Night_Neko_16
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-22-2011, 09:08 PM

Be sure to read all of it, yes I know it's long and lost of reading but the overall of it all is the first four things of bold text and rules is all that needs to be read.

I love horses, horse back riding, anime, manga, writing, role playing, cooking, reading, playing games on my PS3 and Nintendo Dsi, website design, Photography, making lists, animals, music, fantasy, and movies. I have four rabbits (one female, three males), one dog (female), two cats (both female), and some big dust bunnies that live under my bed. I'm a country girl who lives on a farm and has chores of taking care of outside cats, dogs, chickens, plants, and sometimes the garden. Oh I'm also surrounded by cows which I HATE with a passion as for the past 11 to 12 years I've had cows around my house each place I lived. Reason for that... well to give ya an idea of who I am.

Not that it matters but hey why not put it in there and make some new friends through rping, that's the best way to make friends to me.

I’ll go with the flow on role plays as I do love to just have fun and use the rp as an escape from my non existing life (and my dad's ranting about how he hates his job and who he works with). I’m not picky about what happens in the rp. If I have a problem then I will tell you.

Rating of Role Play: Anything Goes, other person chooses. Although if you want adult stuff (for the older folks here) then please either join WTFRPG and contact me (BoredNeko19) or contact me over e-mail.
How to Contact me: either reply here or PM me.
What am I looking for?: Any type of role play some of what I like to rp is listed below the rules. If you have an rp on here that you made that fits then feel free to contact me about it too.
Craving: Harry Potter world & Yuri(girl on girl) rp. Plus a good group rp

Now Rules for rping with me! (oh come on you knew they were coming)
  • I want at the very least a paragraph (four to five sentences). I normally do around two paragraphs depending onthe amount of muse I have for the characters I'm playing. But then again as long as I'm not stuck with a one liner, then I'm good so whatever.
  • Must be willing to double, only a must if you want me to play the guy in an anime or book series or for a fandom rp. Original rps don't need to double, although I might ask for it later in the rp.
  • I don't care if you are just starting out in rp or have been doing it for years. As long as your spelling is right and I can understand what you mean that's all I care about. And follow rule one.
  • If you want to stop rping with me then please let me know so I’m not waiting for a reply for a dead rp. I don’t care if you want to stop that is your choice, I like to please people when role playing so I let the other person chose stuff alot.
  • you pick the rating of the rp… just let me know what the rating is. Although if you want adult stuff (for the older folks here) then please either join WTFRPG and contact me (BoredNeko19) or contact me over e-mail.

Stuff I'm ok with:
Anything that isn't on the list below this.

Stuff I will wont do:
Bestiality
Zombies
Hugely Battled Based

Type of Fandom Rps I'm willing to do:

Number of stars is how much I'm craving it. I do like others but theses are the ones off the top of my head, so if you have an idea and like how I rp then go ahead and give me a shout if ya wanna do it.
Note that most of these are set up for romance to be mixed in along with any other story line that gets planned out.
  • 4/7 Stars - Shaman King – Len/Ren, Zeke/Hao, or Trey/Horo-Horo are who I wish to be paired with in order of favorite to least favorite.
  • 3/7 Stars - Romeo x Juliet (anime) - Tybalt must be paired with
  • 7/7 Stars - Gravitation - I only like Hiroshi (Hiro) from there so he is who my character would be paired with.
  • 4/7 Stars - Beyblade – Kai, Tala, Tyson's older brother, or Ray are who I wish to be paired with in order of favorite to least favorite.
  • 5/7 Stars - Song of the Lioness - Not going along the story line since I'd like Jon or Gray or Roul to be paired with my character. Points to ya if ya read the books.
  • 7/7 Stars - Yu Yu Hakusho - Hiei or Yukina are who I wish to be paired with in order of favorite to least favorite.
  • 7/7 Stars - Naruto - Gaara, Temari, Hinta, Tenten, or Sasuke are who I wish to be paired with in order of favorite to least favorite.
  • 2/7 Stars - Twilight books - Jasper or Alice are who I wish to be paired with.
  • 3/7 Stars - Full Metal Alchemist – Edward, Roy Mustang, Riza Hawkeye, or an older Al when he has his body back are who I wish to be paired with in order of favorite to least favorite.
  • 4/7 Stars - Inuyasha - Seshoumaru, Inuyasha, Kagome, or older Shippo are who I wish to be paired with in order of favorite to least favorite.
  • 1/7 Stars - Fruits Basket - I've never done one though. But I’m willing to try one
  • 7/7 Stars - Harry Potter – Draco, Oliver, Young Sirius Black, Remus Lupin (any age), Young Lily, or Young Snape are who I wish to be paired with in order of favorite to least favorite. *
  • 5/7 Stars - Digimon based - I would love if Matt would be paired with my girl.
Feel free to suggest an anime or book or fandom because these are just the ones I can think of off the top of my head.

