finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-20-2014, 04:43 PM

"Well I suppose it's my own fault for not accepting other young lords." The king sighed. "As long as she is happy and you can make as King." He shrugged

maidenroseheart
Can I please come down? ~Simple ...

Old 05-20-2014, 05:07 PM

Bowing, he quietly left. Lord McCarthy planned to take over the kingdom for himself. But if there was another way to split the people, maybe he could find a way to change things.

Derrick watched him from the shadows, making sure all parties involved were retired to bed before he went to report to his boss. Then he went to bed himself.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-21-2014, 02:08 AM

Erik woke early the next morning and prepared for the day going to relieve the guard outside of Princess Athena's room. He nodded to the maid that tended to the princess.

Athena was already up when Ginger came to wake her. She let the older woman dress her and brush her hair before she set off to breakfast with Erik close behind.

maidenroseheart

Old 05-21-2014, 03:09 AM

Derrick stood in the dining hall, quietly ready to help serve anyone who might wish it. He felt a sense of warmth when Athena entered. She outshone all the ladies there easily in his eyes.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-22-2014, 11:24 PM

Athena smiled at her parents " Good morning mamma good morning papa." " Good morning." they smiled back " My dear I have fantastic news." the king squeezed her hand " Oh?" Athena frowned softly " Lord Stan wish's to seek your hand in marriage." He grinned while her mouth popped open. " It's a lot to think on so don't answer right away." her mother advised.

maidenroseheart

Old 05-23-2014, 01:51 AM

Derrick felt his insides twist. It was all he could do to keep calm.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-23-2014, 02:00 AM

"I'll think about it mother." Athena stared at her breakfast " I'm not feeling very hungry excuse me." she got up and walked from the room once out of sight she ran to her room. She tore her hair out of it's bun and began to pace a mixture of annoyed and relieved.

Erik sighed and followed the princess at a safe distance knowing she wouldn't want to hear his words of advice or anyone else's right know.

maidenroseheart

Old 05-24-2014, 09:59 AM

Derrick's heart followed hers as she left the room. Standing stoically, he continued to poor drinks at the breakfast table when someone wanted something.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-24-2014, 09:53 PM

Athena eventually reemerged blinking when she saw the knight from the other day instead of Erik figuring he was out protect the city she headed to her father. " Papa." He looked up from his paperwork and smiled at her. " Yes my love." " I would like to except Lord Stan's proposal but I would like more time to get to know him." Athena swallowed the lump in her throat. " Of course my dear...fetch the young lord so we can tell him your arrangement." the king smiled.

Erik sat on the road into town watching the people go by letting his horse rest in the shade of a large tree. Though it was daylight and hot he didn't want anything else to happen on his watch.

maidenroseheart

Old 06-02-2014, 09:41 PM

Derrick followed Stan as a page led them to the King's study. Derrick carried a tray of glasses and a bottle of wine, just in case it was needed. As they entered, Derrick quietly moved to place the tray on a side table and then to stand ready to serve at the back wall. Stan reached the middle of the room, bowed to the King and then to the Princess. "Your highness. My lady. How may I serve?"

In town, Tracy smoothed her hair back. The herbalist shop had been full of gossiping guests already this morning. Each with tales of the happenings of last night. Those who worked at the castle or had friends and family there told of the assassination attempt on Princess Athena and on the rumors circulating castle. Those who lived on farms or worked in the woods told of the patrols, thieving of carriages, and the person that was almost caught. Tracy was rather amused by some of the more wild tales. None spoke of a woman thankfully. She would have to be more careful though.

It was nearing lunchtime and she was rather hungry. Closing the shop, she picked up her picnic basket and headed on the road out of town hoping to find a good place where less chatty and less gossipy people resided.

Last edited by maidenroseheart; 06-03-2014 at 03:11 PM..

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 06-03-2014, 02:48 AM

((wait Erik is on the road how can he be in the castle?))

maidenroseheart

Old 06-03-2014, 03:11 PM

((I apologize, I meant Stan))

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 06-04-2014, 02:30 AM

((Ok))

"My daughter has agreed to let you seek her hand in marriage but she would like to get to know you better." The king winked at Athena " If that's alright with you my lord." Athena smiled gentle at Stan.

