Wavi
Awesome doesn't even begin to ex...

Old 05-29-2012, 12:47 PM

Well she was a real chatty patty. Perhaps sending the blue guy away was a bad idea. Maybe Kisame could have ripped this girl a new leg? Arm? Oh well, he would just have to tolerate her. After all, she wasn't that bad. A wee bit too talkative for his liking, but it wasn't something that Itachi wasn't used to, especially with Deidara, Tobi, and Hidan around. Not wanting to lose his reputation - he didn't want to come across too stiff or too sincere - the raven's emotionless eyes looked into hers. "Nightmare Syndrome. I've heard of your attack. I suppose it might be a branch off my own eyes, but it's affects aren't as powerful nor as honed as my own."

Walking toward the edge of the forest, he beckoned the thirteen year old to tag along. He and Kisame could test the girl's skills. She was younger than he would have hoped, but it was better to train a replacement now rather than wait until later. Who knew when his life might be on the line? Not that he would just up and die without a fight. Nor would he lose, unless it was to Sasuke. But even then he didn't want to lose.

A sigh followed as his eyes shifted from black to red. Now was the time to use those rare eyes to find exactly where Kisame was hiding, waiting to strike he and the newbie girl down.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-30-2012, 06:02 AM

Gemini narrowed her eyes, clearly suspicious, but followed.she didn't talk now, but it was clear from the intensity of her silence that she was completely aware of her surroundings."just so you know," she said quietly, her entire demeanor changed, "I know the shark guy is waiting out there with a sword to end all swords." Her voice was low and dangerous sounding, a reminder that she had grown up in very close quarters with a slightly deranged demon host.funny how the other street kids died, but he didn't kill me. she thought.he had plenty of chances.it was lucky I learned to keep away... she shook her head to clear it.it would do her no good to reflect on how she became so guarded.it only served her to use that skill now.

Last edited by Gemini; 05-30-2012 at 06:05 AM..

Wavi
Awesome doesn't even begin to ex...

Old 05-30-2012, 12:27 PM

Brow cocked, Itachi looked back at the girl who still found it appropriate to talk while they were being hunted by his partner. Out of nowhere, a sword came crashing down in front of Itachi, who, despite wanting to admit it, was a bit distracted by the girl. Just bending back enough to miss its sharpness, the red-eyed male sent a glare at Kisame. With a smirk on his face, the raven unleashed a large fireball in Kisame's direction. Of course, the guy dodged, but the attack still proved useful for it had cleared a path in the woods - this was good because Kisame could only attack from 'three' sides rather than four.

"Don't worry about hurting him. Use your techniques. He'll dodge appropriately." With Kisame's high endurance levels, he made for the perfect partner. Although his speed wasn't nearly as great as Itachi's the water-wielding ninja had a whole slew of attacks he could use to slow any assault.

Flipping out of Gemini's way, Itachi moved himself to one of the trees. Kisame would focus the blunt of his attack on the S-ranked ninja, but, being the wiser of the pair, Itachi knew Kisame wouldn't pass up an opportunity to attack someone unguarded and so frail looking.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-31-2012, 03:39 AM

Gemini put her hands in her pockets and surveyed her surroundings.she wasn't used to forest fighting but the advantages seemed pretty high.she closed her eyes for a second, focusing her energy, then opened them again with a smirk."come on boys.let's dance." She challenged.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-09-2012, 04:20 AM

((Did I say something wrong? :( ))