Bishalisious
💕Deliciously Sweet & Bis...

Old 04-10-2015, 11:50 PM

My thoughts on us girls & those dudes from Mars Plus other randomness

Last edited by Bishalisious; 04-18-2015 at 04:14 PM..

Bishalisious

Old 04-12-2015, 06:06 PM

Manscaping is necessary in cases of maintaining nice trimmed facial hair. I dont mind if a guy is seriously hairy, just no back hair should EVER exist. Dont wanna sleep next to a furball especially with summer on its way

---------- Post added 04-12-2015 at 02:30 PM ----------

When ballerina flats became popular I refused to buy a pair for the longest time becuz I thought they made my feet look long & I usually only wear wedge heels or nike air max running shoes. Eventually though I succumbed to fashions allurment of all these differently made & collored ballerina flats. Matter of fact I became too comfortable with them & have discovered that their affecting me negatively health wise. Walking around in them at work is starting to have my feet tired & achy by the end of the evening so now I'm realizing that apparently I need constant arch support especially if I'm moving about alot.

I work at a desk so I absolutely try to get up as much as is sutiable to get my body moving && truthfully dont change my flats since its really sporadic when I do leave my desk. Sooooo its bck to my lovely wedges which r my 1st love anyway They elongate my 5'5 frame & they make me feel sophisticated & sexy

Last edited by Bishalisious; 04-12-2015 at 06:32 PM..

Bishalisious

Old 04-13-2015, 01:48 AM

Craving something spicy but its almost bed time. If I lay down after eating something spicy then heartburn will set in during the nite or the morning...hmmmm, maybe I could pop a Tums though. Dont know, we'll see.

Bishalisious

Old 04-14-2015, 08:11 PM

It's sooooooo funny whenever I catch a guy staring at my boobs, butt or clevage. At work I was helping a patient to get his medical records from an ER vist he had in 2013 (the police brought him in becuz they had tazed him for something & the tazer prongs caused him injury). I would look at my computer screen as I'm locating the record & info, look up at him to ask more questions & catch him eyeing me clevage hard lol. Oh well, it doesn't bother me. Long as men looky & no touchy then I'm unbothered completely.

---------- Post added 04-14-2015 at 04:28 PM ----------

I have this adversion & automatic distrust of super friendly ppl, lol. Maybe it's paranoia but something sneaky is lurking behind all that grinning & cheesing they do. Unless its like a customer service situation where the person is expected to be super cheery like a waiter, cashier, hostess,.etc..., other then those instances, I totally get irked with the fakeness as it seems to be sometimes to me. Thats y I could never & refused to be a cheerleader. All that damn smiling & glee. Nope, I can't on demand become cheerful unless someone makes a really really funny joke. On the other hand, I bet cheerleaders have lower episodes overall of being depressed...maybe. That would be an interesting survey to read up on. Oops the lil nerd in me just popped out. Me to read though & almost anything satisfies my craving for articles & books.

---------- Post added 04-14-2015 at 06:29 PM ----------

Hmmmmmmm...thinkin on something. Putting my obsevation skills to use. Almost time to leave the workhouse too. Today dragged by but then sped up around late afternoon. Thats y me loveth the split shift I worketh.

Last edited by Bishalisious; 04-14-2015 at 08:32 PM..

Bishalisious

Old 04-15-2015, 07:54 PM

Feeling like being a snitch & calling out all the slick low key slackers at work. But I will just make mental notes as a way to stock pile my ammunization just in case I feel like dropping a bomb one day.

Last edited by Bishalisious; 04-15-2015 at 09:04 PM..

Bishalisious

Old 04-18-2015, 04:04 PM

Hmmmmmmmmmmm Mmmmmmmmmmm Hmmmmmmmmmmmm Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Hmmmmmmmmmmm Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Hmmmmmm Mmmmmmm Hmmmmmmm Mmmmmmmm Hmmmmmmmmmm Mmmm Hmmmmm Mmmmmm Hmmmmm Mmmmmmmm Hmmmmmmm Mmmmmm.

