Fauxreal
Fauxreal!

Old 06-01-2009, 02:08 PM

Well - I subscribe to threads so I can find them easier - if not I would have lost my Marketplace thread a long time ago! *lolz*!

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 06-01-2009, 03:12 PM

@ Elektra • XDDD! Yeah on Ava they are called Limited Edition Items (aka Contribution Items) my bad! :P! Although I will try for those items one day too {:

XDDD I agree. "I'm going to accentuate to get myself some crack" it would be awesome :P
This months LEI's are pretty~ I'm more a fan of the Blind Justice. I want to try to make an avatar with it...but what if I need more commons! Nuuuu xD

Nope makes my neck feel funny xD -- and yep! I spent a year there :D It was fantastic! I would love to visit Europe as well [:

Heehee I would never do that -- although I have to admit, it would be funny XDDD;

I agree XD Yay for crack!!

@ Nonicaeks • Yep! I am queeeeen. Actually I cheat. I put it on level 8 and get three tetris and then that's the max amount of points XD; HAHA I SENT IT BACK I WINS.

@ Faux • That is brilliant @__@! I added those CI's for you :)!

Fauxreal
Fauxreal!

Old 06-02-2009, 10:37 PM

I know! I want to go work with them after I Tetris! <3

Anoni
is a cool kid.

Old 06-02-2009, 11:46 PM

I do the same! Sorta. XD I set it to level 10 and do two to three tetrises. It's funny.. level 10 seemed so insane at the beginning, but now it seems slow. XD

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 06-03-2009, 02:41 AM

@ Faux -- LOOKIN' GOOD. ;D

@ Noni -- Haha I know what you mean!!! And it's funny because some days I kill the tetris and am done SOOO fast, and then other days I can even get one tetris XDD; And it takes me forever LOL

Last edited by R a n d e h; 06-03-2009 at 04:02 AM..

Facade
Ticking Time Bomb of Titillation

Old 06-03-2009, 04:20 AM

Randeh, your glasses are on backwards. ;)
xD;

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 06-03-2009, 05:01 AM

XDD I know it's rockin' :D

I think I'm done with this scandalous avatar, for now ;D

Facade
Ticking Time Bomb of Titillation

Old 06-03-2009, 05:21 AM

o:!
I love it! It's beautiful. :>
Just like me. How'd you know?! ;D
Seriously dahling, I envy your skeelz. <3~

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 06-03-2009, 07:36 PM

XDDD ILUUU!
I just said "FACADE" and bam the avatar came into view and helped me create an orgasmic avatar!

Fauxreal
Fauxreal!

Old 06-03-2009, 08:03 PM

It's the furry episode on CSI - Fur and Loathing in Las Vaegas. I love CSI - maybe I'll try for a furry avatar! :yumeh:

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 06-04-2009, 03:45 PM

The furry episode? LOL I didn't know there was such a category!

Fauxreal
Fauxreal!

Old 06-04-2009, 04:38 PM

Yup! People dressed up like animals - ((reminds me of Jonneh!)) I gotta work on my version to out shine him!

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 06-04-2009, 04:40 PM

OH WAIT. The like animal orgy episode?!?! XDDD

Fauxreal
Fauxreal!

Old 06-04-2009, 04:44 PM

Hey! There was ALSO murder... *sheesh* You can't like it's all fun and games!... wait a second... IT IS!

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 06-04-2009, 05:08 PM

LOLOLOL!!!

YEAH I saw that episode! At least I think..turns out that it was a hunter who shot the guy because he thought he was a real animal or something? I can't remember XD But that's what I think I remember hahahaaha;

Fauxreal
Fauxreal!

Old 06-04-2009, 05:58 PM

Yup - you are right! I told Travis, after I watched that episode, no more running around in your fursuit - in the forest! He didn't start crying... he took it like a... man in an animal suit.
:lol:

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 06-05-2009, 05:16 AM

LMFAO. XD I love you two!

Craig and I are thinking more and more about Florida and me trying to get into Disney~
He currently works at Auburn Industrial (my dad is the Safety Manager so he got him a job) and they have a location out in Florida! So we'd be able to both go and have a job XD;

~~xXEl3KtRaXx~~
Bring me the head of the Disco K...
Send a message via MSN to ~~xXEl3KtRaXx~~

Old 06-05-2009, 05:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R a n d e h View Post
@ Elektra • XDDD! Yeah on Ava they are called Limited Edition Items (aka Contribution Items) my bad! :P! Although I will try for those items one day too {:

XDDD I agree. "I'm going to accentuate to get myself some crack" it would be awesome :P
This months LEI's are pretty~ I'm more a fan of the Blind Justice. I want to try to make an avatar with it...but what if I need more commons! Nuuuu xD

