dragonjake
The one true dragon! >:D
Send a message via MSN to dragonjake Send a message via Yahoo to dragonjake

Old 03-04-2012, 07:32 PM

Jake sighed a little as he closed his eyes and turned to her placing a hand on her shoulder. "Please... Promise to be careful." He took his hand back and gave a small smile to her. "Just think, if this works, The slaves can at least trust one of us demons... And maybe... Maybe I could show them all that we are not all monsters... I mean, it is worth a shot." With that he looked at the slaves around then and smiled a little more hoping to show he was friendly. "Listen to me fellow slaves... I will do my best to protect you all... But with my siblings around, the only way I can possibly save you from any more torment is by..." The next part was stuck in his throat as he closed his eyes and clenched his fist. "... Is by... Helping you all escape. Now go... Spread the word that I shall find a way to free you all." He knew that helping the slaves to escape would result in his family disowning him, but he had promised to protect them all and he wanted to see Kaylyne happy and free from this torture. "You go too... Help them spread to word too all the slaves."

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Divine Seduction Send a message via MSN to Divine Seduction Send a message via Yahoo to Divine Seduction

Old 03-05-2012, 02:43 PM

"Master! But-" the other slaves had stiffened in shock and then took off in different directions, not running but going as fast as they were able. They made sure that they maintained stony masks of indifference as they made their way around and spread the word. Bellum smiled craftily to herself as she watched this happen.

Kaylyne was at a loss for words as she stood in the hallway with Jake, alone.

"What are you thinking?! You want to lose your family?! Why?!!"
she yelled at him, trembling with anger and yet excitement at the prospect, but how could he do this? His family though they were evil towards others mostly, they loved him. He was one of them, one they looked up to in fact. He was like a pillar of support for them. She couldn't imagine what might happen because he helped them. "You can't help us... I won't let you... I won't let you lose your family! I'll stay with you, I'll stay, just don't leave them, please, if you do you'll regret it. I don't want to see you go through that pain." her voice had cracked at this point, tears running from her eyes silently as she glared at him.

But still she walked over to him and clung to him tightly. She couldn't let him do this, if he did... She didn't want to see him hurt. She didn't. Anyone but him.

dragonjake

Old 03-06-2012, 03:07 PM

Jake knew what he had done, but he listened to Kaylyne as she begged him not too, he looked to her and saw the tears running from her eyes and sighed a little. "But Kaylyne... You don't understand... I can't bear to think you or the others as slaves, but I also don't wish to loose my family..." He closed his eyes and clenched his fist. "... You don't get how hard this choice is on me. But I have to do it to prove my family isn't just a pack of savage beasts... I am doing this to prove to everyone we do have hearts, They are just deep inside a darkened shell sometimes."

What he said was true, The choice had torn him up on the inside, but now that he had ordered the slaves to spread his word, it was too late to turn back on his decision. "Now promise me this, should this plan fail, do not take the blame for my actions. I will tell them the truth and face my punishment like a true demon. Believe me, if there was another way for the slaves to be treated with respect, I would have chosen that way... But this is what it must come too, I just wish I didn't have to do this... What if my family really do crumble with out my support? I don't want to hurt them, but what other choice do I have? The slaves look up to me to help them..."

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Divine Seduction Send a message via MSN to Divine Seduction Send a message via Yahoo to Divine Seduction

Old 03-26-2012, 07:49 PM

"You can't leave me, Jake... or rather I won't let you... though at times, I'm still uncomfortable with the fact that you are a demon, I know that you are not like your siblings. Please either come with us, or let me stay. Because one way or the other, I will be by your side and you will not stop me." She was determined not to leave him alone, not when he was sacrificing himself for them. If this didn't earn him a place among them, she didn't know what would. He deserved more than the hell that would surely fall on his head when he told the truth.

dragonjake

Old 03-26-2012, 08:05 PM

Jake looked down at her with a small smile on his face as he nodded a bit. "Well then, If I cannot convince you to flee with the others, I will have no choice but to flee with you all and hope my family does not catch us." He said with a small sigh afterwards. "But if trouble should arise, I want you to flee. If you was to get dragged into this, I would never be able to forgive myself for it." He told her lightly placing a hand upon her shoulder. "Please try to keep yourself out of trouble, even if I get caught."

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-26-2012, 09:07 PM

She shook her head. "I'm more than capable of defending myself, and now that I know there is nothing to fear... I'm sure I'll be fine, but you have to help the slaves take off their collars! It helps block some of our powers, though I'm sure together they can make it, it helps increase their chances..." she frowned at this then turned and presented her back to him and lifted her hair from her neck. "Please remove mine, so that I can defend myself." she said, knowing that without it, she could help him take down almost anything no problem.

dragonjake

Old 03-27-2012, 05:12 PM

Jake thought for a moment and thought about the collars, he had only ever thought they were to just show they were slaves, but now he knew the real reason for them. "I will, once they have all returned, I will begin with breaking off the collars as soon as night falls, that way we get more of a chance to escape." He said watching her turn around, when she lifted her hair, he soon remembered that had one on as well and then gulped a bit. "I will try to... Here it goes." He said as he slipped his fingers the best he could under the collar and then pulled with all his strength, which luckily, broke the collar in two.

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-01-2012, 04:26 PM

She gave a sigh of relief and then turned to hug him. "Thank you." she said softly and then took the pieces and shoved them into her pocket. She lifted her hand and a blaze of green Earth element shone forth in her palm, she flicked her fingers and a replacement collar, which looked the same but was merely decoration took it's place. She looked at him and nodded. "Now what? What to do now?" she asked, a bit unsure now of what to do.

dragonjake

Old 04-02-2012, 09:49 AM

Jake watched her as she created a decoy collar to trick his siblings, he smiled a bit as he looked around and then sighed a little. "I guess we head back to the main corridors and wait until it is time to meet the slaves and get them out of this place." He said as he walked forward a little and looked back to her. "Unless you have any better plans to don until then?" He asked with a small smile still on his face.