Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-19-2012, 04:00 AM

Akiko waited quietly while Matty was lost in thought.He started floating just a tiny bit off of his chair,as was his habit when he wasn't paying attention.picturing the scene again,the boy began to chuckle."genius,truly genius." he muttered.

Hikari soon decided it was time to go home,but she wanted to go somewhere else first,just to delay facing her parents.So,she went on her way to the park,where she often visited a family of newly hatched ducklings.Sometimes she brought bread crumbs for them.Today,she had a little bit left in a bag in her pocket,so,leaning over the pond,she scattered the crumbs and watched the ducklings go after them."I wonder what you would say if you could talk." she asked them."or that rabbit family in the woods.I've always wanted to talk to a rabbit."

LilMissMollyPutz
The Grim Reaper in the... Pixels...

Old 09-19-2012, 11:50 PM

"Not really, but I'm not very big of getting wet. Jabby replied, confused of how Deardra had discovered what she really was. How did you know what I was? I barely know as it is. She asked, hoping to figure something out about herself and the rest of her land. She knew the land wasn't hers, but liked to refer to it as such since she didn't know what else to call it.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 09-20-2012, 01:16 AM

Yuki walked along the path that led along the center of the park. It winded along in and out of the trees, and near a pond where ducks could be herd. A soft sigh escaped from his lips. What was he going to do? It wasn't like just regular humans could do much against the magic of the Black Queen. He shakes his head, tugging at his left ear from under his hood. He hoped that things would get better and fall into place soon, but they were never quite that simple. They never seemed to quite fall in to place in the beginning. He paused for a moment, to look up at the sky above him. It was a beautiful afternoon, if only the sun could shine like this once again in Wonderland. It used to be so beautiful, now it was plagued by darkness and suffering. He steps forward once more, wanting to keep moving, not that anyone could possibly be following him here. He was the only one in wonderland with the power to shift worlds and open the portal, like his father and his grandfather, and so on. Over the years their power grew, and after the rabbit hole and the door was destroyed, the thought of a savior was lost. People had herd rumors about Yuki's talents, but they were just that, rumors. He had often been told by his father before he had been killed to never revieal his power to anyone, especially the queen. He was to NEVER open the portal for her.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-20-2012, 01:42 AM

Hikari watched the last of the bread crumbs disappear,and sighed."well,ducks...I guess it's time for me to go.wish me luck with my parents." she told the duck family.they quacked at her,and she smiled.walking away,she started singing,just to express her mood.She didn't think there was anyone around to hear her.how could she know a rabbit boy from another world was just around the corner? Under A Violet Moon - Blackmore´s Night - Lyrics - YouTube

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 09-20-2012, 02:06 AM

Yuki froze when he herd the singing. He looked up to see who was coming, as he tucked his ears back inside his hood. He couldn't risk being seen so soon at this point in time. People would think he was a freak, or put him in captivity. Humans could be so cruel at times in his opinion. A sigh escaped his lips, as he mentally chastised the humans he had seen in the past. He looks up once more as the girl came into view.

Inuyami
Daughter of Sesshomaru: A Deadly...
Send a message via AIM to Inuyami Send a message via Yahoo to Inuyami

Old 09-20-2012, 02:40 AM

"I've walked these forest since this tree was a sapling itself." Deardra began to explain as the path grew shorter. An opening amoung the trees could be seen now, not far from their possition. In the center stood a tall healthy Siac tree who's years had long been extrended long past natural expectantcy. This place, was what Deardra called home. The dryad sprite set her left hand on the bark as she looked at Jabby. "I've seen many of your kind, birth to death. As a dryad, it is my duty to know everything that happens here within the forest."

---

"I'll bet..." Matty started suddenly. She had been sitting on the edge of the table, but now had jumped to her feet. Her home rocked with the sudden motion but settled in a moment. "Biskets to hair pin, Snow White will return with something worth while." The foolish girl wasn't making much of any sence, but then again it was obvious she was talking about Yuki when she mentioned 'Snow White'.

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 09-20-2012, 02:52 AM

Jabby stared in awe at the tree they had entered towards. It was huge, and multiple live branches grew from it's trunk. I never knew a tree could really grow so tall... She thought, her jaw hanging open a moment longer than she realized it should have been. Well, since you know what I am, could you help me learn more about what I'm supposed to do. Or what I am exactly in the first place. I know what I can do, but I don't know anything about my type, or whether there are any more, or even what I should do. I don't anything about any kind of creature to be honest, you're the first one I've genuinely met. And that white flash was the first one I'd ever seen. She explained, hoping to learn more about her land, and what there was to learn from it. She had grown fond of the green lady, as she had been so nice so far. She still didn't quite know how to think of Deardra, but she knew the girl couldn't be too bad.

