Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-22-2014, 09:43 PM

Leon is a servant and has been with the current king since they were both five. The current kings father father had found Leon when he was five and had taken him in and raised him with his son. Through all the years the current king and Leon had grown closer and closer. Till one day Leon realized he was deeply in love. But nobody knows this, as it would be disastrous if they did. At this time Leon is getting the kings breakfast together. Once it is together he heads to the kings rooms.

Bellinda:

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via Yahoo to Bellinda

Old 06-23-2014, 02:08 AM

He had been up all night working on the paper work. So he was still sound asleep since he went to bed late. Richard had not been king for very long, his father had died from his illness a few months ago, and left the throne to him afterwards. Now that he was king, he had a long lists of things to do over the past few months. Richard wanted to be a very good ruler to his people and the kingdom but it was already hard.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-23-2014, 03:12 AM

Leon quietly walks into the room. He sees the king is still asleep. He silent sets down the tray on the desk and leaves a not saying that if it has gotten cold he will make the king a new one. The former king had made sure he knew how to read and write, and for that Leon was grateful. He watches the Richard sleep for awhile longer before heading back to the kitchen to eat his breakfast.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-23-2014, 04:21 PM

After a while, he finally wakes up to the smell of the breakfast. Richard sits up out of bed, brushing his long blond hair out from his face. Stretching and yawning, he looks over at the table, seeing the breakfast left for him from his servant. Once he was fully awake, he got out bed and place his robe on before walking over to the table. Richard would start to eat when his door opens up, "King Richard!! Finally you are up!! You have a full work load..." his advisor comes storming in.

Richard sighs deeply looking over at his advisor and looks back over at his food. It was ignoring how he comes in like that. Most importantly how they keep pressuring him about getting married so he could have a heir. He surely didn't want to get married at lease not to a girl anyway. No one knew that he was already in love with someone else but instead of an she it was a he. "Dante please....I will get there soon as I finish my breakfast....now please leave now.." the king says, while he begans to eat the food that Leon brought him. His advisor knew not to agrue with his king so he leaves the room.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-23-2014, 04:27 PM

Leon has finished his breakfast and he heads back to help get the king ready for his day. He steps in to the room silently and smiles when he sees that Richard is up and eating. "I hope everything is to your liking." He says softly. He knows that Dante, the kings adviser always comes into a room bellowing. He also knows how much this bugs Richard so he always comes in quietly and speaks softly.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-23-2014, 08:39 PM

Richard looks up once he heard Leon entered. He nods, smiling lightly at him, saying, "Yes everything is very delious, Leon." He sets his fork down in his plate and leans back in his seat. "I hope Lord Dante didn't run you over when he left. He seem to be his usual self this morning." sighs deeply, looking away toward the window. "I'm not sure why my father had let him to be his advisor when he was still alive....." pauses. He closes his eyes and rests his head against the back of the chair. Even thought it's been two months ago, Richard still was taking the death of his father hard. He had lost his mother when he was a child so he knew they was together again. Hopefully happy together.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-23-2014, 09:11 PM

"I miss him too." Leon says softly. "He was the only father I knew." His heart had broken when the Richards father had died. And he hadn't been able to grieve with Richard and that had hurt him almost as much as loosing the former king. A few tears slide down his cheeks.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-23-2014, 10:40 PM

Richard stands up from the table and walks over to the window. He looks out below seeing the tomb that held both of his parents within. "Yea..but at lease they are together again watching over the kingdom," he says, turning around looking at Leon. The king notice some tears rolling down his servant's face. Richard walks over to the table, grabs a napkin and walks over to Leon. Then he reaches up and wipes his tears away from his face.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-24-2014, 12:20 AM

Leon leans into the touch a bit. He puts his arms around his friend and just lays his head on his chest. He doesn't know why he has done this but it is done now. Maybe Richard will put his arms around him? No, that would be to much to hope for. He takes several deep breaths to try and calm down. While he was taking these deep breaths he notices Richards scent. This helps him to calm down even more.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-24-2014, 09:50 PM

Richard blinks watching Leon hugging him. He wanted to hug him back but who knows if his advisor would walk back in. "Uhmm Leon....I need to get ready..." says pulls back. In reality, he wanted to hug him back tightly but it would look bad for the both of them. Richard brushes some of his hair out of his face and heads to the bathroom to wash up.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-24-2014, 11:29 PM

