Mondai Kodomo
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-12-2007, 05:34 AM

Yay! Thanks for visiting! At the moment, I only really have one OC to put up, but I'll also be looking for some avatar art, once I've got clothes on, that is.

My goals are to add more OCs. To do that, I'll participate in some rps here on Menewsha. I want to get at least five pictures for each OC, probably depicting an important part in their life, though I love the heroic poses. ^_^

Of course, in order to obtain art, I'm going to have to get some gold! In this case, rping actively to give my characters depth will really help out!

I don't think I'll do art trades, unless someone has their heart set on getting an animal of some sort! I'm not very good at people. If someone should donate gold, though, I'd more than happy to doodle something for them!

Okay, I think I've talked enough. I'll get on to the rules.

Rules:

1. Please be nice to everyone in the thread. I don't want anyone flaming an artist or a visitor.
2. If you want to offer your services, please feel free to leave some samples, and a price quote! I'll let you know if I'm interested or not.
3. People can advertise for the following:
~ Their art request thread
~ Their art or breedables shop
~ Their roleplaying thread
Please refrain from advertising for anything else.
4. Keep things PG-13, please. That goes for rp thread advertisements, too!
5. Please be semi-literate, and have your text a color that won't burn people's eyes from their heads!
6. Feel free to stay and chat!

Mondai Kodomo
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-13-2007, 01:42 AM

OCs!!!

Aza K'smünth

Name: Aza K'smünth
Race: Dragairn
Weapon: Glaive

Hair and Horns: Aza's hair is a warm brown that looks golden in strong light, and black in weak light. It falls to midback, and usually looks windblown and wild. She keeps it from falling into her eyes with a simple leather headband. Directly above, and slightly forward of her ears, are horns that curl like a ram's. They extend out slightly beyond the back of her head, and curl back in with the tips ending behind, and outside of the width of her ears.

Eyes: Her eyes are green with two rings of bright gold surrounding the pupil, and the outer iris. Aza has a second set of eyelids, like a cat, that she can control at will. The close reflexively in rough weather, and while fighting. When the second set is closed, her eyes look plain white. They don't obscure her vision in any way.

Face: Aza has stronger features than most females. Her face, while not being angular, isn't soft, either. The overall shape of her face is rectangular, with a determined cast to her chin and brow. Her nose is straight, except for the bridge, which is pronounced, making her look a bit hawk-like when she frowns. Her lips are full, and rectangular in shape. Her ears are decidedly pointed, and can be swiveled at will to the front and back.

Build: Athletic. Aza was built for running and doing lots of physical activity. She's feminine in that she maintains softer curves, but her honed musculature is readily evident in her arms and back. Her legs have most of the muscle centered around the thighs and upper calves. Her lower calves and feet are slimmer, and the achilles' tendon is pronounced. Her tail tapers gradually down to a point, but is used as a counter-balance while running, so it does have some heft to it. Aza doesn't use chairs, she usually sits on her tail like a kangaroo.

Clothing: Varies, but usually stays with the colors of red-brown, green, and white. They are the colors of her family, and identify her to other Dragairn. Aza favors clothing that protects her from harsh weather, and that allows her to move freely. She doesn't wear anything on her feet, though. She's fond of leather armor, since it's relatively light-weight, and comfortable. Aza never wears skimpy outfits, it goes against the customs of her people. Items that flow, billow, or whip in the wind are preferred, so long as they won't trip her while running or fighting.

Personality: Aza is a proud member of the Dragairn people. Due to the persecution of her people by humans, she tends to speak negatively of them. However, she withholds judgment on individual humans until she gets to know them. In her mind, she equates humans with sheep; they tend to act stupid in a herd, but they aren't too bad on a one-on-one basis. She's far more tolerant and curious about other races. She will seek out members of other races and ask questions about them. However, Aza is somewhat brusque in her manner, and her curiosity is sometimes interpreted as aggressiveness.
Aza is a drifter by nature, and wishes to see new lands, peoples, and sights. She can't stand being in one place for too long.

References:
Just one, at the moment! Done by Zee Oddwyn on Gaia!

Mondai Kodomo
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-13-2007, 01:45 AM

Aiden

Character Name: Aiden

Race: Human

Physical Description: Tall, strong, and silent. Like many others, he appears fairly grizzled, but carries himself in a way that suggests that he was once well to do. Though Aiden has a shaggy mop of brown hair, and heavy sideburns, he takes care to keep his lip and chin clean-shaven. He also wears a battered pair of spectacles, that, paired with his solemn brown eyes, make him look rather like a wise bear.

Nationality (Tyrsian or Munan, or Wanderer):Wanderer

Personality:Aiden rarely speaks, even to his close friends. He saves his words for when they're needed. Aiden has an unnatural level of strength, and tolerance for pain. He carries a bastard sword and snub-nosed shotgun, but prefers to fight with his fists. Though he could easily form a proficient gang of bandits, he seems to have no desire to be a leader in any situation, usually looking to someone else to tell him what to do. He isn't dumb, but he lacks any ambition beyond the desire for the next meal.
History: Aiden used to be the son of a rather wealthy Tyrsian merchant. He'd been taught from birth how to carry on in his Father's footsteps, but later found out that his Father was attempting to rally a revolution against the Duchess, whose strict taxes and corrupt officials prevented Aiden's Father from becoming anything besides 'rather wealthy'. The revolution was exposed, eventually, and Aiden's Father killed. Aiden escaped from Tyrsia, and went into self-exile. He wandered the Wastes for several years, living from day to day, and seems set to do so until he dies.

