jahero
King of the wolves
Send a message via MSN to jahero Send a message via Yahoo to jahero

Old 01-10-2012, 12:06 AM

"Kodi, this is Diva. She is my half sister and your aunt. treat her kindly" Balto said to his dark red husky son. Kodi looked a lot like his mother. He was a dark red color, with a white under belly. But he was big like Balto, and had his paws. Kodi worked as a mail dog, running mail from Nome to ancherige. Kodi smiled at Diva "Wow, that's great ! i didnt know you had a sister dad, this is great." kodi was elated when he found out. He was big on family. " it is very nice to meet you"

Inuyami
Daughter of Sesshomaru: A Deadly...
Send a message via AIM to Inuyami Send a message via Yahoo to Inuyami

Old 01-10-2012, 05:41 AM

The positive reaction from Kodi reassure Diva that nothing was going to happen to her. She stood a bit more proudly and even smile a bit for the first time since she'd lost her mate. It felt good to her to feel accepted, even if it didn't last long.

"A pleasure to meet you, Kodi."
Diva said. Her voice was soft, sweet and smooth like honey.

jahero
King of the wolves

Old 01-10-2012, 02:45 PM

"what are you doing here in Nome Diva?" kodi ask with his head to the side

Inuyami

Old 01-10-2012, 04:05 PM

"It's a long story." Diva answer softly as she pondered over the answer. "You see, my mate Blane and I, we used to life in a land that's much colder, and further north then this. We were found by some hunters... Blane...." She paused and looked down at the front paws. "Blane told me to go, I should of stayed.... I've been looking for him since. I just hope he's okay." It was a sad story for her indeed, but she tried her best not to depress her new found kin.

jahero
King of the wolves

Old 01-10-2012, 04:20 PM

Balto and Kodi looked at each other with sad looks. " Come on Diva, lets get those paws fixed" Balto said as he started moving once more

Inuyami

Old 01-10-2012, 04:39 PM

"huh? Oh, yes. Thank you so much. You've been so kind." She continued to fallow Balto deeper into the small village. Dispite the size, the village was a live with activities. It was a quaint and humble little place, like a frozen mid-western scene almost. The humans of Nome went about their daily routines like dolls on rails. It was the picture of the late 1920's.

jahero
King of the wolves

Old 01-10-2012, 06:00 PM

Balto lead Diva to the vets office. " wait here" Balto said to Diva as he went around to the back, and scratched on the back door. An older man opened the door and smiled "hello Balto " he said with a warm voice. He pet balto on the head and invited him in. " Whats wrong boy?" he asked looking balto over. Balto walked over to the window and the vet watched him. Balto barked to have him look out the window. When the vet seen Diva he looked at Balto for a moment. " a friend of yours?" he asked. he opened the door and called for her to come in

Inuyami

Old 01-11-2012, 03:50 AM

Diva came as the doctor had beconed. For a wild animal she was rather obedient and mild in behaviour. The hard tiles on the floor made her paw pads burn and she began to limp as she made her way across the warm floor.

"Oh my," the vet began with his hand under his fat chin. "A she-wolf eh? With worn and weather chapped pads on the bottem of her feet huh. Well girl... you're not going to like it... but ointment and booties for a couple days sweet heart." He set down his stethascope and began his work.

jahero
King of the wolves

Old 01-11-2012, 03:10 PM

Balto watched as the man worked on his baby sister. While sitting he had time to think about the day. He was happy to have met his sister and find out that there was more puppies then just him. He wonder still why his mother left him tho. But he didn't want to draw onto the past. He has come along ways since that day he saved nome and the town welcomed him into there hearts. He found the woman of his dreams, had 8 lovely pups. A daughter who became the alpha of a wolf pack a son who ran with the US mail and even beat a bush plain in a race. And now he had a little sister who in a lot of ways was like him, but then she had her own path

Inuyami

Old 01-11-2012, 05:44 PM

"There you are girl. You won't be hunting for at least a week, but you're paws will be better then new once your done in those booties." The vet told Diva as he let her off from the examination table. Diva stood with wobbly legs and stumbled over to where Balto was sittind. What a sight she must of been, a wolf with white medicated bags tied around each of her paws. It was embarasing if kanines could blush. "You'll take care of her right boy? Make sure she doesn't starve while she heals?" The vet asked Balto as he tossed them both a bisket treat.

jahero
King of the wolves

Old 01-11-2012, 05:53 PM

Balto gave out a agreeing bark as he caught the biscuit in his mouth and smiled. :e looked over at Diva who seeMed embarrassed by the small bags that the vet had placed on here paws. He smiled no the less tho. Balto then walked to the back door and walked out the dog door fitted into the bottom of the door. He poked his head back in " come on Diva" he spoke

Inuyami

Old 01-11-2012, 06:18 PM

Diva fallowed Balto out the door wondering what would happen next. It has already been such an eventful day, and it was only noon or so now.

