TheEmpressofEvil
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-07-2012, 04:04 AM

I used to like cadbury creme eggs as a kid. they were my favorite part of my easter basket and they always grossed my mom out so she hated to buy them.

So I have a few questions for you all:

[QUOTE]What is it you look forward to most when it comes to easter?[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]Is there a favorite tasty treat you like to get?[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]Are there any family traditions you have for easter (egg hunts, a social gathering etc)?[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]Anything special you have planned for easter?[/QUOTE]

I'm just curious. Happy Easter Everyone!

Quote:
Don't take out the quote tags if you're copy/pasting the questions!

Last edited by Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa; 04-07-2012 at 04:11 AM..

Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa
is full of flavor

Old 04-07-2012, 04:08 AM

Hiya Emp! :D

Quote:
What is it you look forward to most when it comes to easter?
All of the Easter-themed candies and gifts and such. :eager:
Quote:
Is there a favorite tasty treat you like to get?
I like those little eggs that come in a little egg carton. It's really cute. XD
But I like Reese's eggs.
This year, I got a tiny bunny and some chocolate creme Cadbury eggs. So excited for those. :eager:
Quote:
Are there any family traditions you have for easter (egg hunts, a social gathering etc)?
Nope~!
Quote:
Anything special you have planned for easter?
Possibly making some either Italian or Greek Easter bread. P:

TheEmpressofEvil
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-07-2012, 04:10 AM

@Ikuto: long time no see! Your signature always make my tummy grumble. It wants all of the tasty treats in your signature!

I love the egg packages too! they're so cute. you know, this year was the first year I'd ever seen the reeses pieces eggs. I was surprised when I saw them and had to get them for the baskets I make.

Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa
is full of flavor

Old 04-07-2012, 04:13 AM

Heeee~ :mrgreen: Bringing out the appetite in all of Menewsha!

Oh really? :O They're really yummy! They actually use a bit of a different combination for the peanut butter filling in the eggs and trees than they do for the regular cups. :yes: Makes them kind of creamier tasting.

TheEmpressofEvil
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-07-2012, 04:23 AM

Oooo so tempted to open the bags I got of them now. But i have a weakness for peanut butter candies. they'll be all gone before I know it!

I still haven't made baskets yet. I'm so procrastinating on that.

Aerinn
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-07-2012, 04:24 AM

Quote:
On-sale candy afterwards. :eager:

Quote:
Chocolate. Just... any. :D

Quote:
Are there any family traditions you have for easter (egg hunts, a social gathering etc)?
Not really. I'm Buddhist, so there's no real correlation for the event. :sweat:

Quote:
Nope. Just gonna catch up on schoolwork and get some R&R.

fireprincess
A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Mak...

Penpal

Old 04-07-2012, 04:25 AM

Ooooooh!!!! I love Cadbury Eggs! YUM!!!

Quote:
Hmm.....I like a lot of things about Easter but my favorite is probably when we wake up in the morning and look in our baskets and then go to my grandparent's house where almost my entire family (some live in Florida) gets together. <3 Our family is huge so it makes it really fun

Quote:
My favorite treat is actually Cadbury eggs (the original) and Reeces eggs

Quote:
When we all get together we have an Easter egg hunt for all of the grandkids. There are 20 of us including my two brothers and I.

Quote:
Just the get-to-gether.

Quote:
I'm just curious. Happy Easter Everyone!
Happy Easter!

TheEmpressofEvil
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-07-2012, 04:29 AM

@Aerinn: I too raid the on sale candy bins afterwards. :P and chocolate is yummy. :) My boyfriend doesn't like milk chocolate :( but that's ok. it means I can steal some of his. Even though you don't celebrate, I hope you have a good day and catch up on your homework :)

@fireprincess: That sounds like so much fun to have a big family event like that. It's always just been my two brothers and me. We do an egg hunt and a barbecue. We used to paint eggs too but we haven't done that the past few years.

Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa
is full of flavor

Old 04-07-2012, 04:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEmpressofEvil View Post
Oooo so tempted to open the bags I got of them now. But i have a weakness for peanut butter candies. they'll be all gone before I know it!

I still haven't made baskets yet. I'm so procrastinating on that.
Haha, as they should be! :drool:

Oof, no more basket making for me. XD Now it's just random munching on candies.

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 04-07-2012, 04:32 AM

Quote:
@Aerinn: I too raid the on sale candy bins afterwards. :P and chocolate is yummy. :) My boyfriend doesn't like milk chocolate :( but that's ok. it means I can steal some of his. Even though you don't celebrate, I hope you have a good day and catch up on your homework :)

@fireprincess: That sounds like so much fun to have a big family event like that. It's always just been my two brothers and me. We do an egg hunt and a barbecue. We used to paint eggs too but we haven't done that the past few years.
Yeah, it can be really fun, but my cousins and a couple aunts and uncles like to start drama :roll: but oh well.... Almost every family has that I guess.

Oooh that sounds fun!
I haven't painted eggs in years! I really want to though! :eager:

TheEmpressofEvil
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-07-2012, 04:36 AM

@Ikuto: I'm also eyeing those jelly beans I bought. They're different than I've seen before. They're starburst brand and say they have two random flavors in each. They have me curious.

@fireprincess: I think every family has its drama but that seems like it might actually be fun :P maybe not, maybe I only think that way because I've never had that before. I guess it depends. sometimes drama leads to just silly situations and they're fun to laugh at and sometimes it just too much and leaves everyone tense. that is the not fun sort of drama. At one point I did have family around and well one of my uncle's dumped a punch bowl on my other uncles head. that was funny. they started laughing after too so all that tension just ended in good times. Now, none speaks to anyone.

Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa
is full of flavor

Old 04-07-2012, 04:37 AM

Ooh, that does sound tempting. Mystery flavors! \ o /

TheEmpressofEvil
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-07-2012, 04:42 AM

@Ikuto: Mysteries are tempting. I fell for thinkgeek.com's april fools day joke and tried to buy peeps that look like creepers from mine craft :( I'm actually really sad they aren't real! I'm not sure if you're familiar with that game or not but they would have made my bf smile. and met too!

So now, I'm making rice crispy treats and going to dip them in white chocolate with some food coloring and hopefully make some creeper-esque treats for the gamers baskets.

Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa
is full of flavor

Old 04-07-2012, 04:43 AM

Lmao! Oh man, I should have seen that. Could have shown MC peeps I know. :lol:
I'm familiar with it, but I don't play it.

Haha, that sounds pretty awesome!

TheEmpressofEvil
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-07-2012, 04:46 AM

They had a nice package design for them too. They had the peeps font but said creeps instead. it was too cute!

sometimes packaging totally makes a difference. like those mini eggs we like.

Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa
is full of flavor

Old 04-07-2012, 04:49 AM

I found them! Hahaha, so awesome. -shares- > w>;
It does!

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 04-07-2012, 04:50 AM

Quote:
@Ikuto: I'm also eyeing those jelly beans I bought. They're different than I've seen before. They're starburst brand and say they have two random flavors in each. They have me curious.

@fireprincess: I think every family has its drama but that seems like it might actually be fun :P maybe not, maybe I only think that way because I've never had that before. I guess it depends. sometimes drama leads to just silly situations and they're fun to laugh at and sometimes it just too much and leaves everyone tense. that is the not fun sort of drama. At one point I did have family around and well one of my uncle's dumped a punch bowl on my other uncles head. that was funny. they started laughing after too so all that tension just ended in good times. Now, none speaks to anyone.
Yeah, drama like that is fun! I have an unle that'll do stuff like that. He's hilarious!
Unfortunately though the drama they start is the ugly hateful kind.
Two of my female cousins like to turn the family against each other. They keep trying to drag me into their sick game, and when I refused they teamed up and turned against me. I separated myself from both of them and started hanging around one of my other cousins who is now my favorite. She tells it like it is and doesn't stab you in the back. We have a ton of fun together :heart:
I guess thats another good thing about a big family. If you don't want to hang around a certain member, you have plenty of others to talk to.
I love having a big family....even though they get on my nerves sometimes :lol:

TheEmpressofEvil
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-07-2012, 04:53 AM

@fireprincess: that's good that you still like them! some people I know also have big families and they don't like them. But yeah the hateful kind of drama isn't fun -_- i'd stay far away from that and you're right, it's much easier to with so many people to choose as hangout people.

