Zexion-for-President
Because we need more than Xemnas
Send a message via AIM to Zexion-for-President

Old 12-08-2010, 11:00 PM

XD
It's been so long since I've posted anything thing. I just think it's about time I do post, just to get more gold. >.0

So, I did look around, and I never saw anything about Supernatural, It is an awesome show!! It's fandom is insane. I am proud to say that I am one of the biggest, if not THE biggest fans of this show.

I have EVERYTHING in Supernatural, even my clothes. XD
I voted for them over two thousand times for People's choice sci/fi fantasy show. (I lost count after that.)

So, let's discus this awesome show.
Mainly Sam and his lack of Soul, possibly the angels, anything at all that comes to your mind. Just blurt it out and BLAH! XD

:yumeh1::yumeh1::yumeh1::yumeh1:

Parasite Steve
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Parasite Steve Send a message via MSN to Parasite Steve

Old 12-09-2010, 09:15 PM

I luffed my Sam because he had a soul, and now its gone D:
Now it seems Dean and Sam have kind of switched hunter roles with Dean being the humane one now. Though that kind of happened with the demon blood too.

I wish I had some Supernatural clothes.

Silly angels. Not a big fan of them though I do love Castiel. Especially in last nights episode with the "Pizza man" xD

Although there WAS a Supernatural topic before. Two I know of. LOOONG ago not sure if they got deleted or something? Can't seem to find it either? Aw well.

Zexion-for-President

Old 12-10-2010, 11:56 PM

Ahh... The Dean/Sam role switch.

Oh dang, I don't mean Dean/Sam like Dean "with" Sam, I mean Dean and Sam...
XD

I miss how the brothers used to be. Sammy was so cute and now he's just eh.
I love watching Season one then watching season five. Ah, so different, So grown up. XD
Sammy had such big dreams. T-T

Black Phoebe
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-12-2010, 10:39 AM

LOVE it

Castiel amuses me greatly, and Lilith just makes the best villain ever.

plus, I love the rout they've taken, saying that the christian god exists, but so do several other gods.

Zexion-for-President

Old 12-12-2010, 03:38 PM

XD
I know.
They basically said that everyone is right.
I love that so much.

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 12-13-2010, 08:14 PM

I could never really get into it. People have told me I have to start from the very beginning in order to have it make sense...

Zexion-for-President

Old 12-14-2010, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syraannabelle View Post
I could never really get into it. People have told me I have to start from the very beginning in order to have it make sense...
Well, it is a good idea to start from the beginning. XD
I don't know why you wouldn't.
Though I can see why, twenty some episodes a season all forty minutes long, plus there are five completed seasons. XD
Over a hundred hours to catch up on the series. Yeah, that would take a while.
It would be so worth it though. It's amazing!!!
The fandom is awesome too. As Misha says, if the fans of Supernatural try to do anything then they accomplish it...
XD
Supernatural is an awesome community to be apart of. Trust me, if you catch up it will be so worth it.

I'm so starting a news letter. XD

BlackSwan317
Mad Mae March

Old 12-16-2010, 07:58 AM

Season 5 is actually where I came in and started watching it. I loved it so I went back and started watching season 1 and am planning on working all the way through. I love it all so far. The difference between how they started and where they are now blew my mind. Plus I love that Judah from Weeds was their dad, that's pretty awesome :-p

Zexion-for-President

Old 12-18-2010, 09:24 PM

I do love how much they've grown...
I don't know If I've sad that before or not. XD
Yeah, I heard season 4 and 5 are where they got many of the fans.
Unfortunately, some of the people don't catch up, it makes me mad. D:<
Then... There's the special fans of Misha that came into the picture.
T-T
They're just really eh... Misha's a cute guy and all, but his fans are just in it for the Mish-monster. XP They don't watch it for the Winchesters.
Personally, I love Dean more than anyone. XD Jensen Ackles is an awesome person.

Last edited by Mene Switchboard; 12-26-2010 at 04:28 AM..

