Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-13-2012, 03:06 AM

Gemini hadn't gone far when her soul gem pulsed a warning.oh,not now! why now?! she thought,hesitating just a moment before hurrying back the way she had come.she arrived just in time to see Erin open the portal.She rushed over."Mind if I tag along?" she asked,transforming.

Dragoncookie
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-14-2012, 09:27 AM

Erin turned around to see Gemini running up to them.
"Oh, sure. I mean... I-it's fine with me!" She said. "But I don't know if the grief seed will be divisible by us three..." Erin tucked her head inside the barrier. In front of her was a long hallway, wholly blue. Broken TVs were scattered around the ground. She didn't recognize the barrier, so she took her head out.
"Nope. I've never seen this witch before."

Kriddles
Kriddles. It's Magic.
Send a message via AIM to Kriddles Send a message via MSN to Kriddles

Old 09-14-2012, 03:22 PM

"No... I'm not. It doesn't mean that I'm not here now."She clasped her hands around her soul gem, and took a slow step. Her clothes starting to glow before her foot slowly stepped down. A bright flash enveloped her while her clothes twisted and morphed to form a new outfit, before she took quick skip of a step. The fast pitter-patter of feet came to her attention before turning to see Gemini. "As long as the princess doesn't mind fighting alongside a couple of cowards." She mocked before she stepped through the portal.

It was a crude place. One full of sorrow and longing. She never could get used to the witches otherworldly homes. If you could call them that. She looked around, broken T.Vs were scattered about, those that were still whole played nothing but white noise. She sucked in a deep breath before pressing forward and exhaling. She had never faced this witch before. It lent a bit of excitement for her. She didn't know if the others were following or not.

Dragoncookie
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-14-2012, 06:22 PM

Erin followed Dani right through the portal. She landed on the ground with a small 'thud', looking around for a closer inspection. The hallway was cold, and eerie. Erin wondered if the TVs had been broken by the witch herself, in a fit of rage. The ones that did work, only showing a miscommunication screen and playing blank noise, didn't seem to be intact either. She walked around, inspecting the area closely for familiars. Just as she'd climbed to a pile of TVs, she noticed a weird noise. A puppet-like creature was flying at an astonishing rate to her. It thrust itself into her, making her fall down the pile of TVs.
"Ouch..." She complained. "What are these things?!"

Kriddles
Kriddles. It's Magic.

Old 09-14-2012, 10:10 PM

Dani slowly walked through the labyrinth, her eyes narrowed as she searched for potential danger. The sound of the creature alerted her before she ever saw it.
She quickly skipped up a step while she twisted and flicked her wrist. An enormous hammer, that should've overwhelmed her petite figure, materialized in her hands before she spun around and slammed the weapon atop the animated marionette. The creature, crunched underneath the sudden pressure. She held there for a moment as the hammer dissipated.

"Doesn't matter. It's dead now." She said flatly before turning to the girl, her expression was soft before hardening again. "You two okay?"

((OOC: I can edit if you wanted to keep the marionette alive-ish.))

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-15-2012, 04:15 AM

Gemini smirked nastily."of course,a coward like you needs someone like me." she said,before stepping through.she watched with grudging admiration as Dani took down the marionette."I don't think I've faced this one before,either." she said,holding out her hand as her katana appeared in it.

Dragoncookie
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-15-2012, 01:27 PM

"That's good. Means no one was sloppy and let a familiar escape." Erin climbed to the TV pile again. On the other side were about ten or twelve puppets, dancing around. There were two different types, one with a wing on the left side and another with a wing on the right side. Their attack patterns seemed the same, though she couldn't be certain.
She jumped down the pile and summoned her spear, thrusting and swinging it into groups of enemies. Some of them were larger, and dropped down heavy TVs in an attempt to hit the girls.
"Watch out for the big ones, they try to crush you!" Erin warned.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-16-2012, 03:42 AM

Gemini jumped into the fray with a grin.except when she jumped,she didn't fall back down."I'll take the high flyers!" she said,using her katana masterfully as she flew in a midair dance with the puppets,suspended by seemingly nothing."hey! take that,you rotten creature!" she shouted as a T.V. came flying at her,and she sliced through it and the puppet that threw it.
((can they fire energy blasts like spells or is it just the weapons?))

