badryukun

Old 04-25-2012, 05:18 AM

A piercing hawk's cry echos through the hall, accompanied by the sounds of metal greaves on stone as the red clad instructor entered the dining hall. Taking his time he walks by the Rudbecki table, most of the students becoming rather stiff or more observant while the newer ones look confused to the reasons for these reactions. The hooded hark haired teacher glanced over every one of them, his dark eyes as piercing as the hawk's on his shoulder which seemed to mimic his actions as he watched the students in his house. After he reaches the end of the table though he simply keeps walking to the front of the room, sitting at the table meant for teachers right in front of the Rudbecki table.

Once he is sitting he serves himself food, mostly a variety of meats with some coffee to drink. The man, who is known to the students as Professor Leonard, or just Leo to those who knew him well quietly takes note of the various things going on while he eats; absent-mindedly tossing some meat up which his hawk Gaia which is deftly caught in its beak and devoured with gusto. He didn't see that many promising new students in his house, then again he wouldn't know if they had potential until he saw them in action. Shaking his head he focuses on his food yet again, planning for team tryouts concerning his house.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 04-25-2012, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Dahlia
"Always such a good catch" A voice cooed to the hawk as she stepped away from the teacher she'd been discussing something with. She walked towards the two a vision of loveliness and grace in a long orchid colored hooded robe. It was decorated with black lace and black beading and was neither particularly tight or particularly loose. It appeared to be made of silk and suited the image of a lady perfectly. That all fell away as she stepped next to leo, a grin of pure mischief tugging at her pink lips.

"Uncle Leo! scaring first years again." She teased as she threw her arms around his shoulder and hugged him. Most of the teachers and older students didn't react, even though you'd expect them to. They were use to her going from herself to a sudden overgrown child around Leo. There was only eleven years difference between them and they weren't actually related but he had been taken in as the headmistress prodigy so had been around Dahlia who was the headmistress' daughter so had seen him a lot as a child.

Last edited by Staria; 04-29-2012 at 01:43 AM..

AlessaStar
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-28-2012, 03:52 AM

Alice sat at the clemati table, surveying the food choices. She eagerly poured herself a cup of tea, then looked about the
room. She smiled to herself. It was her second year at Wisteria, and she was ecstatic about being back. As she was making a decision about what to eat, Evvie and a first year left the table. The girl hadn't been wearing a uniform, in fact, the clothes she wore had earned the first year strange looks from the other students. Alice herself, was curious, and made a note to ask about the outfit later.
She glanced over at Ciaran, someone she had always been curious about because he usually kept to himself. She yawned and looked around the room again, watching for new faces. She could remember her sorting day vividly. When she had gotten sorted as a clemati she had been excited. The house seemed to suit her perfectly. It was funny how many of the students of the four houses seemed to have a physical feature that fit the element of that house. Alice herself had brightly colored hair that seemed a little wild, considering it had a reddish-pink tint to it that was entirely natural. Her eyes were even slightly gold looking. Alice lifted her wrist, on which hung a charm bracelet which she had received from her father. It was a gift that she cherished, her own little piece of the muggle world he left behind by marrying her mother. During her first year at Wisteria she had enchanted it with a minor protection charm. It had seemed funny to her at the time, a charm bracelet that was actually charmed. The bracelet also had small flame charms that now looked like the danced. Just like a real fire. This was also where she kept her clemati pin.

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-29-2012, 01:11 AM

"Why laters?" Izzy asked, eyebrows furrowed as she thought it out. "If me clothes is a problems, why not now?" Once again, Cozamalotl translated a bit more clearly, squawking towards the end a tad. Evie's blush was clearly caused by another student, though whom, Izzy was unable to tell. The older girl had turned away to quickly for her to see. She recovered quickly, though her attention on Coza sort of freaked Izzy out. The thought that she was going to lose him terrified her to the point of hyperventilation, and she reacted by hugging him to her chest.

"Yous cant's have him!" Izzy exclaimed roughly, turning her body away from the older girl by a margin of several degrees. Odder still, the bird never struggled from the petite girl's grasp. He was perfectly relaxed and calm, blinking slowly at Evie as if to say, "How are you going to fix this?" But he never physically spoke, nor did he translate Izzy's exclamation. The meaning was quite clear after all, so it was rather unnecessary.

