Pink
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-05-2007, 02:43 PM

Ok, here's the deal. Don't try to charge me out the butt for this. It is so noncomplex and well I don't have that much gold anyway!

What I want:
Angel wings. Ok, so this is kind of standard when it comes to tattoo's but let me explain them a bit.

I want them placed at my ankles to represent Hermes and my love for mythology. I want them colored in to represent Cupid and Psyche which is my favorite myth.

So angel wings on ankles stand for mythology. Angel wings also represent Cupid who had wings on his back, and I want them colored in like butterfly wings to represent Psyche who was depicted in art with butterfly wings.

I'm going to be honest here, I don't know what art is worth on this site. But, I don't want just one person to do it. I want several because there's a chance your art, might end up on my body and that's not something you just say 'Oh hell ok that one'. I'm not going into this light like some people do, I'm doing a lot of planning and a lot of art scouting.

So please gimme what you got! :D

musado
щ(ºДºщ)

Old 05-05-2007, 03:46 PM

• twas fun X3

hope you like it! X333333

piccu

Pink
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-05-2007, 04:31 PM

That's really cute. Thanks. ^^

CrinkledStraw
\ (•◡•) /
n/a
Send a message via AIM to CrinkledStraw

Old 05-09-2007, 05:13 AM

This is an amazing idea for an art request thread.
I hope you find some good ideas/examples!

You can always go to the tattoo artist of your choice and have them draw something up for you, but its never a bad idea to come in with examples.
<3