MadAliceBloodclaw
Imagination is the only weapon i...

Old 01-04-2015, 03:30 AM

Sora

Sora has always been horribly, painfully shy. The crush of his life also happens to be his childhood best friend Eric. Who also happens to be of the same sex. Since meeting in first grade the boys had been neigh inseparable, especially after the death of Sora's mother. Sora cannot talk to a woman to save his life, nor does he have much interest in them. Eric on the other hand loves the ladies. Bouncing around from one to the other, slipping them on and off like shirts. Despairing of ever winning the heart of his beloved Sora has sentenced himself to loving from afar. His greatest fear is of Eric learning of his feelings and rejecting him for being the wrong gender. Or worse pitying him, no longer his friend as the rift between the boys grew. Even now he wonders how much Eric can see in his eyes. Their friendship is strained as one tries to hide his feelings and the other tries to deny inklings he's always had about the quiet young man.
One night Sora receives a package from his eccentric aunt. A woman who loves to travel the world and would often send him interesting little knickknacks and figurines from around the globe. Nestled in black velvet is a metal ring. In the shape of a dragon the tail meets the head curling around a black gem held in the dragons mouth. Falling asleep wearing the ring Sora wakes in the middle of the night. His late night bathroom break reveals a body that is not his own. Same eyes, same silky black hair. The body certainly not. A crazy wild idea occurs to him. Armed with skirts and brand new breasts Sora is now Kaitlin, a young woman bent on winning the love of the schools heartthrob.

Male Form

SPOILERX

Height: 5'7
Weight: 120 lbs

Female Form

SPOILERX

Height: 5'4
Weight: 113 lbs

Vinny XIII
✨☕️✨

Old 01-04-2015, 04:51 AM

Eric

SPOILERX

Eric is an outgoing, flirty, young man. Although he flirts with all the girls, he can't help getting bored once a girls agreed to go out with him. He knows his reputation, but doesn't really mind it. He doesn't care about what others think, aside from his best friend Sora. Despite being so close to him, part of him fears thinking of him as more than a friend. Once he realized his potential feeling, he started flirting with girls more. After all, how could two guys be together? He realized things had changed between them, but he wasn't sure how to fix it, so instead he chose to act as if nothing was different.

MadAliceBloodclaw

Old 01-05-2015, 04:05 AM

A gaggle of girls surrounded his desk, that always tended to happen when the teacher gave them the freedom to do as they pleased. He couldn't necessarily blame the girls, Eric was a smooth talker. Sure he could be pig headed at times but when one got close to him as Sora was, they found a sweeter side to the brown haired boy. Although, most of those girls would never get close enough to experience that side. They might end up in his girlfriend, for a short period of time, but when he was finished with them they would be discarded like all the others. Eric was by no means a one woman sort of man. At the moment Sora was content watching his friend tease the girls, drawing them deeper into his web. One was even perched on his desk while he absently stroked her knee. They were drawn like flies to honey, it was his charm mixed with his dark good looks. And all girls loved his intense gray eyes.

Part of what drew the girls drew him as well, for years he had harbored a secret crush on his best friend. They had shared much in their years together. The only thing he couldn't possibly share with his best friend was his love of his best friend. He wasn't gay per say, aside from Eric he wasn't attracted to any guys. Eric was special in that sense, though he didn't think his friend would want to know that. Pushing himself to his feet the dark haired boy weaved his way to his friends side. The bell had rung signifying the end of the day. Earlier they had planned on heading over to Sora's house to play some video games. That was unless Eric had made plans with some girl or other, it wouldn't be a surprise it had happened before. But, Sora didn't get mad he knew his friend was popular with the ladies. He only wished he had been born one, maybe then Eric could reciprocate his feelings. As it was he had no chance. “You ready to get going Eric? We have a date with an Xbox.”