Inuyami

Old 09-20-2012, 03:11 AM

Opening her mouth to answer some of Jabby's question, Deardra was interupted by her own stomach. She had almost forgotten the point as to why they'd come back to the tree to begin with. With a rose cheeked blush and nervous giggle, Deardra met Jabby's gaze and looked at the ground.

"I'd nearly forgotten why I even brought you here." As she said this, vine began to decend from the tree. They wraped around the trunk and formed a sort of ladder that lead to the tippy top of the anchient tree. "Go ahead up and I'll be back shortly. Don't worry, I know it looks high but the vines will help you get up their and hold you from falling." She smiled before darting off towards the Kokira tree's she'd mentioned before hand.

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 09-20-2012, 03:25 AM

When she was told to climb Jabby's mind went to how unpleasant the high climb seemed, but when Deardra mentioned she'd be back the young jabberwocky decided to take the more comfortable way. Once the girl had darted off and was out of sight, Jabby changed into her true form and stretched her wings. It felt great to let them spread again, and she knew it was a good idea to take advantage of her chance. Even though she knew the green lady knew what she was, she was still cautious of using her true form around her. After a few more stretches, the Jabberwocky shot up the tree truck, staying along the vine as a guide to the entrance, and reached almost to the top in a few seconds. She looked down before entering and couldn't help but think of how lucky she felt to be able to fly, since the climb would have been so long. She lowered herself a bit, and grabbed onto the vines to take a quick rest. As she grabbed onto the vines, she turned human again, planning the climb the rest of the way. She'd missed the chance to fly as a human, since she didn't get a chance to take her daily flight above the dark clouds that covered her land.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-21-2012, 03:20 AM

Akiko stood up."you're right! I hadn't even thought of that!" he said excitedly,resisting the urge to pace."I do wonder how long we'll have to wait before her gets back,though.oh,it is so unfair that we can't go to the other world with him! I bet there are so many new pranks to pull there." he mused."maybe long ears can tell us stories when he returns."

Hikari stopped only inches away from the boy,turning red as she realized how close she had come to bumping into him."o-oh,I'm so s-sorry,I didn't see you there! I apologize for my singing,I hope I didn't disturb you!" she said,bowing politely.it didn't escape her notice that this boy was cute,and for a moment she wondered if this was another setup.she hoped not.what's with all the boys today? it can't be my parents...they don't know that many cute boys. she thought.

Inuyami

Old 09-25-2012, 02:04 PM

Jabby was not alone long before Deardra returned with the Kokira she had promised. They where such a curious little food item, but what would you specify it as? The large walnut shaped edibles grew from trees but like a vegetable, was it's own seed and bared no inner reproductive systems. With skin like silk but thick as oak bark, the sweet smelling meat of the bulbus pods tasted most compairable to coconuts.

"Here we are..." Deardra chimed as the vines carried her to the top of the tree, holding only to her ankles. She rolled four Kokira pods into her home, each hitting the wall. Their massive weight shook the floor and left additional dents to an already beat up wall. "I see you got to stretch a bit whilst I was gone." Motioning to a few broken twigs, Deardra was refering to Jabby flying up. It wasn't a problem, she just wanted to start a conversation. "I figured you would any how. I can't imagine having to hide my true form, especially as long as you have. Come Jabby, eat."

Using a long sword, Deardra violently sliced into the pod. Juices began to seep onto the table and a few drops hit the wall just past Jabby's head. Hacking like a mad man from a thriller, Deardra smiled with joy. She was having fun, it was her nature to be unenhabbited so she didn't even realize how crazy she must have looked. When she was done, she wiped the blade on a cloth and offered Jabby a chunk of the fruit like Kokira.

-----------

Maddy scoffed at the thought of leaving Wonder Land. She had mused the idea countless times before but always came back to the same conclusion.

"This is a world of choas, chaos is sanity. In an world of order, chaos is just insanity. Chaos and order were meant to be seperate, less the collaps of existance would be apon us." Maddy told Akiko, herself pacing now. The house teetered in tyme with her movement across the floor. In her mind, she was the result of a great deal of chaos. How couldn't she be? Another idea she had spent hours pondering.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-26-2012, 01:55 AM

Akiko grinned.he had expected such a comment from the girl."of course,I know that.but it is fun to imagine,yes?" he said with a purr."have you any fish,love? I haven't had the chance to eat yet today.I may go for a hunt later..." he mused lightly,imagining the large fish he could find in a nearby river.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 09-27-2012, 02:26 AM

Yuki just looked at the female in front of him. For a moment, he said nothing at all, but slowly he snapped himself out of it. "N-no, you're fine, you didn't disturb me at all" a slight smile tugged at the corner of his mouths. He was still slightly on edge from Wonderland, it took a bit to adjust between worlds when this happened. He let out a sigh, looking up at the scy, he hoped people didn't think he was some kind of suspicious character or something. That was the last thing he needed right now, the less attention he attracted, the better. He slowly made his way around the side of the girl, not taking his eyes off of her. "I should let you be on your way, and I really must go...don't want to be late" he smiled, and began waling on.