---------- Post added 04-18-2015 at 12:12 PM ----------

I need some motivation. I do believe though that last nite I was asleep by like 9:30 up until 6 am this morning but I had no problems falling back to sleep. Waking at 8:27. Eating a snack & bck to bed it was again. Then up at 10:32. Back to sleep after watching Boondooks on Youtube & finally bck up now maybe for good...maybe not. The nice breeze from the bedroom window & the ceiling fan i believe is what keeps luring me bck to dreamland. Some crazy dreams I've had too. The last one was about me taking a shopping trip to Windsor, Canada. I had to rush && buy earrings before the mall closed. Lol. Story of my life. Through the week I'm always rushing due to one thing or another.

---------- Post added 04-18-2015 at 12:20 PM ----------

Its a fucked up feeling to not trust the ppl closest to u especially ur spouse, partner, mate. The day I lose trust in my bf and feel as if I have to constantly wonder about him cheating or being overally flirty or just crossing the line of inappropriate behavior with another chick is the day I should leave the relationship. I will never exist as 1 of those insecure clingly weak bitches who constantly has to question their bfs behavior & live in a state of uncertainty. That mess is for the birds

Bishalisious

Old 04-19-2015, 06:01 AM

HUFFPOST
News
TV & Entertainment
Lifestyle
Tech & Innovation
All Sections
Feedback
View Desktop
Terms
Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2015 TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. | "The Huffington Post" is a registered trademark of TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. All rights reserved.

Church Rejects Donation from C...02:27
Catholic Charities Rejects Kuma's Corner's Donation Amid Communion Wafer Burger Dustup
Posted: 10/07/13 04:20 PM ET Updated: 10/08/13 01:14 PM ET
It appears the Archdiocese of Chicago doesn't want anything to do with the olive branch Kuma's Corner offered after the restaurant's latest burger -- topped with a communion wafer -- was deemed offensive by many area Catholics.

The heavy metal-themed Chicago restaurant claimed Friday in a Facebook post that it had made a $1,500 donation to the Catholic Charities of the Chicago Archdiocese after their "Ghost" burger attracted national headlines and was called a "mockery" of a central Catholic symbol.

In a Monday statement, Catholic Charities said "we have not received nor will we accept a donation from Kuma's Corner," WLS reported.

"Communion is a central part of the Catholic faith. We strongly urge Kuma's to discontinue selling a burger that disrespects that faith and the faith of all Christians," the statement continued.

The "Ghost" burger is topped with ghost chile aioli, goat shoulder and white cheddar cheese plus "the blood of christ" (a red wine reduction) and "the body of christ" (an unconsecrated communion wafer). It was named in honor of the theatrical Swedish band Ghost B.C., who played Lollapalooza this summer (see below).

In its Friday statement, Kuma's also referenced the first amendment in its defense of the controversial burger, adding the burger will continue to be available at its 2900 W. Belmont Ave. location through the end of the month.

ALSO ON HUFFPOST:
Zagat Names Chicago's Best Restaurants For 2014

Load More

Sponsored Content
by Gravity
TODAY: Michael Kors & Coach Handbags are Selling for as Little as $80. Shop Now!
TumbleDeal
10 Shocking Ways Coconut Oil Will Change Your Life
PerfectVacation.co

Twin Toddlers Die As Mom Swats Bee
Selena Gomez Captions Swimsuit Photo With '#TheresMoreToLove'
'Animal House' Frat To Appeal Dartmouth Branding Sanction
Cops Allegedly Find 10,000 Bags Of Heroin In Car
Car. The world is so bananas

Bishalisious

Old 04-19-2015, 01:30 PM

Amethyst Crystals are lovely stones to have in the home to encourage serene untroubled sleep and restful dreaming.

The energy of this Pisces Birthstone will settle your mind and help you to more make contact with the spiritual realm.

It is good to wear as it is a soothing stone that will aid anxiety and stress... and it is a strong stone to aid the development of psychic abilities.

These purple stones embody the violet flame energy, and can be used to take the healing vibration to a higher level. Crystals and Stones

When winter slowly makes way for budding spring, this time represents the Zodiac sign Pisces. The symbol is two fish swimming in the opposite directions of each other. This symbol illustrate the problem of dealing with conflicting emotions and goals.