For Navidian's Tyrsia RP!

Mondai Kodomo
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-13-2007, 01:45 AM

Ozemendil Iliander Elohwi

|- Name -| Ozemendil Iliander Elohwi

|- Age -| 212, still quite young for an Elf. Around 18, in human years.

|- Gender -| Male

|- Race -| Elf

|- Occupation -| Liberator of fine items, Swash-buckler, Womanizer

|- Eye Colour -| Right is icy blue, left is black.

|- Hair Colour and Length -| Silver, a little longer than chin-length with a thick curtain of hair covering the left eye.

|- Height -| 6'2"

|- Other Appearance -| Ozemendil, or Ozzy, as he prefers to be called, has the natural willowy build of all elvens, as well as the pointed ears. On the left side of his face, there is a pale scar that runs from his left temple down to his jaw-line, crossing his left eye. This scar is usually covered by a curtain of silver hair. Ozzy is fond of clothes with a dynamic cut, though they have to be easy to move in. Therefore, he has a plethora of great coats, vests, and tailored trousers. He dresses to impress.

|- Weapon(s) of Choice -| The silver long sword, "Armarenth", and a black katana, "Kamisama no Ori". The katana contains the captive soul of a God of Chaos.

|- Personality -| Ozzy is rather eccentric for an elf. He's unusually outgoing, especially around ladies, and enjoys the company of humans, though they tend to die far too early. He wears his persona like the cloak of a matador, daring trouble to find him. He's reckless in that respect, but his admirable skill with his swords, his elven reflexes, and an indecent amount of good fortune manage to get him out of most dangerous situations. Usually with a good amount of "liberated" items as well. He's hopelessly addicted to women, though, and finds it hard to say no to them. Therefore, he can be easily manipulated. He does have a code of honor in regards to women, and will fight anyone he feels has done a lady a diservice.

|- History -| Ozemendil was born in the ancient Elven Elohwi line. Traditionally, all members of that family became priests/priestesses of Niveus. Traditionally, all members of the family were proper Elvens, quiet, polite, and peaceful. Even as a youngster, Ozemendil found his pious family a suffocating blanket. He refused to do even the least of his duties as a priest, and instead snuck off to the nearest human village to take lessons in sword-play and thievery. He became quite proficient, and soon left his familial home altogether, setting out to have a high time with the fast-paced humans. News eventually reached him saying that his family had been killed off by one of the Gods of Chaos. Ozzy immediately went off to avenge his family, and redeem himself, for he felt guilty for not being there when he was really needed. Even though they had been intolerably stuffy, they'd been his family, and Ozzy had always expected them to be around for several centuries. He eventually confronted the God of Chaos, and defeated him, though he wasn't able to kill the God. He received the scar on his face as a parting gift from the God, and his left eye was cursed to forever see his family's last moments. Plagued by the curse, but hopeful that Niveus would be able to cure him, he finally did as his family always wished him to do, and began to look for a way to wake Niveus.

Currently in Setanic's Wrong Direction RP!

I think I'll try for arts of Ozzy first!

Mondai Kodomo
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-13-2007, 02:01 AM

reserved

Mondai Kodomo
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-13-2007, 02:02 AM

reserved

Mondai Kodomo
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-13-2007, 02:02 AM

reserved

Mondai Kodomo
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-13-2007, 02:08 AM

reserved

Mondai Kodomo
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-13-2007, 02:09 AM

reserved

Mondai Kodomo
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-13-2007, 02:09 AM

I think this is enough posts! I'll open the thread for chat now!

Alexi
Hiatus - Forever an Exchanger
Send a message via MSN to Alexi

Old 03-13-2007, 08:18 AM

Kinda interesting that I have a character named Mondai Lostsol. >.> Hehe. Good luck!

Mondai Kodomo
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-13-2007, 06:47 PM

Yeah, I think I saw her! Is she the assassin?

And thank you!

meredy
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to meredy

Old 03-13-2007, 08:03 PM

i would love to draw your oc or avatar 8DD

my shop :oops: http://www.menewsha.com/viewtopic.php?t=2531

Alexi

Old 03-13-2007, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondai Kodomo
Yeah, I think I saw her! Is she the assassin?

And thank you!
Yep! That would be her, though I'm sure she's nothing like your own Mondai OC would be like. ^^

Mondai Kodomo
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-14-2007, 12:21 AM

Probably not! My Mondai would be a party girl! >w< Woo!

Alexi

Old 03-14-2007, 12:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondai Kodomo
Probably not! My Mondai would be a party girl! >w< Woo!
Haha That would be interesting to see. XD Since they're so contrasting in characters. ^^

Mondai Kodomo
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-14-2007, 12:42 AM

Perhaps they could meet at some point in some rp! That would be cool!

Mondai Kodomo
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-17-2007, 03:49 AM

More OCs added!

Mondai Kodomo
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-03-2007, 07:29 PM

New pic for Ozzy! First picture for him, actually! Thank you, so much Ayumui!