But if you do a double then please be able to keep the anime/book character in character and not falling in love within the first few minutes of meeting my rpc. I will do the same or at least try my best.

-----------------------------=================================-----------------------------

Type of Original Rps I'm willing to do:

There are some other rps I like... here they are listed. I'd like them doubled but it can only be one rpc to a person. These will need a good plot before hand. I do like others but theses are the ones off the top of my head, so if you have an idea and like how I rp then go ahead and give me a shout if ya wanna do it.
Note that most of these are set up for romance to be mixed in along with any other story line that gets planned out.

• 2/7 Stars - S&M – good plot or no plot up to you. I am willing to play the master but I can’t do anything but nice master and I prefer to be the slave. For my slave I’d like a demented master who’d do as he liked to her. She is a neko slave too. If this then please put what part you'd like to play but like I said... I'm only a nice master. Also no rating limits just whatever you want if doing the demented master.
  • 6/7 Stars - Arranged marriage - seems fun really if mixed with medieval times.
  • 7/7 Stars - western time frame- yes but I’d only play the female on this type of rp unless doubling. Plus my girl would be a tough girl who didn’t go with the normal female of the west.
  • 4/7 Stars - Sci-fi-ish - like scientist and experiment pairing something like that.
  • 4/7 Stars - Fantasy - like vampires and werewolves. just anything fantasy... i can't play a normal human if my life depended on it.
  • 6/7 Stars - Medieval - Maid and prince falling in love or princess and guard. or something not normal. My character will have magic
  • 6/7 Stars - Step siblings – romance step siblings only for this rp.
  • 2/7 Stars - High school or collage setting - preferably a teacher/student pairing if doing a pairing.
  • 6/7 Stars – Music type – Yea I don't really know on this but something to do with music would be awesome. Even though I know next to nothing about music and can't write a song to save my life... kind of like how I can't play a normal human to save my life.

Characters from shows I like and would love to do an rp with my character getting them.**

Preferably my character can get paired with one of these guys:
  • Tybalt (Romeo x Juliet)
  • Hiei (YYH)
  • Gaara (Naruto)
  • Jasper (Twilight & I have no problem playing Alice for this if you don't like the pair to be broken up)
  • Hiro (Gravitation)
  • Kai (Beyblade)
  • Edward (Full Metal Alchemist)
  • Draco (Harry Potter)
  • Sesshomaru (Inuyasha).
Or My girl can get paired with one of these girls;
  • Alice (Twilight, I won't play Jasper though)
  • Yukina (YYH)
  • Temari (Naruto)
  • Hinta (Naruto)
  • Tenten (Naruto)

Side Notes:

* I do have an idea for this part but it requires other characters too. See Thundering Wild Magic- Adult for the idea I talked about. (No I don't feel bad about linking to a site that Menewsha sent a link out to in a mass e-mail.)

** Basically if you just want to do a rp where they already know each other and it is totally unreal and completely cliché. Like hooking up early and all that fun cliché stuff.

Last edited by Night_Neko_16; 09-08-2011 at 10:33 PM..

Shmougie
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-27-2011, 04:34 PM

I would absolutely love to do a Yu Yu Hakusho Rp with you! =) Since it came out on the funimation channel I've been watching the beginning eps and it's really nostalgic and yeah <3 ^_^

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via Yahoo to Kia_

Old 08-27-2011, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Tybalt (Romeo x Juliet)
Hiei (YYH)
Gaara (Naruto)
Jasper (Twilight & I have no problem playing Alice for this if you don't like the pair to be broken up)
Edward (Full Metal Alchemist)
Sesshomaru (Inuyasha)

Haha, I chose a lot, how many would you be willing to rp with me at first? I can top off to favorites :3

Night_Neko_16
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-27-2011, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shmougie View Post
I would absolutely love to do a Yu Yu Hakusho Rp with you! =) Since it came out on the funimation channel I've been watching the beginning eps and it's really nostalgic and yeah <3 ^_^
Alright... what type of YYH role play do ya want? I only got the first season (Planning on buying the second season next month) and I saw most of the last season when it was airing on cartoon network at 5 or 4 am i think on friday or saturday mornings. In between those episodes, I have no clue what happened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kia_ View Post

Haha, I chose a lot, how many would you be willing to rp with me at first? I can top off to favorites :3
Lets go with top two and then if enjoying the role plays go for more. Although I'm hugely craving a Hiei(YYH), Gaara (Naruto), or/and Sesshomaru (Inuyasha) as the guy role plays... I miss them!