Pisceans love making friends and being around them. They often put their friendsʼ needs before their own. If a friend is suffering a Piscean will make it their problem too and suffer with them. Gift giving is one of their specialties because they love making people feel great and loved. They donʼt care much for money but really care about their dreams and goals. They are successful in the businesses of art, music, marketing, and drama. Pisceans enjoy when other people are open and kind to them. When someone tells them a story about human suffering it touches their heart and makes them sensitive. They really feel the pain of someone else. If a Piscean is knocked down feeling gloomy and dealing with self-pity, they will get back up again and show the world that they are better than that.

Pisceans are very passionate lovers and really need to feel a connection with their companion before getting into something serious. They are attracted to people who need help and are suffering. What a Piscean really needs is a strong companion willing to make them stronger. They absolutely love compliments and being flattered.

The traditional stone, for those born under the Pisces Zodiac sign is Amethyst. Amethyst color is a violet that can either be light or dark. It is often known as the Bishopʼs stone. Amethyst symbolizes sincerity and spiritual wisdom. The word "Amethyst" is Greek for "not drunken".

To protect themselves from witchcraft, fear, and guilt, ancient Egyptians wore Amethyst. Now people use Amethyst to heal breathing problems and to keep their air clean at home. The biggest things that Amethyst protects a person from is alcohol and drunkenness. It is also believed to protect from poison. When you feel overworked or stressed out as can be use Amethyst to aid in relaxing and eliminating negative energy. Many people today are finding that Amethyst is a stone to build trust.

PISCES are ruled by the element of Water. Symbolised by the Fish, they need to eat foods that are good for their blood, liver and brain, which would include beef, liver, onions, whole grain cereals, prunes, lemons, oranges, apples, grapes, spinach, lamb. They tend to highly indulge in parties, something which they need to control. They must learn how to be moderate in everything. They also tend to suffer from bloating, so they need to watch their sodium intake which would be quite helpful. They need to cut down on the table salt and substitute it with exotic spices. Most Piscesean people have average height and built, sometimes on the plumper side. They have big, full eyes, often staring into the distance, and can be mesmerising. It is the only Sign of the Zodiac which can appear different in different situations. Their appearance gives an impression which is mysterious, generous and calm.
Pisces an be so disorganised, unsystematic and indisciplined that it can cause a lot of clutter in their minds. They can also get addicted to alcohol, which can disrupt their personal lives. They need to practice yoga and meditation, which can give them the peace of mind that they seek. This is a lucky Sign, and many of these natives make money from inheritance or windfalls. However, they are not too good at handling cash.

---------- Post added 04-19-2015 at 09:47 AM ----------

The Pisces natives have perhaps the most delicate physical structure. Their feet, respiratory and circulation systems can cause worries. Besides, they are very sensitive people, and easily take to junk food – which can lead to weight gain – and can also lead to addictions. Even minor seasonal changes can adversely affect their health. Potential dangers are located in the feet, which may suffer from rheumatisms or circulatory problems. Sometimes, there is a tendency for getting too anxious as they can be totally disconnected with the world. For the Pisces native, beauty is an inner thing, not an outer thing. And since they can be very fickle minded, they may choose to dress up well on one day and carelessly on another day. Wearing a pearl is a must for them. Women can wear bright make-up, but clothes of pastel shades look better on them, as they bring out the warmth in their personalities. They really don’t care a bit about fashion. They would rather wear clothes which are comfortable, and made of natural fabrics. However, their taste is sound, and they can come out dressed in good colour combinations.

---------- Post added 04-19-2015 at 09:53 AM ----------

This Pisces had a truly troubling dream this morning about death & talking to spirits...travel was also in it & a old friend I havent talked to in years was the 1 who ended up dying but held conversations with me before she crossed over. I know mostly dreams aren't to be taken literally, but are responses to whats going on inside of our minds subconsciously. Maybe I'm missing the old friendship I had since I was high school besties with this person therefore over the years our relationship died out & since we stay in different cities I need to travel to visit her. Hmmmm...

