Drexy4ever
Don't start nothin', won't be no...

Old 03-18-2012, 02:37 AM

This is a private RP between Drexy4ever and Bangerang. If you aren't either of those people, don't post on this.

Rosco Fischer

Sexuality: Straight

Lea Colleti

Sexuality: Bisexual

Last edited by Drexy4ever; 03-18-2012 at 02:46 AM..

Bangerang
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-20-2012, 07:52 PM

Riley Summers

Sexuality: Straight

Corin Masters

Sexuality: Bi-sexual

Drexy4ever

Old 03-20-2012, 09:28 PM

Rosco walked into the Chief's office skeptically. He'd never been called down there except for that one time when he'd been accused of eating all the snacks in the lobby. He sighed as he sat in one of the leather chairs that was in front of the Chief's desk.

"Officer Fischer, I've called you down here for a reason." The Chief began. Rosco sighed, ready to hear the news but almost not wanting to. Ever since Rosco had started at the precinct, he knew that the Chief just had it in for him, and that the only reason he kept him there was 'cause he was the best at gettin' people to "spill the beans". "Let's wait for Summers to get down here 'fore I tell you why. She's part of this too." the Chief said, a small smirk on his face. That scared Rosco into biting his thumb nail. What was it? Was he being fired? He hadn't done anything wrong. Only misplaced a squad car once. But he'd found that!

After another minute passed, with Rosco sitting in the leather chair biting his pinky nail and the Chief watching him with owl eyes, the Chief finally said, "Where is that woman? I don' called her 5 minutes ago! I'll do it again." and with that he pushed the intercom button on his phone. "Officer Summers. Git yer butt in my office. I have somethin' t' tell ya now and Fischer and I don't enjoy waitin' here." he said, laughing after he was done talking. Rosco smirked nervously, the anxiety making his skin feel tight. He could hear everything sharply, feel every morsel of dust in the air as it brushed his skin, and the little tickin' sounds the clock was making was drivin' him nuts. He was never one to be very patient, though. He'd always loved to hear the latest news, which was part of the reason he became a cop; it made him the first person to hear everything. But at this moment, he felt like he was completely out of the loop. And it was making him insane.

Bangerang
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-20-2012, 10:14 PM

Riley had been working on some paperwork that she had left from yesterday. She jumped at the sound of the chief's voice blading on her intercom. She clentched her fists tightly as she sighed. She got up and made her way, slowly, to his office. She couldn't help hut wonder what he wanted from her.

Riley thought of all the different things he could yell at her for. Her work place was messy, she was lazy, and she always took the last doughnut. But she did think he would yell at her about food.

Riley finally got to his office and opened the door. She closed the door after her and too a seat in front of he desk. She spotted Rosco in the other seat and wondered why they both were here. She had never worked with him before. We they going to be partners? Was she finally getting to get out of the precinct? She awaited, slightly eager, for her boss to start speaking.

Drexy4ever

Old 03-21-2012, 12:32 AM

"Nice of you to arrive, Summers. Alrighty, I'll just get this over with. I brought y'all here for a reason. You two are the youngest lookin' cops in the 'cinct. The only two that could ever pass fer highschool kids. And that's what I need ya for. See, there's this new drug circulatin' through these schools 'round here. We have zero information on it. That's where y'all come in. Y'all are gonna gon' in the highscool for these next two weeks as 'new students', get a sample of the drug, and bring it here. How does that sound?" the Chief asked. Rosco stared at him with an open mouth. "You want us to be... highschool kids?" he asked, showing no emotion. "Yeah. Thats basically the question." the Chief answered. "Chief, I dunno. I'm not good at highschool-""Not good at highscool? Highschool ain't a sport, dummy, it's a place! A place that you will be spendin' your next two weeks goin' to!" the Chief cut Rosco off. "Do I gotta actually go t' class?" Rosco asked. "Yeah. See, we need these kids t' think you two are actually their age. You ain't gotta go to every class, but maybe try and go t' three or four each day." the Chief answered. Rosco looked at Riley, then came up with another question.