"Yes, that's quite admirable," Al said, smiling to Finx again. Most students simply left the new ones for dead, so he was genuinely appreciative of her offer to help the younger girl. It was really kind of her. The new girl, Alessa's, mention of the dorms grabbed his attention though. "If you would like, we could go now. You must have been a late arrival, or perhaps you were left behind last night? I try to keep you all together, but, of course, that proves frustratingly impossible at times." It was a free day for the most part, so it wouldn't be too much of a hassle to take her to the dorm if she wanted.

"And yes, I am a prefect," he continued, standing, the action, like every other he did, full of grace. "It's quite a burden sometimes, but fulfilling nonetheless. Maybe one day you could take my place?"

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 04-29-2012, 01:33 AM

Quote:
Evvie
Evvie stared to say she thought the girl might want to finish when eating when she began to react strangely. She raised an eyebrow, appearing rather confused. What was the girl panicking about? she hadn't said anything unusual had she? She was going over her words in her head when Izzy was shouting. She stepped back, holding up her hands in a surrender looking gesture. For a moment she shot Al a glance that said 'help me', being he was also was a prefect and seemed to have a way with women and young girls. She then looked to Izzy, not sure if Al would come to her rescue or not. Someone was always interfering.

"Izzy... I don't want him. When he spoke I thought he might be something other then a parrot. There are wizards who are called animagus because they can turn into animals. The headmistress requires they be registered with her. Feeling his magic, however, it feels just like yours so I know he's not an animagus so he's not breaking any rules. I just had to make sure, though I don't know what he is.... except that he's yours. No one's going to take him from you. If anyone tried I'd stop them, I'm a prefect, protecting students is my job. " She tried to explain, keeping her hands raised. She said nothing more, not sure if the girl would understand her even if the parrot translated. She bit her lip, at a loss. She knew how to handle trouble makers and fighters, people who were panicking and didn't speak her language fluently.... wasn't so easy.

She glanced over at Al again in thought. Maybe she could drag Izzy over there? But then she'd be surrounded by a bunch of judgmental students. Even to save herself from a good jinxing she couldn't do that. She sighed and turned back to Izzy, preparing for the worst and hoping for the best. She could have pulled out her wand to defend herself but instead she'd chosen to simply raise her hands to show she meant no harm. Her good nature would get her hurt someday she thought absently.

AlessaStar
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-29-2012, 01:59 AM

Alessa nodded quickly. "We can go anytime. If you'd like to finish eating, that's fine too." She said quickly, noticing he was standing. She didn't want to make him take her to the dorms if he hadn't finished eating. She smiled quickly, then was distracted by a commotion across the dining area. "Oh..." Her attention was averted to a girl she'd seen get sorted, and an older student whom she assumed to be a prefect like Al. "I wonder what's going on there..."

"Hmm?" Alice lifted her head, the tea cup held to her lips when she heard Izzy's panic. She stood up quickly, and looked around the room to see if anyone was going to help. Alice was only a second year, but, maybe a student around the girl's age might do some good. The second year clemati paused, watching and waiting to see what would happen.

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-29-2012, 03:02 AM

Despite Evie's innocent and confused air, Izzy didn't even begin to calm down until Coza translated her words into Izzy's native language. At that point, she began to breathe easier, though she still stared at the prefect like a mouse watching a vicious snake. "Yous won't takes him? He's not against rules?" she said, attempting to clarify that he was indeed permitted to be in the school. The whole talk about animagi and their ability to shift into an animal form really went over her head. Her master had been able to do that, but so had every other shaman in their tribe. In other circumstances, Izzy probably would have asked why others couldn't, but all she cared about at the moment was keeping Coza with her. Oblivious to the stares other students were casting in her direction, Izzy stared at Evie, intent on receiving an answer.

"Oh my. It seems like we have an issue. Finx, if you would be so kind as to direct Alessa here to the dorm, that would be grand. I'll be sure to catch up after this issue is resolved," he said, giving a slight bow of his head before striding over to where Izzy and Evie were. Upon arriving, he put his arm over Evie's shoulder as he looked the first year Clemati girl up and down.

"So? What appears to be the problem here?" he asked, looking to Evie for a quick summary. It seemed that she had handled most of the situation, whatever it was. That meant that Al was late, something that he felt a tad guilty for in all honesty. An accident when he was little had left him with slight hearing problems though, so he hoped that they would understand. The thought of being thought negatively off was not one that Al liked to entertain. Regardless, Al was distracted by the parrot, which was very vibrantly colored, and almost seemed to give off a magic of its own. Really quite impressive, though that was only a temporary distraction as he moved on to look at the face of the young girl.