Last edited by Bishalisious; 04-19-2015 at 01:54 PM..

Bishalisious

Old 04-19-2015, 10:30 PM

Brown Noser's r like the feeling you get when you feel like you have to sneeze but it doesn't come out...Soooooo f'n irritating!

Bishalisious

Old 04-20-2015, 10:08 PM

Work days almost over & thank god it is. I swear ppl were on my last good nerve today. I dont even like myself when I become impatient with other ppl becuz next I move on to pure pissivity. Ughhhh...I need to whooosah asap.

Bishalisious

Old 04-22-2015, 05:41 PM

Omg... woke up and it was snowing huge HUGE snowflakes like a mini blizzard and my region pretty much follows the seasons as should be meaning APRIL SHOWERS not April Blizzards! It didn't stick on the ground however but its so gloomy & chilly. Not cold but chilly. Sweater or Jacket weather. Last week we had a Tornado warning then watch, WHILE I was at work. In a hospital everyone has to take cover & never has a Tornado hit here in my city except in 1 city about 15 mils south of us 5 yrs ago which leveled 1 block of a housing community (the nice homes u can have built from the ground up) yup completely left nothing but debris & open holes of the foundations where homes use to be. So after the Watch/Warning my job, the hospital has signs posted everywhere informing ppl of the difference in both weather conditions which DEFINITELY has my friends at my job or co workers all paranoid. But the big picture is, where is one of the safest places to be during a storm or tornado...the hospital right? Also as I recall, there was some city/state further south like deep south like maybe Kansas or Oklahoma where a Tornado completley took out 1side of a hospital there. It just happened to be the mother/baby unit aka Labor & Delivery. The mom had to give birth during the storm with no power! Then she, her husband & the nursing staff reported that while she was delivering the baby the Tornado was just outside the building! Talk about dedication & I know for the 10yrs I've been in the healthcare field, most of us are selfless & giving & will risk it all for the betterment of others.....Thats my true Pisces nature anyway, but I work with & around so many awesome ppl. Others tho arent as celebratory. Truthfully the biggest jerks r the hospital staff doctors...BUT even they have a boss, lol. The Physicians Chief of Staff will get those a-hole docs together real quick.

---------- Post added 04-22-2015 at 04:01 PM ----------

Every since technology became a mandatory process outside of hands on patient care the (older doctors) hate the process of having to document patient care electronically. Which is instead of just charting just on paper, nurses, social workers & doctors have to actually go into the electronic patient system & type out what occured with a patient & their care. BUT doctors have it even easier. All they have to do initially is call into the hospitals transcription line & just dictate/talk on a voice activated system that allows staff to type up the recordings of what is said or corrected via computer. Smh... its a headache though sometimes becuz staff dont call in to dictate or such & such wasnt the actual doctor...blah blah blah. Bottom line when doctors dont complete their charts as needed ELECTRONICALLY or in person also signing off on them it holds up hospital revenue. Insurance companies wont except billing for patients unless every i is dotted & t crossed. The small bunch of clueless above God doctors on staff still dont get it. They feel as long as their saving lives then they cant be bothered with the other formalities of their jobs. As a consequence howver, their duties can be suspended if they become delinquent with charting & signing off. So guess who the doctors blame? Nope, not themselves...guess again

Last edited by Bishalisious; 04-22-2015 at 07:26 PM..

Bishalisious

Old 04-24-2015, 06:52 PM

Feeling nauseous because my coworker started wearing some fragrance that smells like Bug Spray! Plus the hospital is a fragrance free environment anyway! Idk if its maybe some type of ointment she applies possibly because she does appear to be in her 60's but still rather quit young enough I guess not to retire but close to it by the looks of it to me. If I mentiond the smell to my boss I'm sure they would address it but luckily were not in the same area of the office. But when she breezes by & I get a whiff of her my tummy churns a lil. She's not the only smelly Shelly here though. Another older lady just recently started smelling like she's sweaty & needs a shower. Not the strong funk of underarm sweat but the kind of funk where someone justs get up outta bed without even washing their face at least. Smh...my sense of smell is astronomical & as I get older it gets stronger which is a good & obviously a bad thing.