"So do we get fake names? I always felt like I'm more of a Danny. Or maybe a John. I'm a good John, don'tcha think?" "No, you do not get fake names, Fischer. Just be highschoolers. That's all you gotta do. Now, Summers?" the Chief asked. Rosco frowned. He'd been on the choppin' block in highschool and all of his worst memories took place there. Billy Walters, the school's asshole, used to make fun of him in front of the senior girls, people laughed at him for bein' so clumsy, and he sucked at every subject including gym. Highschool wasn't somethin' a guy like Rosco wanted to relive. Actually, if he could, he'd probably burn his highschool memories. But that didn't matter now. Right now, a bunch of highschoolers were about to be busted, big time.

Bangerang
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-21-2012, 04:55 AM

Riley furrowed her eyes brows when they got their assignment. High schoolers? Riley hadn't been really popular in school. Yeah she developed early but she was always slightly awkward. It confused her but she understood. She was kind of excited to see high school again. She was actually very smart in school, but it didn't mean she wanted to go back.

"I hated high school. Kids are mean. What if we don't blend in? Will the teachers know who we really are?" She said softly as she fiddled with her hands. It was a nervous habit of hers. She hated that too. It was mostly her thumbs twiddling around each other. They spun so fast they slightly blurred.

Riley thought of her days in high school. She wore sweaters all the time. She let more of herself come through when she graduated. She got a job here at the precinct only a year ago. She was good at what she did, with the laziness. She could never see herself a cop when she was younger. Everything changed when she graduated. Her parents had threatened to kick her out if she didn't get a job. She ended up moving out soon after getting this job. And now the Chief wanted them to go back to high school. Oh what fresh hell was this?

Last edited by Bangerang; 03-21-2012 at 05:05 AM..

Drexy4ever

Old 03-22-2012, 10:30 PM

"The teachers will not know, so ya gotta act like your just a plain student." the Chief said to Officer Summers. He turned back to Rosco. "So, son. You ready to be young again? Summers, you?" he asked with full interest. "Yeah. I'll do it. Where do I report?" Rosco asked excitedly. "21 Jump Street. You go in there, and Officer Burns'll give you a few pointers and such. He's the one who'll give you each one start outfit so you can look the part on your first day. After that, ya gotta git yer own clothes." the Chief said. "Y'all go there tomorrow mornin' instead of comin' down t' the 'cinct." he finished. Rosco looked over at Riley, too excited for words.

Rosco figured that if he'd get to go to highschool again, he could change his new experience! He could become popular, he could be at all the parties, get all the girls that made other guys jealous. Well, not really, because if he did date any highschool chicks he'd get arrested. But other than that, it was a good time! He stood and thanked the Chief for the news, then exited the office, almost unable to wait for tomorrow.

Bangerang
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-23-2012, 02:54 AM

Riley nodded and got up. She went back to her desk not really wanting to go back to school. This was going to be lame. Riley had hated high school. She flipped through her papers and sighed. Her mind was completely on the idea of going back to school. She moved her strawberry blonde hair to one side of her face.

Riley set the papers down and got up, going to the bathroom. She washed her face and looked at herself. She wore no make up now a days. Now she would have to somewhat impress a bunch of smart mouthed high schoolers that think they are invincible and think they can't be touched. Their only worry was their boyfriends cheating on them. Now she had to blend in and find this drug.

Riley went to the break room and poured some coffee. She made her way back to her desk and sat down. She leaned back in her chair and sipped on some coffee. She closed her eyes softly as she thought about what good could come of this other than getting the new drug sample. She kind of wondered what it did. They knew nothing about it. Riley had hung out with the wrong crowd, doing drugs most of the time. She stopped years ago but she still got the urge from time to time. She wondered why Rosco was so excited to go back to school.