Vinny XIII
✨☕️✨

Old 01-05-2015, 07:42 AM

A part of Eric did enjoy all the attention from the girls, after all who didn't like knowing they were wanted? But the real reason he enjoyed it was because it served as a perfect distraction for other feeling he had been trying to hide. He would never admit it, but once he had gotten a girl to agree to date him it was like someone flipped a switch inside him. He grew board and shortly after something inside him would start feeling annoyed with the girl.
For now though, he liked the distraction of the attention he received from the girls in class. He smiled once he saw his friend come to his desk. A part of him wanted to make up an excuse so he wouldn't have to face these feelings, but he had done that often enough that he felt guilty whenever he saw the disappointed look on the blue eyed boys face.
"Yea, man." He said with a smile, "I just gotta grab a couple things from my locker."
"Aww, I thought you and I were going to go out today?" One of the girls sighed.
"Sorry beautiful, I forgot I already made plans. Tomorrow though okay?" He said with a wink as he grabbed his bag, slinging it over his shoulder with a grin.
With a few good byes to the girls he lead the way out to the hallway, stretching his arms high above his head as he yawned.

MadAliceBloodclaw

Old 01-06-2015, 06:47 PM

The boys spoke of the new shooter game Sora had gotten for his birthday a week ago. Every moment they could they spent trying to clear the game, it was satisfyingly challenging in a way that wasn't overly rage inducing as some games could be. It being a Friday they would vegge out in front of the downstairs television and game for as long as they wanted. Eric was such a familiar face in Sora's house that his father didn't think anything of seeing Eric crashed on the couch or rummaging through the cabinets for food. After Sora's mother passed away Eric pretty much lived with them a comfort to his friend, it was at this time that Sora started to fall in love with him. Eventually the boys crashed wherever they sat. Eric on the couch Sora curled up on the arm chair. When Sora woke it was around six in the morning, stifling a yawn he went to the bathroom. As he was going back to the chair that was his bed that night he noticed a package sitting on the table. It was addressed to him. Frowning he tilted the package so the dim morning light told him where it had been delivered from. His aunt loved to send him neat little objects during her travels. Smiling he tore open the package. Inside was a simple black box, engraved in the sides were some sort of Chinese symbols. Intrigued Sora flipped the lid, cushioned in a nest of black silk was a ring. It was heavy black metal in the shape of a dragon catching its tail. An onyx gem was held in the dragons open mouth. It was lighter then he thought and smaller. Bouncing the ring in his palm he tried it on. He almost expected something to happen. When nothing did he felt silly and tucked the ring in his pocket.

What he hadn't seen was for a split second his body had changed. Curling up on the couch Sora went back to sleep, only roused when Eric shook him awake an hour later telling him he was meeting up with a girl. Sora waved him off with a sleepy yawn. After his friend left he went up to bed. Laying in bed he rolled the ring around in his palm studying it. He fell asleep with it on his finger. His dreams were filled with Erid. His long hair brushed Eric's chest as he sat on his lap the two sharing a kiss. In the dream he was able to kiss him as he had always wanted too. He caught a glimpse of himself in the side view mirror, long hair framed a small face that looked almost as Sora's had only infinitely more feminine. He smiled at the image, glancing back at his friend he leaned in for a kiss. But Eric's face had changed, it looked disgusted. Looking down at himself Sora found he had turned back into a boy.

He awoke in a cold sweat, his fingers encountered long hair as he wiped the sweat off his forehead. His room was dark, half asleep he stumbled to his feet and went to the bathroom to. When his hand didn't encounter his what it was supposed too a rush of terror went through him. Looking down he found two large bumps had grown out of his chest. Squeaking in fear he ran to the mirror. The face that looked back at him was the selfsame girl from the dream. Was he dreaming? He pinched his arm. Nope definitely not dreaming. He double checked peeking inside his shorts, nope not there. Stripping naked in front of the mirror he gazed at him...her. Nope nope female from head to toe. He had been a short guy and made a shorter girl, grabbing his chest he squeezed. More confused now then alarmed, the action made him notice the ring. It still sat on his finger, somehow he knew it was the rings fault. It had turned him into a chick by putting it on, if he took it off? He pulled the ring from his finger, nothing happened. He waited one minute, two, finally after five minutes the image faded and he was back to his boyish self. Looking down at the ring he smiled. It was the best gift he had ever received now..now he could actually win Eric.