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 08-27-2011, 11:08 PM

Quote:
hiei(YYH), Gaara (Naruto), or/and Sesshomaru (Inuyasha)
So you want your charry (who is what, boy or girl?) to be with one of them or did you want to control the guys or...im confused.

Night_Neko_16
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-27-2011, 11:18 PM

Quote:

So you want your charry (who is what, boy or girl?) to be with one of them or did you want to control the guys or...im confused.
I want my girl (I only pay those guys with girls... as their personalities don't point to the possibility of them being gay to me. Maybe Sesshomaru but that's only because of his beautiful long hair and his tail thing.) to be paired with them (only one of them as I have a character for each guy... although harem would be a fun idea to explore if it could be adult rated) normally is how it goes.
At least if it's the cliché pairing list, as I will double for if the person I'm rping with wants a guy of their own.If it's from the cliché pairing list and doubling with a guy from another anime or world then it's normally modern setting with like a school or club being the main meeting place.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 08-28-2011, 01:30 AM

Okay I understand all that now. You have a female charry you want them to be with. Now, did you want the one you will rp with to play the guys or did you want to control the guys as they control their own?

Night_Neko_16
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-01-2011, 12:19 AM

Quote:
Okay I understand all that now. You have a female charry you want them to be with. Now, did you want the one you will rp with to play the guys or did you want to control the guys as they control their own?
I'll play my girl and a guy/girl of the other persons choosing (if double is wanted). While also playing any needed npcs, as long as the other person will also play some npcs too.

Is that what you mean? I kind of don't understand the question.

Ellancher
Pure Randomness... now in an ext...

Old 09-01-2011, 12:37 AM

Hello Night_Neko, I was looking at your origonal ideas and I saw you seemed to like arranged marragies and I was intrested in any ideas you might have regarding that.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 09-01-2011, 12:41 AM

I was asking if you wanted me to control the one you want to be with or if you wanted to do that yourself?

Liquid Diamond
Ich bin die morgen stern!

Old 09-01-2011, 01:10 AM

Medieval Medieval Medieval!!!!!!
I would love to do something along those lines. :)
I like the idea of a princess falling in love with a castle guard. That has a lot of potential :P

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 09-01-2011, 01:11 AM

Liquid Diamond: I love your avatar, its soo cool :)

Liquid Diamond

Old 09-01-2011, 01:12 AM

Thank you Kia!!! ^___^
:heart:

Night_Neko_16
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-01-2011, 02:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellancher View Post
Hello Night_Neko, I was looking at your origonal ideas and I saw you seemed to like arranged marragies and I was intrested in any ideas you might have regarding that.
I have a slight idea that I'm working on for it... although it's more of a medieval setting.

Quote:
I was asking if you wanted me to control the one you want to be with or if you wanted to do that yourself?
Ah right, it's better if you would control the guy I want to be paired with my girl. If I wanted to control him I would write a badly thought out fan fiction that would never see the light of day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid Diamond View Post
Medieval Medieval Medieval!!!!!!
I would love to do something along those lines. :)
I like the idea of a princess falling in love with a castle guard. That has a lot of potential :P
I was gonna suggest a medieval rp with ya in your thread but decided against it due to not having any plot for it.
That it does... although my guys are always sweet and loving and romantics... clueless too. *thinks about the guy who didn't notice his wife to be pregnant until the child came or she told him despite her getting fat character and giggles*

Liquid Diamond

Old 09-01-2011, 02:14 AM

Well if your guard is sweet and loving, I'll make my princess out to be totally cold hearted and calculating XD
I don't want to say "evil", but she will certainly warm up.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 09-01-2011, 03:05 AM

So who did you want your guy to be with again?

