Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 06-09-2013, 08:42 AM

"You hear that Skylar? Breakfast is ready, let's get going." stated Ethan as he watched Skylar screech and fly over to the table where he happily perched on his chair and waited to eat. Ethan laughed softly and walked over before kissing Gemini's cheek and then took his seat. "This looks delicious Gemini, thank-you very much. Skylar and I both appreciate it." he assured.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 06-10-2013, 02:47 AM

Gemini grinned."It's no problem at all,I enjoy it." She said,placing a large plate loaded with extra crispy bacon in front of Skylar."There you go.I hope you like it." She said.She then took another plate filled with french toast and bacon and placed it,along with a glass of milk,in front of Ethan."You can help yourself to more if that's not enough." She told him.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 06-19-2013, 01:09 AM

Skylar screeched in joy at all the bacon and began to eat his food, not waiting for them to start eating too. "Wow Skylar, something tells me you're very hungry!" stated Ethan as he watched Skylar eat his food happily. Looking at his plate in front of him, he smiled and nodded. "Thanks again Gemini, it's nice of you to do this." he said before starting to eat his food quietly.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 06-19-2013, 03:41 AM

Gemini shrugged."I like to.And It's my job now,being your wife." She said happily,getting a plate for herself and sitting down to eat.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 06-19-2013, 10:28 AM

Ethan frowned at what she said and drank some milk before speaking. "Gemini that's not true. Cooking isn't your job. You don't have to cook you know, it's perfectly fine. I don't mind cooking, I did it all the time before I met you." he answered softly. "I don't want you to feel like you're obligated to do anything." he added gently.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 06-20-2013, 03:38 AM

Gemini swallowed,and shook her head."That's not what I meant.I don't feel obligated because I'm married now.I want to because I'm your wife,and because I love you.And you can cook sometimes,if you want.I don't mind.I would never confine us to the stereotypical roles of male and female." She said.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 07-13-2013, 08:42 AM

"I never liked stereotypes, they always annoyed me." Ethan commented before smiling. "I love you to Gemini, I love you very much and I'm very happy to finally call you my wife." he added before taking another bite of his food. Skyler soon finished his food and sat perched on Ethan's shoulder, obviously wanting more. "Now, now Skylar. You ate a lot already..but I love you so I'll give you just a little bit more." Ethan said before feeding Skylar a bit of his food. "There that's it, nod rest a bit." Ethan ordered after petting Skylar's head. Skylar cooed softly and flew over to the rug in front of the fire as he relaxed.