Her fiery blue eyes contrasted sharply with her platinum blonde hair, and, while her skin was rather light, she was obviously of South American descent. Still, it was her eyes that held Al's gaze. While her face held what looked like anger, her eyes revealed that it was actually terror. Something that Evie had said or done had horrified the small girl beyond reason. Curious, he turned his head to look at Evie as if to ask what she had done.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 04-29-2012, 03:23 AM

Quote:
Evvie
"No he's not against the rules and nobody wants to take him. I just looked at him because i was curious. It's alright" She said, speaking softly. She didn't remark that she was sensitive to magic and that this made him feel strange to her. She didn't think Izzy would understand... there were wizards who could understand her speech that still couldn't understand what she meant. How did you explain that you could see and feel things that a lot of other wizards couldn't? That energy to you had color, had life...? Even as she thought this Al arrived.

"I...I'm not sure. She thinks I want to take her parrot. I just was talking to her about the uniform...." She half stuttered. His arm around his shoulder seemed to have instantly flustered her and made her blush. His arm felt...warm and strong somehow. She knew logically he just meant it as a way to give her support but that kind of attention always flustered her no matter who it was from. She didn't look at him, not wanting him to see her blush behind her blood red hair.

Still, even Al's presence did not stop the wave of guilt that was flowing over her. She'd scared izzy... She'd never scared anyone before! She was just looking at the parrot.... what had she looked like to scare the other girl so? Briefly she looked as awkward as she had as a first year. When she still blamed herself for her parents death and was afraid of....everything. What scared Evvie most, you see, was hurting other people despite the hard ass prefect she could play.

badryukun

Old 04-29-2012, 04:26 AM

The right eye of the teacher in crimson garb twitches at the hug, after all the one clinging to him was no longer a prepubescent girl, but a full grown woman. However instead of making a scene and chewing her out, he simply continues eating, not bothering to try and remove her as he keeps tossing small bits up for the hawk to catch. "If they don't fear me and wish to join the team then their assumptions will lead to quite a bit of pain. . . . . after all I run them into the ground, but it is because of that which always makes the competition tough for the other houses."

His statement was quite true, after all sometimes other teachers would see the conditions of the students and try to file his lessons of 'tough love' as 'abuse'. Even so he simply stood by the belief that better for them to get cuts, bruises and broken bones now, rather than die in the field should they ever face a dark witch or wizard. It was those reasons that the headmistress put up with him, though it was also those reasons which he was politely asked to stop being the defense against the dark arts teacher and go to being a the coach for the rudbecki house team.

He was being rather cold but he did this every year for a reason, it was a hazing of sorts for his house, a show of authority. But this woman was undermining it and while she didn't know it, any first year trying out will have the wrong idea and will be put into a world of pain because of it. She once hugged him during this hazing a few years ago, and more than one young girl got their hopes up and against the warnings of their fellow students tried something stupid and wound up with a broken heart and a healthy dose of either fear or respect for the teacher, which one though didn't generally show until a few weeks later. Hopefully if any first years tried anything they'd take the advice of senior students and not try anything.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 04-29-2012, 04:39 AM

Quote:
Dahlia
"I think you just enjoy it, you like to fight" was her airy reply as she hung onto him. She half sighed at the fact he didn't' seem to react for once. It might give the first years the wrong impression after all... Normally he yelled at her and she could let go with a laugh and the students simply got the mistaken impression she was an air head. It worked well for her lessons, as when they walked in they saw another woman entirely... her true self which she always carefully hid from the man who had stopped being her 'uncle' long ago.

She could then always turn it into a lesson on how never to trust outward appearance and how dark wizards could seem the most friendly person in the room. She shrugged, however, let him have things his way. She generally did... always protecting their friendly relationship for the good of him and her mother. Her own thoughts and feelings she simply swept aside as inefficient and unimportant. Her passion could be expressed elsewhere much safely anyway....

"hmm but you do have good taste" she teased before grabbing a peice of food of his plate with her fingers and popping it into her mouth. With a grin she stepped aside, mischief as always in her eyes when she looked at him...along with something else. A sadness really... though even she couldn't tell you why. Sure, at fourteen she had formed a slight crush on her precious Leo but it was easily controlled. She shrugged and moved to her seat next to him. She glanced over the students as she did so and noticed the group around the shaman student but decided to leave it to Evvie and Al. They always did the job well.