Night_Neko_16
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-01-2011, 03:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid Diamond View Post
Well if your guard is sweet and loving, I'll make my princess out to be totally cold hearted and calculating XD
I don't want to say "evil", but she will certainly warm up.
Alrighty... ya wanna start the rp? I'll mix up a guy for ya when I post.

Quote:
So who did you want your guy to be with again?
I'm gonna say Gaara or Sesshomaru, your pick. Just let me know who I'm playing for ya if anyone, I forget if we agreed to double or not.

Liquid Diamond

Old 09-01-2011, 03:54 AM

I'm off to bed right now because its almost midnight, but i'll start it up tomorrow morning and i'll post the link in this thread :)

Night_Neko_16
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-01-2011, 04:43 AM

Alright Liquid Diamond... I'll wait... not that I'll be on much tomorrow as I need to go into town.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 09-01-2011, 10:52 PM

lets do double, it would be easier that way. Did you still want to do the YYH one too??

Naruto: Rock Lee
Inuyasha: Bankotsu or Koga (depending how far along)
YYH: Kurama (if I can)

Night_Neko_16
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-03-2011, 08:24 PM

So each rp gets a thread for it's self? Are we going by their world or putting them in modern world/time?

--well Shmougie is doing a yyh one with me and I don't wanna confuse the two. But I could make a new girl and it'll work out. So yea we can do a YYH one too if ya up for it.

--for Inuyasha, it'd have to be Koga... I haven't seen much of the show only like the first ten episodes and like five random episodes after that. And I can't connect to absolute anime for whatever reason so I can't look up the other guy. But don't worry about ruining anything about the show... I think I saw the ending of it... it was too long ago if I did see it.

--I can probably pull off Rock Lee good enough, never played him before. so it'll be something new... then again anyone aside from Naruto and Sasuke I haven't played from Naruto cast. But I'll try! It's always fun to play new characters from a show.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 09-03-2011, 10:31 PM

Well I would think Modern would be kewl if it was school themed or something similar to that. Otherwise AU usually works too.

YYH: If you want to, I dont want you to get confused, I just did two rps and somehow they have the exact plot lines XD

Inuyasha: I do believe that I should watch the beginning again, I found a site that allows you to watch pretty much anything, movies, tv shows, music, if you want to know it, just ask and I will send it to you.

Well I can probably play Gaara (would this be shippuden or non?) also sesshy? I can probably play him as well, I believe I've done it before.

Night_Neko_16
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-06-2011, 11:44 PM

Quote:
Well I would think Modern would be kewl if it was school themed or something similar to that. Otherwise AU usually works too.

YYH: If you want to, I dont want you to get confused, I just did two rps and somehow they have the exact plot lines XD

Inuyasha: I do believe that I should watch the beginning again, I found a site that allows you to watch pretty much anything, movies, tv shows, music, if you want to know it, just ask and I will send it to you.

Well I can probably play Gaara (would this be shippuden or non?) also sesshy? I can probably play him as well, I believe I've done it before.

XD School for Demons and Ninjas... then just have all of the characters thrown into one thread.

YYH: Well since my current character is a ghost earning her body for YYH and since I would be making a new character for the YYH world then I highly doubt the plot would be the same for me.

Inuyasha: Yeah I would love the site... although I'm more likely to buy them and watch them than watch them online... but my next anime I'm buying is Soul Eater.

I know I didn't adress everything but I lost internet and on a time limit when intown. ran out of time before i could finish this.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 09-07-2011, 12:11 AM

Quote:
XD School for Demons and Ninjas... then just have all of the characters thrown into one thread.

YYH: Well since my current character is a ghost earning her body for YYH and since I would be making a new character for the YYH world then I highly doubt the plot would be the same for me.

Inuyasha: Yeah I would love the site... although I'm more likely to buy them and watch them than watch them online... but my next anime I'm buying is Soul Eater.

I know I didn't adress everything but I lost internet and on a time limit when intown. ran out of time before i could finish this.
So school based for which ones or for all? I was thinking we could probably, if you felt like it, combined one or more of the animes and turn it into a modern school based one with kids for all types and races. Just my random thought though, and we could still make Ocs if we wanted to, as many as we could control I guess. XD

Apricot
Lizard's Mommy Zellony ♥

Old 09-07-2011, 05:14 PM

Night_Neko_16: Well, I'll be the cardboard Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Bean! Someone else that wants to do a Harry Potter RP! *flails* I see that you're interested loads of things, too. So, like, we totally mix some of those ideas.