---------- Post added 04-24-2015 at 03:05 PM ----------

Lmao...this bitch complaining about where she wants the stapler to sit by the fax machine area! It's the old biddy that smells like bug spray to top it off. Why do older adults revert back to acting like freakin toddlers? Bout to hide all the staplers in the common areas & watch to see how she reacts, lol

Last edited by Bishalisious; 04-24-2015 at 06:58 PM..

Bishalisious

Old 05-04-2015, 02:12 AM

So the weathers been awesome even though I hate to be "hot" I'm happy to feel warmer weather on my skin. Its always nice to air out my tootzies & break out all my cute sandles. The best is being able to sit outside & enjoy the nice weather, especially buy the water. Then adding in the option to fire up the grill for some grub is the cherry on top. Nothing gets ur tummy rumbling like the smell of food being cooked outdoors. Plus, u dont have to bother with being inside of a hot kitchen with the stove or oven going. So since I love being outdoors when I can, especially at the nice parks in my state, I was lookin in the sales paper at this outdoorsman kinda place where they sell everything from canoes to camo wear. They have the best tents I've ever heard of. Ones that offer u the comforts of basically bringing ur livingrm or bedrm to the outdoors. Staying out after the sun drops brings on the bugs & the repellents that r out work really well. Especially the Skin-So-Soft lotions from Avon. But to have ur lounge chairs set up inside these easy to assemble pop up net tents that fit like 5 or more depending on what size u buy is a great option to enjoy the nite time air & activities while keeping the mosquitoes away from using ur body as their nightly buffett. I might have to invest in buyin one. I'm well prepared as expected a lil for the impromptu outings. I have ice & beverage coolers, battery powered laterns, a radio/flashlight that comes in super handy during blackouts/power outtages, we have Centranella Candles, all kinds of outdoor fold up chairs. Even a small propane portable grill. So now maybe a tent will be next on the list.

Last edited by Bishalisious; 05-04-2015 at 02:23 AM..

Bishalisious

Old 05-05-2015, 01:38 AM

Baked Potato Bars...y do so many ppl love them? I guess its kinda like the salad buffet option. U can add as many things as u like to ur 1 plate. Me, I'm not a huge fanatic of baked potatoes. Salt pepper & lots of butter is my preference. Maybe as a second choice, melted cheese & broccoli. Even throw in some bacon bits to really test the limits of my culinary palet. And those damn potatoe skins...not appeasing at all to me. I like fluffy smooth creaminess when it comes to potatoes unless its french fries. The wrinkled dried up potato skin makes my gagg reflex activate & I do not make a pretty face or sound when that happens. So yeah, lotz of ppl love those damn Baked Potatoes with the endless options of toppings. I get it but I pass. Now if u want to see this chicka sing though...take me to an all u can eat Seafood Buffett!

Bishalisious

Old 05-10-2015, 07:14 PM

Soooo Mothers Day.... Currently I am resting & laying around with mom & my sisters relaxing after cooking Brunch & drinking soooooo many glasses of Mimosas. My middle sis brought my 13yr old neice with her but left my nephews at home with their dad. So its just us girls & my uncle who lives with my mom but he's upstairs tucked away in his room watching tv or on his computer scrolling through electronic equipment on Ebay from the 80's or early 90's. He has all kinds of electronic equipment & is sort of a handyman in the family & around the neighborhood. He can take apart & repair almost anything. He completely rebuilt this old school "boom box". The huge ones that ppl carried around in the 80's & that take like 15 Double D batteries with the duel cassette players. Yup, talkin basically vintage or maybe lets say its Retro. Either way its cool to see something still in use that cant be found or bought at any stores.