The_Crow
Mime From Hell
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to The_Crow Send a message via MSN to The_Crow Send a message via Yahoo to The_Crow

Old 04-01-2011, 06:52 AM

I tend to avoid things that are trends. However, a friend of mine talked me into watching Supernatural, now I've been 'snorting' the episodes like crack. I wonder if i will actually catch up to the end of the 6th season before the series ends? I've just started watching the fifth...

The_Crow
Mime From Hell
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to The_Crow Send a message via MSN to The_Crow Send a message via Yahoo to The_Crow

Old 05-05-2011, 04:46 AM

Well, I am all caught up now and I am ever so glad Sammy got his soul back. He was just 'off' without it... and it was very unappealing. I miss the geek who lost his shoe in the gutter, y'know? The one who gets onto Dean for stealing a missing girl's diary from her room...

... I still wonder how bad Castiel's secret is that they are advertising that Crowley is still alive and 'an angel of the light turns dark'...

FireOnix
Gamer

Old 05-24-2011, 01:28 AM

LOVE it! I missed it for the first several series cause I was living in an area with no TV :shock: got a lot of reading done during that time.

I'm fully stocked with the first 5 seasons it's an awesome show. I think Misha, who plays Castiel, is a flippin' hoot. If anyone on here twitters you should follow Misha.

The only part that absolutely sucks for me right now is the storm that knocked out the signal here so I haven't seen the season finale yet. UGH!

The_Crow
Mime From Hell
Penpal

Old 05-24-2011, 11:48 AM

I re-watched the two season finale episodes, and there's a part in the penultimate episode that actually made me cry upon re-watching it. I'd really like to talk about the potential for where the writers might go with season 7 but I don't want to start going on about the spoilers just yet if people like FireOnix: are still waiting to catch up.

I've also picked up all of the prequel comics. They're each intersting in their own way, and were a good way to kill the time when I had to go two weeks before seeing new Supernatural.

Now I'm going to have to wait who knows how long. Blah. Maybe I can catch a Supernatural confererence, or at least a handful of the cast members at another conference if I'm lucky. That would make my month, if not year.

FireOnix
Gamer

Old 05-24-2011, 02:56 PM

Has anyone actually been to any of the cons? I've seen a number of the vids that people have posted from those events. It looks like everyone's having a blast even when their all sitting in a panel chatting to a paid host

The_Crow
Mime From Hell
Penpal

Old 05-27-2011, 09:51 PM

The conventions look like everyone is having a great time 'grilling' the hillarious actors... The comments make me chuckle and I'm not even there. They all have a good sense of humour about it all and that's part of what makes them so likable outside of their characters (as well as the fact that the characters they portray are awesome and they have a good time doing it).

I can't wait to spill my 'theories' about the end of season 6 and the what season 7 might be about... all of the episodes are up on the official cw website now so unless you're stuck on shoddy stolen wireless or a 56k modem you have no excuse to not see the episodes anymore.

In the meanwhile I'm been watching quite a bit of Doctor Who and keep imagining Supernatura/Doctor Who crossovers in my head... The Winchesters would make the perfect companions for The Doctor.

FireOnix
Gamer

Old 05-28-2011, 02:56 AM

I was hoping they would of rerun the finale tonight but they didn't BOO!

and I love Dr Who! lol only I think the Winchesters would try to kill all the monsters and aliens they came across if that really happened.