Drexy4ever

Old 03-24-2012, 02:15 AM

(Won't be on lately because of spring break. I'll be back most likely by Sunday)

"Hello. My name is Officer Burns. And for the rest of today, I'll be teachin' you every teenaged fad you can think of." Officer Burns said to the small group in front of him. Rosco raised his hand. "Yes, Fischer?" Officer Burns asked. "Well, I was wonderin', if you know every teenage fad there is then why don't you know about that new drug?" he asked. Officer Burns rolled his eyes. "Anyways, between today you'll be given a series of lessons on the words that high schoolers use, the clothes they wear, and the things they like to do. Alright, we're gonna get right to the point and start." Officer Burns said, beginning to pick up different items and explaining their use. Amongst the pile were an iPod, a miniature skateboard, and a bundle of school ID's for the cops. Officer Burns handed them out.

"Lose your ID, you lose your badge. Well, not really, but it sounds catchy. But forreal, guys, don't lose your ID's." Officer Burns said. Rosco shoved his in his pocket. "Also, while you are on this mission, you are to make sure there is a minimum amount of illegal activity going on between the high school kids. You got that?" Officer Burns asked. "Yes." everyone said in unison. "Good. Then we can continue." Burns said, going on to the subject of grades. Rosco looked at the other cops. Besides himself, there were only 4. That was probably enough to be able to get the drug. It had to be, or they were screwed out of a bonus check.

Bangerang
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-24-2012, 01:26 PM

Riley had joined the others soon after her paperwork was finished. She had to get those done because that was her job. She was the one that filed the paperwork, so this mission was very rare for her. She never got to leave the precinct. She furrowed her eye brows at the picture they choose for school id card. Of course it looked like this, all school pictures were bad.

Riley was not excited about this mission, and it showed. During the training she picked up the teen lingo pretty well. Of course she knew how to work an iPod, she had one. She ran a hand through her hair as she started to look at the outfit she would be wearing on the first day of school. It was a short dark green and black plaid skirt with a tight black button up top and slim black heels. The skirt was slightly too short and the top was slightly too small.
"I am NOT wearing this. Y'all are crazy if you think I'm wearing this." She said knowing that they barely ever changed their mind about things. She knew that she would end up wearing it. She just didn't think it was proper to wear, then again the girls now a days did wear, what looked like, less. At least they didn't pick her undergarments. She had a feeling they would give her nothing but floss for undies.

Drexy4ever

Old 04-11-2012, 10:28 PM

Rosco examined his clothes. They looked like the stuff he usually wore outside of work. There was a sky blue DC shirt, a pair of baggy dark-wash jeans, a navy New York cap, and a pair of DC sneakers. He turned at the sound of a high pitched voice. It was Riley saying she didn't want to dress in the hot-chick clothes that were given to her. Rosco turned back to his outfit and smiled, knowing that being in high school this time around would be easy. He had more to work with than he'd had before. In the nineties, the coolest piece of man-jewlery he had was a Green Lantern ring he'd gotten out of a cereal box. Now he had gold chains and a cool cellphone. This was gonna be a piece of cake.

"I hope you all like your outfits. I know most of you don't but hope is hope." Officer Burns said to the other complaints that followed Riley's. "Movin' on! It's time for the slang update. Without slang, you'll seem all stiff, and you'll never get anywhere as a stiff. So, I've printed out sheets with the different words of today on them next to what they mean. Take a look. I'ma go smoke a cigerette outside. Ya'll study 'em and we'll go over 'em when I get back. Officer Burns said, handing out the sheets then walking outside. Rosco studied his intently.

Words To Know

Fail: To fail at something.
Shizit: Used instead of the word shit.
Sketchy: It means awesome.
Buzzin': It means something is cool.
Boom shorts: Used instead of saying 'short shorts'.
Mack: Used instead of 'make out'.
Tweek: It means that someone or something is confused/confusing.
Pulled an O: It means someone did something amazing.
Shit-whip: It means that someone fell flat on their face extremely fast.
Triphlin': It means something is unbelievably stupid or saddening.
Tail out: It means to give out sex.
Bumbodimity: It means something is sexy lookin'.
Magnetic: It means that something is cool.

