Ri'Staraa
Hunger makes a thief of any man.
Send a message via Yahoo to Ri'Staraa

Old 11-04-2014, 09:08 PM

That ominous dark count-down clock up there makes me antsy. I've got a lot of taters to earn so I can dress this mule up in style. Hang out with me while I reach my goal? Of course, I'll help you reach yours, too.

I'll do some free avatar art for random people who hang out with me (though it won't be delivered until tomorrow, most likely... I gotta make the most of my time during what's left of this event!)

My main account is Kasumi Ocada and you might see some of my art by poking around in my posts there....

I'll likely be posting in character as Ri from here on out (blue writing) and I encourage you to bring your own RP characters in to interact with him.

Last edited by Ri'Staraa; 11-04-2014 at 09:32 PM..

Ri'Staraa
Hunger makes a thief of any man.
Send a message via Yahoo to Ri'Staraa

Old 11-04-2014, 09:08 PM

Ri'Staraa strode into the event in its late hours. Even though the population was slowly thinning, Menewsha was still pumping with excitement from all of the tricks and treats that the Holiday had to offer. He'd never been one to participate in such high-strung revelry, but there was a comfortable level of anonymity that the prerequisite costumes offered. For an assassin and thief, such things had their place...

He leaned against a lamppost, and enjoyed the deepening gloom that the Autumn season offered, even if his body was not used to the temperate area's cold. He was from a vast country of heat and sand, masked maidens and shady dealings. Even though the people of Menewsha were kind and friendly, he'd always be skeptical of anyone he met. It was simply the way he was raised.

Last edited by Ri'Staraa; 11-04-2014 at 09:20 PM..