jahero
King of the wolves

Old 01-11-2012, 06:41 PM

" How do your paws feel now?" Balto asked Diva as she walked out of the vets office and into the snow

Inuyami

Old 01-11-2012, 06:49 PM

"Much better, thank you brother." Diva said finally figuring out how to walk without to much awkwardness. Her stomach annoyingly grould and her ears fell back. She hadn't eatten for a long time now and was ashamed to think she'd have to ask for help to feed herself.

jahero
King of the wolves

Old 01-11-2012, 07:17 PM

Balto laughed. " That bone sounds good about now doesn't it" balto rubbed his eyes " you head back to the boat, ill got and get something a little more filling. " He smiled a dog smile and started walking the other way

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-11-2012, 09:44 PM

Gemini stood on the ouskirts of the small town,looking but not entering.she took a step,but hesitated.she knew how humans reacted to wolves.regardless,she had nowhere else to go.the she-wolf thought for a moment and did the only thing she could think of.she tilted her head back and howled,long and loud and sorrowful,hoping that Balto would hear and understand her message.

jahero
King of the wolves

Old 01-11-2012, 11:59 PM

Just as balto left Diva a howl ripped through the air. "Another wolf? what is going on here?" Balto ask as he listen to the howl. He quick stepped it up to Jenna's hill, the tallest place in Nome, and let out the wolf in side of him. His cry could be heard all over Nome. "Who are you? what are you doing here?" he howled

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-12-2012, 04:48 AM

Gemini paused to wait for a response.almost immediately, there came a somewhat familiar howl from the town.she listened and answered."I am from the pack your daughter helped.I need help, please." She howled back."I can't come in.im scared."

jahero
King of the wolves

Old 01-12-2012, 12:21 PM

balto listened as the she wolf replied back. " There is a boat, on the outside of town. meet me there, my sister may already be there. you will be safe there" he howled before lwaving the hill and heading down to the meat locker for some sauages .

Inuyami

Old 01-12-2012, 05:48 PM

Diva made her way back to Balto's boat. She'd forgotten where it was only for a moment, as the wind had burried their tracks under snow already. She put her nose to the snow and got the general direction before making haste to the shore line. Once she was at the boat, she went to the upper deck to sit and wait for her brother. It didn't take long for their howls to reach her ears, and she'd heard the entire conversation.

A she-wolf is coming. Her inner voice echoed in her mind as she thought over the day. Diva had a social anxiety disorder brought on by getting seperated from her mother at such a young age. Blane had been the only other dog she had really spent any time with. She cursed herself for her rushing thoughts and nervousness.

jahero
King of the wolves

Old 01-12-2012, 06:12 PM

Balto moved with haste as he made his way back to the boat with a line of sausage raped around his neck, and following behind him. The northern sun was making its way down. It had been a long day and it still wasn't over. He laughed a bit hoping Jenna wouldn't bewo female wolves at his home. He smiled as he got to the boat

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-13-2012, 02:58 AM

Gemini heard Balto's howl.she nodded to herself and made her way to the boat, her limp making her much slower than she used to be.when she finally made it, she was tired and her bad leg was hurting.Gemini walked up the plank, or limped, rather, in a shy fashion.she didn't want to appear uninvited."hello? Anyone there?" She called.

jahero
King of the wolves

Old 01-13-2012, 05:04 AM

Balto looked down the ramp to see another she-wolf shy whisper a hello " come on up, we dont bite" he said looking over at his sister Diva with a smile. " ya we dont bite" he repeated. He noticed as she walked up that she was hurt, and she smiled of pain and worry. "what happened?"

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-13-2012, 06:43 AM

Gemini sat, gratefully resting her leg."its a long story.I came here because I have nowhere else to go." She started, her voice still shy."see, I stayed behind with my mate when the pack left.I had a pup- just one.my first and only.we were ok for a while, but one day while I was out hunting, I heard gunshots.hunters came and..." she stopped, shook her head, and continued."when I got there, they had my pup.he was limp in their arms, bleeding...dead.my mate-Talon,was his name,had fought but he was hurt badly.I fought the hunters off but they shot me, in my leg.they ran off with Todd's body- my pup's.Talon died there, and I buried him.my leg wouldn't work well but I had to leave, in case they came back.I remembered you visiting, and I thought you could help.I don't know how.I just...I need somewhere to go." Gemini finished her story with a small sob.she had at least gotten to say goodbye to Talon.her son, her pup...they had taken him."they took them...they took my pup..."

Inuyami

Old 01-13-2012, 03:44 PM

Gemini's story sent strikes of pain threw Diva's heart. The two wolves were from two different worlds and still, it was the humans who brought such pain and destruction to them both. Diva hung her head as she thought about her own mate, Blane, and then about how they'd never even tried for pups, made her even more sad.

"If Todd is alive... I believe you will find him." Diva whispered, her eyes on the floor and her ears half pulled back. "Brother, do you think the human who hellped me can help her?"