.

2. Yuri only (Sorry, pretty much all my rps are yuri~ meaning no male characters.)

3. Romance is allowed, killing isn't.

4. Do not ignore anyone~ No one likes it.

5. No Godmodding / powerplaying.

6. I can add more as it goes along.

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-15-2012, 01:50 PM

Profiles.

Queens.
Quote:

Full name:
Height:
Cup Size: (Optional, just for fun ^.~ )
Bio/Personality:
Appearance:
My Servant: (Her knight.)
Knights.
Quote:

Full name:
Height:
Cup Size: (Optional, just for fun ^.~ )
Bio/Personality:
Appearance:
My Queen:
Transformed Appearance:
Weapon:
Other abilities:

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-15-2012, 02:01 PM

Queens.

Full name: Erielle Fan'shista (Eri.)
Race: Human
Height: 4'11
Cup Size: 38E
Bio/Personality: The human Queen that started this mess, she is arrogant and pompous. Considers herself superior to the other Queens, she doesn't regret her decision and although she is in a place she is unfamiliar with she still claims she will conquer any challenged that she meets, including a toaster. She is quite proud of her body and wants everyone to know it, perhaps her personality is due to her being the youngest and smallest Queen...taming her will be quite the challenge.
Appearance:
My Servant: TBA.

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-15-2012, 02:02 PM

Knights.