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 04-29-2012, 04:52 AM

Ayumu cringed slightly at the cry of Leo’s hawk. She hated loud pitched sounds because they hurt her ears. Her gaze followed Leo, a look of annoyance hidden within her crimson eyes. She continued to stare at him and the hawk in a useless attempt to annoy the man for disturbing her somewhat peaceful and quiet lunch. Of course this didn’t last long since Dahlia came over to cause the male teacher some trouble. Her annoyance was replaced with a smirk before she went back to picking at her lunch. Maybe later she could have a talk with Dahlia about trying to talk Leo into keeping that bird of his quieter.

Ciaran watched Evvie and the new first year student. Only glancing away when he need to see what he was sketching or eating. At first he thought things were going fine, but the new student seemed to become terrified of Evvie for some reason. His head tilted slightly to the side as he tried to figure out what was happening. Sure he knew that Evvie could be hardnosed just like any of the other perfects, but she would never do anything to scare anyone.

Setting his pencil down, he stood up slowly. He wanted to help Evvie since it seemed like no one else would. Before he got very far Al was already standing behind the clemati perfect. Seeing the male wrap his arms around Evvie’s shoulders annoyed him even though he knew that Al was just doing it to give the girl support. He sighed heavily and looked down at Mia. “Guess I was too slow.” He gave his companion a small smile before petting her head.

badryukun

Old 04-29-2012, 05:14 AM

Leo simply shakes his head as she takes a bit of his food, choosing to comment on it. "Are you one of the types that believes eating food that belongs to another makes it taste better?" It was a legitimate question, however as he continued to eat he got a small mental nudge from Gaia and looked in the same direction the bird of prey was, his own dark eyes locking with the red eyes of one of the Rudbecki students whom happened to have a smirk on her face, the student was a fifth year if his memory was correct. Instead of trying to stare her down he decided to get back to eating.

With another mental nudge with a note of curiosity coming from Gaia he simply nodded and the Hawk takes off from his shoulder, quietly gliding and landing near Ayumu with enough precision to not get any feathers in the food of those around her and also not landing or flying in front of anyone before landing next to the young woman. Instead of deciding to make a scene like its master, Gaia generally was curious and liked to interact with the students. The hawk looks eye to eye with the young student before looking at the girl's shoulder and back to her again, as if asking permission to perch itself there.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 04-29-2012, 05:25 AM

Quote:
Dahlia
"Either that or I just like stealing from you" The younger teacher responded in the amused, teasing tone she often did when speaking to leo. It was always hard to tell if she was joking or if she meant what she said. Anyone else every word was serious and straight forward, but to Leo... everything was tangled in half truths and playful teases. It was a dance they did... as Dahlia clung to the friendship that had always meant everything to her....even when she was too young to understand why.

As if to continue the teasing, however, she stole another bite and grinned at him. The smile seemed to say 'you know you won't stop me' and she was enjoying herself. She did have a double purpose this time however. She knew some of the girls in Rudbecki might feel an interest but this would ensure they thought it hopeless. At that age sharing a meal meant you were 'together'. The older students and the teachers would know it was just Dahlia being normal but to the girls it would say 'He's already with a grown woman with a very nice figure, don't bother.'

It was not because Dahlia wanted to claim him that she was doing it, but to save the girls and Leo both trouble. She was smarter then he realized and even around him there was a sense of planning. Of course... there were things he could do to throw her off balance but his rigid way of doing things and the fact he still seemed to see her as a little girl would prevent that very well. No, she had nothing to worry about with him in her mind.

AlessaStar
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-29-2012, 06:25 AM

Alessa watched as Al left to help Evvie with Izzy then smiled at Finx. "It looks like it's just us. What year are you Finx?" Alessa fidgeted nervously. She was almost certain that it was obvious just how hard she was trying to make conversation. A small sigh escaped her lips which she corrected by sucking in a small amount of air and sitting up straighter. While she waited for Finx to answer, Alessa pushed the food around on her plate.

Alice sat back down quickly, and resumed eating and watching her peers. When she wasn't talking to someone, Alice often would observe her surroundings, something she had grown accustomed to over the years of sketching, studying, and writing. Because she didn't have anything to keep her hands busy, the fingers of one hand tapped lightly on the table, while the other held her tea cup. As took a sip of tea she smiled. It tasted wonderfully, as usual.