Nope makes my neck feel funny xD -- and yep! I spent a year there :D It was fantastic! I would love to visit Europe as well [:

Heehee I would never do that -- although I have to admit, it would be funny XDDD;

I agree XD Yay for crack!!
ahh I see ava as in avarica?

lol awesome catch phase...I can see that being on mene's front page "come sign up and shop to get yourself some crack" xD

the blind justice is totally awesome, I don't like the imp...he's to impy for my liking xD
I need more commons to make an avatar with it...I told myself I wouldn't go and make any more MAC's until I've finished the ones I already have...so I went and made another MAC :gonk:
just too addicting...I need to go into re-hab.

ahh fair enough, I personally like button up shirts with a collar...or you know...just my bra, but at time they get rather annoying

it would be funny, if i wasn't the person getting all the PM's

Crack makes the pixel world go round.

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 06-05-2009, 05:33 AM

Yep Avaricia :);

LMAO XD It would work -- really! Just wouldn't be the membership any avatar site would want XDDD;

I agree with this months CI's. The Blind Justice is VERY lovely -- the imp is wonderfully pixeled, but it's not the type of item I ever use XD; I got them anyways though :P XDDD Don't worry I did the same thing! And now I'm updating the MAC for myself and attempting to learn enough about it to put in the new bases ♥♥

We should start up a re-mac-hab clinic :D

Ouulalala scandalous! I'm more of a tanks and jeans type of girl 8]

XDDD What would make it even more funny is if we THOUGHT we were sending them to you but I gave everyone the wrong SN -- oh that laughing that would happen XDDD;

XD It does~

~~xXEl3KtRaXx~~

Old 06-05-2009, 06:00 AM

ahhh, I think I have an account there...I think
I'm not 100% sure though

but still it'll attract users xD

The imp in my opinion just looks extremely bulky like the leon and tigra
ohh I was updating my MAC but getting all the back images is a bitch

ohh we should Re-MAC-Re-hab...it would be a hit with everyone who's on a quest

I like pretty skirts and dresses, usually more vintage styled dresses

hahaha that would be funny if that happened cause then there'd be some stranger all like
"why am I getting so many PM's from people I don't know"

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 06-06-2009, 12:23 AM

:) Well if you do that's a good thing, a lot of changes coming this summer so I'd hold on to that account if I were you ;)

It totally would XD in fact it would attract the media too! "So many kids turning to crack -- just not the illegal kind" XDD

Yeah back images are annoying to get, but what I really want to get to is the eyes/skin etc...I'm trying to figure that out XD failing, but trying LOLOL;

XDD It so would, they'd have to make a whole forum section for it XD We could charge commons to satisfy our addiction and help rid them of theirs! :D:D:D

Ouuu vintage is hottt. I used to be very bohemian...but over the past couple of years I'm more a jeans and tank. All my old clothing just sits there XD;

heehee!

~~xXEl3KtRaXx~~

Old 06-06-2009, 01:52 AM

would you be able to link me to the site Via PM

and the media would be all like "What would cause a child to spend so much time and money on a thing known as crack, magazines, teen pressure, peers..no its none of these. Its an avatar community on the interenet knows as menewsha.
and the crack is the term used for common pixels bought in the shops."

I wouldn't mind getting all the other bases, eyes and hair on my MAC.

yes a whole forum dedicated to re-mac-re-ha...and I like how your thinking...why do work when other can do yours for you and you still reap all the benefits xD

vintage is hot in summer...caun't say it goes down to well in winter though xD
bohemian, thats a word I've only heard in the Queen song "bohemian Raphsidy"
what's it mean xD

Fauxreal
Fauxreal!

Old 06-06-2009, 07:42 PM

You guys are making me think of a "trade" thread... but I guess one could just do that in the marketplace. *shrug* I like keeping my items anyway! *horde horde horde!*

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 06-07-2009, 05:58 AM

@ Elektra • *sends PM* XD
XDDD It would be AWESOME! I can see the news now -- it would go down in history as the crack-butnotreally epidemic. xDDD

When I figure it out and update it, I'll make a downloadable copy for everyone [:
EXACTLY! And I mean even though they would be doing the work for us, we would technically be helping them at the same time! It's win win for us and them! :D:D:D We will need to contact the admin for this -- *gigglesnort* XD JKJK

Most people call Bohemian -- hippy :P
Vintage is supppper hot. But you're right -- not so much in the winter. I love winter because you can dress up, but you always have to dress over top of that with winter outdoor clothing, so that sucks. And since it gets to like -3O Celsius here...you have to dress up xD

@ Fauxlovee • LOL Hording is the way to go Faux :D:D:D

Fauxreal
Fauxreal!

Old 06-07-2009, 02:51 PM

I'm thinking of rewriting - "she's a maniac" but instead "she's a MACniac". I thing it might suit you both.