Me & my mom have conflicting body temperature preferences & I feel like she keeps her house too warm. So she'll get up to adjust the AC (she wont let us, her kids do the adjusting) then she'll go get the oscillating fans & sit one right by me & turn it on high, lol! Gotta love my mom. She caters to us but basically does it so we will stfu more than likely. When she comes to my house she always takes the throw blanket I have on the couch & covers herself up. I keep my house pretty chilly but she never complains. She still is outspoken as hell though & lil barbs blurt from her lips unexpectedly causing me & my sisters to look at her in shock like wtf?! But how do u politely tell the woman who still caters too & spoils her grown daughters that she is sometimes rude as fuck? YOU DONT! Lol. Well sometimes we have but then she looks and acts as if were ganging up on her & she gets defensive then upset...blah blah blah...shes taking us out of her will...blah blah blah...she's grown & she will say what she wants -_- Siiiiigh... Lol, she's never threatened to take us out of her will as yet though. But parental figures do NOT like to be challanged or questioned even if they are dead wrong in their actions & behaviors.

Like I've heard people say, older adults, drunks & lil kids literally say the first things that come to mind & hold nothing back & I believe Mothers are especially inclined to do this...ESPECIALLY, LOL!

Last edited by Bishalisious; 05-10-2015 at 07:19 PM..

Bishalisious

Old 05-14-2015, 06:23 PM

This crazy weather. Last week we had a heat wave, high 80's with humidity. This week were in the high or low 60's! My allergies are kicking my ass & I feel crappy or doped up on Claritan or Benadryl. But I'll live. I go threw the struggles of seasonal allergies everytime the weather changes abruptly, when the pollen count goes up in the summer or if I go out after the grass is being cut. Siiiigh... One year after swimming at the beach all day, I came home & commenced to have a never ending sneezing fit until I popped some pills & went to bed. I remember thinking that damn, maybe I was allergic to the seaweed? Dunno... I always prepare now and take something for those just in case moments.

I'm a little fragile when it comes to my ear, nose & throat. I've experienced two episodes of being diagnosed with ear infections as an adult & my doc scared the shit out of me when she shared that catching ear infections at my age could affect my hearing! Smh, the pain & discomfort was terrrrrrible plus my equilibrium was affected. I pray I never ever experience another one & in the process of learning my levels of "sickness" I know better than to just let a lil cough or a sneeze go by without being observant of what severity it ranks. In January I caught a cold but also suffered from laryngitis for like 6wks! Thank gosh it wasn't the damn flu & it sure as hell shouldn't have been since my job mandates that everyone gets their flu shots (administered right in the hospital by the nurses during what we call a flu clinic) and I've been getting one before that rule took place for the past 10yrs. Obviously the shot doesn't stop u from getting sick but it does decrease the symptoms & longevity of an illness.

Others just need to remember to sneeze or cough into their elbows or cover their mouths with Kleenex so I dont pick up the germy germs. I do tend to wash my hands a good amount even at home. I wont ever allow anyone to touch anything in my kitchen unless they wash up too. I love the tropical scented hand soaps. Matter of fact, I tend to prefer all things dealing with hand or body soaps smell that way or of coconuts. Lotions too. Its like a sweet but exotic smell that last a long time after use. I do not like the vanilla smell or cucumber melon. I use to like both or could at least tolerate both but nope, both smells make me feel queasy now. I'm the same way about scented candles. My favs for years have been a Cranberry scented one or Apple, but not the Apple Pie Cinnamon smell. More like a fresh fruity scent. The smell from either is so soothing & nice.

Last edited by Bishalisious; 05-14-2015 at 06:37 PM..

Bishalisious

Old 05-17-2015, 02:31 AM

My bf is British and its sooooo funny the language barriers we have sometimes. There is definitely slight differences in American English & British English & the speech patterns we use. The whole chips vs fries, crisp vs chips. mum vs mom, bum vs butt.

We also had this discussion about this term Brits use "Taking a Piss." Now just imagine someone saying that phrase with a British Accent. Smh, its totally hilarious to me & I cant take him serious when says it which in turn as he explained means I'm trying to upset or insult him. Eh, guess thats about what it translate to.

He also use to be so amazed at the portion sizes for fastfood compared to the UK. Apparently. everything is bigger in America...down to our vehicles of course & the food choices are definitely different too. Something as simple as McDonald's. The buns are differently flavored. UK uses a potato bun seems like & sadly even the fries taste different. Mostly he even admits that certain foods taste better here. But to be fair I remind him that the franchises started in America so thats more than likely why.

