sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-07-2014, 11:21 PM

"It only happens when I first wake up. so I should be fine but dose my stomach look round? only asking cause I am wearing something. that fits but feels a little tight." Flora says as they walk to go have breakfast with the family. she hope King Kirin are Queen Aimi would. have some good advice for them. are maybe tell them about any books. she can read about parenting in her spare time.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-07-2014, 11:38 PM

"A little, but it's a good look on you." He says with a smile he stops in the hall with her. He put his hand on her stomach. "We're having a baby." He whispers in complete and total awe. He has never thought of being a father, well not in a biological sense. He was happy beyond belief.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-07-2014, 11:59 PM

Queen Flora giggles softly then starts to blush. "Yes are first baby I wonder. if we should start to think about where. the baby's room will be as well theme for the nursery. even picking out a few names for a boy are for a girl." she says just thinking about what needs. to be done before their first child would be here. Flora give Marcus a kiss on the cheek.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-08-2014, 12:31 AM

"I am sure mother will want to have a baby shower here for you." He says as the get to the dining hall. Marcus stops and pulls Flora close. He loves her so much and is so glad to be the father of her child. "I love you with all my heart and soul." He mutters softly.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-08-2014, 02:55 AM

"I feel the same way about you Love." Queen Flora says while just happy. to be hold close by her beloved like this. she wanted nothing more then to make him happy. yet hope there admit family would be all right with this news. about them having a baby before marriage.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-08-2014, 04:00 AM

Marcus opens the door for Flora. "We'll take what comes." He says with a smile as the walk into the dining hall. It is not to full, as most people have already eaten and gone off to do their daily tasks. Kendal and Carlos are there with Hagi and Sonia.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-08-2014, 04:21 AM

Flora looks around but notice not to many people. where left in the dining room did most of the family. eat there breakfast's all ready? she smiles seeing Kendal,Carlos and the twins where here. she hope they where got enough rest last night. having young babies must be hard work for the couple.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-09-2014, 05:09 AM

"Let's get some food love." Marcus says with a smile leading her to the food table. King Kirin is still there. He is talking with one of his advisers.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-09-2014, 09:54 PM

"That sounds like a good idea." Flora says to her Lover yet she smiles seeing. the King Kirin and Queen Aimi in the room as well. good they where both here maybe they can talk with them.

Queen Aimi sips at a cup of tea while talking. with her own adviser about a couple of things even. about what they can do with a part of the castle. they rarely use anymore unless they have guest that use it.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-10-2014, 01:27 AM

Marcus heads to the buffet and grabs them both plates. "Here you go love." He says handing her a plate. He kisses her cheek. When she takes her plate he starts getting food.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-10-2014, 01:35 AM

Queen Flora takes the plate in to her hand then starts. to think of what she should have to eat for breakfast? some fruit would be good idea maybe some meat. dairy is good choice to help the baby's bones grow. maybe some bread if they got any french toast out. "Thanks Love." she says to Marcus while blushing a little on her cheeks. the young queen hope a baby before marriage. would not be to much trouble for there kingdoms. if so maybe they would have to bump the marriage up some.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-10-2014, 06:54 PM

"Well I'm glad to see you two made it." King Kirin says walking up to them.

"Good morning father." Marcus says with a smile. He will leave it up to Flora when to tell his parents about their pregnancy.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-11-2014, 12:14 AM

"We are going to have a baby I'm pregnant. so far I am three months all ready." Flora says in a happy voice to King Kirin. she wanted to tell his parents right away about such good news. but at the same time worried about if they would agree with Marcus idea. to push the wedding up before the baby is born.

Queen Aimi sighs out as she was trying not to talk. about a topic she did not like to talk about at the table. it was mostly about what they should do. if war ever happens she dislike the idea of wars. are even talking about them they should really. speak with her husband about it not her.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-11-2014, 01:58 PM

King Kirin breaks out into a huge smile. "That's wonderful!" He says pulling both of them into a huge hug. "That's amazing." He says again just grinning.

Marcus is grinning as well. He's glad that his dad is being so accepting.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-12-2014, 02:30 AM

Queen Aimi gets up from the table to see what is going on. "My someone seems happy what is going on?" Aimi ask as she notice her husband hugging Marcus and Flora. she smiles softly yet hope it was something good. for the happy young couple to have such a big hug.

Flora could not help but blush even more so. "To be honest I was shock at first hearing such news." Queen Flora says to Kirin while looking over at her future mother in law. she wonder which one of them should tell her? about the future grand child?

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-12-2014, 05:06 PM

"We are going to be grandparents again." Kirin says with a huge smile to his wife. He was very happy to soon have another baby in the family. He does wonder when his daughters would start their own families. He knows that they will have to find husbands first.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-12-2014, 11:43 PM

"That is wonderful to hear I'm happy for the both of you." Queen Aimi says in a joyful voice then waits. for her husband to move over so she could give them each a hug.

Queen Flora blushes yet wanted to give her future in laws. each a kiss on each cheek yet wonder what advice. they would give them since they are not yet married. she would at least listen to what they have to say. even agree to some things to make both royal courts happy.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-13-2014, 05:05 AM

Kirin steps aside to give his wife access to the kids. He is just bursting with joy. Though he knows this kingdom won't have many issues with the child being conceived before the wedding he's not sure about Flora's kingdom.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-14-2014, 12:18 AM

Queen Flora starts to laugh softly while pulling Marcus in for a hug. "Your family is so kind Love." she says while giving him a few kiss's on the cheek. before starting to pull away slowly form him. so his mother could give him a hug as well.

Queen Aimi walks over gives her son a big hug. "I can't wait to spoil more grand kids. are you going to tell your brothers and sisters?" she ask their son in a polite voice. unsure how many people they would want. to tell about the news of a baby right way.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-14-2014, 03:36 AM

"Of course." Marcus sayswith a smile. "But beyond that I think it might be good to wait. I mean we just had Kendal's coming out not to long ago. I'm not sure if the family could handle another big to do." He chuckles a bit.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-15-2014, 12:46 AM

"Do you want to wait till a month are two. to tell them?" Aimi ask Marcus yet wonder what her husband would say. the queen understood he did not want to make to much fuss. since his brother had just came out recently.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-15-2014, 04:32 PM

"Well we might want to tell them before to long." Marcus says with a smile. "What do you think love?" He asks turning to Flora. "I'm alright either way."

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-17-2014, 11:43 PM

"How about we tell them in few week's? it would give everyone enough time to clam down. plus we do need to think some things out." Flora says to Marcus as she smiles sounding happy. she wonder if they should tell the royal court back home right away? if so she wonder if they would try rush them to get married? if so she would have to fight with them. she did not want them to get stress out with a baby on the way.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-18-2014, 12:15 AM

"I can't wait to tell my siblings though." Marcus says with a huge smile.

"Tell us what?" Kendal says walking up with Carlos and the twins.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-18-2014, 11:13 PM

Queen Flora smiles as she could not help but start to giggle. "Should we tell them Love? are make them wait a week?" Queen Flora ask her Lover unsure if he wanted. to tell his brother and Carlos right away are not. she wonder if Miki,Rose would get excited? once they find out they would be aunts again.