Leon bites back a whimper that threatens to escape him. "Forgive me." He says with a bow. Of course Richard wouldn't want to hug him. "Is there anything you need me to do to help?" He asks a small shake to his voice.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-29-2014, 01:18 AM

Richard removes his robe and his night clothes. He knew Leon had already ran his water so the bath water was till warm. He slowly slides into the water and relaxes against the back of the tub. "Just do what you usual do, Leon." Richard wish things was different and it wouldn't be so hard for the both of them. There had been times, he wish he had a sibling or something. He would gladly give up his title for Leon but that was just a dream.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-29-2014, 01:51 AM

"Yes your majesty." HE says his voice catching a bit. He has to get his emotions under control. He goes and gets out the outfit that Richard will wear and lays it out. His fingers run down the fabric. So much nicer then he'll ever have. He then takes the tray from breakfast and heads back to the kitchen.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-04-2014, 10:38 AM

After a while, he finish with his bath and gets out of the tub carefully. He grabs the towel and drys himself off, before he walks out of the bathroom. He sighs deeply not seeing Leon there but he knew there wasn't much to do. He so wanted to tell his feelings for him to Leon but it was hard. Richard walks over to the bed and starts putting on his clothes.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 07-04-2014, 01:06 PM

Leon comes back in. "I am sorry I wasn't here when you were done with your bath." He says as he goes and starts helping Richard into his outfit. Amazingly his hands are very steady.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-14-2014, 02:52 AM

Richard looks over at Leon and chuckles lightly, "No, it's alright, Leon" He lets Leon help out with the rest of the outifit. Richard grabs Leon's hand once he was finish, "Leon...I..." looking at his servant, "I'm happy you have been there at my side, since my father's death. I think you most of all helped me thru out all of this," he says softly. Richard lift his hand up and kisses it gently on the back of it.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 07-14-2014, 03:08 AM

Leon blushes deeply as the back of his hand is kissed. "I am glad I could be of help your majesty." Does Richard realize what that simple kiss is doing to him? His heart is all a flutter.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-25-2014, 01:48 AM

Richard smiles lightly and nods, letting go of his hand. "Come on I hate to keep them waiting..." says while he finishes up getting ready. Like putting on some of his jewelry and his circlet. He stretches a little and heads out of his room and heads to the throne room.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 07-25-2014, 03:54 AM

Leon follows at a respectful distance behind the King. He wishes with all his heart that Richard wasn't an only child. That there would be another to take the throne. But he knows there isn't and even if there was Richard is the best thing for this kingdom and why would he give up his role as king for a lowly servant. He pushes these thoughts aside as they enter the throne room.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-26-2014, 10:32 AM

Richard's advisor looks over finally relief to see the king walking into the throne room. "Finally, you have arrive. We need to go over the plans for tomarrows ball for you." he would say. Richard stops and stares at his advisor, "Seriously?! We are still going on with that." He didn't want to have the ball happening at all. Richard rubs the back of his neck looking over at Leon for an moment. He heads over and sits down into his throne. "It's a must m'lord. You need to find a wife so this kingdom can have an heir," he says then.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 07-26-2014, 03:37 PM

Leon takes his place behind the throne on Richards right side. Not for the first time does he wish to be female so he could give him an heir. He wouldn't even care if Richard loved him. Though he was sure if he was female Richard would love him. Right now he isn't sure at all how Richard feels about him.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-29-2014, 12:21 AM

The advisor would explain all the details as the ball room was getting set up as they speak. After a while, Richard had enough and excuses himself. He grabs Leon and drags him out of the room. The king had a plan and he just hope Leon would agree with it. Walking up to his studies and pulls him into the room. Of course, he knew Leon would be confused about what was happen since it was out of the blue.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 07-29-2014, 03:03 AM

Leon gasps a bit as Richard grabs him and drags him. But he follows the best he can. "My king is something wrong?" He asks a bit out of breath as they get to his study. Though if he weregoing to be honest with himself he was filling a bit of a thrill at being dragged off.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-04-2014, 02:00 AM

Richard closes the door behind them. He still had a hold on his servant's hand. This was out of the blue for him so he really didn't think anything yet quite yet. Richard sighs deeply, he looks over at him and says. "Oh sorry...I just couldn't remain in that room for much longer." He hated when they had to push him into something he didn't want to do.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 08-04-2014, 02:55 AM

"That's alright. I don't mind." Leon says with a small smile. He hesitates a moment before leaning up and kissing Richard softly. He knows he is taking a huge risk doing this.