But since his parents are originally from the Carribeans, Jamaica his dad St Kitts his mom, (they moved to the UK before he was born), he eats lots of island food. He grew up eating dishes like stewed fish, curried goat, saltfish & ackee, rice & peas, beef patties w/coconut bread. I observed too that theirs a huge Indian culinary presence in London. Oh yeah, he absolutely loves Lamb Kebabs.

Sometimes jokingly we debate once in awhile about whos better. The English or Americans? I love to remind him of the meaning & purpose behind the Fourth of July, lol. I do give credit though that Brits are absolutely more well mannered & polite compared to us. Thats definitely part of his charm anyway as far as I'm concerned. Overall the way he communicates with me is what attracted me to him at first. He is a true gentleman & he always gives in or grants me all & any request I make of him.

Last edited by Bishalisious; 05-17-2015 at 02:35 AM..

Bishalisious

Old 05-27-2015, 02:25 AM

Soooo... highlights of my day today:

Working a 4 day week instead of 5 thx to the memorial day holiday.

Sadly though, broke a nail (so girly) but JUST got all my nails naturally to a great length so its sorta disappointing I had to RIP one today.

Bought fireworks in Toledo, Ohio on Saturday & set them off Monday. Pure awesomeness. Plus nobody lost a finger or an eye. My bbf is kinda forced in slightly to celebrate all these summer time American holidays. Either way he has no choice & simply enjoys all the good food at the cook outs which is honestly what everyone looks forward to.

Had a yummy chicken burrito for lunch. My co worker also bought & gave me a bag of Flaming Hot Cheetos...my fav lil snack next to pickles.

During the work day though, had a patient/customer demand I explain her lab results in front of a lobby full of ppl specifically her STD results. I quietly said I would highlight the ones she couldn't decipher on her own. It says positive or negative obviously but guess the medical term names get tricky for ppl. So once that was done, she reads over them again & says a lil too loudly for everyone's comfort "I want to KNOW my Herpes results!" �� Siiiigh... So after a quick investigation, I found that the lab work up for her HERPES panel was not completed & still in progress. Told her to contact the lab, gave her their number & sent her on her way. Smh.

Almost time for bed & before I know it time to start another day of this short work week. Yay

Last edited by Bishalisious; 05-27-2015 at 02:31 AM..

Bishalisious

Old 05-28-2015, 06:32 PM

*Not So Girly*

I'm a loud burper/belcher. It can either be really funny or realllly embarrassing if I fail to quietly do it.

The worst is after lunch at work & I'm feeling super stuffed. I swear I dont start to feel relief until I get one good loud burp out. I believe it has alot to do with my preference to eat slowly, like really slow. So slow that at times when I go out to eat with ppl everyone finishes before me so instead of rushing myself to eat all my food, and even though I'm still hungry, I will get my food to-go.

Eating too quickly upsets my tummy. Being too stuffed does too UNTIL I get that nice burb in or out....so dear world, excuse me in advance. Me & my tummy apologize but man does a good burp feel good.

Bishalisious

Old 06-10-2015, 12:27 AM

Omfg I'm sick for the second time this year! *screams in my lil sickly voice* Seasonal allergies are gonna kill me literally. Each year its worse. I was so congested that it hurt my chest & upper back when I coughed. Then I'm soooooo stuffy besides not being able to breath normally, I cant smell or taste anything which makes me not even want to drink liquids. But I know better. Dont need to be dehydrated on top of everything else. So its been a week & the only thing that has changed really is that I'm not having body aches, a fever or night sweats. Not coughing as bad but still sneezing like crazy. Tomorrow's dr appt is only gonna tell me what I know...Upper Respiratory Infection. But thinkin I need a referral to an Allergist again. Plus if I hear 1 more person say omg u sound so sick -_- Jeezus Ya Think?! I do keep craving cheesburgers but nothing is satisfying when u cant taste the food :( Oh well...

kelseydee
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-24-2015, 07:07 PM

R looneytoons welcome here? 😜