genkio
⊙ω⊙
n/a

Old 01-30-2007, 10:40 PM

So, everyone, I'm an MMO fanatic. I NEED my MMO's.
I'm currently on Ragnarok, but I've been through about 10 different MMO's, Runescape being my first, and Guild wars being my favorite.
So, what MMO's are you playing now?
Which ones have you played?
Which one was your favorite?
Which one your least favorite?

Dragondude
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Dragondude Send a message via MSN to Dragondude Send a message via Yahoo to Dragondude

Old 01-30-2007, 10:43 PM

i have an account on runscape that i contemplate selling since its level 62 and has most of the skills around the 50 range but its non member and has finished all the quests for non member. also has about 150k in gold and a few rune items

i play mostly maple story thought

dragonpaladin
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to dragonpaladin Send a message via MSN to dragonpaladin Send a message via Yahoo to dragonpaladin

Old 01-30-2007, 10:50 PM

MMO?

Dragondude
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Dragondude Send a message via MSN to Dragondude Send a message via Yahoo to Dragondude

Old 01-30-2007, 10:52 PM

short for mmorpg or massive multiplayer online role playing game

dragonpaladin
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to dragonpaladin Send a message via MSN to dragonpaladin Send a message via Yahoo to dragonpaladin

Old 01-30-2007, 10:52 PM

Oh yeah, I know those x.x

lonewolf
*^_^*

Old 01-30-2007, 11:03 PM

people shorten things that are already shortened? DX oks...lol i cant play any n my pc, my router kills the interent if i try :D

Dragondude
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-30-2007, 11:04 PM

that sucks lone and i know.

dragonpaladin
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-30-2007, 11:07 PM

Hahaha, Lets shotern i PC to P

Nema
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Penpal

Old 01-30-2007, 11:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonpaladin
MMO?
I'm so glad I wasn't the only one who had that question... :lol:

dragonpaladin
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-30-2007, 11:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nema
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonpaladin
MMO?
I'm so glad I wasn't the only one who had that question... :lol:
Lol, Shortening Shortened stuff is weird

Nema
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Penpal

Old 01-30-2007, 11:34 PM

It certainly is... :wink: :)

Edit: I see you changed your thread title, Genkio... we were just kidding... and I was thinking how dumb I was, not knowing what MMO stood for... :wink: :lol:

AkashaHeartilly
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to AkashaHeartilly Send a message via Yahoo to AkashaHeartilly

Old 01-31-2007, 05:10 AM

Nope, not at this moment. To addicted to avi sites and no moneys for others. I might give in and pay for FFXI or WoW soon, but I do not know.
I have played Raganork, and thought that was adorable.
Runescape bored me pretty quickly. I just gave up after like lv 10 or something, I can't remember how far I got, and was not going to give them money to do anything.
Another i have played was Kal Online, is was pretty ok, i would not pay for it, but was decent for a free game. Looked pretty good actually.
Other than that, no others, simply because I had Dial-up forthe longest time and now I do not!
yeah me!

Aurilia
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-31-2007, 07:21 AM

I'm playing Guild Wars ^^

I've kinda neglected it for several months though in favor of avatar forums :oops:

I love the Necromancer look there!

The graphics are just beautiful, and it's free! The reason why I stayed away from FF11 and World of Warcraft was the monthly fees x__x

genkio
⊙ω⊙
n/a

Old 01-31-2007, 07:55 AM

Quote:

Edit: I see you changed your thread title, Genkio... we were just kidding... and I was thinking how dumb I was, not knowing what MMO stood for... :wink: :lol:
I knoes. I changed it so it was easier to understand. :3

Yumehayla
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-31-2007, 11:39 AM

well, I had played Ragnarok Online, but am really bored of it...one day played trickster, and deleted it the same day xp...I still like guild wars, but don't really have anybody to play with...so right now I'm only on Maple xD

genkio
⊙ω⊙
n/a

Old 01-31-2007, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yumehayla
well, I had played Ragnarok Online, but am really bored of it...one day played trickster, and deleted it the same day xp...I still like guild wars, but don't really have anybody to play with...so right now I'm only on Maple xD
Maplesotry was fun until LVL 40. Least for me.
And trickster was fun until 20, and had REALLY bad translation.
And I NEED someone to play with on Ragnarok. I've only met two people since I started playing back in ALPHA. D:

Azura
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-31-2007, 09:54 PM

I play Conquer Online. Its ok for a free game, but I haven't been playing it much cause I'm trying to get back in touch with my forum sites I joined.

raine dragon
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to raine dragon

Old 01-31-2007, 09:58 PM

I'm so totally hooked on Rapellez (sp?) now XD

dragonpaladin
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-01-2007, 12:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by genkio
Quote:

I knoes. I changed it so it was easier to understand. :3
Lol :'D

Zy
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-01-2007, 12:53 AM

Hmm.. XD I've played.. Runescape, Silkroad, Guildwars, Maplestory, and my favorite being World of Warcraft =D

[.Lorana.]
Dead Account Holder
n/a

Old 02-01-2007, 01:12 AM

I used to play Final Fantasy IX Online. Is a lot of fun... just sorta stoped going on. Now I'm into Albatross18 which is a golf game from Korea. Wii is now making an offline version that takes no skill to play. (in the online game you actually need to hit the right keys and calculate the correct aim and power for the shot.)

Here's linky... http://www.albatross18.com/season2/default.asp

You could download the Korean version (which is season 3) but unless you have access to a Korean social security number and can sorta translate everything I wouldn't suggest it. ^^;;

genkio
⊙ω⊙
n/a

Old 02-01-2007, 03:32 AM

Now I'm going to try Space Cowboy Online and Corum. Both seem fun. :3

iMani
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-01-2007, 08:28 AM

I stopped playing everything else except just got into PhantasyRPG and I frequent many avatar forums.

kairek
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via MSN to kairek

Old 02-01-2007, 09:43 AM

right now I don't have really good MMORPg...

I used to play RO, Tricster, Anarchy (that had been really good game, since they delete all free-users character whitaut ANY reason x.x).. Now I have Maple and think abouth download RO2 when it official appear, I want see what they do whith old RO.

and I play some php MMORPG.. like Polish "Blood Wars"

dragonpaladin
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-01-2007, 10:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zy
Hmm.. XD I've played.. Runescape, Silkroad, Guildwars, Maplestory, and my favorite being World of Warcraft =D
I love MapleStory, Hate Runescape