Rosco read the list over, realizing he'd only really known of about 3 of the words. Officer Burns walked back into the room shortly with a cellphone in his hand.

"Alright, guys. Sorry for takin' so long. That was the Chief. He decided he wants to give out partners to all of you so you all can work in teams. I had to write 'em all down on my hand. You ready for this? Okay, uhmmm, Let's see, Cassidy, you go with Demoin. Roberts, you go with Wallace. Calhoun, you go with Morgan. Summers, you go with Fischer. Alright, pair up, everyone." Officer Burns said. Rosco picked up his things and walked over to her, unsure of what 'plan' Officer Burns was talking about.

Last edited by Drexy4ever; 04-11-2012 at 10:33 PM..

Bangerang
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-12-2012, 02:24 AM

Riley sighed as she took a seat with her clothes in her lap. She shook her head softly as she looked over the list of words. Most of these were completely idiotic. She might have to wear this skimpy outfit but she will not talk like an illiterate child. Now they had to do this in teams. She looked at Rosco as he pulled up a chair next to her. "How stupid is this? All just to find a new drug. We don't know anything about it. We don't even know the highs of the drug." She said as she crossed her arms over her chest. Though she would do her job to the best of her intent. Anything to get from behind the desk. Even though she would be put in a smaller one.

Drexy4ever

Old 04-12-2012, 03:00 AM

Rosco looked back at his list. Riley was right. Alot of the words were very stupid. But they were stupid in an interesting way. "Truthfully, I can't wait to use these words. They sound fun. Like Bumdomity! I mean, Bumbodimity. Have you ever heard a word like that? That's awesome. And shit-whip? You ever heard of a shit-whip? Amazing how creative people are these days." Rosco laughed excitedly. His mind raced as he went back through the list. How could one not be excited to use words like sketchy and tweek? Those were cool!

Rosco looked at the hat which sat in his lap. The white NY on his cap really popped agains the navy blue. He'd never been excited about clothes in his life but he couldn't wait to get to wear it. "I can't wait for this. I've always regretted my highschool years, now I get to change 'em up. Could you believe I was fat in highschool? Yeah, I was a chubby kid. You could never tell, now, but I was like a big marshmallow back then." he said, slightly frowning at the memories. And all of a sudden, he was transported back to a student-filled hallway and he was in his yellow and red striped tee that made him look especially fat, and he was struggling with his locker.

"What's up, Fatboy?" a voice behind fat-Rosco asked. Turning away from his now-opened locker, Rosco twitched at the sight of Mathew Rogers, the biggest jerk in the whole 11th grade. "N-nothin'." he stuttered. "I saw you talkin' to Tonya Liardi yesterday. You know she's never gonna go out with you. You're just a nerdy fat-ass who can't keep his self outta Burger King." Matt said, punching Rosco in the stomach, slamming the boy's locker shut, and laughing as he walked away. Rosco grabbed his stomach with one hand and used the other hand to try unlocking his locker again. Then he was transported back to the present time, where he was a slim adult with anger-issues. Blinking, Rosco sighed and put the cap onto his head, ready for tomorrow.

Bangerang
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-13-2012, 08:03 PM

Riley looked at the other. She could see the other as the fat kid in school. Of course she would never admit that and hurt the others feelings. Riley thought back to when she was in high school. She had been a loner. No one seemed to mess with her though. "I was the loner in the back of the classroom but I somehow got great grades. I didn't have many friends. She said calmly as she looked back at the list.

Riley wondered what this time at school would be like. She looked at the outfit. She smiled a soft smile. Of course it was clear what they wanted her to do. She was to blend in with the popular crowd. She did take drama in high school. She could do it. It wasn't going to be easy but she could pull it off...somehow. Right?