Bound Birdie
Mistress of Mischief and Mayhem

Old 09-29-2012, 03:27 AM

I like to give something little and personal for family when I can :)
alright work isn't going to let me post :( phooey

ElysiumFate
There is beauty everywhere.

Old 09-29-2012, 04:11 AM

I like to give one present per person when it comes to Christmas. Can't afford much more. But I also don't expect people to give me presents period on Christmas. The only people I don't mind getting presents from are my parents. Other people I feel bad having them spend money on me.

Admonish Misconstruction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-29-2012, 04:44 AM

Bound - Me too, if I can afford x3.

Best of luck with work. No cathartic rampages now.

Elysium - Giving gifts can feel good, but moneys always so tight. You shouldn't feel bad if you give and then you receive :3. Have you thought about the mutual no gift giving? With my cousins and friends we just don't get each other things, too much. We'd rather spend the money doing something. I did trade a Spec-D exhaust I had for a bass guitar I gave to my brother last Christmas. He still owes me xD.

serena yuy
Cat Whisperer
Send a message via AIM to serena yuy Send a message via MSN to serena yuy

Old 09-29-2012, 04:49 AM

Yeah, I usually get him small gifts. He does the same for me. I sadly forgot the rest of the gifts he got me, but he also bought me a personalised Hello Kitty shot glass :)

ElysiumFate

Old 09-29-2012, 05:00 AM

@nonsense: Meh. I always feel like I have so much more than other people so I don't need to be given gifts.

I don't mind giving gifts, I just don't like getting expensive ones, or getting more than I've given.

Bound Birdie

Old 09-29-2012, 01:37 PM

oh no it's not that works bad it was just BUSY O.O they are remodling the lobby and it's just making it crazy hectic.

and I'm home now so I'm gonna curl up to sleep and try to wake up early to catch you guys tomorrow

ElysiumFate

Old 09-29-2012, 03:22 PM

They tore down all the fast food places around here and rebuilt them all. They don't just remodel in Colorado.

Admonish Misconstruction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-29-2012, 03:30 PM

Serena - Aw... Hello Kitty! My dad made my mother a Hello Kitty cake for her birthday last week x3.

Elysium - Maybe they feel the same :3. There's really no way to avoid the entire equal gift giving thing so why worry about it? x3

I don't think my neighbors appreciated me driving around the neighborhood without a muffler while blaring Call Me Maybe. No class these people.

ElysiumFate

Old 09-29-2012, 04:03 PM

Depends on the friend. I have a friend that gives me this huge bag with about 10 presents in it at Christmas, and I'll only give her one thing. Never changes.

Hahaha, well, at least it's not a dirty song. I've driven around blaring the dirtiest songs I have. I also like to blare SexyBack and Justin Bieber every now and then.

Admonish Misconstruction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-29-2012, 04:18 PM

Aw... that's nice! Your friend must enjoy giving gifts x3.

The sins! The sins! *Covers the childrens ears* Confessions going to be so looong. Justin Bieber... oh my. Justin Timberlake MAYBE. xD My friend and I are going to get our 240sx (five of them) and drive through the middle of our university blaring Call Me Maybe in sync.

My music libareries so varied. It goes from Don Henly to the Behemoth to Wu-Tang Clan.

ElysiumFate

Old 09-29-2012, 04:35 PM

I think she's grown up that way, yeah. Comes from a family less well off than mine, but they somehow go all out with some of that stuff.

I can't help it. I don't like Bieber that much, but that new song of his...I love it. Justin Timberlake is one of my boyzz. I've been tweaked for years that he gave up music for acting. And lol, that'd be something to see.

Haha, my mom would love you. She's a Don Henley nut. The last car she had she put a Don Henley CD in and left it in the CD changer for 10 years. XD

But my music library is like that, too. It'll go from Mozart to Irish jig music to Mudvayne or Adam Lambert in the blink of an eye. People get a kick out of it.

Admonish Misconstruction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-29-2012, 04:51 PM

I hope they're not going into debt or anything because of it.

But... but... what would your mother have to say this? Just Timberlake is acceptable in its own odd sort of way. Yeah, he's not that great of an actor.

I'm not that much of a fan x3. I don't think I could pull that off. Good! x3 I'm glad that you have more than just Justin Timberlake and *cringes* Justin Beeenkgdanslghhaskber. I'm surprised to find Mudvayne on that list. I like Mudvayne.

ElysiumFate

Old 09-29-2012, 04:57 PM

Every couple months I hear about how they need to give up a pet or how they don't know if they're going to have to move to a cheaper house.

He's not an awful actor, but I'd rather he gave the shit up entirely since it means he's quit music.

Lol, I don't actually have Bieber on my iPod. But I love that one song.

I have quite a lot of music on there that isn't like Justin Timberlake etc. Mudvayne, Disturbed, Goo Goo Dolls, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Linkin Park...

Admonish Misconstruction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-29-2012, 05:46 PM

That's really unfortunate. I hope they decide to save up, if you don't have enough for yourself you shouldn't worry so much about gifts.

I suppose if you get tired of one thing you have to move to something else. Once you're famous its hard to get a normal job, what else is there to do?

^^ *Applauds*

Disturbed :D. So the question is then, blue grass?

serena yuy
Cat Whisperer

Old 09-29-2012, 07:01 PM

You should see my music collection ^^"

Admonish Misconstruction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-29-2012, 07:31 PM

How big is your music library? xD

Bound Birdie

Old 09-29-2012, 10:27 PM

Birdie likes STRANGE NOISES

yessum
thats the best kind of music :)

serena yuy
Cat Whisperer

Old 09-29-2012, 11:27 PM

Well, it's kind of big, but it's mainly because of the different types of music I have in it. ^^

Bound Birdie

Old 09-29-2012, 11:40 PM

I can bet. I like a good varierty, but to me I try to judge artist indavidually, because there are good and bad examples to almost every genera so. I try to have an open mind with music XD

sorry guys my spell check isn't working so just say something is I really mess up a word and you can't figure out what I'm saying :(

serena yuy
Cat Whisperer

Old 09-30-2012, 01:03 AM

It's alright, we'll let you know ^^

Yeah, I listen to a lot of different music.

Bound Birdie

Old 09-30-2012, 01:04 AM

lol I like your new sigs Ser :)

I liked the "original search engine" one XD

serena yuy
Cat Whisperer

Old 09-30-2012, 01:27 AM

Thanks ^^
Yeah, I like that one too. ^^ It's one of my favourites.

ElysiumFate

Old 09-30-2012, 01:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by admonished nonsense View Post
That's really unfortunate. I hope they decide to save up, if you don't have enough for yourself you shouldn't worry so much about gifts.

I suppose if you get tired of one thing you have to move to something else. Once you're famous its hard to get a normal job, what else is there to do?

^^ *Applauds*

Disturbed :D. So the question is then, blue grass?
I think they've started spending less money. I haven't seen them in half a year because I've been kinda po'd at the girl for awhile. I don't know though.

Yeah, I just wish he'd continued doing the music thing besides the acting.

Oh, I love bluegrass. Unfortunately don't have any, but whenever I hear it I'm happy.

---------- Post added 09-29-2012 at 07:49 PM ----------

@everyone else. Birdie said it right. I like a little from every genre other than screamo. Gotta judge the artist, not the genre.

Bound Birdie

Old 09-30-2012, 01:57 AM

I'm ninja posting at work so I will be in and out depending on how busy it is
ssshhh

ElysiumFate

Old 09-30-2012, 03:05 AM

Tis fine, Birdie. :)