Vinny XIII
✨☕️✨

Old 01-08-2015, 04:43 PM

Eric wandered the large crowded mall with a blonde girl clinging to his arm. He was surprised it was so crowded with it being so early in the day. He absentmindedly glanced in the store window displays as he listened to the girl ramble on about her friends.
"Are you listening to me?" The girl asked with a pout.
"Of course I am." He half lied with a flirty smile.
Honestly he started losing interest in the girls conversation when she began saying why it was so bad that two girls she knew wore the same outfit on the same day. That was about ten minutes ago.
"Then what did I just say?" She asked with a suspicious look.
"Alright, you caught me." He said playfully as he looked her in the eyes with a flirty smile, "I got distracted by how pretty your eyes are. You did a great job with your make up today, the color really brings out the green in your eyes."
The girl blushed and giggled as she playfully pushed him, "Stop, stop, your embarrassing me."
"Don't be embarrassed." Eric stated as he glanced over at a near by shop, "Why don't we go in there? I bet that dress in the window would look really cute on you."
The girl giggled again and agreed, pulling the male along with her.
'That was almost too easy.' Eric thought to himself as he let himself be lead into the brightly colored clothing store.

MadAliceBloodclaw

Old 01-08-2015, 08:18 PM

Humming happily Sora, now in the form of Kaitlin was busily sifting through the pile of clothes when Eric entered the store. In the company of one of his many conquests. Sora nearly fled, knowing Eric would make fun of him for going through girls clothes. Except he wasn't a him. He was a her, and she was shopping for new clothes. A slow smile spread across the young woman's face as she eyed her friend. This was one stop of many she had taken that morning for new clothes. Already she was wearing a new outfit, black skirt, white leggings, white blouse, with a black button up vest. She rather liked the outfit she had chosen and had been complimented by the salesperson for it. Albeit the woman was trying to make a sale, still it was nice to think Sora could dress well for a girl. Tossing a few changes of clothes, including a couple dresses, new jeans, and some skirts over her arm Kaitlin went to the changing rooms. Part of it was an excuse to spy as the girl Eric was with modeled clothes for him. Another half was to give Eric a reason to look at her, she used the full length three way mirror so she could see herself from all sides and as an excuse to come out of the dressing room in different outfits. Knowing her friend he wouldn't deny himself a look, even if he was with another girl. She could hear the girl chattering away in the stall over from her own, her voice was more then a little irritating. How did Eric constantly put up with the inane dribble that often times poured from these girls lips? Kaitlin shrugged into one of the dresses she had chosen. It was a simple light blue summer dress. The color complimented her pale coloring. Smiling brightly she went out to get a look at herself in the three way mirror, doing a small spin so the skirt flared out. Girls certainly had fun clothes.

She could feel his eyes on her as she modeled her clothes, she only ducked back into her own changing room when the other girl came out. Her next outfit was a simple jean and t shirt combination. Sometimes simple was best, girls clothes definitely fit tighter to the skin then male clothes. Sora felt on display as she looked at herself in the mirror. She wasn't overly busty but even with her size it was still emphasized. Shaking her head she went back to change, she would stick to the looser more comfortable shirts. She went through a variety of outfits allowing Eric a look at each and every one. The girl in the stall over had even more clothes, Kaitlin was done well before she was. Thinking she had gotten her point across she picked up her favorite outfits and went to the register to pay. Sora's father had a good job and spent not nearly enough time with his kid, to make up for it Sora had a fair amount of pocket money to spend. After leaving Eric and his date Kaitlin went and bought a few pairs of shoes, sneakers, boots, a pair of heeled sandals. Satisfied with her day of shopping she went to the food court to get something to eat. She was surprised to find Eric and his date there.

Vinny XIII
✨☕️✨

Old 01-13-2015, 01:24 AM

The girl had finished off her fries and was looking at her phone as she frowned. Eric raised an eye brow at her until he noticed the dark haired girl from before.
"Oh poo..." His date whined, "I have to go home and babysit."
"Oh, I'm sorry you have to go." Eric said with a small smile, "Do you want me to take you home?"
The girl giggled as she batted her eyes at him, "That's really nice of you, but I actually wasn't supposed to be out today."
"Oh?" Eric chuckled, "So you were a bad girl and snuck out?"
"Yea," She giggled again, "My mom thinks I'm studying at the library. I can just hide my bags before she leaves then sneak them in when my brothers playing his video games."
"Sneaky girl, I may have to watch out around you." Eric said with a flirty grin.
"Oh you!" The girl blushed as she gathered her things, "I had a fun time. We should do this again."
"Yea, we should." Eric smiled as he said his goodbyes and watched the girl walk off.
He waited a few minutes before he made his way over to the dark haired girl.
"Hi there," He said with a sweet smile, "I haven't seen you around here, are you new to town?"