Last edited by FireOnix; 05-28-2011 at 03:00 AM..

voenne
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-24-2011, 07:38 PM

Oh. I'm so happy I found a Supernatural thread here. Where did everyone go?? Come back! :(

I'm patiently awaiting the season 7 premier in September. I decided to watch it from the beginning in the meantime, and got my grandma to watch with me. After the first episode, she told me to take her credit card and buy it all on DVD because we deserve nice things. And I said "Okay, grandma, I love you. I won't argue. *___*" Thank god (or should I say "thank Castiel," now? :/) for Amazon for having almost half off prices. </ nerdy moment >

The_Crow
Mime From Hell
Penpal

Old 07-24-2011, 07:54 PM

voenne: Your "Thank Castiel" bit made me laugh. I've been pondering season 7 and in my not so humble opinion I think the perfect "opening" song would be The Who's "Behind Blue Eyes". After all, Castiel does have amazing blue eyes, and almost all of the lines fit but the chorus line of "But my dreams: they aren't as empty as my conscience seems to be" is the best. He dreams of Freedom and what he learned from Sam and Dean, 'Team Free Will', but the things he did, working with demons, even taking down the wall in Sam's head (I think I screamed aloud at the TV at that one 'OH no you didn't!')... have been less than savory.

Part of the reason I've been down is because this year's San Diego Comic Con seems to have had my name written on it more than ever. The first night, the 'preview night' they are debuting the Supernatural Anime based on the first two seasons (The Azazel/Yellow Eyes Arc), and in the dub "Sam" (Jared Padalecki) voices Sam. Pity Jenson couldn't/wouldn't for whatever reason for Dean... PLUS a Supernatural panel where they would actually answer all the rabid fans quesstions and maybe an autograph or tiny bit of banter could be scored or exchanged.

voenne
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-24-2011, 10:35 PM

Oh, I totally agree with you about the opening song thing. I could see that happening. I feel bad for Cas, because I don't feel he's trying to screw them over intentionally, but he's kind of messed up in the head now. I love Cas so much, regardless. I hope he doesn't turn into an evil douchebag god and they have to kill him.

You know what? I really, really hated Sam during the time he was addicted to demon blood, then possessed, then soulless. But after he was himself again, and that wall was taken down, I fell in love with him again so hard. As mad as I was at Cas for that, I loved the way they played it out. <3

And I know what you mean about Comic Con. I'm desperate to go before the series is over, and they stop making an appearance. I could probably afford to go, but I've never bought tickets soon enough or had someone to go with me. :(

But on subject of the anime series -- I can't wait! I'm probably going to preorder soon. But honestly, I'd rather watch it in Japanese with Gackt's voice in it, then have to listen to most of the episodes without Jensen's voice. It's going to be strange, since they did say that he only provided the voice over for a few episodes...

Last edited by voenne; 07-24-2011 at 10:45 PM..

The_Crow
Mime From Hell
Penpal

Old 08-23-2011, 06:43 AM

So...

My roomate was watching MAD (the kids' version shown on Cartoon Network), and I happened to get a glimpse of one of the skits about a "Glee VR" that turns any show into a musical... and the first show they chose... was SUPERNATURAL :headdesk:

I had a huge "OH NO YOU DIDN'T" moment and almost salted and burned the TV.

FireOnix
Gamer

Old 08-23-2011, 02:39 PM

lol nice video.

I'm impatiently waiting for the season to start.

Is anyone that likes the show actually like Misha? Some of the messages he sends out on twitter and a laugh n a half. Seriously!

Of course Jensen and Jared are goofs to

The_Crow
Mime From Hell
Penpal

Old 08-26-2011, 11:58 PM

I really liked Misha's comment about his "favourite reality show about two brothers who take acid and hunt ghosts" getting renewed for another season. That was actually tweeted before any formal announcements were made. He also really tweeted the things he did in the meta episode with the exception of the 'I'm about to die' one. Poor Misha, his cell got stuck in a parallel universe with no magick.

I'm catching my roomate up on Supernatural and we're near the end of the second season and I'm very much like the (non-Souless, earlier) Sam. I'm actually a bleeding goodie two shoes, I do feel guilty about pr0n, I do pray every night, and I'm much more psychically inclined. He offered to try to be the Dean to my Sam. He doesn't know yet, but I've been considering giving him my pretty well worn 'Sam-ulet' for Christmas.

FireOnix
Gamer

Old 08-27-2011, 01:22 AM

lol cool. I didn't start following him until after that