Inuyami

Old 09-27-2012, 03:59 AM

Maddy turned up her nose to the tought of fish being in her home. She'd never been to fond of the smelly creatures so she didn't usually keep any on hand. She waved her hand back and forth dismising the question as if it itself had an oder. Standing suddenly, Maddy began to gather her things. Strapping a black leather belt around her hips, she the slid daggers, poisons, darts and various other weapons into different compartments that seemed to have been made simply for that purpous.

"We have got a sand's grain of time. Off to the river with us then." Akiko hadn't invited Maddy, nor intended that they leave at that moment, but Maddy was already geared up for a war in needed. She wasn't going to take no for an answer.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-28-2012, 01:45 AM

Hikari blushed."r-right,sorry again.oh! I'm Hikari,by the way." she said,figuring it would be polite to introduce herself.Hikari was so akward in these kinds of situation,especially when the other person was cute,and it showed."r-right.um...bye..."

Akiko took Maddy's actions in stride,by now used to the girls slightly odd tendencies."right,no time like the present." he said,tail waving back and forth.he was hungry,so leaving this soon was fine with him.

Inuyami

Old 09-28-2012, 01:53 AM

Maddy lead the chesire along the path down hill. There wasn't much beyond her home in the mountains so very few people were ever seen up this far. A few minutes of walking later the path split in twain. The thicker path of the two lead into a small collony of Cheeka birds and then on to villages and eventually the Black Kingdom. The thinner path lead down to a river where fishing was prime this time of year. It was spawning season and the large Sabba fish where due any day.

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 09-28-2012, 02:07 AM

Jabby entered the home, watching the mad cutting without being phased. She took the action as a form of relief, and didn't question anything to it. When the comment was made about her true form she was slightly embarrassed, but didn't show it. How much do you know about my kind? She asked, more questions forming in her mind. She decided she could trust Deardra, since she had proven so kind, and seemed to know more about what Jabby was than she did herself. What am I? Where are the others like me? How do you know what I am? She shot questions, the last being more of a filler to seem like she had asked a fair amount.

Inuyami

Old 09-28-2012, 02:19 AM

Deardra had grabbed a piece of the Kokira while Jabby fired off questions. When she had finished Deardra smiled and swallowed the mouthful she'd been chewing. Leaning in close to Jabby's face, the dryad looked into her eyes and then giggled the same way she had in the cave before they'd met. She stepped back and looked at the purple haired girl.

"You are a Jabberwocky dear." Deardra said turning her back to Jabby as she tidied up her home. "And the others, well I'm afraid you won't find them here. They've moved on." She didn't want to reveal to the youngling that she was infact the only one of her kind, not yet anyway. Jabby was still so fragil with youth, and upsetting a Jabberwocky of any age was a bad idea.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-29-2012, 02:37 AM

Akiko followed quietly,stomach growling,as he imagined the giant fish he could catch.the last time he had fished in this particular river,one fish had lasted him a week.a vague smile crossed his features,thinking that maybe he could beat his record this time around.

Inuyami

Old 09-29-2012, 03:55 AM

As if in no time at all, Maddy and Akiko had reached the banks of the river. The sun glittered off the rushing water, reflecting on the faces of the two wonderers. When Akiko began his fish, Maddy drifted off into her own world. She began fallowing the river down stream but soon found herself walking through the Dragonna flower fields. From there her feet lead her back up stream and into a thick of woods. Her mind had been pondering the questions of life but her wondering hadn't help in any way other then getting her temporarilly lost. Once she regained herself, she returned to the spot in the river where she'd left Akiko.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-30-2012, 03:13 AM

Left to his own devices,Akiko sat at the river's edge and watched the water,in true cat fashion.When a suitable sized fish swam by,Akiko struck,quick as thought,one clawed hand dipping into the water and scooping the fish out,tossing it onto thee ground,all before any onlooker could blink.he then pounced on the fish and bit it,killing it in an instant."that's one.one more should do,I think." he said happily,returning to the riverbank.

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 09-30-2012, 06:25 AM

"What do you mean 'moved on'? Did they go somewhere else?" She asked, making sure she didn't get too excited with questions anymore. She finally took a bite out of the food she had been handed, eating it slowly and meaningfully like it was the only time she'd ever taste it, and she wanted to savor each bite to remember the flavor.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-18-2012, 04:33 AM

((Inuyami: Kiyoto: sorry for the ooc I'll fix it if we ever resume.))