~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 04-05-2012, 04:53 AM

WELCOME!!

Here it is.

Name: Todd Hunter
Race: Demon
Bio: Todd was born to a royal family of kitsune demons.though he prefers to keep it low key, he is an only child and has no choice but to take up the throne.he has held off as long as possible, but now his parents are forcing him to get married, and since he never chose his own bride, they chose for him.they decided that he would marry a fae, to keep the peace between the races.in his spare time, Todd likes to put on regular clothes and walk around among the humans and lower demons, pretending to be one of them.the city at night is one of his favorite places, and he has taken to frequenting clubs on weekends.his parents don't know, and he keeps it that way.he has three forms: his true form (royal kitsune- fathers side) his humanoid form (fallen angel- mothers side) and his demon form, which is about the size of a large horse.he is about six feet tall in his other forms.
Pic humanoid form: or this on club nights:
Pic true form:
Pic demon:

Last edited by ~Wild Spirit Wolf~; 04-06-2012 at 05:32 AM..

PhoenixNeko
When times are tough..... chuck ...

Old 04-05-2012, 04:35 PM

*Name: Allee Etta Marrieso (Ally Eta Mar-rie-so)
*Nickname: Allee
*Appearance: Long plat. blonde hair that falls to the back of her knees. Chin length bangs dyed pink. Loves to dress up in frilly and floaty type dresses, especially the type that floats and flies around in the breaze. She has bright blue eyes that shimmer with an almost constant mischief.
*History: The daughter of the Faerie cheiftan, she's always been a little wild and unruly. She was dating a Vampire boy, when her mother and father kept telling her that she was not to date anyone. On her 17th birthday, her mother started prepping her for her wedding. She had been excited about it, with the hope that she would be marrying her sweetheart, but soon learned that it was an arranged marriage to a demon prince. Growing up she was taught to one day be Chieftain but it appears that is now not what would happen. Her sister is taking her place. Her training stopped on her 17th birthday.
*Personality: She is willing to accept people for who they are inside and not by what their bloodline may be. She is smart, bubbly, and perky. Loves to play games, and is often willing to turn anything into one. When she makes friends with someone she will do whatever she can to protect them, but she doesn't become friends easily.
*Special Abilities: Allee is a Fae of Fire. She can manipulate it into doing what she wills of it. She only began her training at 14 so her level of training is still at beginner level. If she doesn't use magic it will eventually eat her away from the inside. She also has skill with the twin daggers that she has been training with since she was 10. This is all training because of her bloodline.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 04-06-2012, 04:25 AM

((*cuts red ribbon* ready to start!))
Deep in the forest,high up on a hill overlooking the city, a great black marble palace stood, its many towers and high stained glass windows standing silent guard over the people below.this palace was the home of the royal kitsune family, who ruled a great portion of the demon plane.this was the birthplace of Prince Todd Kyle Hunter, heir to the throne and only child of the king and queen.and this was not where Todd was at the moment.it was early in the evening, just after dinner, and the young prince had once again snuck out of the palace to walk the city.it was not a city proper, of course, it was more like a sprawling collection of buildings that had spread out over the years from the original village that was nestled in the valley between the forest and the sea.but it was called a city, and it was the central hub of the royal family's territory.it was a crossroads between the human and demon planes, and in the city many demons of all shapes, sizes, colors and kinds walked among throngs of humans who were all descended from the first villagers.these humans were some of the very few on earth that knew of any supernatural presence, and only through a hereditary sixth sense that allowed them to sense anything out of the ordinary.Todd loved the city at night.he loved walking, unnoticed, among the mixed crowds, never being told to straighten up or dress properly.he loved that his humanoid form, inherited from his fallen angel mother, made him unrecognizable to the people who all knew his name. He loved pretending to be normal, buying pizza and soda, reading the newspaper and drinking coffee out on the steps of the library.and most of all he loved the night clubs, with the flashing lights and pounding music, where everyone becomes a nameless, faceless energy and no one had to think or behave or adhere to any stupid social stations.it was in one such club that Todd was now, standing against the wall and letting the music wash through him, enjoying his freedom.his wings were not hidden- they didn't need to be.he wore loose black jeans and a red t-shirt, with a black jacket hanging open over it.his black combat boots tapped out a rhythm against the floor and he smiled."free at last."

PhoenixNeko

Old 04-06-2012, 07:11 PM

"Allee Etta Marrieso!" Her mother screamed. "You have things to do to get ready for the wedding! It's in just a few short weeks, and we don't even have the dress finished yet!"

Allee was meanwhile hidding under a bush next to an overgrown trellis arch in her mother's private garden. She was wearing a full skirt, with six petticoats, bloomers, stockings, socks, and boots on her lowerhalf. And a corset-styled bodice, with off the shoulder short sleaves on her upperbody. She was surprised that despite all of those clothes she was very well hidden.

All that was left with the wedding dress, was the fitting. Allee knew from other past experience that that should take place closer to the wedding date. The brides in her family tended to loose weight due to stress, just before their weddings. She also knew that her mother wouldn't want her to be going down the aisle in a dress that was too big.

Really if she had things her way, she would be getting married to her childhood sweatheart. But after he found out that she and he could not be together, and the reason, Allee soon learned that he didn't actually care for her. He had come to tell her that to her face. Then later as she saw him leave, Allee witnessed her father paying him. She had been devistated.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-07-2012, 12:18 AM

Halfway through the night, Todd got the sense that his parents were looking for him.he muttered a curse and left the club, flapping his large wings and lifting into the air as he went.it took less than a minute to get to the palace by air, and lucky for him there was minimal air traffic (flying demons) on the way.he flew in through his conveniently open bedroom window and landed gracefully, wings folding behind him.quickly changing back to his true form, he took off his club clothes and put on a casual kimono of black silk.just as he finished, there was a knock at his door.he took his time opening it, but once he did he saw his mother, smiling warily.all at once Todd felt a rush of sympathy for his mother.she had personally taken on the task of setting up the wedding, and was handling the whole affair single handedly.he smiled at her."good evening mother.what brings you calling this time of night?" He asked in the formal manner he had been taught."I had thought to ask you,son, if you were feeling well.you have been acting distant lately, and not eating as much as usual.I was worried that the wedding had you nervous." she answered."no, mother, I am not nervous.I am well, you need not worry.please, go get some sleep.you are tired." After a moment of hesitation, the queen nodded and left.Todd closed his door and sighed."not nervous.I'm terrified.and I'm pissed.what if I don't want to get married? I'm still young! I should be out travelling, seeing the world! And what if we don't like eachother? What if she hates demons? What if..." he sighed again and threw himself onto his bed, where he settled into an uneasy sleep.sometimes, he wished he had been born to a normal family.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-09-2012, 04:55 AM

((PhoenixNeko: hello? ))

PhoenixNeko

Old 06-04-2012, 07:27 PM

((sorry wasn't feeling good so I left for a while))