momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 04-19-2012, 03:03 AM

(figured. :lol: would have been more interesting and sexy if he held it up under her chin and forced her to look up at him so he could check her out! e ve /weeeiirrddd)

Nina looked at the blade and listened to the man. She took a step back from it, not wanting much to do with it. The aura it had...the look...Nina didn't like it. It had to be bad news. She looked at the male, "Aren't you worried that thing might bring bad luck or attract the wrong attention?"

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 04-19-2012, 03:08 AM

"So? One, Im dragonborn, Im as Powerful as a Half-Daedra. "he said. "Second, If you want, we Can Go to a 'Good' Daedra Temple. I hear its Called Mount Karth. Merphedia's 'Dawn-breaker' is supposed to be there "he said.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 04-19-2012, 03:37 AM

(Grammar nazi here! I'm has a ' in it. It's not Im. Other wise it's 'em' and not 'eye-am' and would have a whole 'nother meaning. WHich, Im has none. I'm does, though. And I'm pretty sure you know it's meaning. ;P )

"There's good Daedra? I've always heard they were creatures evil creatures. Though, I guess there could be a few 'good' ones. Not sure why'd we go to one of their shrines, though.", Nina said, raising her brow.

Andraus

Old 04-19-2012, 05:37 AM

" 'Dawn-breaker' Is a Daedric Artifact, Granted to Melephia's Champion. "He said. "Its a Sword that can slay un-dead easily, and send raging flames from its tip."

Andraus

Old 04-19-2012, 05:39 PM

momochan:

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 04-19-2012, 06:55 PM

(ping me again in an hour or two, please. I have school work to do

Andraus

Old 04-19-2012, 08:09 PM

(momochan: ping)

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 04-19-2012, 10:59 PM

(thanks~)

Nina's eyes widened when she heard the power of the sword. It had to be just a legend. Unless it was enchanted, but even enchantments could only do so much. This made Nina curios, and she couldn't help finding something out if she felt curious enough. "I don't believe any kind of Enchantment could do such a thing...I wouldn't mind seeing this sword.", she said, smiling. "Though, I'm sure that the sword's power is a little less powerful. Might just burn the victim a little, not set them on fire."

Andraus

Old 04-19-2012, 11:57 PM

Alecto grinned. "You'd be surprised. Melephia was the Daedric Prince of Dawn. She Despised Undead in any formr. So she Crafted a Blade that was a Shard of dawn. "he said. "when in contact with mortal man, the blade burned, spreading flames across its skin. "he said. "When it fights the Undead, the Creature becomes a 'dead' living Firebomb."

Andraus

Old 04-20-2012, 02:35 PM

(momochan: ping ping)

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 04-20-2012, 03:50 PM

"Interesting...but does it only have that effect on the dead?", Nina asked

Andraus

Old 04-20-2012, 07:14 PM

"The undead. Werewolfs, Vampires, Drauger, and skeletons "He said to her.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 04-21-2012, 03:00 AM

"I guess it's really only useful if you're a dungeon explorer. Though, I heard the places with those beasts had pretty good loot.", Nina said

Andraus

Old 04-22-2012, 06:49 AM

"Well, the 'Firebomb' effect goes with the Undead. It still Burns the Living hell out of the living. If you charge it with a Firebolt, I hear, it can fry a Human alive. "He said.

Andraus

Old 04-23-2012, 02:15 PM

momochan:

Andraus

Old 04-23-2012, 08:29 PM

momochan:

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 04-23-2012, 08:55 PM

"Sounds pleasant.", Ninia said, smiling. "So where exactly is the shrine that this sword is located?"

Andraus

Old 04-23-2012, 09:49 PM

"In Haafingar " he said. He then pulled out a Map, and pointed to her. When it came to Skyrim, they were in Eastmarch, which was on the complete opposite side.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 04-26-2012, 12:42 AM

"Holy crap...Well, I can't get there on horse in less than ten or twenty minutes. It'll probably take like, a few weeks, at least.", Nina said, staring at the map.

Andraus

Old 04-26-2012, 01:07 AM

"we could take a Shortcut, threw Whiterun."he said, pointing to a Road, and forest. "If we go threw here, we could save.....3 days of travel "he said.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 04-26-2012, 06:41 AM

"But who's gonna get the sword when we get there? I know it probably sounds weird for me to ask that right now, but if we go together, we'll have the problem of figuring out who's going to be getting the sword. Although, I mainly want to see the sword, but if it's really as powerful as they say it is...Well, I think I might want it.", Nina said.