Dragoncookie
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-17-2012, 07:02 PM

Nope, just their weapons.))

"How come you can fly?!" Erin opened her eyes very wide, looking at Gemini, simply floating. A puppet came her way, but she hit it with her spear, turning it into dark powder.
Ahead of her, puppets were joining up and began to make a group, blocking passage to the next room.
"I'll take care of them!" Erin said, launching herself into the group of puppets.
She was walking on floor made entirely of TVs when a sharp bolt ran through her body, causing her to fall backwards.
"Oww... Watch out. Some TVs are broken and will shock you!" She got up and jumped through the TV. The ones that were broken were a slightly darker black, so they were easily dodged.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-19-2012, 03:42 AM

Gemini was tempted to laugh,but she was too busy."I told you my wish was useful!" was all she said,slashing at two more puppets."balls,they just keep coming! can anyone tell where they're coming from?!" she asked,dodging a broken T.V.

Kriddles
Kriddles. It's Magic.

Old 09-20-2012, 02:53 PM

Dani quickly moved up the televisions, her hammer materializing every time in mid-swing only to dissipate after hitting it's target. A dark residue the only sign of anything ever existing there before. She stopped, catching a glimpse of something from the corner of her eye.

She flies?

The concept caught her off guard, and the reality was hard to swallow. Yet, Gemini could and was. It was enough of a shock to drop her guard long enough. A marionette flew at her from the side and took her off her feet and throwing her into one of the televisions. There hadn't been enough time to summon her weapon for a strong enough swing.

Gritting her teeth she started to push herself up, when it came at her again. She saw it this time. She raised her leg and kicked with all her might sending the marionette flying back. She quickly got up, spun, and with the built momentum pulverized the demented wooden doll.

Where the broken glass had made contact bled a little, but she shook it off looking back at the others. "I don't know, but we should just try and find the damn witch and kill her. The labyrinth will close with them in it if we do."

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-21-2012, 03:09 AM

Gemini nodded,fighting off three marionettes at once."for once I agree.I'm getting tired of these things!" she said,growling as one of them snuck up on her and knocked her down.she shot back up and attacked it angrily.

Dragoncookie
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-22-2012, 11:34 AM

Erin kept running through the field of televisions, slashing through any puppet that appeared in her front. She shook off some dark powder that had gotten stuck on her hair and jumped over another broken TV.
"The witch shouldn't be too hard to find, she'll probably be just ah--" Erin started, but was stopped when she reached the end of the TV field. It led into a deep hole that seemed neverending, marked on the walls with a merry-go-round pattern. Erin struggled to keep her balance, when a puppet came right from behind and pushed her.
She was falling, into a never ending tunnel. Puppets flew around her, but they weren't too big of a threat, she could easily slash through them with some impulse.
"H-hey! Dani?! Gemini?! Can you hear me?" She yelled, she couldn't see where she'd fell from anymore, although somehow she knew she was looping. All that Erin saw was the blue tunnel with the merry-go-round on the wall, but it kept repeating and repeating. It had to be a loop, an illusion created by the witch.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-23-2012, 03:46 AM

Gemini heard Erin calling for help and flew towards where her voice was coming from."Erin? where are you? can you hear me?" she called,looking for the girl who seemed to have dropped off the face of the earth.the puppets were trying to sneak up on her,but she dispatched them with a backwards kick.

Dragoncookie
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-23-2012, 10:50 AM

Erin saw Gemini flash by before she fell another round. She'd have to wait a whole other round until-- huh? There she was again. When the merry-go-round passed Erin by again, Gemini was still there. And there. And there.
"It's a loop! I knew it!" Erin said, and crashed on something hard. "Ow.." She complained, getting up. She was standing on a TV, there were six of them turned off in a circle. A TV spawned in the center. It was turned on, showing a sort of girl followed by several of the puppets. Erin assumed it was the witch.
Suddenly, it spun around, and morphed into six TVs that circled aroud. One of them threw a ball of lightning at Erin. She jumped and slashed through it. She noticed all the TVs showed a different image, but the witch's was still the same.
"Hit the one with the girl! That's the real witch!" She yelled, slashing it repeatedly. It was very tough, expectable of a witch.