Erik sighed hopping down from his horse he walked the path looking for any clues that might lead him to the criminal that had been stealing from people.

maidenroseheart

Old 06-06-2014, 02:15 PM

Stan bowed over Athena's hand before raising it to his lips, "I only want to make you happy my Princess."

Tracy soon reached the side path that led to the waterfall, apple orchard, and the hide out. Though the hide out was compromised since the knights found it. She walked to the waterfall and sat down, placing out the picnic. It was an amusing thought though. In order to have found that hideout, the knights, in all their armor, would have had to climb trees to reach the cave edge up on the high cliff. If any of them had fallen, broken bones and most likely death would have followed. How had they found it. She frowned. Dogs couldn't have followed her scent because she had been in the trees. Had she been spied on unknowingly?

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 06-06-2014, 11:45 PM

Erik frowned at the girl from the other day and followed her keeping a safe distance away.

Athena smiled at him " Thank you more lord shall we have a picnic today?"

maidenroseheart

Old 06-10-2014, 12:46 AM

Stan smiled, "That is a lovely idea. Princess, you have thought upon an excellent idea." Turning, he motioned to Derrick, "We require a picnic basket and chaperone. Please arrange it."

Setting out the items carefully, Tracy leaned back and let the sun shine down on her. It was pleasant out here. Reaching out and helping herself to fruit, she enjoyed their flavors.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 06-10-2014, 02:24 AM

Athena stood. " Please excuse me while I change." she curtsied and headed to her room were she put on something more for sitting outside in the sun as well as a parasol.

Erik watched her from a safe distance frowning softly wondering what she could be up to.

maidenroseheart

Old 06-10-2014, 05:10 PM

Derrick went to the kitchens and had a basket prepared. Then carrying it out front, he sent for a stable boy to hook up a carriage. When the carriage came around, he securely fastened the basket on back and then took the driver's seat.

Stan walked outside, and upon seeing the carriage, strolled up to it. Settling a hat on his head, he waited beside it to help Athena up when she arrived.

She liked picnics but couldn't seem to enjoy herself. With her stolen spoils all gone, costume destroyed, and hidden cave no longer hidden, she was going to need a new plan. Moving on to eating bread and cheese, she mused over that for a few moments. New hideout for starters. She could look later when she went to look for herbs for her shop.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 06-11-2014, 02:26 AM

Athena arrived with a maid behind her carry the parasol over her head. " Shall we my lord?" she offered her hand smiling softly. " I hope you do not mind my maid coming with me as well."

maidenroseheart

Old 06-11-2014, 02:34 PM

"Not at all," he replied, taking her hand to kiss before helping her up. He then helped the maid up beside Derrick so that he could have the seat beside Athena. "Well Princess, where to?"

Lunch for her was over. A villager didn't have a lot of free time. Packing up the picnic, she headed back towards town.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 06-12-2014, 11:24 PM

"The ocean perhaps?" Athena blushed. " I've never seen it before." The maid chuckled " Oh no my lord I must supervise you two." she at next to Athena " I'm not here though." she pulled out something to sew.

Erik followed her out with a shrug.

maidenroseheart

Old 06-13-2014, 01:27 AM

Stan looked momentarily surprised. He wasn't allowed to sit beside Athena? Sighing, he climbed up in the front seat with Derrick. Derrick started driving for the gate. Stan said cheerfully over his shoulder at Athena, who sat on the passenger bench, "You will like the ocean. It is a gorgeous view." They headed out the gate and on the road towards the ocean bluffs.

Reaching the village, Tracy headed to her shop and opened it back up. Then she proceeded to sweep and dust.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 06-13-2014, 10:32 PM

Erik stayed on the kings road patrolling till he got tired and hungry. He dragged himself and his horse back and collapsed on to the hay.

The maid clucked softly " There is a bench across from the princess." she was smiling into her needle work. " The carriage is big enough." Athena chuckled softly behind her hand faking a yawn to hide it.