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-29-2012, 06:57 AM

"Oh? So it was simply a misunderstanding then?" he asked, directing his eyes back towards Evie before nodding. He had already guessed that she didn't speak English considering the bird went about translating it into a different language that he had never heard before she even seemed to respond. So, it was kind of clear that somewhere communication had broken down.

"Pet's are perfectly acceptable according to the rules," he told the girl, speaking clearly and allowing the bird to translate what she didn't understand. Her puzzled expression seemed a bit weird to him, but he continued anyway. "If someone tries to take him, just holler for one of us. We'll set 'em straight right quick, eh Evie?" If it seemed odd that he would be paying so much attention to the other prefect, it was because he was. But that's what he did. He loved to pick and tease, and when they reacted like Evie did, it was fun.

Izzy didn't get a chance to respond to Evie before Al, the other prefect, reiterated what she had been saying. But the mention of a pet did puzzle her quite thoroughly. Did that mean that Coza was still allowed to stay? "Mister, I don't gots a pet," she said, blinking at him after tugging his sleeve to get his attention. "Coza's my partner. He nots a pet. Don't yous see the colors?" Of course, the colors she was referring to were invisible to most wizards. Even some of the shaman hadn't been gifted with the second sight, though they were few. She had been gifted though, and that allowed her to see energies as colors, which appeared around organisms, magic, etc. It just required a bit of focus to shift over into her second sight.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 04-29-2012, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Evvie
Evvie nodded to the other perfect though the way he seemed to look at her so closely when he said it seemed to make her blush more. She'd never spent enough time, even on the rare occasion he had been able to help her, for him to pay too much attention to her as generally there were always other perfects who seemed to keep them distant from one other. He'd never really had the chance to ensure she blush so much and now that he did.... Well Evvie was starting to think he just might be doing it deliberately!

Still as Izzy spoke her attention fell from the man at her side to the girl. She started to explain that the term pet refereed to merely an animal companion that didn't have too many special powers and was always stuck in the form of one particular animal and that this form was one it had been born in. Before she could, however, Izzy spoke of 'Colors' and for a moment Evvie could not answer. Someone else who could see? Really see? She had never met another in her whole life and many wizards had simply called her crazy or thought she was making it up. Only Flammia the fire soul had believed her and been able to explain to her that she wasn't weird or crazy, just gifted.... or 'loved by magic' as Flammia put it. Izzy didn't seem to have the problem of feeling weird or crazy like she did, instead Izzy felt everyone should.

"Most people can't see it Izzy, it's a very rare gift. Your parrot having some of your magic doesn't stop him from being classified as a pet at this school though, so that means he is safe. Promise." She said quietly, giving the other girl a warm smile and crossing her own hands in front of her. She was unsure if she should explain the gift to al. She'd always kept hers secret and few wizards even knew about it. Part of her still felt like she was 'weird' and so she never wanted him to know...

((izzy having it is no problem ^.^ But just to make things clear to all players, among wizard shamans and all humanoid magical folk the ability to 'see' magic in a physical way the way Evvie and Izzy can is a very rare ability. It's around 1% of people with magical ability who have.))

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-29-2012, 11:05 PM

At the flat promise that Coza wouldn't be taken from her, Izzy relaxed remarkably. Her reaction left the impression that she had been hoisting an incredible weight that had suddenly vanished. Still, Evie's strange reaction to her mention of the colors left her frowning in confusion, though she shook it off rather quickly, figuring that they could talk about it later. There were more important things at hand. Like food. Due to all of the activity she performed everyday, her metabolism was freakishly fast, causing her to require way more calories than a normal girl her age, which was why she asked Coza to snatch her a fruit from the table, watching him flap off with a smile.

The mention of colors puzzled Al, who had no idea what they were talking about, but he didn't let it bother him, instead focusing on the fact that the issue had been resolved. That thought left him with a pleasant sensation. He had done good. Turning back to Evie, he patted her shoulder and said, "Maybe you should get her some... appropriate clothes? It seems to me that she needs them rather soon. You know how bad some of the teachers can be. Still, I'll catch you later." He finished by kissing her lightly on the shoulder and waltzing off back to the Laure table.

Last edited by Angelo; 04-29-2012 at 11:11 PM..