@ikuto: awesome, huh? I loved it. I still can't believe I fell for it though. I'm losing my observation edge.. I should have realized it was April 1 and too good to be true! But t did lead to what I think is going to be a good and tasty treat.

anadentone
*^_^*

Old 04-07-2012, 04:57 AM

what do I look forward to for Easter? Jelly beans 8D cept the yucky black ones >.<

TheEmpressofEvil
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-07-2012, 04:59 AM

licorice?

I don't think I know anyone that likes licorice. I know I don't. its just such a strong taste.

I used to pick out all of the tutti fruity, watermelon and bubblegum jelly beans and save those for last since they were my favorite.

Are there any flavors you eat first or last?

Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa
is full of flavor

Old 04-07-2012, 05:02 AM

Quote:

@ikuto: awesome, huh? I loved it. I still can't believe I fell for it though. I'm losing my observation edge.. I should have realized it was April 1 and too good to be true! But t did lead to what I think is going to be a good and tasty treat.
It's pretty believable! Would be awesome if they did make them. :drool:
But yay for it leading to something better~

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 04-07-2012, 05:04 AM

Quote:
@fireprincess: that's good that you still like them! some people I know also have big families and they don't like them. But yeah the hateful kind of drama isn't fun -_- i'd stay far away from that and you're right, it's much easier to with so many people to choose as hangout people.

Yeah, and I'm sorry to hear your family doesn't talk :hug:

Creeps? I'd love to see them! I have heard of the game but I've never played it. They sound funny!

aphrodite remix
I am not an adventurer by choice...
Send a message via MSN to aphrodite remix

Old 04-07-2012, 05:06 AM

I'll be honest, I hate Creme Eggs... Never could get behind something that sugary.

Quote:
Paska bread - and lots of it

Quote:
Not really, unless Turkey and stuffing counts.

Quote:
We used to do egg hunts but to old for that. Now I go with my friend most years and her family to blessing of the baskets at her church. I'm not religious by any means but its cute seeing all the old ladies with their easter dinner in a bucket waiting to get blessed by a dude in a robe.

Quote:
Lots of food and wine

TheEmpressofEvil
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-07-2012, 05:10 AM

@Ikuto: I'm not sure they'd be better since it would be awesome to have mine craft peeps!

@fireprincess: The Minecraft Creeps It looked pretty convincing and fun.

@aphrodite remix: They are quite sweet. I know people that can't get over the look of them. They tend to be the same people that don't like chocolate covered cherries. the creme creeps them out. I've never had pasta breads but its probably very yummy. I tend to be a fan of breads in general. I can't get into wine. I've tried and have been invited to wine tastings but it still hasn't grown on me..

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 04-07-2012, 05:14 AM

Quote:
@Ikuto: I'm not sure they'd be better since it would be awesome to have mine craft peeps!

@fireprincess: The Minecraft Creeps It looked pretty convincing and fun.

@aphrodite remix: They are quite sweet. I know people that can't get over the look of them. They tend to be the same people that don't like chocolate covered cherries. the creme creeps them out. I've never had pasta breads but its probably very yummy. I tend to be a fan of breads in general. I can't get into wine. I've tried and have been invited to wine tastings but it still hasn't grown on me..
Hahaha! That's funny! The description is hilarious! "first batch had sulfur" :lol:

Ooooooh! I LOVE chocolate covered cherries!