Andraus

Old 04-26-2012, 12:47 PM

"You can have it. I got 2 Daedric artifacts already. "He said. "You deserve one, atleast "he said.

Triquetra
I am the kinda person that runs ...

Old 04-28-2012, 03:15 AM

Name: Diras
Race: Redguard
Weapons: Two skyforge steel swords and a skyforge steel dagger.
Bio: Diras is a companion. He lost both of his parents at a young age, but it instead made him stronger. He lived with the companions as a servant boy. Training each day under the watch of his brothers and sisters. He grew to join the order once he was able to defeat one of the circle at the age of fifteen. And since then has only been growing stronger. Just two years ago he was invited into the inner circle of the companions. And there he learned their secret. But before Diras could object, he became one with the beast. Now he searches for a way negate the curse. Following the guidance of the harbinger.
Pic:

Name: Silah Nymph
Race: Bosmer or Wood Elf
Weapons: Long bow
Bio: Silah is a simple traveller. Or rather that is what she would prefer everyone to think. In reality she is a member of the thieves guild. Although not your typical member, she is in fact a master. Not that she flaunts it around. Silah has been sent from Morrowind to skyrim after news their connections to skyrim was fading, and only getting worse. Thinking the worse the Bosmer was forced to leave most of her things back in Morrowind. Dawning a new traveller. Simple clothes, simple longbow. Only a few coins to her name. Silah became a Master threw Archery and infiltration.

Some of her other skills include basic alchemy, sewing, cooking, hunting, playing the flute, singing tales, and disguise.
Pic:

-------------

Silah was just leaving the wonderous home of a Revyn Sadri. She had helped him the night before. Placing a gold ring back into the home of a noble woman. The ring had been stolen from her and sold to poor Revyn, who had no idea. He figured the best way to give it back was to simply place it on her side table next to her bed. Something that proved to be no problem for Silah. Someone who was used to it. Revyn had offered to give her a place to stay for the night. Since the hold's inn was less than inviting to their kind. The blacksmith even refused to sell their wares to Silah. Just because she was an elf.

She halted, hearing the familiar voice calling her name. Turning she saw the gray skin of Revyn. "Won't you say another night?" He asked again. Receiving a head shake from the Bosmer. Silah knew of skyrim, and their way of love. They were quick to it. "I will be back to visit soon." Her voice was that of a bird; light, lovely, and like no other, and with a kiss on the cheek she turned to leave. Thanking him again for his help along her journey.
Revyn for a reward for helping him, he gave the Bosmer a few handy wares for her travels. A couple elven arrows, a few health potions, and even a pair of new boots. Since hers had developed a hole in them. Her dress though had miraculously survived the travel. She had a bow in her back along with a quiver filled with arrows. Leaving the city gate. She could see two people up a bit further on the road, but instead Silah turned and headed into the stable gates.

"Thank you for watching over her." Silah said to the owner, paying him a few extra coins. Her horse was far smaller than any skyrim horse, but she was fast. Which was what Silah needed. "Revi, lets get going." Silah said with a small yawn as she climbed onto the horses bareback. Walking along the trail, she started to come up to the two people. A man and woman looking over a map.

"Good morning." Silah said sweetly. Half expecting them to roll their eyes or become disgusted that an elf spoke to them.

Last edited by Triquetra; 10-09-2012 at 10:45 PM..

Andraus

Old 04-28-2012, 03:27 AM

Alecto looked up, and looked at the Elf. He then placed his Ebony blade in the Bladric, and walked over to her. He then held out his hand. "Pleasure. Im Alecto C. bison. This is my Partner, and the girl who I just saved, Nina. "He said gesturing to her.

Triquetra
I am the kinda person that runs ...

Old 04-28-2012, 03:42 AM

"Revi" Was all the Bosmer said before the horse stopped in its tracks. She took his hand, jumping off of her horse. Not that it was much of a jump to begin with. "Just saved?" She questioned, then remembered the speak of dragon back in the city, followed by the smoke and flames. Revyn had stopped her from leaving sooner because of such a beast. Her frame was far sharper than that of the Imperial and Nord. She eyed the Imperial closely. "You are burned! You both are burned!" She was rather surprised, reaching into the pack on her back, she pulled out two minor healing potions. "Take these please. They will quicken your healing speed."

Once they had both taken the potions, weather they wished to or not, Silah finally introduced herself. "I am Silah Nymph, huntress and traveller." Her voice was so light, it would be almost hard to believe one like her could shoot even two feet in front of her.

((I have to head to bed. Work from 7-1 EST.))