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 04-29-2012, 11:18 PM

Quote:
Evvie
Evvie watched the bird fly off again in thought, debating if they really should finish eating first. She always ate very little so didn't need anything herself but the girl was hungry enough to send her bird. She frowned to herself in thought, torn between what would be best for the girl. She then heard al's voice, however, and started to look up. She did so just in time to see her kiss her shoulder so delicately...so intimately. Like a lover might.

Any thought of returning to the dining room left and she became red as her hair. He had? but....but why would? It.. it didn't make sense. She couldn't stop her heart from beating so hard in her chest she felt it might burst and she couldn't even speak. She'd never been kissed anywhere, not that he knew it. She was beginning to understand why the other prefects were always so determined to keep her, their innocent little Evvie away from him.

"H...He has a point, lets go get you a uniform" She stammered suddenly and took Izzy's hand. The second the parrot returned she would then begin to lead the other girl to the trap door. She deliberately avoided the Laure table and didn't look at him. She would soon have the door to the tower open and lead izzy up and eventually to her own dorm room where they could find her uniforms. She would still be red and seem a little unsure. Many of the prefects who realized what had happened were likely glaring at Al.

((XD he is officially declared a flirt now oh and yes within the girls and boys dorm it is further divided into individual rooms because I like privacy XD))

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 04-30-2012, 12:23 AM

"I'm a second year and still not use to this school...I don't think I'll ever get use to it." Finx smiled at her "come on dinners basically over anyway why don't I take you to you're room." she stood and held her hand out for the girl to take "Oh I should warn you about are um spirit demands respect but hes really very nice if he wasn't a water spirit I would date him." she said with a giggle waiting for the girl to raise and follow her.

AlessaStar
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-30-2012, 02:57 AM

"Hopefully I'll learn my way around soon." Alessa smiled, then stood up, stretching her limbs."Alright let's go." She smoothed out her uniform and waited for Finx to lead the way.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 04-30-2012, 06:20 PM

Finx lead the way to thw East most wall of the right wing of the entrance hall. she approached the door slowly the door had a mark on it of the honorable dragon. "Here we are the door to are dorm.'' she smiles

((do the doors open when you push them or do you have to do something special to open them?))

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 04-30-2012, 06:59 PM

((as long as you have a Laure pin or are accompanied by someone with a laure pin it opens right up like a normal door.. Otherwise it becomes a solid stone wall ^.^ . Only Clemati's require a special spell that requires great intelligence to cast))

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 04-30-2012, 08:07 PM

Ayumu’s followed the hawk as it flew over and landed next to her. The smirk she had disappearing to be replaced by a slightly sad look in her eyes. Since she once had a raven as her companion it didn’t take her long to understand what Gaia was asking her. She simply nodded to the hawk. This would be the first time in two years that she had a bird perched on her shoulder. Her mind drifted about back to when she lost Ryou and been betrayed by her best friend from childhood. That day she declared that she’d never let anyone get close to her again and that Hotaru Fujiwara was her enemy.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-01-2012, 12:11 AM

((ok thank you for that.))

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-03-2012, 02:33 AM

Eyeing the interaction between Evie and Al observantly, Izzy noticed that she was clearly not used to being the center of that kind of attention, though Izzy hadn't had much experience in that field either. Still, she kept quiet, only nodding when Coza translated what the prefect said about uniforms before she began following the older Clemati to the tower where they were to sleep and live. The heights were sort of dizzying as they climbed the spiral staircase, but, for someone like Izzy who had climbed mountains before, it wasn't too bad. Just the familiar feeling of vertigo as she looked outside every so often.

Upon popping her head into the dorm itself, following the still-red Evie, Izzy looked around with something amusingly similar to childlike wonder. It was no surprise really. All she had ever seen as living quarters was the inside of a grass tent, or hut if she was lucky. The grandeur and pomp of the spacious common room was enough to make her blink several times in wonder before she began looking around. The white and gold really made an impression, the two colors having been especially meaningful to her tribe. Coza was also enjoying himself, although for different reasons as he flew around testing out various perches.

"It's amazing!" she declared, spinning around one last time to try and get it all at once. Of course, she failed, but she felt it had been worth a try. "Are uniforms nices to?" Her broken English, as well as her appearance and Coza, drew most of the eyes of the students in the common room to her, though she was oblivious yet again. When they saw that Evie was handling it, they went back to what they had been doing, which was reading for the most of them.