The Assassin Game Account
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-25-2008, 06:59 PM

Introduction!

Hello! We are the Assassin game! We were created after the Halloween '08 event, based off of the assassin game hosted by Knerd. Right now sign-ups for round five of our game are open, and the game will start the day after Winter Nights has ended.

Our home thread is in the Menewsha Nation, and is both a hangout and a game thread. Anyone is welcome so long as they follow our thread rules and respect the other posters in our thread.

This particular thread here is so anyone from the main thread who is looking for a place to hangout in the event forums can have their cozy little Assassin home to hide in should other threads move too fast for them or should they end up being ignored in other places. It's an event, there's a lot of people online right now, it happens.

Of course, like our main thread, everyone is welcome here so long as they follow our rules and they respect the other posters here in this thread. Remember, if you don't follow the rules you're being disrespectful of everyone else here.

If you're interested in our game, you can find everything you need to know in our main thread by clicking on the amazing banner that Lumi made for us a while back.

Last edited by The Assassin Game Account; 12-25-2008 at 07:41 PM..

Dead Account Holder

Old 12-25-2008, 07:01 PM

Rules!

1) Follow the ToS.

2) No drama, please.

3) This is a literate thread, which means:
- Use proper capitalization.
- Paragraphs are your friend.
- Punctuation is an absolute must.
- Chatspeak is for losers. (However, the following chatspeak will be allowed: Lol and Wtf.) Spell out your words, people!
- Please try your best to spell properly.
- Grammar is good.
- And emote of any kind, whether text or image, is not a period! Use periods.
- Please don't press enter after every single sentence. It's incredibly annoying.

4) Please don't overly abuse emotes.

5) You don't have to play the game to post here.

6) More rules may be added for whatever reason.

7) It is politely requested that you refrain from using blindingly bright font colors, as some people have very sensitive eyes.

8) If you're having relationship trouble and you talk about it in the thread, don't get annoyed if someone tells you their valid opinion and you don't like it. You can't expect everyone to share your opinion, and if you're discussing it in the open than everyone who observes the conversation is allowed their own opinion, like it or not. Don't want negative feedback? Then don't talk about it in the first place.

9) Respect this thread's rules. Don't back talk when reminded of them. If you can't respect the thread's rules then don't post here at all. Occasional literary slip ups are allowed, but being defiant when reminded of the literacy rules will get you blacklisted from the thread.

10) Please don't glorify recreational drug usage, drunken behavior, or reckless sexual behavior.
- If you have a drug related image in your signature, please either remove it or don't show your signature while in this thread. Thank you.

**These rules were taken from our main thread. As it's not very appealing to have quoted rules, I left them as is. I will be contacting a staff member to ask if this is alright. If not, I will quote them.

Last edited by The Assassin Game Account; 12-25-2008 at 07:21 PM..

Dead Account Holder

Old 12-25-2008, 07:03 PM

Art freebies for the Assassin?

Hey there! Anyone giving out free art? We'd love to have art for the host account, the overall game, and the regulars of the thread. You don't have to, but it would be great. ^_^

Hey, asking never hurt, did it?

Last edited by The Assassin Game Account; 12-25-2008 at 07:32 PM..

Dead Account Holder

Old 12-25-2008, 07:03 PM

White list:

.Simplicity.
Lumi
Insane Cricket
Retsu
Uzura
Secretdae007
Thoth Star
~[Phoenix]~
FeyonaSaibre
Febreze
Kannanomaly
Saelia
Hazelle Morgath
Skykittykat

Last edited by The Assassin Game Account; 12-25-2008 at 07:21 PM..

Dead Account Holder

Old 12-25-2008, 07:04 PM

Gray list:

Empty, let's keep it this way.

Last edited by The Assassin Game Account; 12-25-2008 at 07:28 PM..

Dead Account Holder

Old 12-25-2008, 07:05 PM

Black list:

Empty, let's keep it this way.

Last edited by The Assassin Game Account; 12-25-2008 at 07:29 PM..

Dead Account Holder

Old 12-25-2008, 07:06 PM

Reserved just in case.

Last edited by The Assassin Game Account; 12-25-2008 at 07:29 PM..

