Ellancher
Pure Randomness... now in an ext...

Old 08-09-2011, 12:36 AM

Luceos nodded, lifting the boy up once more, he placed the boy on his back. "Then I'll take young hunting with me." He rumbling before heading back out of the storage room and out towards the exit of the cave above.
Stopping just outside, Luceos pricked up his ears. He could here the rustling of bushes and the snapping of twigs along with human voices. It sounded as if they were realitevly close, though not extremly close. Could they just be passing by? It was possible, though as Luceos spread and streached his wings he kept himself attuned to the voices.

Reno Sinclair
To those I roleplay with -- I'm ...

Old 08-10-2011, 02:42 AM

Clinging gently to the dragon's back, he nodded a little and held his breath as they went through the water once more. Up on the other side, he blinked a little and clung closer to the dragon's neck, trying to hide in the dips and curves of his larger body.

"Please, don't let them find me." He whispered softly, hiding a sob as a yawn, but it didn't sound very convincing. These people obviously scared him; but it would have been true with any person, really. He saw them all as something to be feared, and so he did. Sure, it may have been his own race, but... They had never been very nice to him, and he had always suffered trauma after trauma in their care. It was no wonder the boy was skittish with everything but animals.

Ellancher

Old 08-10-2011, 10:43 PM

Luceos nodded and nuzzled the boy's side in an attempt to comfort him. "I won't even let them touch you Carin." He said, still listening to the people, suddenly sounding much closer. The dragon could only wonder what they'd done to the boy the scare him like the did. Spotting a few of the men from between the trees Luceos let a viscious roar rip through his throat.

The men whipped to face him, some notching bolts in their crossbows. One let his bolt fly, but it was torched into ash by Luceos's firey breath before it could pose any harm. Snarling once more the dragon watched a few men back up. Another bolt flew at him and was torched like the first. With another snarl and a bit of fire Luceos watched the last of the men run off. Raising his head in victory Luceos looked back at Carin and nuzzled the boy affectionetly, his snout still warm from his fire.

Reno Sinclair

Old 08-12-2011, 04:41 AM

Noting that fire was something the dragon was good with, and that his maw stayed warm but it didn't really hurt, Carin happily hugged his head close. Petting the fury and feathers there, he even planted an affectionate kiss on the other's muzzle, giving a soft giggle at how the short fur there felt against his lips. It made him wrinkle his little nose in a way that seemed adorable.

The air remained hot and fresh for several minutes after, leaving the boy to toast in the heat, hungry and ready to spend as much time with this dragon as possible. Already he'd saved him once, and so far he didn't seem like he was just going to eat him... The street urchin could very easily grow used to this. "I like you, Luceos." He decided finally, "Would you mind if I lived with you for a while..? It doesn't have to be long, you call the shots on this..."

Ellancher

Old 08-12-2011, 09:07 PM

When the boy kissed his snout Luceos felt shivers run down his spine. Looking at the boy as he nuzzled up against his muzzle and played with his fur and feathers. When the boy kissed him, Luceos felt shiversrun down his spine.

The moment Carin said he wanted to stay with him, Luceos nuzzled him once more. Carin could stay if he wanted to, and Luceos utterly loved the idea of company. "I do not mind if you stay Carin." He replied, nuzzling the boy's side once more.

Reno Sinclair

Old 08-14-2011, 02:59 PM

Feeling the shivers, he blushed a little before nuzzling against his face gently. It felt nice, though, to feel him pressing against his own small body. That large head, those soft hairs and feathers, it made him smile. And he was even happier when he was told he could stay.

Hugging the other's head close, he kissed him again, right between the eyes, and pressed them together happily. "Thank you very much! I really appreciate it."

Ellancher

Old 08-16-2011, 01:30 AM

When the boy kissed him again Luceos closed his eyes and gave off a purr of sorts as he nuzzled against the boy a little more forcefully that before. Pulling back after a moment he nodded. "Of course, now shall we find ourselves a morning meal." With that he turned his head away and walked into the forest, careful to not knock the boy off or step on something with his injured paw.

Reno Sinclair

Old 08-19-2011, 03:33 PM

The idea of a meal this early in the morning sounded fantastic, and the hungry teen's stomach echoed his joy at the mere word. Shivering a little in delight, he also managed to bask in that purr, so happy to have heard it that he didn't know what to do. His arms loosely wrapped about the other's neck, holding him in place but hopefully not hurting his new-found friend. He didn't want to hurt this dragon, not in the least; he'd been so kind already that he wanted nothing less than the best for him.

Ellancher

Old 08-21-2011, 02:29 AM

Within the hour the dragon had a collection of small game for Carin, though something large for himself was what he was looking for. The late spring was griffon migration and one of the flying beasts would make a nice meal that could last him for awhile, for dragons ate much like snakes large meals that were few and far between.
Nudging the boy on his shoulder to make sure he was still awake. "Should we head back for you to prepare your meal?" He asked.