Dead Account Holder

Old 12-25-2008, 07:06 PM

And I better reserve one more just in case...

Last edited by The Assassin Game Account; 12-25-2008 at 07:30 PM..

Dead Account Holder

Old 12-25-2008, 07:42 PM

Ta~da! Open! You can post now. <3

FeyonaSaibre
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to FeyonaSaibre Send a message via MSN to FeyonaSaibre Send a message via Yahoo to FeyonaSaibre

Old 12-25-2008, 07:44 PM

Heya everyone! First post... wewt! <3

Dead Account Holder

Old 12-25-2008, 07:47 PM

=O You raped our thread! <3

FeyonaSaibre
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to FeyonaSaibre Send a message via MSN to FeyonaSaibre Send a message via Yahoo to FeyonaSaibre

Old 12-25-2008, 07:48 PM

I did... I raped like a virgin victim... LOL. And it LIKED it.

Dead Account Holder

Old 12-25-2008, 07:50 PM

Oh my~~ <3 Fey, you're sure mean. XD

Kierys
Some kind of pixie-thing

Old 12-25-2008, 07:51 PM

You liked it, don't lie. So, I shall disappear in about forty minutes, so let me say this right off...

Have yourself....a merry little Thursday.....

Dead Account Holder

Old 12-25-2008, 07:52 PM

I never said I didn't like it. ;;>.>... I loved it. <3

D'aww, you'll vanish? Will you be back? ;~;

Kierys
Some kind of pixie-thing

Old 12-25-2008, 07:55 PM

I will be back...eventually...sometime....tonight...maybe.

I have to go to the parent's for a Christmas dinner and I have to hitch with my sister because I cannot drive and my hubby ish working. So my getting back is dependent on her. O.O Which is a scary thought. She gets here in about thirty-five minutes and it is roughly an hour drive to the parent's house and I'm sure we won't leave until around five, and my hubby gets home at seven so I might not be able to get everything ready for his little surprise! Curses! *Cries* Oh well, I'll have to hope my sister doesn't get too chatty.

Dead Account Holder

Old 12-25-2008, 07:59 PM

'Little surprise'? Sounds sexy. XD

Kierys
Some kind of pixie-thing

Old 12-25-2008, 08:03 PM

*Snickersnorts* Y'know, surprisingly, the only thing that even mildly suggests sexiness is maybe his bath or the full body massage. Noooes, gonna clean up the house, make him dinners, get him into a nice, long, relaxing bath, then give him a full body massage while singing our song. ^-^ And maybes I will be inspired and write a song for him. I hopes so.

Dead Account Holder

Old 12-25-2008, 08:05 PM

Aww, that sounds so sweet! ^_^ And that's still sexy. Sexy doesn't have to mean sex. It's sexy because you care about him that much and you want to make him feel good. I hope you get to do it for him, and I really hope he enjoys it.

Kierys
Some kind of pixie-thing

Old 12-25-2008, 08:13 PM

I'm hoping so too. I just hope I get back in time to do it. I meant to buy him something as well, but I never got the chance. The sidewalks were always covered in snow and I couldn't do it with him around because then he would know, but I don't know how to drive....

Dead Account Holder

Old 12-25-2008, 08:18 PM

Don't feel bad, I don't know how to drive either. In fact, I'm absolutely terrified of learning how to drive. I'm afraid I'll crash and total our minivan and probably end up dead. How is someone as itty bitty as me supposed to control such a large piece of machinery? It doesn't seem like it'd work...

Kierys
Some kind of pixie-thing

Old 12-25-2008, 08:25 PM

Exactly! I completely understand how you feel, Cricket. But I know I must learn because we're going to get a trailer and then I won't be in walking distance of work anymore and I refuse to ride the bus. Creepy people always seem to ride the bus whenever I do. O.o

Dead Account Holder

Old 12-25-2008, 08:28 PM

Yeah, I'm going to have to learn how to drive eventually, too. I'm holding out for my boyfriend to turn twenty-one so he can legally teach me.

Kierys
Some kind of pixie-thing

Old 12-25-2008, 08:29 PM

Gotta go! See you all later tonight, hopefully!

Dead Account Holder

Old 12-25-2008, 08:31 PM

Bye bye. </3